Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Alexander smelled the drop of blood as soon as it left her body. He quickly lapped it away and started to suckle at the cut on her lip. He couldn't help himself. And as the last of the blood was cleaned away and the wound healed from his venom, he kissed her, his lips pressing roughly to hers. Gabriel seemed focused on kissing and nibbling her shoulder while keeping his rhythm going. The two of them worked as a perfect team, every movement complimenting the others.

Zach knew he was going to either end up on the floor with her or break something. He could only really be careful when he was being loving. "Mistress Samantha...Where do you want my cum?" He was starting to get close, the tightness of her body driving him wild. If anyone saw them together it would be quite strange. After all, she was tiny and weak, even though she was a vampire, when she was compared to Zach. Yet he would willingly obey her every command if she wanted him to. Even when she wasn't Mistress Samantha, he would listen to her every request.

Star was a bit surprised that Alexander had gotten to her lip before she even realized it was bleeding, but then again he was a vampire so it made sense. She sucked on his lip as he sucked on her, turning it into a kiss as soon as her lip was healed. She liked having Alexander, he could just lick her wounds and they would heal. She moaned as Gabriel nibbled on her shoulder. It was the little things like that that made the sex so amazing, that and she was with the two she loved most. She moaned loudly, her orgasm hitting her quickly and hard. She tensed around the both of them and her back arched, pushing her chest into Alexander and her shoulders into Gabriel. She closed ehr eyes and by the time she had calmed down she was panting a bit, but the venom in her blood made her still want to go.

Sam didn't care which happened, they could just get a new bed or and falling on the floor wouldn't hurt at all. She moaned as he asked where she wanted his cum. "Mmm... On me...." She said she didn't care where, it would most likely be on her back unless he turned her over. She moaned loudly, her orgasm hitting her quite hard. her body tensed around him and her back arched, and it was amazing.

Alexander smirked a little as she came and pressed herself against him. "I always love to make you cum Star..." He kissed her again, but it was cut short as he let out a groan and reached his own orgasm. It had caught him a little off guard, but he always came when she came around him. Soon his seed was filling her up.

Meanwhile, Gabriel lasted a bit longer before he thrust deep into her ass and groaned, his seed filling her. "Mm...Incredible as always Star...You might not realize it but you are a sex goddess..." His arms wrapped around her tighter and he kissed her neck softly.

Zach grinned when she said on her then had her orgasm. He had done a good job. But he decided that he wasn't going to cum on her back. After she finished her orgasm, he pulled out of her and walked around to sit on his knees in front of her. "I want to cum on Mistress' face." He bit his lip shyly before stroking himself for a few seconds. Then he groaned and his seed spilled out onto her face again, this time aimed right at her to cover her very thoroughly.

Star moaned as each of them came in her. She could feel herself being filled with their hot seed and it felt quite good. She always liked that feeling of them filling her up. She blushed as gabriel called her a sez goddess. She didn't know about that, she couldn't even do anyhting. She just stayed still, unable to go anywhere until one of them moved. She was curious as to what was going to happen next.

Sam was just laying still as he moved around her. She was about to say someting when he came so her mouth was open and everything. Not that she minded, she just swallowed what was there and then licked her lips and wiped off her eyes to she wcould see. She smiled at him, quite happy that this had happened, especially right before they traded girls. She was happy that they could either just cuddle or have sex again, they definitely had time ot do either it not both.

Alexander, for once, was not in the mood for sex at all. He maneuvered to slide out from under Star and laid across the desk, yawning a little. "I am done for a while. Whatever you two want to do is fine." He closed his eyes and stretched out a little, grabbing his clothing and tossing them over himself loosely.

Gabriel wasn't much for another round of sex either after all the magic he had done today. "I am pretty tired as well. Maybe we could just go to the library and relax." He pulled his robe on and yawned. He was almost looking forward to Star being away for the night if only so that he could rest without being distracted. Once she was a vampire he would get no rest.

Zach grinned and helped her wipe the cum from her face. He laid on the bed next to her and pulled her close, nuzzling against her. "That was great Mistress Samantha...I don't even wanna touch that nasty human girl because she could never compare to you." He kissed her shoulder before giving it a playful bite, making sure not to put a hole in her leather outfit.

Star was a bit surprised that both of them didn't want sex anymore, though she understood. She was still all hot and bothered from all the venom Alexander gave her though. She didn't let it show though. She just watched as Alexander laid back, just draping his clothes over him. She also noticed Gabriel put his clothes on so she did the same, putting her robe easily back on. She smiled a bit as he suggested relaxing in the library. "Mmk, that sounds good." She said, walking over towards Gabriel.

Sam smiled as he helped wipe the cum off her face. She cuddled up to him as he pulled her close like that. She was enjoying this quite a bit. She couldn't help but laugh as he said he didn't even want to touch the human now. She smiled and kissed the top of his head, gasping as he bit into her shoulder like that. She was happy he was so careful not to mess up her outfit.

Alexander could smell her arousal, like always, but he couldn't really bring himself to have sex at the moment. He actually hoped that Zach could at least give her some pleasure since he couldn't manage right now. So he picked her up and put her over his shoulder. "I think we have about an hour before Zach want to collect you. Sunset after all..." He patted her rear playfully before walking toward the door. Gabriel followed them, but he seemed to be thinking. He didn't know how he could deal with a vampire being this tired. If Star wanted to be a vampire, he would let her change. But to be honest, he had agreed because sex with a strange vampire was a bit exciting.

Zach held on for a few moments before letting go with a small smile. He loved to make Sam feel good. He put his arms around her before kissing her. "I am going to miss you when you have to go play with the human...Do I have permission to be mean to the human girl after I turn her? I am sure she will survive and she will heal..." He didn't have a submissive look anymore though. He had a wicked smirk that showed he was going to anyway.

Star was pretty sure Alexander knew she was aroused, but she was a bit surprised that he didn't say anything about it. They both must have been pretty tired. Maybe fter just resting she would have calmed down a bit and besides, all of them relaxing together would be quite nice for a change. She listened as Alex said they would have about an hour, so she was just about sure she would be normal by then. She was still a bit nerveous though, and she knew time to just sit and relax wouldn't really help that. She was nerveous about this other vampire she was to go and see.

Sam eventually moaned softly as he continued to bite her. He knew she liked that. She smiled as he said he was going to miss her, but when he asked if he could be mean to the girl she thought about it for a moment. She looked at his grin and felt a bit bad for the girl. She hadno idea what she was getting herself into probably. "Just don'thurt her too much. And trust me, I'll know if you did." She said with a very serious face.

It wasn't long before Alexander set her on the huge book shaped bed. But he didn't hesitate to put his arms around her and pulled her close. He leaned in to her ear and gave it a soft lick, nuzzling her neck. Then he whispered so that Gabriel couldn't hear. "I know you are still horny Star...If you ask nicely I will use my mouth to make you cum." He smirked and one of his hands moved between her legs. Meanwhile, Gabriel laid next to her, yawning a little. He would have to use the magic he regained since his little display to shake off his sleepiness.

Zach grinned when she said he was allowed to. "I won't hurt her...I will make her realize how much fun a real vampire is. One who feeds like he should and who doesn't care about whether or not she loves him..." He got a wicked grin. "If give her half the effort I give you she will be at our door begging to join us." He kissed her. "Of course I won't let her in. My love is only for Samantha." He kissed her again before hesitantly pulling away. "Now...Go find them now and tell the girl she needs to come here. You have my permission to do whatever you like to the human. If anything I am sure he can give you some pleasure." He patted her rear teasingly before moving to get some clothing. He didn't want to meet her naked after all. There would be time for that.

Star laid back on the bed that was now so familiar to her, straightening out her robes a bit. She cuddled into Alexander as he pulled her close. She bit her lip as he licked her ear and bushed quite a bit as he told her he knew and that if she asked nicely he would pleasure her with his mouth. She bit her lip a bit harder and thought about it. She glanced over at Gabriel and then back at Alexander. She was very tempted, but she didn't want to go completely smelling of sex to the other vampire, plus she wanted to ask a bit about him. But as his hand moved between her legs she gasped, blushing harder. She just didn't know what to do. "P-please?" She whispered softly so that Gabriel wouldn't hear but she knew Alexander would.

Sam just rolled her eyes a bit as he spoke of what he intended to do to the girl. "That means don't hurt her emotionally either... I don't want her first memory of beind a vampire to be a bad one." She said, nodding as he gave her the instructions to find them and tell the girl to come here. It didn't take her long to find them. They were the only people that reaked of sex. As soon as Star had said please Sam was standing in front of them, smirking a bit at the sight. "Zach says that you're to go to him now." She said, her words directed at Star. She could smell her arousal as well and knew that Her Zach would take care of that.

Alexander had a small smirk on his face. That is until Sam appeared. He sighed a little at that. It wasn't even sunset. "Dammit...Alright." He gave Star a soft kiss. "I'll go with you." He stood and pulled Star right to him, putting his arms around her tightly. "Have fun Gabriel...And Sam...Be gentle with him. He is only human after all." He held Star's hand and started to walk her towards the door.

Gabriel looked a little frightened at the appearance of the female vampire. She was the one he was supposed to have sex with? But she looked like some sort of S&M dominatrix and even though she was gorgeous...She didn't really fit his taste in women. Star was an adult and nice and curvy. She look like a student, like she was only sixteen or seventeen. "Uh...Hi."

Star gasped as she opened her eyes to see the woman in front of her. She had seen some one that looked quite a bit like her around school and then realized that it was her and that she was the one Alexander had changed. She had to admit, it was a bit odd seeing her like this. She just nodded and stood as Alexander pulled her to him. She broke away from him quickly leaning over Gabriel and kissing him before she left to go to Zach.

Sam watched the show of affection and kind of felt bad for saying she was doing to be a dominatrix around this man. She knew of his power, it had been rumored around school and she could sense it. She smirked as the other two left and he said hi almost as if he were nerveous. "Hello." She said, taking a step closer to him. "So, I'm supposed to convince you to let that Star woman change into a vampire?" She questioned. She hadn't been breifed on this too throughly.

Alexander couldn't bring himself to say anything to Star as they walked. He felt like he was betraying her by doing this. Zach was dangerous. Sure he seemed kind and for the most part he was. But he hated humans. They were food to him and he was bringing the girl he loved to become food for him. He was sure it was just to make them sweat though. Obviously Zach wouldn't even want to touch a human. But as he opened the door and saw Zach, menacing and wicked, sitting in a very girly room, he almost chuckled.

Zach didn't look happy or kind or even sober and emotionless. He looked annoyed pure and simple. He had to tolerate this little human girl and he couldn't even go all out with her after she turned. The only thing he could hope for was that her newborn sex craze would be fun. "Alexander...I suppose that is your human pet..." He looked at the other vampire, his eyes narrow. "Leave now...And don't return for an hour."

Gabriel didn't just seem nervous. He was nervous. He didn't have magic at the moment and though she could sense his strength, he could probably barely even lift the girl, never mind hurt her. And since she was a vampire she would resist his magic easily. "That is why I agreed...But I planned on letting her change either way. I am just a bit curious..." He looked a little shy. "I want to fuck a vampire besides Star...Something emotionless..."

Star was just as silent as they walked. She wanted to ask questions, but she felt as though she were walking towards her death with how quite Alexander was. And as they stood in fron tof the door she could feel his power. When she finally saw him she just stared, obviously scared of him. He was much more powerful than Alexander was, which made her want to just turn and walk back to Gabriel and say forget it. but she had come too far for that so she took one step into the room and waited. She narrowed her eyes at him as he called her Alexander's pet. She wasn't a pet, she was his mate. She was a bit worried as he commanded Alexander to leave. And as the door closed she just stood there, staring at the vampire sitting on the bed, not quite sure what to think anymore.

Sam could only smirk as he finally spoke. "Well, that's what I'm here for. An emotionless fuck." She said taking another step closer. "So, how do you want to go about this?" She asked. She was mainly asking if he really wanted her to dominate him or not, and so far she guessed not. She also meant did they want to talk at all or did they just want to fuck and get it over with and go back to their mates.

As soon as the door closed, Alexander was gone. He couldn't stay there where he would be able to hear everything. He had to leave. And as soon as Zach heard him leave, he was behind Star, his hands on her shoulders. "Hello human...I am Zach...I am your superior and I plan to be treated as such. Now..." He was on the edge of the bed again, his fangs gleaming as he smirked. "My mate told me not to hurt you or emotionally damage you. But I have decided what I will do. I am going to turn you. Then I am going to teach you what it means to really be a vampire."

Gabriel smiled just a little when she said she was meant to be an emotionless fuck. "Well...That sounds like it might actually be fun. But I don't see why we should just right in. I have a few questions I need to ask you and you are unbiased...But if you want to get started, I can talk while we do things. As for what things we should do, its your choice. You are supposed to just give me a good time."

Star jumped, gasping as she felt his hands on her shoulder. She just listened to him and nodded, not wanting to say anything against that. She knew he could easily kill her if she didn't do that he said. She flinched as he was suddenly on the bed, smirking at her. She was a bit glad that he said Sam had told him not to hurt her. Her jaw dropped as he said he decided he was going to change her. She just stood there staring at him, not sure at all that to say. "B-but Alexander was going to do that..." She said, still a bit in shock.

Sam smirked as he said it sounded fun. She nodded as he said he had some questions. She waved her hands a bit as he said if she wanted to get started he could talk while they did things as if she was shooing the idea away. "Well If you're not in a hurry to start this than neither than I." She said, and suddenly she was sitting right next to him, her legs crossed. "So, what's your questions?" She asked, smiling a bit at him.

Zach moved with impossible speed and pushed her to the wall hard enough to lift her off her feet. Then he was right in front of her, his fingertip pressed to her chest. Where it touched her, it felt like a two strong men pushing down on her. "Well...Plans change. My mate was turned by Alexander...Its only fair I returned the favor. Now...Tilt your next and close your eyes. This is the single best moment of your life and I want you to enjoy it. You are about to stop being human." He smirked a little, but behind the wicked look was an honestly that he couldn't hide. He really thought he was saving her.

Gabriel seemed to relax quite a bit when she sat next to him. "Well...I want to know what its like becoming a vampire. Alexander has said that it doesn't hurt. But I think he might be hiding it to encourage Star to turn. And will she be...The same person?" He stared at the floor and bit his lip. He was so afraid of what she might be like.

Star screamed as he pushed her up against the wall like that. She didn't know what to do. She started struggling as much as she could, hitting him and trying to get away. She knew it wouldn't work, but she needed to try something. She was already scared of being changed, and now he was forcing her into it. She was more scared than ever now. She shook her head as he spoke, it's wasn't at all the same, Sam had willingly been changed and that was before he had even met her. had she known what he was thinking about saving her, She would have understood a bit more, but at the moment she just thought he was being as mean as possible.

Sam smiled a bit as he asked what it was like. "Well..." She paused, thinking for a minute. "It's surprisingly pleasurable." She said, smirking a bit. "Because you're so filled up with venom and then you're really hungry but after you drink, you feel amazing, better than you even thought you could." She was, looking off n the distance as if picturing everything she was saying. She looked over at him. "Well I changed a lot. I used to be the complete opposite, shy, I just about hated myself. But now..." She stopped at that, letting him fill in the rest. "But I really wanted to change, so I'm assuming the if you really didn't want to change then you wouldn't.' She said, looking him in the eyes. She was a bit curious as to why he was asking there things, but she didn't ask.

Zach looked confused as she started to squirm like that, resisting him. "I don't plan to hurt you...I am only saving you from your humanity..." He suddenly looked a little concerned. He grabbed her head gently, like a lover would when they were holding her close. Then he tilted it to the side ever so gently, not wanting to hurt her. Next, quick as ever, he bit down, his powerful venom entering her system. She wouldn't be able to resist him after that. When a human was bitten by him, their world was only pleasure.

Gabriel let out a sigh of relief. "So you...Didn't change because of the bite? You changed because you wanted to?" He couldn't help but smile at that. "Thanks a lot..." He looked her over slowly before biting his lip again. Now that he really looked at her, she was so different from Star. Star was shy and adorable unless she made an effort to be sexy. This girl was wearing a tight leather outfit and she had at least a dozen piercings. He felt himself growing rather aroused looking at her. "I think I promised you an emotionless fuck right?"

Star continued to squirm but as he said he never meant to hurt her she was just as confused as he was. She continued to struggle a bit though, even though she knew she wouldn't be able to get away. She didn't even think of using her magic, though that would have probably worked at least for a bit. She just looked into his eyes as he grabbed her head. She was just about scared to death of this already and he wasn't making it any better. She gasped as he bit into her, the venom quikly taking effect. Somehow she managed to keep her wits about her and quickly teleported, though it was only to the other side of the room due to the venom's effect in her mind. She laid on the end of the bed, panting and just staring at him, still scared but now confused as to why his enom was so much more powerful.

Sam nodded as he asked that question. "I hated being so shy and such a pushover. I only neeed a little ush was all." She said with a smirk. She just nodded quickly as he thanked her. She loked him up and down as well He was so much different loooking than Zach, it was a bit odd, but she was sure it would still be fun, at least a bit. She couldn't help but grin as he said what he had promised her. She was pretty sure she had been promised to him, but oh well. In a heart beat she was on top of him, pushing him back against the bookbed. She kissed at his neck, smiling at how he smelled. She licked at his neck, nibbling on it a bit without breaking the skin at all.

Zach turned around, even more confused as to why she had teleported. But she was full of his venom. And he had tasted her blood. She was ready. So he walked towards her slowly, at least for a vampire. For a human it seemed like a brisk walk, and he was quickly at the side of the bed before sitting next to her. "You really shouldn't try using magic with my venom in your blood. You could hurt yourself." He smirked and bit his wrist just enough to make it bleed. "Now drink and you can become just like your mate..." He presented it to her, the blood running down his arm.

As she started to lick and bite his neck, Gabriel flinched. She was a vampire after all. He wasn't exactly comfortable with her so close to his neck. But it started to feel good, though slightly painful. If this was what it would be like with Star, he would be all for it. But she hadn't even broken skin yet. "Bite me...I wanna know what it will be like." He bit his lip, looking away from her. It would either be terrible or amazing.

Star was a bit sad that no one had warned her about Zach. She would have expected Alexander to at least tell her about his venom or somehting like that. She just sat there, watching as he moved over to her and then warned her about using magic while his venom was in her. She didn't know why he seemed to worry about her. She blushed deeply as he bit his wrist and she just stared at for a moment. She couldn't help herself, she took his arm gently and brought it to her lips, drinking hesitantly at first, but then she noticed how good it tasted and she started drinking as if she hadn't drank anything in a week.

Sam didn't bite him or even break the skin because she didn't know if he even liked to be bitten or not. She smirked as he actually asked for her to bit him. She leaned in slowly and licked at his neck for a moment before suddenly biting into him, her venom going into him. She drank from him, not a lot, just enough to get a good taste of him. After a moment she let go, pulling back and licked her lips. She was mainly expecting him to give her some kind of comment on how she enjoied it.

Zach seemed rather pleased that she drank willingly. Then when she started to drink a little more, he smirked a bit. She could drink from him until she was full and he wouldn't be tired. He was much stronger than Alexander he could sustain her for a few weeks on his own without having to feed. But when he decided that she had enough he pulled her away before pushed her onto her back on the bed. "Now...Relax and let the change happen. I will make sure you adapt well."

Gabriel flinched when she bit him. But then the venom sank into his system and he found himself groaning and squirming, his hands moving to her back. "Ah! That feels...It feels really good." He bit his lip before looking up at her as she sat up. "I didn't know the venom felt like this." He suddenly looked a little embarrassed and reached down to cover his now rock hard length. It seemed to almost be begging for attention now, his robe unable to hide his need. "It seems to have other effects too."

When he pulled her away she didn't quite know what to think. She was a bit confused at first, not quite sure what had just happened, but she felt quite strange. She did as he said and laid back and tried ot relax. She didn't quite know what to think about all of this. She was still kind of scared though. She soon curled into a ball, just thinking 'don't change' over an over and over. She didn't want to change yet, she didn't think she had prepared herself mentally yet.

Sam was quite happy when he said it had felt good. She smiled as he said he hadn't known. "And it only feels batter when your mate does it." She said, still smirking. She was a bit surprised that he had never been bitten, but he probably would have tried to kill the vampire who had done so before Star had met Alexander. She chuckled as he said it seemed to have other effects too. "Yes, but that's the best one." She said, leaning down and licking his neck. She didn't intend to bite him again, but if it felt like when Zach licked the places he had bit on her, then it would feel amazing to him.

Zach simply sat on the edge of the bed as she laid there in her ball. She was taking a while. Usually they were already unconscious and awake, changed into a new vampire. That meant that she was either not turning properly, which he had never seen before, or her body was really taking to the change. She would be stronger and faster than the normal newborn. Probably because she had been constantly given venom. But she would be hungry. Very hungry. For sex and blood.

Gabriel seemed rather interested in this girl. Not just for the sex. She was full of knowledge about vampires. And he had never been this horny for anyone but Star. The venom was a lot more potent then he expected. If Star bit him, he was sure that a little magic would have him keeping up with Alexander. Then she licked his neck and he lost it. "Ah! No more teasing. Its starting to hurt."

Back
Top Bottom