Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

In the end, the shadows didn't seem to be active anymore. As though Circe had been awake briefly before fading back into a sleep - leaving Angel to leave. Although getting to the store and she would see that it was definitely going to chaos. Chrissy was there, hiding behind a few of the other villains, although she had an obvious look of pain. Too many emotions and she wasn't able to control the situation anymore.

Angel walked over to her and took her hand "you took too long what could take you so long" Angel was acting like a rebuking older sister scolding her young sibling ignoring what was going on. this was all an act one Chrissy would know well as she did that if she didn't want someone to know they weren't family or if she was protecting one of them

Chrissy was just looking towards her for a brief moment in time and was taking her hand so that she could get to her feet. "I'm sorry... the store was busy and there were a lot of people." Chrissy was mumbling and leaning into Angel, just allowing herself to breath slowly for a brief moment.

Angel spoke softly "stop using your powers and lets get out of here" Angel was more then a little worried and she wanted to get Chrissy out of there

Chrissy's eyes were just flickering towards where the right hand man was - typically a man who would attack right away but he seemed calm at the time. "If I let up.... he will attack. All of the villains have agreed to not attack him if he doesn't attack. But they won't listen to me when I tell them to just leave." she spoke in a soft voice.

"they will have to deal on their own we need to leave now" Angel would return and handle the issue but only once Chrissy was safe and away from danger

Chrissy was just mumbling something under her breath but still keeping a firm grasp on the man, even while walking with Angel.

Angel got her over to the car and then a mask went over her and wings sprouted from her back. not many got to see this image but it was one that radiated power

Chrissy was just watching for a moment although after a bit she did find her hold just snapping, and she was just giving an almost pained gasp.

The heroes were just stating that the villains needed to be destroyed, and some of them were already even moving to attack. Yet there were some - heroes and villains alike that were just being smart and deciding to leave.

Angel wiped around and faced the heroes pointing to a mother and her children "so you would risk them to continue their stupid fight"

"They shouldn't have been here then." one of the heroes spoke although it wasn't long before the right hand man seemed to be on the move, and already those around would feel their powers cancelling out.

"this is a store you can not expect people to avoid going to the store" Angel wanted to slap the male but her attention was caught by the other male and he wing shot out and blocked him but never touched him

Chrissy was just huddled in the car waiting for Angel at that point in time although she was more curled up than anything, the emotions around becoming overwhelming for her. And it didn't help that her usually charm that she used to help keep them more manageable had broken off and was somewhere in the store.

In the end the right hand man was snapping at the heroes to leave before his eyes were flickering towards Angel then he spoke, "All of you will be dead soon enough." With that he was turning to leave.

While this was happening, when Magnus would return to his room he would find that there was somebody else laying on his bed. If he looked close enough he would find that at some point Circe had returned, and was curled up on the edge of his bed.

"you speak as if I am a villain I am nearly a super powered human who only knows one family member" Angel glared at the male as she watched as he left.

Magnus walked over to her and touched her head lightly "you could have called I would have come and gotten you"

Circe was just looking towards him before a few shadows were wrapping around him and pulling him down next to her. "Hey Magnus... shut up and kiss me. You know... The rumor of us dating... We mind as well make it real."

Circe was just wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him back before she was teasing him and asking him if he wanted to go farther.

Back
Top Bottom