Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Sam smiled as he got closer to her. She was going to quickly turn him over so she could ride him again when he asked what she wanted and then laid on top of her. tt wasn't as if he were heavy It just felt so good to have him on her like that so she didn't want to move anymore. She licked his ear then whispered "Well since you like teasing my pussy so much, put it in there." She said then bit his ear though it was a loving bite. "I love you too, my little pet." She whispered and wen tback to licking his ear.

Mei could tell that he was no longer paying attention. She bit her lip as he spoke. She really did love his accent. even if it was saying she would be sore. She just nodded, letting out a small whimper as he started going faster. She blushed, not quite sure if she liked it or not. It was a bit rough for her, but it still felt good. As he asked how it was she looked back at him, accidently letting a small moan slip. She blushed, "Good." She said softly, though she knew he would be able to hear her.

Star groaned as she felt the cold arm wrap around her waist, it waking her a bit. She slowly woke a bit more, looking over her shoulder only to see Alexander there. She couldn't help but smirk as she saw him, turning a bit and kissing his nose. "Morning" She smispered softly so not to wake Gabriel. She was sanwiched between her two favorite men in the world. She was in complete bliss at the moment. She smiled, closing her eyes. She didn't quite know what to do so she just laid there enjoying it.

Zach smiled when she licked his ear. He liked it. And when she bit it softly, he yelped in the most adorable way. When he was being submissive, he couldn't help it. He was just adorable. So when she told him that she loved him, he couldn't help but be the best pet she could be. He moved so that was between her legs, pulling his finger out slowly. Then he pushed inside without hesitation. He let out a small whimpering groan. "Mm...Mistress...I want you so badly...May I cum inside?" She had teased him enough to make him want to cum already.

When Wulf heard her say if was good, he started to move faster, but not harder. She liked this pace and he could live with it. "So you like it vhen I fuck your cute little ass?" He spanked her rather hard, his fangs brushing along her skin at the same time. She was still so tight around his cock and he was getting ready to cum soon. Meanwhile, his hands were still wandering her body, occasionally going under her shirt.

Alexander didn't care if Gabriel woke up. He didn't care if he was furious and he didn't care if the magician killed him. He had Star right here and he wasn't going to move. So when she settled down again and got comfortable, he smiled. "Just go back to sleep..." He kissed her shoulder softly, more than happy as he pressed against her warm body.

Sam bit her lip as he pulled his fingers out, She kind of missed the feeling, but he was in her fairly quickly so she didn't complain. She was amazed at how cute he was when he was being submissive. It was so odd compared to how he was when he was being dominant. She smirked at his question, "Yes, yes you may." She said, leaning up and kissing him on the lips softly. "I love you so much." She whispered, kising him again before leaning back and moaning softly.

Mei's eyes widened as he went even faster. She was glad he didn't go rougher as well. She probably wouldn't have been able ot take that, not that she would be able to get away if he did. He could probably get to her before she could even reach the door. She blushed as he asked her that question, yelping as he spanked her that hard. She shivered as his fangs brushed along her skin. It almost tickled. She was a bit surprised he hadn't ripped off her shirt or something like that. And to her surprise she was getting close as well.

Star just nodded slightly, nuzzling back into Gabriel, knowing Alex would be right there behind her. It was odd having someone so warm in front of you and then someone that was a bit cold behind you, but for some reason she felt that was how it was supposed to be. She slowly fell back asleep, not waking again until Gabreil did.

Zach nodded a little when she told him he could cum inside. It was so hard to hold back and he trying to keep from whimpering. But he started to move back and forth quickly, leaning his head against her breasts after her kiss. "Thank you Mistress." But he couldn't last long at all after all of her teasing. He let out a long groan and came hard, filling her to the brim with his seed. But he didn't stop thrusting even for a moment.

She didn't complain, except for the yelp when he spanked her, which he was looking for. He smirked and started to move a little slower, leaning in a little more and giving her neck a gentle nip. "Mm...I can't wait to teach you lots of kinky games that we can play together." He moved one hand down between her legs, pushing two fingers inside. And as he pushed the fingers inside he let out a groan and came into her ass.

Gabriel woke up about an hour later, his eyes opening slowly. He saw Star and smiled a little. But then he saw a pale body before her. With a growl, he sent the mysterious person bouncing across the room without a movement of his hand or a single word. Then when he saw the unnaturally quick way he moved and landed, he sighed. It was the vampire.

"Jesus!" With a quick roll and flip he landed on his feet. "Sorry...I just missed Star is all." He suddenly remembered that he was playing a shy vampire around Gabriel and looked down at the floor.

Gabriel sighed again. "She told me you two are having sex...I don't care. Well...I do care. But it keeps her happy." He got out of the bed slowly and walked over to his dresser, putting on underwear at least. "Star...Wake up." He stretched a little, pretty sure she was awake already.

Sam smiled, moaning a bit louder as he kept thrusting. Her eyes widened as he finally came, she was getting pretty close herself and was quite happy that he didn't stop thrusting. She moaned louder, he knew just what she liked. not too much longer after he came, Sam orgasmed, her back arching and she moaned loudly. She looked down at him, smiling and then kissed the to of his head. "Thank you, dear." She said and then kissed his lips.

It was a bit uncomfortable, but not so much that Mei felt she needed to complain. She chivered as he nipped at her neck. She idn quite enjoy that, as most vampires did. Bust she liked her shoulders being bit more. She moaned a bit louder, looking back and blushing a bit as he said he was going to teach her all sorts of kinky games. As he pushed fingers into her she gasped, her mouth staying open as he came, it was the strangest feeling, having her ass full of his cum, but she kind of liked it.

Star awoke as she heard Alexander almost yell 'Jesus.' groaned softly, rollng over, a bit awake, but not completely, As she heard them talking she kind of wanted to just crawl back under the covers but they probably knew she was awake already. She sat up, too tired to notice she was naked and showing them both her breasts. Which they both knew she wouldn't normally do. She just looked back and forth between the two, not quite sure what to do. She smiled a bit, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Good morning." She said, hoping that they wouldn't be that angry with eachother.

Zach smiled and returned the kiss before pulling out and curling up on her chest a little. "You are welcome Mistress..." He closed his eyes and his hands moved to her breasts, caressing them softly. "I had lots of fun being your pet today." He licked her neck softly. "But we have had sex a lot since we met and I think that we should take a break." His posture seemed to change and soon he was his normal self, still licking her neck playfully. "God that was fun...Although that punishment was rather cruel Samantha." He kissed her lips softly before moving to lay next to her.

Wulf moved his fingers inside of her, his hips still moving to push his cock in her ass. He wanted her to cum. After all, if you make a girl cum, she is a lot more willing to be your toy. "Are you going to cum Mei?" He bit her shoulder softly, his fangs almost breaking through. "Because I vant to hear those moans again...This time louder."

When she sat up, exposing her body to him, Alexander moved to the bed with his super human speed. He put his arms around Star and nuzzled against him. "Morning Star..." He kissed her neck softly before opening his mouth and slowly sinking his fangs in. Now he finally had a girl who would enjoy his bite like it should be.

Gabriel was about to toss Alexander away when her bit her. But he relaxed and instead moved over to Star's side and kissed her softly. "Morning...Do you want us to give you a special wake up?" He didn't want to share with the vampire, but from what he knew about Star and how sex made her feel when it was with someone special, she would love having them both.

She smiled as he started caresing her breasts. He always seemed to know how to touch her. She smiled as he said he had fun. "Well I had fun being your Mistress." She said, kissing the top of his head. She nodded as he said he thought they should take a break. She had to agree. Maybe they could go and get something to eat a bit later. She noticed when he switched back to normal Zach. She hugged him, shivering a bit as he licked at her neck more. She couldn't help but laugh a bit as he said the punishment was cruel. "Well I told you I'd only be mean if you disobeyed me." She said, thinking that to be fair warning. She cuddled up next to him as he layed next to her.

Mei moaned softly as he didn't stop his movements in either hole. She was officially loving this. She blushed as he asked her to cum. She gasped as he bit her shoulder, that almost sending her over the edge. She eventually broke, moaning loudly, her back arching and she orgasmed, her muscles tightening around buth his fingers and his cock in her ass. She really was enjoying this.

Star jumped as he was soon next to her, kissing her neck. She smiled as he said morning and gasped as he bit into her, but soon smiled, obviously enjoying it. She blushed, feeling a bit bad that she was giving attention to just Alexander at the moment, but he was soon near her, kissing her. She kissed him back, She was a bit confused as he offered her a 'special wake up.' She wasn't sure what it was. "A special wake up?" She repeated. "But I'm already awake." She said, biting her lip as Alexander continued to drink. He oculdn't possibly be talking about what she was thinking of... Could he?

Zach smiled and put his arms around her, pulling her to him tightly. "There we go...Now your bed smells like you." He nuzzled against her. "And by mean I thought maybe you meant something like tying me up or biting or just being mean. But that was so unfair. Next time you do that I might not be a good boy." He kissed her cheek before moving to kiss her lips. "I think we could find a few people to eat. And I won't kill anyone here...As long as you get me at least a dozen to fill me up." With age came a big appetite.

Wulf slowly pulled out after she came and laid down on the bed, a small smile on his face. She was rather cute and he was going to keep her. But he had been entertaining his pets all night, some of which were just as rough as he was. So he was sore and tired. He laid down and pulled Mei on top of him, not really caring if she wanted to or not.

Alexander and Gabriel seemed to have the same idea at the same time. Suddenly Alexander let go and pushed Star on top of Gabriel. Gabriel didn't hesitate to pull her close against him. "Star...This is a a test run. If you like it, we can do this more often. But only because we both love you very much." He kissed her softly.

Meanwhile, Alexander moved behind Star and put his hands on her thighs. He was starting to get nice and hard already. And without saying anything, he slowly pushed into Star's ass, groaning a little. It was nice to be back with this nice warm mate. If she turned, he was going to feed her all the time so she was always nice and warm.

Sam smiled only snuggling closer to him as he pulled her closer. She kissed his cheek softly as he spoke. She thought her bed already smelled like her, but then again it probably smelled like Alexander as well. She looked a bit embarassed as he said she was unfair with her punishment. "Well I told you I would punish you, and I'm a strict mistress. Aww... You'll stop being a good boy if I do that again?" She asked, just thinking he should just obey her. She kissed him back smiling as he mentioned food. She nodded, "I'm sure I can get you that many." She said, wondering which would be the best place to go.

Mei fell on the bed, laying on her stomach as he pulled out of her. She closed her eyes, only opening them when he pulled her on top of him. She gasped, and ended up fairly comfortably on top of him and relaxed on top of him. She was surprised that she had enjoyed that so much. She closed her eyes again, resting her head on his chest. She was fairly content like this.

Star was a bit shocked that they had the same idea. She was also shocked that it was her fantsy that they wanted to do. She was quite awake now, still surprised that they were doing this. She kissed Gabriel back, starting to smile. As Alexander pushed into her she gasped, not quite ready for that yet. She was sure he liked being in her, and she liked him being in her. She was sure this was going to be better than when Gabriel made himelf into two and they both fucked her. She bit her lip, not quite sure what to do. "A-am I still asleep?" She asked, thinking this was almost too good to be true and that she might just be dreaming.

Zach smiled when she said that. "Well that was just cruel. When you stop a guy halfway...It hurts. Its not something we can just stop at." He smirked a little and kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping between her lips for a moment. Then he pulled back, licking his lips. "Besides...I was never a good boy. I just listened to what my cruel mistress wanted." He smirked and nuzzled against her neck, getting comfortable.

Gabriel smiled when she asked that. "You are awake Star. I just love you enough that I wanna see you cum till you wanna sleep the rest of the away." He reached down and stroked himself softly, before pressing his now hard cock against her. And Alexander pushed her down onto him.

Meanwhile, once Gabriel was inside, Alexander started to slide back and forth at a gentle pace, for a vampire. That meant he fucking her ass nice and rough, though it was hard for him to bring it down to a human pace. "Do you not want us to do this for you?" He licked her neck where he had bitten her, wanting her to squirm with pleasure.

Sam felt a bit bad that she had hurt him, but she was going to be mean when he didn't obey while they were playing that game. She still felt a bit bad though. She blushed, kissing him back, alalowing his tongue to enter when he slid it in. He soon pulled back and she looked at him. She couldn't help but smirk at his comment. She smiled, shivering a bit as he nuzzled her neck. She was already comfortable the way she was so she didn't bother moving.

Star smiled as he said she ws awake. So this was really a dream come true. She blushed at his words, not quite sure what to say to them. She bit her lip as he pressed himself against her. She knew this was going to be amazing as long as they didn't start arguing. She gasped as he pushed into her. And ahe was just shocked as Alexander started moving in and out of herlike that. She kind of wished he would have started off a bit slower, but she would live. She whimpered a bit and then heard his question. "Yes, please." Was her answer and she continued blushing. She shivered a he licked her neck, moaning a bit at the feeling.

Zach kissed her neck again. "Well next time we play...You don't have to be such a good girl. Maybe I want you to be a little mean?" He gave her that sweet innocent look again before nuzzling between her breasts. Soon he was curled up in his submissive way like before. "I'm not the most innocent pet Mistress...I do occasionally like being bitten and pushed around." He smiled and purred before looking up at her with the sweetest eyes.

Alexander started to move slower, groaning from how it felt to finally have his Star back. He didn't even mind that he had to share her. He found himself groaning in her ear, nuzzling her neck softly. "I missed you so much Star...I don't care if I have to share you. I'm not going away for the rest of the day."

Gabriel meanwhile, was pushing her up and down in rhythm with Alexander behind her. They made a perfect team when I came to pleasuring Star. He was groaning softly, his whole body tense from pleasure. She seemed to be having too much fun for him to care about Alexander at all.

Sam shivered a bit as he kissed her eck, but looked him in the eyes as he spoke to her. She giggled a bit as he nuzzled between her breasts. She smirked at the next comment. "Well when you say it with that look in your eyes I'm not sure if I can believe that." She said, kissing his lips gently. She then pulled back, laying back and relaxing, petting his head in a calming manner. She really liked his hair, it seemed to be so soft all the time.

Star was soon moaning softly as Alexander slowed down and they both were thrusting into her at the same pace. She felt so full that she didn't know what to do. It just felt so good. She grabbed onto Gabriel because he was in front of her and it would be a bit akward for her to try and hug onto Alexander. For a bit she thought she had to be dreaming, this was just too good to be true, but then she realized the pleasure was too good to be a dream so it had to be real. She moaned a bit louder, "You two are so amaing." She said softly and then bit her lip.

Zach grinned at her when she said that. "Just because I am a sweet pet doesn't mean I like a mistress that is sweet all the time." He closed his eyes, getting ready to meditate. "But when you are nice...Its great too." And soon he was out, laying right there on her breasts. For him, he might as well have been sleeping. He wasn't in control of his mind when he meditated and he hadn't been for a long long time.

Alexander smirked and his thrusts got a little slower while pushing into her ass even deeper. "You are amazing enough to deserve this kind of treatment Star..." He opened his mouth wide and sank his fangs into her neck, wanting to give her even more venom.

Gabriel was busy using his old favorite spell. The one that increased the amount of pleasure she felt. It was a few simple whispers before every touch became increadible. And then he realized something. She now had his magic and vampire venom coursing through her body. He almost felt guilty for putting her at such a disadvantage to them.

Sam smiled a bit at his words and before she could reply he was out like a light. She just laid there, running her fingers through his hair and even though it took her a bit longer, soon she was out as well. She tended to think of very good things when she was maditating. And this time all her thoughts were about herself and Zach, whether it be about them doing cute things like feeding together, or more dirty things like fucking. But she thought about them, none the less.

Star bit her lip as his thrusts got slower but deeper, now going slower than Alexander, but that only seemed to make it better. She gasped as he sunk his fangs into her, the feeling of nemon entering her system and making everything that much better She blushed a bit, suddenly hearing Gabriel finishing up that spell that he liked to use on her. She gasped, feeling the effects of both inside her and she moaned louder, not being able to last much longer becasue of the combination.

Alexander smiled at how much she seemed to like it. He could tell that she was going to cum quickly, and for some reason, it made him want to push her even harder. "Mm...You are making such sexy noises today Star. I think we should do this more often. I like how you act when we do this."

Gabriel seemed to like how she was acting now too. He groaned and tensed under her, his whole body tingling with pleasure. "Star...Do you want to stay with both of us all day today?" He bit his lip a little excited about the idea of getting to give her all this pleasure all day. (I am a bit sleepy too. XP)

Star moaned louder at their thrusts and blushed at Alexander's words. She didn't really know what to do, she hadn't felt this much pleasure in her body before. It didn't take long for her to squirm a bit in pleasure between them, eventually her body tensing and she orgasmed fairly hard. Even after that bit of release she was still horny. She didn't really know what to so about it. "Yes, I think I'd liek that." She said in response to Gabriel. She really would love to spend all day with them. She loved them both and they both made her feel so good.

Alexander started to move a little deeper into her ass with each thrust and he smirked a little. "You are so kinky...You are getting all hot and bothered from having two guys fucking you at the same time." He kissed her neck softly, licking his lips as he ran his tongue along her skin. "And just think. If you were a vampire, you could be fucked like this all day and night and not be tired at all."

Gabriel narrowed his eyes are Alexander for a moment. But he didn't say anything. In fact, he let the idea run through his head a few times. Star as a vampire might not be bad. The venom would feel great if she wanted to bite and she would have time for them both. But she would be so different. It would be strange to have Star not be Star.

Star moaned as they kept thrusting into her. It felt so good, especially just after her orgasm. "It's not just two guys, it's my two favorite guys." She said, shiving as he kissed and licked her neck. He really knew how to turn her on when it came to that. As he mentioned her being a vampire she got a bit worried. She didn't know if Gabriel would enjoy that as much as she and Alexander would. She thought for a moment and then decided it would be up to Gabriel. "I'd be fine with it, but it's..." She paused, moaning softly. "...up to Gabriel." She said, knowing that would probably be best. She was pretty sure that he would agree but she was sure that if he wasn't sure then Alexander would most likely be able to convince.

Gabriel had a small smile when she said they were her two favorites men. But then she said she would become a vampire if it was okay with him. He bit his lip and laid back, settling into that position before sighing. "Star...Ah!" He arched a little. "I don't want you to change into something I hate...And I don't want to lose moments like this...I wish I could see what it would be like to have a vampire without you changing permanently."

Alexander kept moving slowly, nuzzling Star's neck. "Well...There is a female vampire in the school...She is part of my coven and she is just sex crazed enough to let you give it a try...If its okay with Star." He kissed her neck, hoping she would approve. But there was another problem. Zach. Alexander didn't know if he would be possessive of Sam.

Star moaned softly, She didn't know what to do other than wait for the answer. She smiled a bit as he arched up, knowing he was enjoying this quite a bit. She bit her lip, blushing a bit as he spoke. She didn't know what to say. And when he said he didn't really know she wasn't too devistated. She was about to say something when Alexander spoke up. She bit her lip as he mentioned his coven member. She was pretty sure that was the one he was cheating on her with. She shivered as Alexander nuzzled her neck, biting her lip harder as he kept moving in and out slowly. She moaned softly as he seemed to assume that she would be fine with it. She nodded a bit. "As long as you don't leave me for her, I'd be fine with it." She said, wondering if Gabriel would want to try that out.

Gabriel turned pale at the idea. A strange vampire alone with him? And having sex with someone besides Star? The idea felt weird, but he was a logical person. It seemed like a good idea in theory. Star said she was okay with it. He sighed a little before kissing Star. "Alright...I will give it a try. And if it is anything like being with a human than I can accept it. It just don't want to lose you. Oh! And she isn't allowed to bite me. Only Star will be allowed that." He bit his lip shyly.

Alexander slowed to a completely normal pace and kissed Star's neck before giving her skin a soft lick. "That sounds fair. But I don't know if Sam's mate is going to let you have her for any amount of time." He groaned a little, feeling himself getting close to cumming. "For now...Lets focus on Star."

Star was a bit surprised that he agreed with that idea so easily. From how Sam seemed to be now, she wasn't sure if she was at all like a human while having sex. But that would just have to be dealt with. She bit her lip a bit harder at his words. "Don't worry, I promise You'd never lose me." She said, leaning foward a bit and kissing his cheek softly. She was a bit surprised that he said she would be the only one to be able ot bite him. "B-but you said you didn't like to be biten..." She said, pretty sure she had heard right the night she came back. She moaned softly into Gabriel's ear, enjoying his pace. She was actually kind of happy that the other vampire's mate might not like her being with Gabriel. She was happy that Alexander wanted to focus on her, though she was a bit anxious that Gabe wouldn't want her to be a vampire.

Back
Top Bottom