Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Circe was just sobbing, a very abnormal thing for her, and the shadows were whispering that it was time for them to return home. And it didn't seem like long before Circe herself just seemed to be passing out in Angel's arms. Exhaustion striking from the slight over usage of her abilities and being overly distraught. Yet again Angel knew that the shadows had a tendency to act in Circe's best interest as well - so she would probably have the idea that they had a part to play in it. Perhaps it was better she was asleep or she would go hunting right away.

Angel gathered her bag and then pulled Circe on to her back before standing with a grunt shifting the woman on her back "the least you could have done was open a portal" Angel then started to walk home so that she could get her settled.

The shadows around her just seemed to giggle a bit before they were whispering and a few were guiding her towards where a portal was. A hidden portal that had been opened, but in secret in case any other heroes were around.

The portal was taking them home, and was actually taking them into the bedroom that Circe did use when she was there. A room full of black and red fabrics - rather dreary looking to some outsiders but it was home for her. Already the shadows were acting to keep anybody else from coming into the room, unless it was certain people.

While this was happening, Nico was returning to the hideout at last and was handing out chocolate to some of the children that were there and was asking if anybody knew where Angel was.

Angel finished getting Circe settled and then left the room knowing if she needed to go it the shadows would let her. when she left and heard her name being said she walked out and spoke "I'm right here"

Nico was looking over for a moment before he spoke, "I just tried to call Circe as well, but I wasn't able to get a hold of her." Yet again it probably didn't help that her phone was still had her aunt's now destroyed house.

Angel shook her head before speaking "eagle has fallen" Angel often called Alexandria an Eagle so he would get the reference and know something bad had happened

Nico was just looking for a moment in time before he was pursing his lips and just questioned, "How is Circe?" No there wasn't anybody else around at that point in time so he wasn't even going to try and sugar coat the question.

"not good" Angel looked to her room and then sighed "she lost control and then started crying" Angel looked back at him and gave a sad smile

Nico was just nodding then spoke, "I'll give Magnus a call and let him know he may want to consider coming back sooner rather than later." After all if Circe woke up and was still in a hunting mood, Magnus was about the only one who would be able to stop her rampage. With that he was taking out his phone and dialing the other male.

Magnus heard his phone ring and then answered it "hey Nico what is up" Magnus was on his way back but he was still several hours away

Nico was just letting out a breath of air before he spoke, "I hope you are on your way back. Things have taken a slight turn for the worst. And we might have another Hero Killer on our hands.... especially since the eagle fell."

Magnus cursed and swore "I am about eight hours out keep her contained till I get back" Magnus was more then a little worried with Alexandria gone there were few people who could keep Circe under control when she went on a rampage.

Nico was just commenting, "It seems that seems like she is actively asleep right now. By the feeling of the shadows nearby.... they will help keep her contained as well."

Nico was just tapping his fingers for a moment before he spoke, "If anything... I know you are nearby Ash. She was wanting to come and visit. You could pick her up and she could speed up the trip some." Ash was another young villain who lived with them, but had left to visit her family. She was able to manipulate time - at least somewhat. She was only thirteen so it was something where she wasn't the best at it. But she could help shorten the trip.

Magnus thought for a moment before speaking "Call and see if she wants me to pick her up and I'll stop and get her I'm still an hour from her parents place so that gives us some time" Magnus didnt want the girl to cut her trip short if she didnt have too

Nico was giving a nod before he was hanging up and dialing the girl's house number to see if she was at home. It was actually her mother that was answering and listening to what Nico had to say. "That would be nice actually if he could pick her up. Lately we've had more heroes snooping around in town. We've been worried that they will find Ash." her mother was speaking. The woman herself had a power and was considered a hero but her current husband, Ash's step father, was somebody who didn't have any abilities. Ash's biological father on the other hand was a villain who had married her mother and they had ended up having Ash, but when the hunting of the villains had started he had removed himself from their lives. He had the ability to manipulate memories and he had taken away the memories of himself from Ash - a decision that he and her mother had made mutually when the girl had only been about three years old. After that he had left and after a few years her mother had remarried. "Magnus is about an hour away but I'll let him know you asked." Nico spoke before he was hanging up and messaging Magnus.

Magnus looked at the text and then changed directions and headed in the direction of the girls home so that he could pick her up Magnus felt bad for her and hoped that everything would be ok.

Ash was being told by mother what the plan was which had her giving a nod before she was going so that she could get some things packed up so that she could go with Magnus when he got there. "Come home whenever. We will be here. We love you." her mother was speaking and giving her a hug as she helped her pack some of her stuff.

an hour later Magnus was pulling up and getting out of the car. Magnus was glad he had taken the car rather then his bike as it made doing things like this easier

Ash heard the car and was jumping up from the couch to run over to the door so that she could open it. Her stepfather was following after with her suitcase as she ran outside to give Magnus a hug.

Back
Top Bottom