Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Circe was heading off towards her room that she used there so that she could get changed into some actual clothes.

Nico was just nodding his head before he spoke, "Yeah. Although I wish he would just go with Chrissy. She may be young but she knows what she is doing."

Nico was just nodding then spoke, "While she is only an empath. She honestly has more control over the kids than most of the older kids do. They love her, even now the kids that go here and have never meet any of us... have been quick to open up to her."

"are you going to ask someone or do you not want to risk dating" Magnus wouldn't press him if he didnt want to date but he figured he could ask

Nico was just looking over for a moment in time before he spoke, "I was going to but now.... at this rate... I'm not going to risk it. Not with being on the run as much as we have been. When things calm down, then I will."

Magnus nodded his head "I would take the risk you never know what they are willing to do" Magnus smiled at his own relationship and then chuckled again

"I know I don't either but I took one and I am now in a happy relationship and besides if you can't last with all of this going on then the rigors of anything else is pointless" Magnus smiled and then shrugged as he wasn't going to force him

Nico was just looking before he spoke, "That is good for you then. But I know that isn't something that I want to do." With that he was heading off so that he could get some of his own stuff done.

While this happened, Circe was outside training with a few of the kids - schools had been let out early due to everything that was going on.

Circe was just glancing over and giving a faint smile before she was continuing to instruct the children - currently teaching them more about control.

Some of the kids were worried when this was happening, but Circe was just all calming them down.

Back
Top Bottom