Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Angel looked away from them and huffed this time as she was annoyed as well but for a different reason. Angels uncle looked at her and spoke "all I said was I wanted her to take over for me so I could retire and join the others in hiding but she doesn't want to be a teacher"

Circe was just looking over before she spoke, "Honestly as much as I love Angel, she isn't teacher material at all. She wouldn't want to be bound to remaining in one place for long; and that is what being a teacher would entail." It was true. It was rare that she ever saw the Professor outside of the school - and when she did it was usually when it was absolutely dire and there was no choice in the matter.

"Maybe it is time to consider just closing the school... Or...." Circe thought for a moment before she was stating, "Ask Chrissy."

"the child is too young to run a school and the school needs to stay open it is the only safe haven" the professor had worked hard and he didn't want to see it closed

"Chrissy is seventeen. I wouldn't say she is young." Circe spoke with a shrug before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"she is too young to take over the school" before her uncle could say anymore Angle spoke "I won't take over that is a fact but right now we have bigger issues to deal with"

Circe was just looking over before she spoke, "True to the fact that there are bigger issues. No point in having a school if there is nobody to teach. The heroes are out to slaughter us all. And that vile man is out and about as well." Her voice was full of pure hatred at that rate, at least when she was talking about the man that the heroes had been looking for.

Angel snorted "he is the reason the hideout was attacked at least according to those two who had shown up" Angel didnt say that Circe using her powers hadn't helped either but that wasn't a big issue to her as she had been protecting the kids

Circe was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "Although none of the heroes survived that decided to remain around to "look" for the man."

Circe was just tapping her fingers a bit before she was commenting that she couldn't wait to be able to go hunting for the man herself.

Angel chuckled and then looked at her and Magnus of the first time noticing she was wearing his shirt "you know you may want to change before the kids get back"

Circe was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "I mean.... Not like I have anything to hide."

Circe was just looking over before she spoke, "It is like a nightgown and I obviously have underwear on underneath."

Circe was just looking towards Magnus for a moment before she spoke, "I suppose I should head off to get dressed then."

Back
Top Bottom