Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

After everybody had left, that is when Circe seemed to wake up and she was soon enough making her way to Magnus' bathroom, using his shower so that she could get cleaned up.

Circe was just showering and then pulling on one of Magnus' shirts as though it was a mini dress at that point in time. Her other clothes were shredded and disgusting - and she didn't really have any other clothes with her at that point.

Circe was just looking as the door opened from where she was sitting on his bed just wearing one of his tshirts like a mini dress.

Circe was just looking towards him before she questioned in a teasing voice, "You don't enjoy seeing your girlfriend wearing your clothing?"

Circe was just looking towards him before she was commenting, "Maybe I'll just stay here all day then. Besides people don't know that I'm back."

"I am thinking Angel and Nico suspect as I was a little late getting out of bed which is normal when you invade" Magnus smiled at her as he didn't mind when she invaded his bed

Circe was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Hmmm... Well we were both up late last night having sex. Which was a lot better than I had ever imagined it would be."

Circe was just looking towards him for a moment before she questioned, "Why would she lose her mind?" With that she was getting to her feet though.

"we are at her uncles and you know as well as I do that the two are oil and water" Magnus didnt get how the two could fight like they did

Circe was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I am dressed." Nope she was covered and she really didn't care what others had to say or what they would think.

Circe was pausing for a moment so that she could pull on her undies, not really wanting people to see that she wasn't wearing anything under the shirt. Soon enough she was following after him.

Circe was walking into the kitchen after a moment in time before she just put her hands over her ears as she listened before she was snapping, "Would you two knock it the hell off." Nope she definitely wasn't in the mood at that point in time and she had heard Nico mumbling that it had been Angel's uncle's fault. This had the young woman looking towards the older man before she questioned, "And what the hell is the issue this time that you need to start an argument? You are suppose to be the adult! You are suppose to end the arguments, not start them."

Back
Top Bottom