Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Zach smiled and watched her as she moved up and down like that. He got comfortable, watching her breasts bounce as she moved. He licked his lips slowly before getting a submissive look. "If you are going be naughty then can I play the submissive good boy?" He groaned as she moved slowly, making his back arch a little. "Because I have always wanted to not be in control." He groped her rear softly, smiling at her.

Alexander smirked and suddenly moved his fingers out of her. Then he grabbed the panties and pants, ripping them off completely before tossing her to the floor rather roughly. He was not in the mood to be playful and rough. He was going to be a mean master. "Get up. We are going to Wulf's room. I want to use some of the things he has in there." He stretched a little, his length straining against his pants.

Sam kept moving up and down as she listened to him. "Sure, go right ahead." She said with a smirk. She had never been in control before so this was going to be fun. She went a bit faster, though it was still pretty slow in vampire standards. She smirked as he groped her, not minding at all as he did so. She didn't know how she was going to be in control though, he was so much stronger than she was, she didn't know how it was going to work.

She was a bit shocked as he moved his fingers out, though was happy that he ripped her pants and panties off. She was perfectly fine with that. But when he threw her to the floor she yelped, hitting the floro quite hard. He eyes widened as he said he wanted to use Wulf's room. Wulf didn't like others using his room unless he was allowed to join so she was a bit worried about how this was going to go down. She scrambled up and started walking to his room, not really sure why though.

As soon as she told him he could, Zach suddenly got an innocent look in his eyes and blush appeared on his cheeks. He sat up slowly and kissed her breasts, nuzzling against them gently. He had perfect control over his insane strength. She would be able to control him easily as long as he behaved. "Samantha...Are you going to be a nice mistress or a mean mistress?" He looked up into her eyes, the perfect image of an adorable and loyal pet.

Alexander was right next to her as she started to walk. He knew how Wulf was and he was almost planning on him joining them. This girl brought out something feral in him and he wanted her to moan and yell until she couldn't move. She wouldn't get away just because she was a little sore. She would be aching for days when he was done.

Sam was a bit shocked that he could switch personas that quickly. He looked so innocent and cute now. She couldn't help but ause her bouncing and just hug him into her breasts. He was so adorable like this. She looked down at him, smirking at his question. "I'll be a nice mistress until you misbehave. Then I wont be so nice anymore." She said, kissing the top of his head. "You know... You're quite adorable like this." She whispered, licking his ear gently.

She suddenly got this bad feeling as they walked. As if she were going to just die or something like that. But she couldn't die. When they got to Wulf's door she paused, waiting for him to knock and enter first. She didn't exactly know Wulf so well and she tended to get really nerveous around him so she was kind of regreting speaking up at this point.

Zach got a grin when she said he was cute. He nuzzled her chest more until her tongue ran along his ear. Then he stiffened for a moment, a blush creeping across his cheeks again. "Thank your Mistress Samantha..." He looked up and kissed her throat gently, lovingly. "But what exactly is misbehaving? Would it be biting? Or do you mean something like disobeying? Or cumming without permission?" He looked so curious and innocent, like he hadn't already done kinky things with her.

Alexander knocked on the door rather quietly, though it was easily heard in the room. And as the door opened, Wulf held the girl next to him very close to his side. She had a weary look on her face and although she looked completely exhausted, she nearly clawed at Wulf, begging him to do something again. He looked between the new pants-less vampire and the one he had just finished with. "Vell vell vell...A new girl to play vith...And someone who wants to share her?"

Alexander sighed a little when he saw Wulf. "I just want to use some of your toys and things. If you want a turn or two with her then go ahead. But she is more than ready to be fucked. I made sure of that." He pushed his new toy into Wulf's strong body.

Sam smiled and couldn't help but actually laugh a bit as he called her mistress. She started to move up and down again as he asked what misbehaving would be. "Hmm... Misbehaving would be cumming without permission, and disobeying." She said with a grin. She then realized she should lay down rules. "My rules are No cumming without permission, no biting without permission, no doing anything that causes pleasure without my permission." She said, smiling. She didn't know if that would be too strict. Of course he was allowed to speak and stuff like that without permission, but she still didn't know what the punishments would be, she hadn't thought about that.

She bit her lip as Alexxander knocked. She kind of wanted to jsut run away, but she knew they would both be able to catch her. So she just stood there, looked nerveously up at Wulf as he opened the door. She had to admit she did love his accent though. It was very attractive. She gulped as Alexander said he could go a few rounds with her, she didn't know if she'd like that or not. She stubled foward a bit and bumped into Wulf, looking up at him nerveously.

Zach looked rather nervous when she started to bounce up and down while laying down the rules. After all, he didn't know what he was allowed to do and she was giving him so many fetishes right now. He was practically whimpering with pleasure, both physical and emotional. Her rules were strict but not too much and the way she spoke to him made him feel like the perfect little pet. She was good at this. "Alright Mistress...May I play with your breasts?" He held his arms tight around her, loving to have his new dominant lover close.

Wulf smirked a little when she hit against him. He pushed the other girl out, before pulling his new toy in. "Vell then...I suppose I can share my room." And without a word, he tossed the new toy onto a bed, Alexander following them in a closing the door. "So...Do you vant us both to fuck you?"

Alexander sighed a little at how blunt Wulf was. He had too many submissive fuck-toys for his own good. Meanwhile, Alexander was looking at some of the bondage-related stuff. It was hard to believe it could hold a vampire. But it would probably be a fun set of toys to use. "I think we should give her one round with each of us alone first."

Sam was a bit surprised at how good Amun was at being submissive, it was so cute. She couldn't help but smirk as he asked. The feeling of being able to say no was just so odd. She didn't know whether or not she liked it. "Yes, my pet, you may." She said, wanting to laugh at the end of that statment, but she didn't. She loved being so close to him. It made her feel quite good. She moaned softly as she got a bit faster, biting her lip agian. This was just so much fun. She felt like she was playing some sort of game.

Mei gasped as she was pulled in place of the other girl and she was pushed out. She was a bit destracted by Wulf's accent and yelped when he threw her onto his bed. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. She put her hands over her mouth, a bit embarassed, more so than nerveous now. She gulped as Alexander suggested one round each first. So they were going to wear her out then just fuck her some more? That sure was going to be interesting. She really didn't know if she liked that idea, not that she could really do much about it now.

Zach smiled a little when she gave him permission, leaning in and kissing her breasts gently. "Thank you Mistress..." He bit his lip shyly as he felt his orgasm building faster and faster. But he wanted to see what she would do if he disobeyed. So as he kissed her breasts, he held back his orgasm as best he could. But after a few more moments, he let out a cute whimpering groan as he came into her rear. "Mm...Sorry Mistress...I didn't mean to cum without asking."

Wulf wasn't going to miss a chance to be first. "Vell since it is my room, I vant to go first." He sat on the edge of the bed, his hand moving to her shoulder. "I vant you on you on your hand and knees for me..." He smirked and leaned down, kissing her neck.

Alexander sighed again, looking through the things on the wall. "Don't hurt her Wulf. I am going to have my fun with her too and I don't want her all broken and bruised. You have a bad reputation for not being able to have sex with the same girl twice because they are afraid." He grabbed a chain and a metal gag.

Sam moaned again as she kept on bouncing. She moaned as he finally came in her. But looked at him sternly. "Bad boy." She said, flicking him on the nose. She then slowly slid off of him, not really caring that she didn't orgasm herself she was having too much fun with this. She moved down his body, licking the tip of his cock teasingly. "And this is your punishment." She said, starting to lick his cock teasingly, eventually taking the tip in her mouth, sucking on it and swirling her tongue around it. She knew he would enjoy it. At least at first.

Mei looked a bit scared as Wulf said he was going to go first. She wasn't sure if that was good or night. She got on her hands and knees as she was asked to. She didn't want to give him any reason to be any rougher with her than needed. She was a bit glad that Alexander had told him to be more gentle with her. Though she knew that it was only becasue he wanted ot be fairly rough with her and he didn't want her screaming in pain, he wanted her screaming in pleasure. She looked back at Wulf, wondering what was going to happen next.

Zach whimpered a little when she flicked his nose. He looked upset and gripped the blanket, a little afraid. "I'm sorry Mistress Samantha." But then she started to suck on him like that he bit his lip. "Mm...This is punishment?" He eyes closed and he let out that same cute noise as before. It felt so good to have her mouth around him right after he came. But he had a bad feeling he was afraid his new mistress was going to punish him.

Wulf smiled as she got on her hands and knees. His hand moved up to softly stroke her pussy, causing him to smirk. "Not bad...She is nice and varm." He sat up and moved behind her, undoing his pants slowly. He pushed his cock against her pussy softly before moving it away and pushing into her ass without a warning. "Oh...Nice and tight too."

Sam smirked, "Mmhmm" She assured him, sending the vibrations to his cock. She took a bit more of him in her mouth, rubbing the bottom of his shaft with her tongue. She was careful to not cut him with her fangs which was a bit harder because he was bigger than Alexander, but she managed it. She almost didn't want to do it with the cute noises he was making, but she was going to punish him for not obeying her. Once he really got into it she stopped, licking her lips and smiling at him. She didn't intend to do anymore, only let him be let down by the sudden lack of pleasure.

Mei shivered as he stroked her pussy softly. If he had kept up teasing her pussy liek that she was going to moan. She had just gotten a bit relaxed because of his soft touches when he pushed into her, causing her to gasp and her jaw dropped. It had actually hurt. She hadn't hurt in such a long time she hadn't remembered how much she hated it.

When she stopped, Zach was letting out a cute groan, his whole body tense. He bit his lip and squirmed a little. But then all the pleasure stopped and he let out an annoyed noise. So that was the punishment. He fell back on the bed whimpering, his cock standing straight up and throbbing. He felt an urge welling up inside of himself quickly. He was suddenly at her feet, his head against her thigh. "If I make mistress cum with my mouth can I have pleasure?"

Wulf didn't seem to care that she wasn't enjoying it. He started to move back and forth slowly, enjoying how it felt to have a tight ass around him. "Mm...Hard to believe you haven't had anything back here and you have been living in this house. Usually a few guys will put something in here pretty quick." He groped her rear softly.

Sam smiled as he punishment worked quite well. She was a bit shocked that he was in front of her so quickly asking such a thing. She couldn't help but smile though and then she nodded, "Yes, You may." She said, patting his head. She had to admit, She was enjoying being able to control him like this. She smiled at him and then after a moment bit her lip, even if nothing was happening yet. He was just so cute like this, she didn't really want to be mean to him at all.

Mei bit her lip as he started moving back and forth. Her hands formed tight fists around the sheets of the bed, almost wanting to rp them. She couldn't help but blush at his comments. She wasn't super sexually active around here, that was the reason she hadn't had anything put back there. She glanced back at him, not sure what to think of this situation yet.

When she gave him the chance to redeem himself, he grinned at her. "Thank you Mistress..." He leaned in between her legs and licked her entrance softly. She tasted so good to him. And her scent was diving him crazy. If he did this for her, it would be even better for him when he got to finally have her again. But as he licked her, he looked up, his eyes glowing with happiness. He looked very very happy to be allowed to please her.

Wulf moved slowly at first. It was nice to have something nice and tight like her around him. He moved one hand to her chest, massaging through her shirt. "You are so cute...Vhat is your name?" He smirked a little. If she had fun with this, they could make this a more every day thing.

Sam smiled and nodded as a sort of 'your welcome' kind of thing. She bit her lip as he started licking her. Just the simple licks felt quite good to her. She looked down at him, spreading her legs a bit more. As he looked up, obviously happy, she blushed a bit and patted the top of his head, but left her hand there, running her fingers slowly through his hair. It was quite soft which she had just noticed. She looked back up, looking over at her wall.

After a bit, Mei was finially starting to get used to the feeling of having something there. She blushed a bit more as he reached around, groping her chest. She looked back at him as he asked for her name. She hesitated for a moment. "Mei." She said sweetly as she could, though it was a bit hard when she was on the moaning for the first time. She didn't really want to, afraid that would only encourage him to do more.

The more she seemed to enjoy it, the more effort he put into it. His hands moved to hold her thighs and his tongue pushed inside of her, stroking her inside walls. She tasted so good and she had him so turned on. He couldn't stand it. If didn't give him her body after she came, he didn't care how much she punished him, he was going to destroy her bed. But he found himself lost in her scent soon enough, groaning in an almost intoxicated way.

Wulf smiled a little. "Mei...Cute name too." He smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist slowly. "Now vhy don't we see if I can get more of those cute moans?" He got a wicked smirk and started to move deeper with each thrust until he was burying his whole length inside.

Sam moaned softly as he stuck his tongue inside her. It felt quite nice. She kept her hands on his head, petting him softly as he kept going. She closed her eyes, leaning abck for a moment before sitting back up. She really liked having him do this. She would have to see if he would do this more often. She moaned softly again, "Mmm.... I love you, Amun." She said softly, not even completely sure he could hear her, but he should have known that anyways.

Mei looked back foward as he wrapped his arms around her waist. And as he said that, she suddenly got a pretty bad feeling. She glancedback for a moment, seeing his smirk right before he started thrusting deeper, his large member going all the way in her tiny hole. She gasped, her eyes wide as he did it, though she recovered quite quickly. She bit her lip, trying not to moan from the feeling.

Zach smiled up at her when she said that she loved him. "I love you too mistress..." He buried his tongue inside of her again. He wanted her to cum and he wanted her to moan out his name while she did it. "I love you so much." His lips wrapped around her clit and while his mouth was busy there, he moved his hand behind her, pushing a finger into her ass. He was trying to do everything he could to pleasure her.

Wulf could tell that she was trying not to moan. So he moved a hand up the back of her shirt slowly before wrapping it around and caressing her bare flesh. He smirked a little and leaned down, licking her neck softly. "Moan for me...If you give me a nice strong moan then I vill do my best to finish faster..."

Sam smiled, but wasn't looking directly at him She had closed her eyes, and they didn't seem to want to open after that. She moaned, a bit louder now, the pleasure finally starting to build her orgasm. She opened her eyes as he said he loved her. She would have loved to kiss him right then, but his mouth was busy with another set of lips. She bit her lip as he started cucking on her clit, and couldn't help but gasp as he pushed his finger into her ass. She moaned again, louder than the last one. She reached down, running her fingers through his hair, gripping it passionately as she grew close.

Mei shivered a bit as his hand roamed her back but she couldn't help but enjoy it. As he offered to finish faster she opened her mouth to moan loudly, but only a soft moan came out. It was aperent that it was all she could produce as of right now. She blushed at the sound, only gripping the sheets tighter.

As she ran her fingers through his hair, he pushed his head up against it, feeling like her little pet. But he made sure to go back to his work soon. He pushed his tongue inside of her again, purring as he tasted her again. His finger started to slide back and forth quickly, making him look up at her expectantly, waiting for her to cum any moment. He wasn't sure he could be submissive much longer, even if she was a great mistress. But it was a battle between his need to fuck her and his need to enjoy their game.

Wulf smirked at her little moan. "That vas so cute." He leaned down and licked her ear teasingly. "Can I keep her Alexander?" He let his hands roam her body again, enjoying every curve. Meanwhile, his hips were still moving, earning the occasional groan. "I think she might have potential."

Alexander sighed as he looked over the things Wulf had. He might have to take some of it for him and Star after she was turned. "I suppose. Its really up to her. She isn't my mate or my pet. Now are you going to finish up any time soon?"

Sam moaned louder at the feeling, enjoying it very highly. his tongue just felt amazing inside her and he seemed to be enjoying it as well. And on top of that was his finger, feeling so good she felt as if she were going to explode. After that she didn't last too much longer. She moaned one last time, quite loudly, her back arching and her body tensing as her orgasm hit her hard. It felt so good and she let out a long, loud moan. Her dormmates could probably hear it and would probably be shocked it was comming from her room. After her calmed a bit she laid back on her bed, panting a bit. That seemed to happen when she had any kind of sex with Amun.

Mei blushed as he said her moan was cute. Though her eyes widened as he asked to keep her. She didn't know if she would really like that. She didn't want to end up like the girl he had when she came in at first. She looked over at Alexander, wondering if he'd give her to him, but then he said something that amazed her. She was the one to decide. That made her feel a bit more relaxed as she let out another moan, a bit louder than the last but still adorable. His thrusting into her started to feel quite nice, and he wasn't going so hard as to try and split her in two. Which was always a plus when it came to Wulf.

Zach looked at her body collapsed on the bed after she came. He licked his lips and smiled at her. He crawled over and nuzzled against her bare chest, purring a little. "That was fun Mistress..." His hand moved down her body slowly, teasing her belly button piercing for a moment before going between her legs and slipping a finger between her folds. He almost groaned just from how it felt. "Am I forgive or do I have to make Mistress cum again?" His eyes were pleading now. He needed some kind of release.

Wulf looked a little upset that she would get to pick. There was no way that she would want to stay. At least not after their first time. It took girls a while to develop and addiction to his personal way of having sex. But her adorable moans made him shiver and he knew he had to keep her. "Vell...Do you want to stay and have sex vith me ever day Mei?"

Alexander looked at the two of them and sighed. He wanted to get all of his rough needs out on a vampire, but he was starting to miss Star desperately and she would probably be waking up in about an hour. Then he had an idea. "Wulf...I am going to borrow a few of your things. I will bring them back tomorrow night."

Sam smiled down at him as he said it was fun, and then started teasing her belly ring. She shivered a bit and then gasped as he slipped a finger into her still sensative folds. She bit her lip, looking down at him as he spoke. "Y-you're forgiven." She said, trying not the moan from the feeling. She didn't really know what to do, her mind was clouded with pleasure still. She noticed the want in his eyes and then nodded, signaling him with a finger to come closer. She smirked, having an idea that was sure to please them both.

Mei bit her lip, a fang going through as she did. She blushed, looking abck at him as he asked if she wanted to stay. She thought about it for a moment. So far he hadn't done anything to hurt her. Well at lest not so bad she would want to leave. The sudden thrusting in hurt a bit, but nothing she couldn't deal with. The only thing that held her back was the fact that the rumors about him scared her to death. Fucking a vampire so hard they couldn't move was a hard task to acomplish, and he had apperently done it quite often. She thought a bit more before blushing and looking into his eyes. "I...I guess... But only if you're not too rough." She said. She would like to be able to move after sex, it would be quite nice. She bit her lip a bit harder, wondering if that was the right decision to make.

Zach got a grin when motioned him closer. He pressed closer to her and put his ear near her mouth, his finger rubbing inside of her. "Thank you Mistress...What would you like me to do for you first?" He licked her cheek lovingly. "Put it in your butt? Or your pussy?" He closed his eyes and seemed rather comfortable laying on her. She was perfect for him in every way and he glad he didn't have anyone else as his mate. "I love you Mistress..."

Wulf barely heard Alexander. After all, this adorable vampire was agreeing to be his pet. "Sure vhatever Alexander..." He wrapped his arms around her hips tightly, kissing her neck gently. "If you don't vant it rough I von't be too rough. You may still be a little sore though." He smiled and started to move a little harder, his pace still rough even by vampire standards. But this would be the normal. "Is this good?"

Alexander got a few leather straps and a chain before leaving the room. After looking around for Sam for a little while, he started to ask around until he heard that she had left with Zach. He almost started to laugh out loud. It was rather unexpected. But after a few minutes, he returned to the school, stashing his new toys in Star's room. Then, he silently sneaked into Gabriel's room and slipped into the bed, putting an arm around Star with Gabriel on the other side.

Back
Top Bottom