Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

"Mmhmm... It felt very good." She said, remembering the occasion on which it happened. She had dug her nails into the desk that time if she remembered correctly. She seemed to like a bit of the more odd things like being rough and jsut about anything that went with that. She wasn't even thinking about him hurting her, in fact she felt as if she were invincible while she was with him. Though that would prove to be not true if he got too rough with her. But until that point in time, she would love every second of time with him.

Zach groaned softly as she said that she enjoyed it a lot. "That is good...Your new mate has a bit of an obsession with a hot ass like yours." He bit his lip a little and started to get a little harder. He made sure that he behaved himself though, and didn't go too hard. After all, if she slipped on the wet tub bottom he would feel bad even if it wouldn't hurt or cause damage.

Sam smirked as he admitted to her that he liked nice asses. "Well that's good to know. I'm sure that'll come in handy some time." She said with a grin. She really could use that too, if she ever wanted to turn him on she would just have to show a bit of ass, literally. She moaned as he got harder with his thrusts. It felt so good, though if he got too much harder she was sure she would probably slip or somehting embarassing like that.

Zach kept his arms tight around her and he nuzzled against her neck softly, obviously very addicted to the girl. He didn't want her away from him. Especially not as the pleasure was starting to build. And then he got a thought that almost made him drool. "Samantha...May I cum on your ass? It can't even imagine how sexy that would be." He felt a little strange asking so formally, but he felt like he had to be proper with her. Meanwhile, his arms tightened even more and his fingers gripped tightly, most likely causing bruises even on her super durable body.

She moaned louder as he kept going It just felt so good. She was on the verge of her orgasm when he asked if he could cum in her ass. She only smirked and thought about it for a moment. She nodded after a moment and noticed his grip on her tighten. "Sure, go right ahead." She said, knowing that he would enjoy it. She would definitly let him do things like cum in her ass if he would let her do things like bite him. She thought that was a fair trade. She was wondering why he was so formal about asking her though, it was a bit odd. She smiled and didn't even notice the tightness of the grip he had her in, she was used to being played with roughly so it didn't really phase her.

Zach found himself ready to cum by the time she gave him permission to do it on her rear. But he gave her a few more hard thrusts, groaning from the pleasure. "I can't hold back any more Sam..." He pulled out as slowly as he cum manage, a little of his cum spilling into her as he did. But soon he was out of her, groaning as his seed landed on her exposed rear. But all he could do at the sight was bite his lip. "Sam...If you wear anything tight or short I don't think I will be able to hold back from fucking you..."

Sam moaned loudly as he gave a few more thrusts, that sent her over the edge and moaned loudly, her back arching and her body tensed up. It felt quite good, even if he wasn't inside her anymore. She soon felt his warm seed all over her back and she smiled, looking back at him as he spoke of her wearing short and tight things. "Amun, I'm not sure if that's good or bad because the majority of the things I currently own are either short, tight or both." She said with a grin. She turned around slowly and hugged him tightly, enjoying the embrace quite a bit.

When she put her arms around him like that, he smiled, loosely wrapping his own arms around her hips. "Well...Then I guess I will have to fuck you all the time." He grinned wickedly and kissed her, settling her onto his lap in a more comfortable position. "Now...Would you like to hear some of the fetishes I had from when I was a bad little vampire? At least...What I can remember..." He kissed her lips softly, moving to lick her neck while she spoke.

She smirked at his proposition to just fuck her all the time. That may just have to happen. She got comfortable in his lap quite quickly, happy with the way they were sitting in the tub. She smiled and nodded as he asked if she would like to hear his fetishes. That sounded very interesting. Especially becasue she wanted to learn all she could about him, so that would work out quite well. As he referd to himself as a 'bad little vampire' she couldn't help but smirk. He was just so cute sometimes. No wonder she as falling for him.

Zach took a moment to think, staring away into space. Then he looked at her and got a small smirk. "Well you already probably figured out I have a thing for anal...Although it was much more taboo when I used to do it. I like to have my partner tied up sometimes...And I also love to have a dominant partner. Being in charge of a whole coven can get boring..." He thought again for a few moments. "Oh! And I love a girl who enjoys cum...I don't care where, but if you like my cum it turns me on."

Sam nodded as he said the part about the anal. She oculdn't help but smirk at idea of him tieing her up but she didn't know about the whole being dominant thing. Though she wouldn't mind trying for him, though it would probably end up being kind of funny. She bit her lip about half way through his speaking. She was enjoying this quite a bit, it put a few images in her head. She smiled at the last one, She really did like cum, especially his. "Well so far it sounds like we're perfect for eachother." She said with a smile. "I like anal, I like being tied up and I love your cum." She said, pausing and licking her lips. She really was going to love being his mate.

Zach smiled a little when she said that. "Well if we are so perfectly matched sex-wise then maybe we should test it out later. For now...I want to be nice and gentle." He lifted her a little, pressing his length against her ass gently. "Mm...I used to leave vampires limping if they offered to let me fuck them back here. I will have to be nice and gentle for at least today. I don't think Alexander will let me keep you forever just yet." He kissed her lips softly. "Now...Tell me when you want me to push in."

Sam smiled and nodded as he said that. She knew that they would click wonderfully durring sex but she was a bit confused as he said he should be gentle right now. He knew she liked it rough so she was quite confused. Her eyes widened as he said he used to leave vamires limping from his roughness so then she understod and nodded. "Ya, being nice and gentle for now shall be good." She said, thinking of how rought that would have to be to leave a vampire limping. She bit her lip as he pressed his legnth against her, knowing how much bigger it was than Alexander's. She wasn't sure about the deal with Alexander and how this was all going to work out becasue she had come here not only to learn about vampire's lifestyle, but also to find a mate. And considering she found a mate that could tech her everything she could want to know, she wondered if she could stay with him. "Mmk, I'm ready." She said, smiling.

Zach smiled a little and slowly pushed her down, groaning as he felt her ass around him. She was tight...Amazingly tight. And he found himself almost unable to hold back from being rough like he had been with the those girls so long ago. But when he saw her cute face, he could only grin, kissing her softly. She looked gorgeous, her piercings complimenting her perfectly. "By gentle, do you mean normal gentle or vampire gentle?"

Sam groaned as he pushed into her. She had a hard time relaxing as he did so, he was just so big. She moaned at the feeling of him going deeper until he stopped. She looked back at him as he asked which type of gentle and she smirked, "Vampire gentle of course." She said, knowing that was harder than regular gentle. And she knew she would be able to take it, or at least she was pretty sure she would he able to.

Zach smiled a little more when she seemed to insist on vampire rough. He moved his hands to her hips, holding them tightly. Then he started to move her up and down slowly, groaning from the feeling of her tight rear around him. He found himself almost growling from excitement. He didn't want to let her go. But with his coven as small as it was, he was sure that Alexander wouldn't let her stay. The only problem was that if he went with her, he would have to be around humans. And they were...disgusting!

Sam smiled as she felt his hands on her hips. She knew what was going to happen now. She moaned as he started moving her up and down, it felt very good. She enjoyed the sounds he was making. She really didn't know why Alexander wouldn't let her stay, it seemed so big here but she didn't really know much still. She smiled and decided to just focus on this at the moment, not what was going to happen to them after this. She bit her lip, also biting her lip ring.

Zach smiled a little when she bit her lip like that. She was adorable. He leaned in and licked her lip piercing teasingly, his tongue running along the silver slowly. "Was the gothic vampire girl your idea or was it that pervert Alexander? Because you look so very sexy and it was either you trying to be appealing or him trying to make you sexier." He smirked, bouncing her a little faster. "Either way...I can't wait to see you in some of those sexy cloths."

She only bit her lip a bit harder, her tooth going through but she didn't even seem to notice. She smirked a bit at his question "It was his idea..." She said with a smile. "But I do enjoy it." She said and then listened to him more. She smirked. "Well then Maybe I'll have to try a few things on for you." She said with a smirk. She wouldn't mind doing that in the least. In fact she was pretty sure it would end up very well, most likely with sex afterwards.

Zach gave her another smile, kissing her gently. "Well I like it too...All those piercings are so sexy. Is there anything else you plan on doing?" He started to bounce her a little faster and harder, groaning from the feeling. "Or is this as goth as you are going to be?" He leaned in and kissed her eyebrow. "Maybe one or two up here? Something cute like that?" He seemed to like the idea of having a long time to do this all with her.

Sam smiled as he kissed her and kissed him back lightly. She smiled as he complimented her. She really didn't know what to say to that "Thank you." She said softly and a bit unsure if that was correct. She moaned softly as he picked up the pace again. She really was enjoying this. She thought about where he suggested and looked into his eyes. "I'm not quite sure, I hadn't really thought about it." She said. She was excited to be able to talk to him about what type of peircings he liked and knowing that they would have forever to do something about them.

Zach leaned back and got comfortable, keeping her at the same pace. "There are so many things that I want to learn about you." He let out an audible sigh, which was followed by a groan. "I think...I will go back to your home with you if you like. As long as I don't have to associate with humans." His tone showed his distaste for the race. After all, who wanted to talk to their food?

Sam smiled as he said he wanted to learn things about her. "I want to learn a lot about you as well." She said, still grinning. She seemed to light up as he said he was going to go back to her home with her. "Really? You'd do that as long as you didn' thave to talk to the humans?" She asked, obviously noticing his distaste for them. She kind of had to agree, who indeed. She leaned in and kissed him, obviously saying she would love that.

"Well the coven doesn't really need me around and I would hate to be without my sexy little Samantha." He started to move her slower on his length, but he pushed her down harder, groaning from how close he was getting. Her ass was incredible. He couldn't remember enjoying anything this much in his four thousand years of being alive. "You are gonna make me cum again..."

Sam couldn't help but blush at least a bit as he called her sexy. She smiled and moaned at the feeling of him slowing but hardening the thrusts. She was really enjoying it. She moaned agian, Not quite as close as he was, but getting there. She smirked "Mmm... Well that's a good thing, I'd think." She said and bit her lip again. He was quite a bit better than Alexander was, which was amazing for her.

Back
Top Bottom