Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Alexander smiled and put his hands on her chest for a moment, caressing her soft warm skin. Then he moved his hands down her body to her hips before grabbing them softly, his fingers still rather tight for a human. Then he pushed slowly, his length beginning to disappear inside. He had wanted her bra off because he didn't plan on being especially gentle and he loved to watch her ample chest bounce.

Zach couldn't hold back a smirk when she said she would like that. "Well then...Since I get to be in charge of you for the night before you go fuck the human, I plan on giving you a nice big coating of cum...All over your ass, your face..." He moved a hand to her small breasts, caressing one softly. "And of course that lovely chest of yours. But for now...Do you want me to change positions so you can get the whole thing down?"

Star bit her lip as his hand found her chest. She didn't move though. She gasped as he gripped her hips like that. It was a bit tight, but she wasn't going to say anything about it. She bit her lip hard as he slid slowly into her. She eventually let out a small moan as he got all the way in. he seem to fill her quite a bit and she couldn't help but wrap her legs around him.

Sam just kept sucking a bit as he spoke. She couldn't help but smile a bit at the idea of being covered in his cum. She really liked that thought. She took his member out of her mouth as soon as he paused, groping her breast softly. She let out a satisfied moan, smiling up at him as he asked if she wanted him to change positions so her could get all of him down. She nodded, obviously wanting that quite a bit.

Alexander smiled when she wrapped her legs around him like that. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow she wouldn't think this was tight at all. And he could be gentle by his standards instead of the maddening human standards for the same word. He started to move slowly, groaning from how she felt, still tight around him. Then another thought dawned on him. If she didn't get tired after only one or two times, how long would it be before they stopped? "I wonder how much of your day will be us having sex..." He ran a hand up her stomach to grope one of her breasts for a moment. "You can have as much sex as you want."

Zach smiled when she nodded like that. Then moved off of her and laid on the bed, getting comfortable. "Then after you get your cum treat to swallow and wear, you can put it wherever you like and go wild." That was one of his favorite things about being so much older than Sam. Even though she still had a vague human scent, she could ride him as rough as she wanted and it would only feel amazing.

Star bit her lip, thinking about how it would be different having sex after she was changed compared to right now. She blushed as he started moving in and out of her and bit her lip, obviously enjoying herself even fromt he little movements made by him. He still felt kind of big to be inside her, but she knew it was fine because she had done this before and it didn't hurt then, so why should it now. She couldn't help but blush as he questioned how much of her day would be occupied by sex. She hadn't even thought about that. Since she wouldn't get tired, she could have sex as much as she wanted and it would be fine. She didn't know if she would though.

Sam jsut watched as he moved to laying on the bed. She licked her lips a bit, obviously enjoying the sight. Her smile only widened as he said she could put it where ever she liked afterwards. She was going to enjoy that. She nodded a bit and then leaned down, taking the head of his member in her mouth and, picking up where she had left off, she began to suck on him again. She took a bit more in her mouth though, then some more, slowly making her way down and putting more of his cock in her mouth.

Alexander smiled at the soft moans he got from her right away. She still felt so good from his little efforts. When she was a vampire, he hoped that she would be a little open about sex. If she lost that shyness without losing her innocent attitude it would be fun to see how much of an exhibitionist he could get her to be. "Mm...Star...I love you so much." He leaned down and kissed her softly, before biting her lip softly, even if his fangs went through easily, pushing more venom in.

Zach watched her as she worked her way down, earning a content groan as he got closer and closer to the whole thing. He lifted her hair so that it was away from her face before smiling. "You are getting so good at this...With a little more practice, you can have a few mouthfuls of cum anytime you like." He bit his lip a little his fang going through. "And you might get one soon if you keep that up."

Star moaned again as he continued moving in and out of her. She really did enjoy this, though she hoped she wouldn't really change after he turned her into a vampire. She wanted to remain the same, or at least as similar as she could. She was afraid that she would change too much and Gabriel and Alexander would stop loving her, but than again she didn't think Alexander would stop loving her, and when he said he loved her, it made that clear to her. "Alexander... I love you too." She said, blushing still She gasped as his fang went through her lip, though it didn't hurt.

Sam was happy to hear him groan like that. She just listened to him and continued to cuck on his member. She took more in her mouth until she reached the base and he was all the way inside. At that point, she pulled back, almost taking him fully out of her, but then bobbed her head back down, rubbing her tongue against the bottom of the shaft. She couldn't wait until she got to taste his cum.

Alexander let go a moment later before licking at her bloody lip until it healed. "I wonder how you will turn out...Every vampire has some kind of serious addiction. Its usually either blood or sex..." He didn't know which would be better. To have her bite up and down his neck would turn him on, but if she was addicted to sex, they could be fun for obvious reasons. So he started to move back and forth faster, purring like he always did.

Zach watched her move up and down, groaning softly and closing his eyes at some points. But they always opened to watch her suck him. "Ah...I'm going to cum Samantha...Keep going. I have lots of it for you." He licked his lips before lacing his fingers in her red hair. "Now my little gothic princess...Work for your snack." He stroked her cheek softly.

Star let him lick at her lip, she was actually starting to like it when he made her bleed, but that was only because he could jsut lick it and it would heal in less than a minute. She blushed as he talked about vampires addictions. She was curious as to which his was. It was a close call because he liked sex, but then again he did drink from jsut about all those girls he slept with in that classroom. Oh yes, she already knew about that. Word traveled fast in a private school like this.

Sam jsut continued bobbing her head, increasing her speed as he said he was going to cum. She pushed her tongue up more when he told her to work for her snack. She also would rub her tongue around the tip of his member when she would almost pull him out of her mouth. She seemed to be going so fast, but to a vampire, it would ahve been a fairly normal pace.

Alexander smiled and saw the curiosity on her face. "Blood...I love it so much..." He bit his lip a little. "Its kind of hard to keep my body from getting too full actually. I love the taste..." He leaned in and nipped her neck, licking at the drops of blood. "The feel...And how even vampire blood is warm..." He started to move a little faster, her body now bouncing, her breasts looking ever so good. "But of course yours is the best. Mates always taste the best."

Zach smiled a little when she started to go faster. But after a few more moments of her bobbing, he grabbed her hair tightly to stop her. He let out a long groan as several mouthfuls of cum shot into her mouth. Then he pulled back, his seed spraying onto her face and chest. Zach didn't even seem out of breath and he had a grin. "I love you with cum on you..." He stroked himself quickly, milking another human orgasm worth of cum onto her breasts.

Star smiled a bit as he seemed to read her mind about what he was addicted to. She guessed that he was either that good, or she was just very readable. She almost laughed as he said it was hard to keep from over eating. She gasped as he suddenly nipped at her neck though. She hadn't expected it. Though the licks to it were quite pleasent. She moaned softly as he started to jsut about bounce her now. He was so good at pleasing her and he didn't even have to try. She blushed as he said hers was still the best blood though.

Sam was a bit surprised as he grabbed her hair like that, though she didn't mind. She had wanted him to be rough after all. She tried to swallow as much cum as she could, but still couldn't manage to get it all down, a bit falling from her mouth, dripping down her chin to her chest which was soon covered. She smield up at him as he said he loved her with cum on her. She hoped he loved her without the cum too. She was sure that he did though. She smirked as he milked out the rest onto her breasts.

Alexander grinned at her as she seemed to love all the little bites. She was going to get a nice treat then. He gave her a soft bite at first. Then he move and gave her another one. She had two little bleeding spots now, the drops of venom going into her from those points. Soon he was biting all over, causing little drops everywhere. "Star...Do you want me to cum inside of you?" He licked at the blood spots slowly, grinning a little.

Zach looked at her, now covered with cum, some of it dripping down her chin, and grinned. "You look sexy without it...But wearing it, you are just begging me to cover you in more." He grinned at her cum covered breasts. "I never told anyone this...But I prefer small chested girls. So...Where would you like me to put my cock next?" He laid back, waiting for his little lover to start to ride him however she wanted. Even though he planned to make it hard and rough, it was her choice how.

Star gasped as he bit her suddenly and then again as he bit her again, but after that she stayed quiet until he was done biting her. She loved him biting her even though it made her bleed. It was no worse than him biting her to drin her blood though and he seemed to enjoy it too. As he finished she let out a small moan, obviously enjoying the venom seeping into her blood as they laid ther. She blushed more as he asked if she wanted him to cum in her.

Sam smiled as he complimented her. She loved his compliments and he always seemed to have so many even though she didn't think she deserved them. She smiled as he said he liked small chested girls. She hadn't known that and it only made her more perfect for him. Hers were the perfect size, just barely handfulls for him. She licked her lips as he asked where she wanted him to put his cock next and she couldn't help but crawl over him and impale herself on his cock. It was now deep in her pussy and she couldn't help but let out a moan.

Alexander smiled a little when she didn't seem to to be able to do anything but blush. "You seem like you are enjoying yourself today Star." He started to move again, this time a little faster. He was moving faster than a normal human at this point, though he wasn't thrusting very hard. Soon he was groaning a little, his eyes closed. "Mm...Star...Are you excited to be a vampire? We could have so much fun..."

Zach smiled when she seemed so happy at his compliments. But when she pushed herself down so hard on him, some of the cum all over her came off in large amounts, landing on his chest and the bed under them. He looked down before looking up at her, a small smirk on his face. "Looks like my little pet has to lick all that off while she rides me..." He moved his hands to her chest, caressing her perfectly sized breasts, groping them gently.

Star nodded again as he got that she was enjoying herself and she was, quite a bit so. She moaned as he started moving faster. She rally enjoyed that. She bit her lip next, not quite sure what to do. He was so good at pleasing her. She looked up at him, obviously pleased with this. She nodded again as he asked if she was excited. "I-I'm a bit anxious though..." She said softly.

Sam smirked as he the cum fell from her to him. She laughed a bit. "You know, you look pretty good with cum on you too, but only if I get to lick it off." She said, lickingher lips. She smirked a bit. She really was going to enjoy doing that. She bit her lip as he started groping her breasts. They really did fit nicely in his hands. She began moving herself up and down slowly at first, but gained speed quickly. She knew this was going to be good. She leaned down after a moment and began to lick at the cum the fell off of her.

Alexander smiled when she nodded but looked concerned when she said she was anxious. He slowed to a slow human pace and kissed her neck softly. "Why? What are you afraid is going to happen? I promise nothing bad will happen." He gave her a hard thrust, making her whole body rock. "And I will see if you are worrying about something silly." He grinned before giving her skin a gentle lick.

When Sam said she liked him with cum on him. "You are a kinky little girl..." And as she started to ride him fast, the cum continued to land on him while she licked it off. "I think next time you want me to cover you in cum, you are going to be fucked on your hands and knees..." He groaned a little and arched up a bit. "Now...What kind of outfit do you want to wear to punish...I mean pleasure the human?" He licked his lips. He knew for a fact that the first one would be ruined when he saw her in it.

Star blushed a bit as he asked what she was worried about. She almost didn't want to tell him. "W-what if my personality changes too much and you or Gabriel or both of you don't like me anymore." She really was worried about this, even though it was probably nothing. She gasped as he gave her that hard thrust. Her breasts jiggling a bit because of it. She blushed more, looking away form him.

Sam smirked as he said she was kinky. She took it as a compliment. She soon caught on though and wiped the remaining cum off of her and wiped it on the bed. She knew she wouldn't be able to do that again, but she started licking the rest off of him. She smirked as he said she would be fucked on ehr hands and knees next. She couldn't help but let out a moan. "She smirked as he sliped up a bit as he asked out her outfit. "Hmm... I have this cute little dominatrix outfit." She said, smirking a bit. "I'm not sure if I should show it to you though. You might rip it off of me.

Alexander nodded a little when she told him. "When you change..." He punctuated himself with a hard thrust. "You don't lose your personality usually..." Another hard thrust. "But..." Thrust. "Some vampires become..." He thrust. "Wicked..." Thrust. "They don't care about anything except for blood." Thrust thrust. "And of course, their mates..." Thrust. "And when you first turn..." He looked a little embarrassed as he gave her another thrust. "You won't want anything but sex and blood and you shouldn't see Gabriel until you are full." Then he started to speed up his thrusts.

Zach grinned when she said she had a cute dominatrix outfit. "Well...If you are wearing that then..." He groaned softly, closing his eyes and squirming. "I won't do anything to it...I would never waste an outfit like that." He groped her breasts a little rougher. "But if you want me to see it you have to be Mistress Samantha for me when you come back."

Star listened intently as he spoke about when people change. She let out a sort of pleasured grunt as he would thrust into her between his words. She blushed as he said she would only want sex and blood. She didn't quite know what to do about that. And when he said she probably shouldn't go near Gabriel until she was full she looked a bit sad. She nodded though. If she was as attracted to Gabriel's blood ashe was to hers, it would probably end badly if she went near him at first.

Sam smirked at his first reaction to her dominatrix outfit. She was quite happy that Alexander had gotten her all those clothes, though it was a bit of a shame that he wouldn't get to see them after paying for them though. She smirked a bit more as he said she would have to be mistress Samantha for him. "I would enjoy that." She said, then moaned as she continued to move up and down at quite a good speed now.

When she seemed to understand, he smiled and started to move faster. "Trust me...It will only be a day or two and if you really want him, he can defend himself if he needs to." He was starting to get close now, thrusting deeper and slower, his pace getting ragged as he began to whimper with pleasure. "But for now...I am going to cum inside of my little lover."

Zach smiled when she said that she would enjoy them. He grinned and let out a groan as she kept riding him. Soon his body was arched up and he moved his hands to her hips. "Mm...Mistress Samantha is tied for my favorite people in the world. The other one is my obedient loving Samantha." He smiled and pulled her down to bite her neck suddenly, his powerful venom going in through the wound.

Star nodded a bit as he said it would only be a day or two. But she knew that the time she was away from him would seem like forever, especially they hadn't really spent much time together lately, just mainly slept for a day together. She could tell he was getting close, and she was as well. She moaned as he started to whimper. She hadn't heard him make that kind of noise before.

Sam smirked as he groaned like that. She adored the noises he made. She moaned as well, listening to him go on about her mistress side being tied with her submissive side as his two favorite people. She started bouncing harder, obviously enjoying this quite a bit. She leaned down her hard breathing hitting his ear. "You're too sweet." She whispered in his ear. She gasped as he bit her suddenly. She couldn't take it anymore. Her back arched and her bouncing became faster, but at a very uneven pace as she orgasmed hard on him.

Alexander leaned down and rested his head on her chest as he kept thrusting. But it wasn't long before he let out a long groan, his seed spilling into her in large amounts like always. He seemed rather content as he looked up at Star. But his hips kept moving to make sure that she had her orgasm as well. He was a little more excited to have her become a vampire after every time they had sex. He grinned at her and kissed her lips softly. "I don't want to exhaust you so..." He kissed her again. "Do you want to take a break?"

Zach grinned as she seemed to be having so much fun with him. As she rode him, he groaned softly and closed his eyes. He was getting close very quickly. And as she started the hard uneven pace, he lost it, his whole body tensing as he filled her completely with cum, the rest running down her thighs. "Ah...Someone is enjoying herself..." He smirked a little and pulled her down to kiss him deeply.

Star moaned as he filled her with his cum, which sent her over the edge and she orgasmed as well. She moaned and her back arched her up into him, her muscles clenching around him. She reached up, wrapping her arms around him. She scraped ehr nails down his back, knowing he wouldn't care. By the time she was done, she was breathing a bit harder and she laid back against the desk. She kissed him back the second time, though she didn't know what to do. She only nodded as he asked if she wanted to take a break. She was pretty sure he wouldn't mind as long as he would get to fuck her again.

Sam was breathing a bit heavily as he finally came, filling her up as always. She couldn't help but smirk as he said she was enjoying herself. "Well someone is enjoying himself jsut as much." She said, smiling happily at him. She was so glad she could be herself around him. He was quite a bit of fun to be around, they were always doing something interesting, though most of the time it was sex.

Alexander didn't mind in all in fact. He wanted to spend some time with her that wasn't sex before she went to Zach. So he pulled out of her slowly, his cum dripping onto the desk under her. But he moved to lay next to her, nuzzling against her side a little. "I don't mind just relaxing until you leave tonight. After all..." He smiled and kissed her neck. "I love spending time with you even if we aren't having sex."

Zach smiled a little and stroked her cheek. "Of course I am enjoying myself. You are amazing and sexy and you love having sex with me." He squirmed a little and stretched a bit. "So...Would you like to put on your outfit and be Mistress Samantha for me?" He really was desperately in love with this girl. The only reason that they had sex so much was that he went without for longer than anything alive could remember.

Star shivered a bit as he pulled out. Even that felt good. She cuddled up to him as he laid next to her. She really liked just cuddling with him. Even though the sex was amazing, the cuddling was very good too. It gave them a time to talk or just lay there. She shivered as he kissed her neck. She was happy he had the same feeling about cuddling as she did.

Sam smirked at his words they were all true. She did love having sex with him. She only grinned wider as he asked if she wanted to put o nher costume and be mistress Samantha for him. She nodded, slowly getting off of him and walking over to the closet. She dug through her bags and eventually pulled out a leather, very small outfit that consisted of about as much chain as there was fabric. She put it on and turned, smiling at him. She also held a leather switch in her hand. She slapped her thigh with it. "So, are you going to be a good bot while I'm gone?" She asked, licking her lips.

Alexander smiled and pulled her closer against him, pressing her bare chest against him. "You are going to be such a pretty vampire..." He stroked her cheek. "You are already beautiful...And you will only look better after you turn. Plus..." He kissed her lips softly. "I think that red eyes would look really good on you." He smiled and gave her another, more loving kiss. He wouldn't trade his life with Star for anything.

When she came back wearing the leather and chain outfit with the switch in hand, he grinned. She looked so hot in it and it took a bit of effort to slip into his submissive mindset instead of just tackling her. But then she asked if he would be good. He tried to put on his best ashamed face. "No Mistress Samantha...I won't be good. I am going to be very bad. I am going to be cruel to Alexander's mate and I might even do dirty things." He looked up at her, his expression adorable. "Am I going to be punished?

Back
Top Bottom