Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Star started to zone out as the questions got superficial like that. She listened to everything, but didn't actually take in any of the answers or anything liek that because she already knew the answers to them. She started to do simple spells on Gabriel's desk because she didn't know what else to do. She perked up a bit as she heard her name though, wondering why he was talking about her. She could only blush as he said she was his mate and then the reaction from the class didn't help at all. She only blushed more, not sure what to do so she sunk behind the desk a bit.

It then dawned on her that what they were talking about earlier would be very interesting. Gabriel as a vampire. he would be pretty powerful, especially with all that magic he could use and then not get tired. She would continue to think about that after a while.

Gabriel saw no appeal in being a vampire. After all, though he was sure that Star was afraid of him dying long before her if she became a vampire, he had a secret. With the power of his magic, which would only grow with age, he could stop his aging. Well, not entirely. He would still age. But he would be able to reverse the effects if had on his body. He would still be vulnerable to physical harm. And most powerful magic users chose to age because it was lonely to live forever. But if she truly wanted to be a vampire, he would live forever with her. After all, the leader of the school was nearly as old as Zach.

Soon the questioned slowed and they began to ask for silly things like showing how strong he was. Before long he had every desk in the room stacked on top of each other and sitting on one hand, all perfectly balanced. "I guess I am physically perfect in every way." Then there was a few screams of terror as he threw the desks up. But just as every one of them approached the floor, he whisked over and moved them to their proper place. "But its not fair if only I get to show off. Do you want to impress them Gabriel?" There was a chorus of encouragement for him to do so and he glanced at Star, looking for approval.

Star had no idea about the whole aging thing. He had never told her about it and she had never read about it. She just didn't want to think about him dying was all though. She didn't think it would be a good thing to think about at least not for a while. She was smiling a bit as Alexander showed off his stregnth and speed for the class. She had already experienced those things first hand so she knew about them already. it was very entertaining to watch him show them off though. And then he bragged about it. He sure was a cocky man wasn't he. But she should have already known that.

She looked over to Gabriel as Alexander asked if he wanted to show off as well. She looked at him curiously and nodded a bti as he seeemd to ask for approval. He could do what he liked, it was his class after all. She soon got up though and walked over, sitting in an empty desk, wanted to get a good view of this unless he needed her for this, she didn't think he did though. but if he did they could both probably get to her jsut as fast, Alexander with his speed and Gabriel with his magic. She was pretty excited about this, not sure what he would do.

Gabriel smirked a little when she nodded. Most powerful magic took words to do unless you really knew the spell well. And even then, it was only a fraction of its total power. So he decided to do the most impressive thing he could. He raised his hand above his head and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, every desk except the one Star was in was floating into the air and stacking just like Alexander had them. Then, with a few mumbled words, the whole room started to shake. Then the whole building...Then the whole school. And for about ten seconds, the whole campus was suddenly a few feet above where it usually was.

Then it lowered down again and the desks returned to their proper place. He would get in trouble for that. But if you were one of the most powerful things on the planet, why not show off. But as soon as the last desk touched the floor, a bead of sweat ran down his forehead and he had to take a few steps back before sitting down. "There...I think I win."

Star was quite impressed with him jsut lifting the desks, let alone the whole school. She fell out of her desk as he rattled the school like that, falling to the floor and her robe going up a bit. She didnt' notice it though, and jsut continued to sit there until the school was back where it was supposed to be and she got up, going and standing by his desk. She was blushing a bit because she had fallen out of her chair like that. But she was clumsy and he didn't lift her desk so it was both of their faults. She just looked down at the floor smiling a bit as Gabriel said he had won. That was definitely right.

She went and stood by him, wiping the sweat from his face and then kissing his lips quickly. That was the prize for the winner, a kiss. So unless Alexander could show him up, which would be hard, then Gabriel would be the winner. Thoguh if he asked, she would give Alexander a kiss as well. She didn't dare look back at the class, only looking at the floor still.

Gabriel smiled a little when she kissed him. But the rest of the class looked amazed, even Alexander. There was a clamor of applause and a few people begging to be taught that. To be honest, no one else in the school could probably do it. He was utterly drained of magic and his body was aching with a need for rest. He probably couldn't lift a feather at the moment. But he did return the kiss softly.

Then Alexander was behind Star, his arms around her. "Alright...You win...But we still have to share Star. You just look cooler for the humans." He gave Star a kiss on the neck before glancing over his shoulder at the class. "Its hard to believe there is a whole school of you people out here...No wonder vampires are nearly extinct."

Star was well aware that he was the only person in the school to be able to do that. She was also aware that it would take years of trianing to get to that level. She was happy that he returned the kiss though. She was a bit surprised that Alexander had leaned over her though, making her blush as he kissed her neck. She was quite worried that he would keep that up and she would have to leave the room.

She stood up, turning in his arms and hugging him tightly to her. She smiled a bit as he said how surprised he was that there was a school for magic and then it was no wonder vampires were almost extinct. "That and the fact that the uneducated are afraid of you guys." She whispered in his ear before kissing it softly and blushing. She wasn't usually this foward, but she was in such a good mood, she couldn't really help it.

Alexander looked rather happy that she was in such a good mood. He loved to see her happy. But he still had something to talk to her about. Something very important. So he lifted her up. "I need to talk to Star for a moment..." And then he was gone, out in the hall, holding Star close to him. "Star...Sam's mate won't let her be with Gabriel unless you spend a night with him."

Meanwhile, Zach was now at his mansion, gathering a few of his things. If he was going to spend time at Sam's school, he needed clothing and books from his library that he was currently reading. By the time Alexander was talking to Star, he was back in bed with Sam. "So Samantha...How do you feel about having to fuck the human?"

Star was a bit surprised that he just picked her up and carried her out into the hallway. She would have gladly walked with him but oh well. She just hoped it wasn't something bad. It made her nerveous that he whisked her off as quickly as he did. She jsut stared at him as he said Sam's mate wanted to spend the night with her while his Sam was with Gabriel. She didn't really know what to say at first. "Umm... Does he want to have... sex with me?" She asked, obviously nerveous about that.

Sam had waited patiently in her room as Zach had gone and gotten some things. While he was gone she got dressed... well kind of got dressed. She was only wearing a set of revealing panties and a bra that matched. She didn't do it to be suductive, just to have something on. She smiled a bit as he came back. "Well... I'm not quite sure yet." She said. "I Wish I could just stay with you, but I have to persuade this man somehow." She said, shrugging a bit.

Alexander didn't look happy at that question. He sighed a little and bit his lip. "I am pretty sure he does. But I don't think he wants you for any real reason besides to annoy me. I promise that he won't hurt you. He knows better than to do something stupid with someone's mate. If you don't want to I will just tell him its no deal. I am not going to force you to do anything."

Zach smiled a little. "Well all you have to do is make the human cum a few times. Then you can come back to me and we can have some real sex...You can be Mistress Samantha and I will spoil you rotten." He gave her a soft kiss before closing his eyes. "I haven't decided what I plan to do with the human. Sex with her holds no appeal...I think I will turn her and send her back them hungry for blood."

Star still looked a bit worried as he answered but as he said it would only be to annoy him, she wasn't really that worried. She might even be able to convince Sam's mate not to do much a childish thing. She shook her head as he said he could tell him the deal was off. "No, that's ok." I guess it wont be that bad. it's only one night." She said, trying to be optimistic about this.

Sam smirked a bit and nodded. It would probably be easy to make this human cum but she wasn't going to be super mean. She had to convince Gabriel that being a vampire would be good for Star so being a mistress wouldn't be the best thing. She kissed him back, quite happy that he would spoil her rotten. She really loved him. She sighed as he said he would change her and then send her back. She shook her head a bit. "Well just be nice about it then." She said, even though that didn't really make sense.

Alexander nodded. She was being very open about this. "I am proud of you Star...Thank you for this." He couldn't help himself. He leaned in and started to kiss her neck, opening his mouth just enough to brush his fangs against her skin. "If you didn't have a class right now I would give you a proper thank you." He gave her skin a soft lick. "Maybe tonight...Before you go to Zach...Gabriel and I could both make sure you know how much be love you..." He had a seductive look in his eyes.

Zach looked almost offended when she said to be nice about it. "I am being nicer than anyone else in her life. I am going to free her from the curse of being human." He lifted Sam's chin and started to kiss her throat. "But since I have to give you away for the night...I want to have some playtime with my Samantha right now..."

Star just nodded as he thanked her. She wasn't just doing this for him, though that was the majority of it. She was also very curious as to how if felt to be a vampire, and her curiosity tended to get the better of her. She gasped as he brushed his fangs over her neck. He teased her so much with that. "I-I don't have class right now..." She said softly. She was in intern and a secretary. She didn't have class anymore, she just worked with Gabriel and that included going to his classes to observe. She blushed as he said himself and gabriel could show her how much they loved her.

Sam looked a bit worried. She hadn't meant to offend him. Sam sighed a bit as he said he was freeing her from being a human. "You mean you don't miss being a human in the least?" She asked. She shivered a bit as he kissed her throat. She couldn't help but smirk as he said he wanted to have some some playtime. "I wouldn't have it any other way." She said then leaned in and kissed his lips softly.

When she said that, Alexander perked up. "Oh...Is someone saying that they are in the mood to be thanked?" He leaned in and sank his fangs into her neck this time, sucking softly on the wound. Biting her was always an easy way to get the truth out of her. How could she deny that she wanted him when she was lost in the feelings it gave her? Meanwhile, his hands were on her thighs, ready to pull her against him.

"Miss being human? Humans are not worth being missed. They are so...Weak." He pulled Sam a little closer. "If I had smelled you while you were human, you wouldn't have stayed that way for long." Though he was very nice to her, he was still an evil vampire by her standards. He killed his food and he cared nothing for humans. But he had promised playtime so he slid the panties down her legs slowly, his fingertips teasing the skin wherever they touched.

Star started to shake her head at the question, but stopped suddenly as he bit her. She gasped, not quite sure what to say. "Ahh... M-maybe." She said, only half telling the truth. She did want it, but not here. She blushed not being able to resist just about anything as he bit her like that. It just felt so good and she didn't know what to do so she just stood there, waiting for him to finish.

Sam just sighed as he said they weren't even worth being missed. She rolled her eyes a bit. "Well them I'm glad I didn't meet you before I was a vampire." She said, looking away from him for a moment until he took her panties off. She couldn't help but smile at him as he moved his fingertips to her lower lips. She leaned in and kissed him again before reaching down and looping her thumbs in his pants. "So, what'd you have in mind for this playtime?" She asked suductivly.

Alexander pulled away from her neck, licking his lips. "Mm...Your blood still tastes so good..." He didn't plan on staying here. After all, he knew that she was shy. So he lifted her without a second thought. And like always, they were moving down the halls impossibly fast. But instead of going all the way to Gabriel's library, he found an empty classroom, setting her on the desk. "Mm...Is this good?" He licked his lips.

"Well...You are different. You are my mate. I would have known even if you were human. I just would have turned you." He smiled and laid back when she asked what he wanted to do. "That depends. Do you want to be Mistress Samantha or do you want me to be rough with you?" He looked around the room. He would have to be somewhat gentle just to keep the furniture safe.

Star just stared at him as he let go and licked his lips. She blushed as he said her blood still tasted good. She yelped as he picked her up so suddenly and whisked her off to an empty classroom. She looked around, noticing no one was there before sliding off the desk and pushing herself against him before sliding around him and walking over to the door. She locked it, before turning back around and looking at him. "Now It's good." She said softly, still blushing quite a bit.

Sam smiled as he said he would ahve just turned her. She was quite glad to know that even if it didn't come in handy anymore. She laid on top of him as he laid back smiling as he gave her the options. "I want you to be rough. I have to be mistress Samantha for the human later." She said with a smirk. She knew he couldn't be too rough, but she would still enjoy it quite a bit.

Alexander grinned when she locked the door. It wouldn't really do anything if a magic user or a vampire wanted them. But it was the thought that counted. So he moved over and put his arms around her before leaning in close to her neck and biting her again. But he only held it for a moment. "So...What would you like today Star?"

Zach smiled when she said that she wanted him to be rough. "I suppose that makes sense. Mistress Samantha is very seductive." He leaned in and licked her neck softly before tossing her onto her back on the other side of the bed. "But if you keep asking me to be rough you will run out of underwear." He grabbed her bra before ripping it off with ease. "Now...Do you want to show me how good you are with your mouth?" He stroked her cheek softly.

Star knew that it wouldn't stop anyone from getting in, but it would at least hold them back for a moment while she teleported out of there. She looked up at him as he wrapped her arms around her. She gasped as he bit her again. She really did enjoy it though because his vemon made her feel amazing. She shrugged a bit, blushing as he asked what she would like.

Sam smirked as he said Mistress Samantha was suductive. She really only like doing that for him. She shivered a bit as he licked her neck. She really did enjoy that. She yelped a bit as he tossed her onto the bed. She couldn't help but laugh as he said she would run out of underwear. "Either that or I'll jsut have to get naked before I tell you to be rough." She said, smirking as he ripped off her bra. She nodded a bit as he asked her to show him her skills with her mouth. She slowly moved down, starting to pull off his pants.

Alexander smiled and set her on the desk, licking his lips. "Well then..." He pulled her robe over her head before pushing her to lay flat. "We could just spend the next..." He seemed to think. "I think classes are two hours...Having loving sex in every way you can imagine." He moved his hand to her breast, massaging it softly. "And make sure you are too tired for Zach to have sex with you."

Zach smirked as she started to pull his pants off like that. He helped her pull them off before stroking his length softly. He was already hard and ready for her. But then, he was hard as soon as he saw her in her underwear. She was the only girl to turn him on for thousands of years and she could do it easier than she imagined. "Samantha...Do you want to wear it or swallow it?"

Star blushed as he pulled her robe over her head, but she didn't resist at all. She only sat there, letting him do as he pleased. She laid back as he pushed her back. And she only blushed more as he stated his idea. She didn't quite know about that. She didn't know if she could last two hours. She bit her lip as he started massageing her breasts. "B-but I wanted to have fun with gabriel before too." She said, obviously not quite sure about this.

Sam smiled as he help take off his pants. She knew he was already hard. It was actually kind ot hard to not notice. She didn't know that she was the only one to turn him on in thousands of years. though she did know she could do it fairly easily if she tried. She thought about his question for a moment before shrugging. "Both?" She questioned. She knew he had enough cum to let her wear some and drink some.

Alexander didn't look to upset though. He nodded a little. "Alright. Then we can just go once or twice then we can go back to class." He kissed her again before moving away and pulling his shirt off. He was going to use his sex appeal on her. Soon he was standing naked in front of her, smirking with his fangs gleaming. "For now...What position do you want?"

Zach smiled when she said both. "That is my girl...Always willing to make me happy." He softly pet her hair before pressing his length against her lips. He was no longer wary of her fangs anymore. He knew that she was perfect with everything involving sex. He fit perfectly between her fangs and it was actually even better because they rubbed against the sides. "But then again...Maybe its because you just love cum."

Star nodded a bit as he said they'd only go once or twice. She was kind of hoping for once, then she could go to Gabriel and have some fun with just him, and then both of them, though if that didn't happen, she would be fine with doing at least one thing with Gabriel. As long as he was included somehow. She blushed as he took off his clothes. She didn't quite know what to do so she just stared at him. He was quite sexy. She just shrugged at his question, not quite sure how to respond.

Sam smiled a he pet her softly. She was always happy to please him. She looked down at his member as he prssed to her lips before reaching up slowly and taking the base of it in her hand, opening her mouth and licking the tip teasingly. She knew he tended to like that. She couldn't help but smirk a bit as he said or she might just love cum. She quickly took the head of his member in her mouth, sucking on it happily.

Alexander on top of her suddenly and he leaned in to kiss her neck. "Mm...Star..." He moved his hands down to her panties, pulling them down until they dropped off her legs. "I want you so badly...I haven't been able to really enjoy myself lately. And even though your ass feels great..." He moved press his length against her folds. "I do love how hot you feel down here..." He kissed her neck again. "Take off your bra for me..."

Zach seemed rather pleased as she licked at the tip. "Mm...Sam you are too good to me." Then she wrapped her lips around him as he mentioned cum. "I think that is a yes to liking cum. And if you are a good girl, after you get back from that terrible little human, I will give you plenty." He rocked his hips a little, groaning from the feeling.

Star gasped as he was suddenly on top of her. She dtill hadn't gotten used to her speed. She shivered as he ksised her neck. He really knew how to tease her. She didn't resist as he pulled her panties off. She just looked up into his red eyes, blushing at his words. she bit her lip as he pressed his member against her lower region. And only blush more as he told her how hot she was. She nodded as he asked her to take off her bra and sat up a bit, reaching behind her back and unclasping it, sliding it off her arms and then dropping it on the floor.

Sam was happy that he seemed so pleased with her. She took a bit more of his legnth as he assumed that meant she liked cum. She did, but mainly his cum, not many other peoples. She was quite happy to hear that he'd give her pleanty of cum. "I'd like that." She said quickly then went back to sucking on him.

Back
Top Bottom