Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Magnus whistled from where he was and waved letting them know It was just him. Magnus was some distance from them so the amount of control he needed to exert was considerable

Some of the kids were absolutely enthralled with how far he had managed to do that, and they were stating that they were wanting to learn. This had Circe explaining that not everybody was able to create portals. "But dependent on your ability... you can learn how to warp. I can control the shadows... I can use those to travel through them to get to a new location for example." Circe was commenting.

Circe was just smiling before she was just looking around then spotted Chrissy in the distance and just waved at her. It wasn't long before the kids could see Chrissy just almost seem to sink into the ground and soon enough she was walking out of the shadows near them.

The kids just seemed to be baffled and then one was realizing that it had been Circe's doing to get her there.

"You just need to take a breath and work on it. Become one with it. It is a part of who you are. Never let it control you." Circe is commenting after a moment in time.

For the next few hours Circe was working with the children on learning control. There were some that were finding their control slipping and were getting upset, but seemed to calm some when it was explained that it happened to everybody. "It takes a lot of practice to keep control. Even we lake control when we are feeling strong emotions. When my aunt passed for example... I lost control even if for only a brief moment." Circe was speaking, which had some of them feeling a bit better that even their elders did have their control losses as well.

Circe was just smiling before she was holding up a hand before they could try and ask Magnus before she spoke, "Not all want to share their experiences of losing control of their gifts. Some are more tragic than others."

Magnus nodded his head and then walked over to help one of the kids with their stance as they looked like they were about to fall over

Once the boy was stable Magnus walked over to her and thanked her softly for helping him out and getting them to stop asking questions

Circe was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "They would have learned the hard way with some people not to ask them about it. Chrissy is actually one of those - she will talk about it but it brings back painful memories for her. As for me... they don't need to know that that isn't my first time losing control."

“No but mine cost me people I cared for and hurt a lot of others in the process” Magnus worked hard so he didn’t lose control like he once had

Circe was just looking over before she spoke, "As did mine the first time I did. This was shortly after the death of my mother - when they broadcasted in life to all of the heroes and villains as a warning to what would happen. I was at school that day and just snapped... I don't really remember what happened that day, other than that. I woke up at Poison Ivy's home with my aunt worriedly sitting next to me."

Circe was just pushing some of her hair out of her face before she spoke, "My aunt wouldn't really tell me what had happened just told me that it wasn't my fault - it was out of my control. Ivy ended up telling me when I got older what had happened. I had lost control of my powers and pretty much killed everybody within the school - those that weren't able to protect themselves in some manner. It was a smaller school of only about 200."

“I took out a high rise where my parents worked. The building was being robbed and my parents were shot and killed. I reacted badly and killed five hundred people between the collapse of the building and me losing control as portal opened where they shouldn’t have in the human body” Magnus shook his head as he tried to exercise the memories

Circe was just chuckling a bit as she thought back on her own before she spoke, "Although.... Had it never happened to me then... I'm scared to think how I would have reacted now when my aunt was killed when my magic was stronger. The darkness already has a strong will of its own most the time."

“True I would be scared to know as well” Magnus had grown stronger as well and he feared what would happen if he lost control again

"I would rather it have happened when my power was still weak than now when I am stronger." Circe was commenting after a moment.

Back
Top Bottom