Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Angel stretched as she got out of bed, the same old nightmare haunting her dreams. Angel didn't know when the nightmare first started but she had them at least once a week with out fail sometimes more. after changing out of her pajamas and in to her outfit for the day she headed to the kitchen to start making breakfast for the group. Angle knew what everyone like and with out Magnus there to cook she had taken over the duties. Angel looked at the clock and nodded as she had an hour to make enough food for everyone before she needed to check in with her adoptive parents letting them know she was still safe. Angel was in her last year of law school and finals were coming up so she had been studying even harder than before as after she would be taking her bar exam. Angel got out a large bowl and started risking together nearly two dozen eggs. after she had the eggs ready she went to work on making both French toast and pancakes. nearly an hour later the first of the others started to trickle in to the kitchen and went to work on setting up the dinning room so that they could all eat before the younger ones go ready for school.

"Mommy! Please! Don't leave me here! Let me help you!" the girl cried towards her mother as she struggled to get out of the arms of the older woman that was holding onto her, tears falling down her cheeks. The older woman that was walking out the doorway was looking over towards her with a faint smile as she moved over to push some of the red hair that had fallen into the child's face, back behind her ear. "Circe... I need you to stay here with your aunt. It is too dangerous for you to come with me. The heroes want me dead... I would rather my precious daughter to live. So please... Stay here. Stay hidden." the woman spoke and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, the eight year hold girl just crying more. With that she was turning and heading over towards the door once again before looking back towards her sister, who was holding onto her daughter, "Keep her safe please, Alexandra. If you need to... retreat to Ivy's place, you will be safe there. I love you both." The other woman was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I will keep her safe. You stay safe as well, Scarlet." The woman known as Scarlet was nodding her head before she was turning and leaving the house, magic being cast around the house to keep them from being detected, and she was gone. This was the last time that Circe and Alexandra ever got to see the woman.

Scarlet Winters, also known to the world as the Sorceress. She was a powerful magic user that had once used her magic to help the world and keep everybody within the world safe - although everything changed when the heroes started to go around and kill the children of villains - just because of who their parents were. They didn't even get a chance to try and prove that they were innocent, to try and prove that they weren't going to turn out like their parents. They were just slaughtered like they were cattle without a care in the world. This resulted in Scarlet changing her ways and she was becoming an anti-hero - a person who dubbed herself as a Hero Killer. She hunted down the Heroes that had decided that it was alright to kill these children, many innocent children who didn't even know the truth about their parents, children who were just trying to live normal lives. Yet in doing this - the Hero society deemed her as a villain and she was made target number one for all of the heroes. She had watched her own husband die to protect that of herself and their young daughter so that they could get away safely.

Circe was waking up and just pushing some of her red hair out of her face, her pale blue eyes just taking in everything that was around her for a moment. She was just looking at the movement next to her and saw that it was just some of the shadows within the room, moving in response to her waking up. Shadows that were moving to wrap up around her as though to comfort her from the dream that she had just woken up from. With that she was getting up to her feet before she was getting dressed in her black leather pants, and dark purple crop top before pulling on her combat boots. After that she was heading off downstairs to where her aunt was having a cup of coffee and giving her a kiss on the cheek. Already it had been twelve years since she had been dropped off into the arms of her aunt.

"Off already, Circe?" Alexandra was asking as she was looking at her niece, who as just giving her a kiss on the cheek before she was nodding her head. "Yeah I have to get to the safehouse to check up on everybody. A few of the other safe houses have been hit recently. I need to make sure that everybody there is still safe." she spoke after a moment in time before her aunt was nodding her head with a smile. "You look so much like your mother. Just as strong as her as well. She was also a master in darkness - although you definitely far excel in your ability to manipulate the darkness. It is like it is apart of you." Alexandra spoke before she was giving her niece a hug and soon enough the red head was vanishing away and appearing in a swirl of what appeared like dark butterflies in the hideout. Her normal way to appear there so that everybody knew it was her, and the children loved it.

"Circe!" some of the younger children yelled when they saw her and they were running over to give her hugs. No the older villains typically helped out with the younger children - making sure that they were feed and that they got to school. Circe did have her own job but thankfully it was something that she could do from the hideout since she was just a fashion designer and drew up sketches for clothing. Lately she had made quite the name for herself with her designs - even if most people didn't know the truth behind who truly made the designs.

Angel walked out of the kitchen "ok everyone its time to eat so go and get settled at the table" Angel then smiled at Circe "any word from Magnus?" Angel knew the male kept in touched with Circe so if he was going to be coming home soon she would be the first to know unless he decided to surprise them. Angle watched as the kids went and got settled at the table while some of the older ones got them food. Angel then went to work on prepping lunches so that everyone had a meal. thankfully those that worked contributed to the bills of the hideout and that made things easier in the long run

Circe was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was shaking her head before speaking, "Nothing yet. I did however hear word from Nico. He is on his way back - he just needs to stop and pick up some chocolate." This was more or less their code words for there was upsetting news. News that Circe already knew about but she wasn't going to say it out loud in front of the younger children - no she didn't want to worry them or anything. The other elder villains that were around definitely understood what she was getting at - while the children were just excited about there being candy. Thankfully Nico did usually end up bringing back chocolate as well when he asked her to pass on that message.

Angel frowned and then nodded her head "ok then hopefully we hear from him soon" she didn't like that there was bad news as that would mean that something had happened. as it was the group was on edge as several hideouts had been hit already. Angel then ushered Circe in to the dinning room "we can talk more after everyone eats and gets to school" thankfully all of them were school aged and it was easy to be alone.

Circe was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "I mean he had been messaging me earlier. I also let him know that I would go and personally check up on Natasha and Simon." Those were the names of two of villains that were more or less the "leaders" of their own little hideouts - they were also two that nobody had heard from recently. So Circe was going to check up on them since she would be able to move far easier than some of the others. After all.... she was one with the darkness. If she didn't want to be seen she wouldn't be seen at all. With that she was pushing a bit of her hair out of her face before she was following after her into the other room before she was looking at her phone when she got a message from somebody. Nico stating that he was pretty close to being home.

“Do you want my help” Angel didn’t have class that day and would be happy to go with her to check on them. When some of the kids asked about staying home she told them no that they needed to go to school.

Circe was just looking over before she spoke, "Why don't you go and see Natasha - she likes you a lot more than she likes you and I'll go check up on Simon." With that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was looking at some of the kids before she spoke, "Get to eating breakfast. The bus will be here in about fifteen minutes."

Angel nodded her head "I can do that and you two butt heads because your polar opposites power wise" Angel giggled as the kids all started to panic before chiming in "this is why I tell you all to get up earlier." thankfully they were all dressed and their lunches were made so all they had to do was eat and then grab their things before heading out.

Circe was just looking towards Angel for a moment in time before she was chuckling then spoke, "That is more than likely the reason why." With that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was watching the children hurry off so that they could get to school.

once the kids had left for the day Angel grabbed when she needed and headed out so that she could check in on Natasha and her group of villain kids. Angel hated the term but it was what the world called them even though none of them had ever done anything to earn that name. none of them had committed crimes but because of who their parents had been they were all condemned. Angel walked to the other hideout taking her time and making sure no one saw her enter the hideout "Natasha"

Unfortunately when Angel did arrive at the hideout she would find that it was in shambles and everything had been destroyed. There were a number of dead all over the place but if she did go deeper into the hideout, eventually one of the younger children would come out of hiding after recognizing her voice. "Angel...." the child whispered and ran over to her, just giving her a hug before taking her hand to pull her with. To show her where some of the others were hiding, including Natasha who was pretty badly injured but she had managed to get as many of them to safety as she could. The number wasn't large but most of the older children had taken to sacrificing themselves so that the younger ones could get away.

As this happened, Circe was vanishing away so that she could go to the hideout of Simon, appearing within the hideout directly although taking to blending with the shadows right away as though she wasn't there. It seemed that there were actively heroes there at the time and a few of the villains were trying to fight back. The shadows whispered to her that there were a number of the others that were hidden deeper within the hideout - which had her sending some of her shadows to them in the form of a replica of herself. A replica that opened up a portal for them to the hideout that she guarded with Angel. Just like she knew that Angel would get any survivors that she found to safety as well.

Angel hugged the kids when the swarmed her and then went to Natasha "hold on I'll get you healed up in no time" Angel then went to work on healing her. this was just one of Angels powers it made it safe for them to practice their skills. Angel focused while asking the kids to stay quiet that she would get them out of there soon. Angel was seething mad but for the time being she needed to focus on getting Natasha healed and then getting everyone out of there and back to the hide out.

Natasha was just looking at her for a brief moment in time before she was just trying to shake her off, telling her to focus on the other children but in the end she was still being healed. Soon enough she was back on her feet again and using her own ability to help open up a portal, getting the children through the portal to safety. She was looking towards Angel for a moment before she spoke, "You need to get a message to Circe. They know that her aunt has been helping us villains. They are going after her."

Angel hissed and then touched a pendant they both wore and she pulsed power through it to her a silent warning before she looked to the shadows and spoke "warn Circe" Angel then looked at Natasha "keep the kids safe and hidden I have to get to her and fast if something happens to her Circe will lose control" Angel then rushed out of the building and headed to the woman's home

The shadows just seemed to respond to her message and were going to warn Circe about the situation at hand, and so that they could react if she did end up losing control. With good timing that this message was being sent because all of the children within Simon's base had been evacuated, and Simon had even been found alive. He was the one who had been hiding all of the children while they were being attacked. "No...." Circe hissed when she heard the warning from the shadows which had her vanishing closer to her aunt's home, and she was darting down the street. Already she was having shadows at the house reacting to try and protect the woman - yet it would be discovered once both Angel and Circe arrived there that it was far too late.

Angel soon joined Circe and looked at her "we have to hurry" Angel didn't want to see the woman hurt as she was family to all of them and she even helped watch the children when the girls needed a day off. Angel moved as fast as she could and she skidded to a stop in front of the house and then she rushed in.

As the girls were rushing into the house, they would see a hero holding onto Alexandra although it was Circe, the one who was usually composed and kept her emotions together, who was giving a horrified scream as the man was snapping the other woman's neck as though it was a twig. The hero was just looking towards the two of them before he spoke, "Two villains showed up... Insignificant ones though it seems." Circe actually had tears falling down her cheeks although Angel would see that the shadows around the area seemed dead calm at that point in time- eeriely so. Definitely a sign that Circe had snapped - that was always the first sign, was that she went from being distraught to dead calm. She had shut off her emotions to get herself through the situation at hand. "My name is Circe Winters; daughter of Scarlet Winters, better known as Sorceress or later known as Hero Killer, and Kadyn Winters, known as Venom." Circe was speaking, her voice having no emotion to it at all. The shadows were wrapping around her aunt's body and seemed to be spiriting it away.

Angel moved away from her friend more out of respect then fear as she knew the female was pissed "if she still lives I can heal her" Angel didnt know if the woman was alive or not but if she was Angel could fix it. she had at on point considered being a doctor and using her powers for good but then she had been given a label one that she hadn't earned. Angel watched the male who had broken Alexandra's neck and waited to see what would happen and how Circe would react.

"She is gone.... he snapped her neck...." Circe spoke in a cold voice and the man was just laughing a bit before he was taking a step towards her, or at least trying to. Not all that easy with the shadows wrapping around his legs, preventing him from getting closer. The few other heroes that were there seemed to be withering a bit as the shadows began to engulf them - the men screaming some as the shadows seemed to almost have minds of their own, tearing at the skin of those that they touched. It wasn't long before what appeared to almost be black flames were erupting around the home, engulfing it. Just the shadows reacting to Circe's inner emotions - her turmoil. The only ones that were being hurt at the time were the heroes and Circe was locking eyes with the hero that had killed her aunt before she spoke, "Run. Don't let me kill you yet or it'll take away my joy of ripping you apart. Next time I see you... I will kill you however."

Angel shook her head lightly and then watched as she them let the male go. while she didnt agree with what her friend was doing there was little she could do to stop her.

The man did turn to run although this is when Angel would notice that there was a deadly little smirk on Circe's lips and what appeared to be a sword of darkness seemed to be appearing in her hand. It wasn't long before she seemed to be going after the man, just vanishing to take him by surprise when he thought he had gotten away. No the heroes would find his dead body within the next few hours, and Circe was returning to Angel covered in blood and there was no expression on her face whatsoever. "That was a boring hunt...." she was cooing after a moment in time. No she had snapped - and would probably want to go hunting after other heroes.

"lets go home I know its not what you may want to do but we need to be there for when the kids return we need to be there to protect them" Angel didn't want her to go hunting other heroes at that time as they needed to be on guard as the other bases had been attacked there was no way of knowing if their home was safe or not.

Circe was just looking over before she spoke, "I will be protecting them... by killing those that mean them harm. If I just slaughter them now then there won't be anything to worry about anymore." Her voice was cold and her power was still going erratic at that point in time - she had lost control of her abilities but at the same time she was fully in control. And her power was going out of control even more when she was finally coming to terms with the fact that her aunt was dead. Her last living blood relative was dead.... by the heroes. The same ones who had taken her mother and father from her. This just had her screaming and sinking down to her knees, just sobbing. The shadows all around seemed to react even more, and would be lashing out at anything that they felt were a threat towards Circe at that point in time. No she was an utter mess - broken at that point in time. Yet some of the shadows had seemed to taking to morphing into mini humanoid forms and were collecting important items for Circe and just putting them in her bag.

Angle knelt next to her and pulled her close hugging her while holding back her own tears. Alexandria had been kind to her as well and she had come to love the woman like family so losing her was hard for her as well.

Back
Top Bottom