Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Star nver passed out, She just laid awake, not quite sure what to do about this so she just continued thinking 'Don't change'. After a while she sat up, having gotten used to the new feeling. She looked over at him and oddly enough one of her eyes was still blue and the other eye was deep red. She looked him over, not saying a word, he seemed... different, or maybe it was just her. She looked around quickly then her gaze finally rested on him. "I'm hungry..." She said softly, still as shy as ever.

Sam continued to lick at his neck until he said no more. She nodded as he said it was starting to hurt. She pulled back, looking at him. "So, how would you like to go about this?" She asked, wondering what type of position he wanted. She knew she would be able to take anything he would be able to dish out, and he wouldn't even have to worry about hurting her or getting attatched because it was just an emotionless fuck along with a bit of information about vampires.

Zach looked into her eyes as she sat up. They were different and he seemed rather confused. "Hm...That is weird." Then she said that she was hungry. He couldn't help but smirk a little when she said that. Even if something went wrong, the hungry never failed. He bit his wrist, causing blood to well up and flow. He held it up for her, licking his lips. It might have sounded a little weird, but the idea of a newborn feeding on him was exciting. He was her first meal. "Go ahead and feed all you want. I have more than enough blood for you."

Gabriel reached up and put a hand on her hip, smirking a little. He felt energized right now and he wanted to fuck the pretty vampire on top of him. He didn't really care who it was. He just needed sex. "I think I want you on top of me for the first time...All I know is I am not going down after only one time." He lifted her tiny leather skirt a little before stroking her inner thigh. He could tease too.

Star looked just as confused as he did as he said something was weird. She wasn't quite sure what was weird. She didn't know if it was a good thing or not that he smirked when she said she was hungry, but she blushed a bit, or at least as much as her body would allow. As he bit his wrist she didn't think she would want to eat that, but then she smelled the blood and it smelled awazing. In an instant she was sucking on his wrist, not really biting it, though her fangs were there to if she wanted. She closed her eyes as she drank, not wanting to look at him, though his blood tasted very good.

Sam sirked as well as he put his hands on her hips. She nodded as he said he wanted her on top and she slowly reached down, pulling up his robes and smirking at what was waiting for her. "Hmm... Someone is excited." She said, looking up at him. She bit her lip as he started to rub the inside of her thigh. Too bad he didn't really know how to turn her on, or that would be more fun.

Zach let her drink as long as she wanted. At least, that was what he planned to do. But then he decided that a new born who was hungry would be easier to control. So he pulled her way easily before pushing her back onto the bed. "So...How do you feel now? Strong? Powerful? Excited?" Before she could even answer he was nearly on top of her, his hands on either side of her.

Gabriel sighed a little when she said he was excited. "I wasn't really until you bit me. But that bite was really what did it for me. But like I said, no teasing. If you keep this up I will use magic to make sure you stop." He moved his hand a little further under the skirt before rubbing the tips of his fingers against her.

Star continued drinking until he pulled her away again. She was a bit sad that he did that, he was so tasty, more so than she would have expected. She blushed a bit more as he asked the questions becuase he was soon on top of her. She nodded a bit though. "All of the above?" She more asked then replyed. She definitely did feel more strong and powerful, but she wasn't quite sure about the excited part. She didn't know what he intended to do to her.

Sam smirked as he explained why he was now excited. She got a slightly pouty look on her face as he said he would use magic to stop her if she continued teasing. She nodded a bit. "Oh, you're no fun." She said. She was already used to playing with zach and it taking quite a bit for him to tell her to stop. She couldn't help but let out a small moan as his fingertips touched her. She had almost forgoten how nice such small touches felt.

Zach couldn't help but smirk. He knew that Sam wouldn't be extremely happy about him fucking another girl. But he was constantly in the mood for sex and he was sure that a newborn would want it just as much. "Good...You are a strange vampire but at least you are normal about somethings. Now...Are you hungry for something other than blood?" He leaned down and licked her cheek teasingly, noting the different taste she had. But it wasn't right. Something was wrong about her.

Gabriel smirked a little. "Well I promise the rest of this is going to be fun." He moved his hands away from her entrance and licked his fingertips teasingly. "We have a while to just go nuts and I don't think Star will be up for sex after she gets back so I don't mind if you tire me out." He lifted the skirt above her hips now, smirking. "Now how about we get started?"

Star tilted her head ot the side as he said she was strange. She wasn't sure why she was strange though. She just shrugged it off, not worrying about it for now. She bit her lip as he asked if she was hungry for something else other than blood, though she was still too shy to say anything about it. She nodded a bit, blushing quite a bit more than she was able to before. She shivered as he licked her neck though she could feel that there was something off.

Sam smirked at his promise, though she wasn't sure about that. She didn't know if he was going to enjoy the same things she did. She just smiled though, nodding as he said Star probably would be up for sex. That was true because if she knew Zach she was pretty sure he was going to waer her out unless something happened. She nodded as he suggested getting started. "Mmk." She said before lining herself up and quickly pushing herself down on him, at least it would be quick for him, it was slow for her.

Zach smirked a little when she nodded. "I expected as much. Don't feel bad. Its normal after you turn." He moved a hand under her shirt before softly groping her breast. Then he laid down on her just a little and leaned in close to her neck before giving her a soft nibble. "I will give you some fun if you promise not to expect it again. I am just being kind since I turned you against your will."

Gabriel let out a gasp as she pushed herself down on his length and he couldn't help but let out a groan. "Mm...That was probably really boring for you huh? Go ahead and go nuts. As long as it doesn't start to hurt I won't complain." He smirked and moved his hands to her breasts. To be honest, he wanted to know what it was like to really have sex with a vampire.

Star only blushed more when he said it was normal. apperently she was very good at hiding how horny she actually was. She felt like her insides were on fire with this feeling. As he nibbled on her neck she couldn't help but let out a small moan. She didn't mind him groping her like that, though it was a bit odd being with someone other than Gabriel or Alexander. She nodded at his proposition, she wouldn't expect anything else.

Sam smirked at his gasp and shook her head as he said that must have been boring. "No, sex is never boring." She said with a smirk. She nodded as he just go nuts. She was definitely going to enjoy this. She started off slow, even for a human, moving herself up and down but quickly gained speed, going a bit faster than a normal human could. She soon went faster, about a normal speed for her, letting out a small moan.

Zach got a wicked smirk when she nodded. He hadn't had sex for so long. He had forgotten what it was even like. Now Sam awoke his hunger and no girl was safe. So he pulled her robe up over her head rather forcefully, tossing it to the corner before undoing his own pants. "Where do you want it? You are the horny newborn so its your choice." He lifted her chin to lick at her neck before biting her gently. She was so very easy to tease. He was glad he only offered to do this once. She didn't compare to Sam in any way.

Gabriel seemed to be enjoying himself as she worked up her speed. "I thought maybe I couldn't compare to a vampire..." But then she started to work faster and faster. Soon she looked like a blur and her entrance felt like it was all over him and moving at the same time. He gripped the sheets and let out a long groan of pleasure, his body squirming helplessly. "Fuck...So...Faster...Gonna cum..." He didn't know if he could last very long at all from the waves of pleasure washing over him. Vampire sex was too much.

Star got a bit nerveous when she saw him smirk like that, but then again his smirk was, so far, the scariest thing about him. She gasped as he pulled her robe up like that. He was only the thrid man to see her body beside those of Gabriel's class that got a glimpse of it that one time. But they at least hadn't seen the whole thing. She blushed quite a bit as he asked where she wanted it and shrugged. truthfully she didn't really care. Just about anywhere would satisfy her needs. She shivered as he bit her neck like that. She didn't know why, but it felt a bit better now that she had changed, or it could have been his venom, either way, it still felt quite good.

Sam couldn't help but smirk when he said he didn't think he could compare to a vampire. He was right, he didn't really, but then again that was becuase vampires were superior to humans in just about every way. She let out a moan as she finally reached an average speed for herself and just stuck with it. She didn't realize how fast she must have been going to him, She looked down and upon seeing him writhing in so much pleasure, slowed down a bit, not wanting him to cum too soon. She smirked at his expression. She didn't know how he was going to to deal with his little Star once she turned.

Zach smirked a little and resisted the urge to rip her robe to pieces. Instead he pulled the robe off and moved to press between her legs. "Well we have a little while. I suppose I could just have my way with you all over." Then, without a word, he pushed into her slowly, filling her completely and stretching her a little. He was bigger than either Alexander of Gabriel. But he didn't even let out a groan. She just didn't feel as good to him.

Gabriel was panting as she slowed down and he didn't quite like that smirk. He had been trying to hold back from using magic but he felt this was a little unfair. His hand moved to her breast and he groped it softly, whispering one of his favorite old spells. A powerful wave of pleasure swept through her and they kept flowing through her every time she moved. "I can make a copy of myself too if you want me to fill you up."

Star blushed as he pulled her robe off. It was still quite embarassing for anyone else to see her naked. She looked up at him, a bit shocked as he suggested having his way with her 'all over' whatever that meant, she wasn't quite sure but it wasn't as if she could refuse him. She gasped as he pushed into her like that. She had expected it to hurt, but it didn't. She shivered a bit, more out of habit than anything, but she didn't even notice how unsatisfied he was.

Sam smirked as he groped her. She was always fine with just about anyway he touched her. She was a bit confused as he started whispering something, but she soon understood as that new feeling rushed over her. She gasped, a bit surprised by it. She smiled though, moaning at the feeling. She shook her head at the offer to double himself. "No thanks." She said politely. "Though afterwards, if we have some time, maybe you can teach me that spell?" She asked, hoping she would be able to use it on Zach some time.

Zach couldn't help but smirk as she shivered. While he didn't particularly enjoy how she felt around him, he enjoyed that he had so much of an effect on her. "I bet that feels good." He started to move slowly, one of his hands moving to her stomach to hold her down so that she didn't move around too much. "A fresh vampire like you must be so hot and bothered." He grinned at her and licked his lips a little.

Gabriel nodded a little when she said no to the double. He probably couldn't have managed it anyway. But he wished that he hadn't used so much magic earlier. If he had his power, he could have this vampire on the ground begging for more without touching her. "I could try and teach it. But its very advanced..." He groaned as a feeling rocked his body. "Star is the only one of my students who could do it."

Back
Top Bottom