Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hero Killers (remake) ( LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Circe was just looking at him for a moment before she commenting, "Oh no but now... I would gladly lose control and take it out on the villains."

Circe showered and just hummed some as she was showering, enjoying the hot water fall down around her. It was relaxing and just gave her some time to take a breath and breath.

It wasn't long before Chrissy seemed to be coming into the kitchen to help out with baking stuff as well.

"I know the feeling this isn't our normal hideout and the old hideout was destroyed so I don't really know what I can and can't do" Magnus at least knew he could use the kitchen

"just dont ask Angel if she is going to take over this school she will flip her lid" Magnus knew the others wouldn't ask but Chrissy might and he didn't want her getting yelled at

"yea I am just not sure what to do this time around we had finally settled in to a place and now we had to leave it" Magnus knew this was a lot for the girl but he was worried

Chrissy was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "It happens.... We will... all be fine like we always are."

Back
Top Bottom