Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Nico was just looking over for a moment in time before he questioned, "What bastard are we talking about?" He hadn't been out there when the heroes had come into the house at all, he had been down with the kids at the time. And there were a lot of people that both the woman considered to be bastards - so hearing that didn't really narrow it down much.

As they were talking, Chrissy was making her way towards the grocery store but keeping a close eye out for any of the heroes.

Nico was just looking before speaking "Maybe not the best idea to let Chrissy leave then. She seems to be attracted to those kinds of people... "

"I couldn't really say no not with out explaining to her why and I dont want to scare everyone more then they already are" Angel did worry about Chrissy and decided to text her a picture of the man with the warning to stay clear of him

Nico was just looking over before he spoke "Yet this person... If persuaded... Could be a valuable ally all at once."

Chrissy was looking at her phone for a minute when it went off to read the message.

"Oh.... I guess I don't really know much about her mother. Other than who she was." Nico was cementing after a moment in time.

Nico was just nodding his head before he spoke "I feel like maybe I should have gone instead of Chrissy."

“I sent her a picture and warned her besides her power is so limited most won’t bother her” Angel would give Chrissy an hour and then send Nico after her

“True but others don’t know that” Angel smiled at him and then looked around before sighing “I never wanted us to come here”

“I know I still don’t like it though” Angel didn’t get along with her uncle all that well so being there was nerve racking

Nico was just looking over at all of the children, who seemed to be a little spooked about their surroundings but they were calmer than they had been.

Nico was nodding his head before he spoke, "She is at her aunt's place - or the ruins of it anyways."

Nico was nodding his head before he spoke, "And Chrissy went out to go shopping. She said she would drop by to check on her."

Back
Top Bottom