Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Sam looke dover to him as he seemed to not enjoy the smell of her room. She couldn't help but laugh a bit though. "Well that's because I've onyl been in here once since I've been a vampire." She said not minding that he wanted to smell her neck instead. She was a bit confused as he said he didn't like to mix sex and food. but her thoughts were son broken by the bite he gave her. It felt so good, even if it didn't even break the skin. She smiled as well as he said unless it was vampire blood. That made a bit more sense.

Aiko had no clue what she ahd just gotten herself into. She just moaned as he started to thrust hard and fast into her and then she gripped the arms of the chair to help stabilize herself. Her grip caused the chair to groan. She smiled at his statment. "Well for not doing it for four year you're quite good at it." She said with a smirk. She then thought to Zach, just about every girl in the coven wouldn't mind having him, but they either had too much respect for him or they just didn't even bother to try. They knew he hadn't had sex in so long and they didn't know how he could go without it.

Zach seemed rather mellow as he enjoyed her scent. Unlike other vampires, he was very mature. And after two thousand years of living, sex became just another thing. Even with Sam, the sex was just another way of being close to her. He was just as happy like this as he was having sex. Sex just happened to make her happy too. But while he was deeply enjoying her scent, he caught something else. "Your room doesn't smell like any males except Alexander. How long ago were you a virgin?"

"I have gotten a lot of practice lately. You have no idea how demanding it is being a coven leader who has sex with everyone who wants it." He kept going hard enough to strain the reinforced chair, though he was sure that only Zach could break it. It felt amazing to finally be as rough as he wanted. And she hadn't complained yet so she must have been enjoying it. "Do you have a mate Aiko?"

Sam had noticed that for some reason that she was just as content with being near him as she was doing just about any thing else with him, granted she liked having sex more, but jsut being able to touch him was just about as good. She looked at his as he asked how long ago she had been a virgin and she had to think for a moment. "I think It's been five or six days now." She said, wondering if he would be shocked or soemthing like that. She was so much younder than him that was it's even funny. He was over four thousand years older than her, and she was only going on a week of being a vampire.

Aiko smirked at his words. She hadn't known he had gotten a new coven since... the incident. But she was glad to hear ha had moved on. "Of, you know you love the attention of it." She said with a smirk. She was really liking how this was turning out. She moaned again, a bit louder than the last time. "No, no mate yet. What about you?" She asked, gripping the chair a bit harder.

When she said five or six days, Zach smiled a little. "Oh wow...You are really new to sex huh? I guess that is why you seem so eager to do it all the time." He gave her a soft kiss on the neck before taking a few steps away and sitting on her bed, making sure he didn't sit down too hard. Then he looked around and spotted a bag. He grabbed it and looked inside, his cheeks turning a little red and he reached in, pulling out a gothic nurse outfit and a black and red maid outfit. "Who exactly did you get this stuff for?"

Alexander kept thrusting hard. "I have a mate...But she is human at the moment. And she has another man she loves along with me. I just have to convince him to let her turn and I will be happy." But he was starting to get lost in the feelings he was getting. He could only groan and bite his lip as he began to settle into a good rhythm for his incredibly rough thrusts.

Sam blushed at his words but nodded, yup, that was true. She smiled at the kiss to her neck and as he grabbed the bag and looked through it she blushed, looking off to the side for a moment then back at him so she could answer. "Well... Alexander picked out most of it." She said, knowing that would explain the majority of it. She couldn't help but smirk at the blush on his cheeks as well though. She moved to her closet where most of the bags had been stuffed and started going through them. "So which would you rather see, Skirts or shorts first?" She asked, knowing she had many more skirts.

Aiko moaned as he kept thrusting, it felt quite good. As she listened to him she started to think a bit about his situation. "What would you do if her other lover doesn't want her to change and she stays with his decision?" She asked a bit curious as to what he'd do because if he really did love her, he couldn't really do much about it but he would still stay with her, but if he didn't really love her that much he could just leave her. She moaned again, louder as he finally got into some sort of rythmn with his thrusts.

Zach laughed a little when she said Alexander picked them out. "He is really a pervert now. When he was with his old mate he was so different. But then again...She wasn't exactly as sweet as you are." He thought for a moment about her question. If she started showing off skirts, something in her room was going to end up broken and she was going to be on the receiving end of a hard fuck. And that would be more than fun, but that would have to be for later. "Shorts for now..."

Alexander groaned again while she was speaking. He didn't know which was better, the sex or actually being able to let out all this pent up energy. But when she was done talking he switched to harder but slower thrusts. "I would..." Thrust. "Just stay with her." Thrust. "I love her." And he gripped her hips tighter, thrusting just as hard but even faster now.

Sam laughed a bit as well. She hadn't really noticed it before, but he was a pervert. She continued looking through the bags. She was putting on a bra and panties when he finally answered. She nodded and bent back over, going throught the bags and finally pulling out a pair of shorts that weren't too small but they weren't loose either. She smiled, putting them on along with a cute, tight shirt with some random design on it. She turned and posed for him, wondering whatd he think of it.

Aiko moaned again, her hands now leaving indentions in the arms of the chair. She smiled, looking back at him. She grunted with each hard thrust now. "Aww... That's sweet." She said, with another moan. She hadn't expected him to go this hard, but it sure as hell did feel good. She looked back foward, the rest of the couples and groups were still going at it, causing her to smirk, still watching everyone else.

Zach smiled a little and looked her over. She was gorgeous of course. But that was because she was always gorgeous. Still, the way that the shorts showed off her legs without giving away to much and how the shirt hugged her chest. "You look great Samantha...I don't think that anything could look bad on you though. You would look good wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants."

"Well its like that when you have a mate." He started to slow a little, but he didn't get any more gentle. He was simply getting closer to cumming and it was harder to focus on being fast. "Mm...Although if she stays human...I would miss being able to fuck like this." He bit his lip feeling his orgasm on the verge.

Sam smiled as he complimented her, which only made her blush a bit. She smiled though, turning back around and pulling out another pair of shorts. This pair was obviously too small, but she could fit in them none the less. She turned back around, taking off the clothing she had on before, and putting on the new shorts, putting on a top that was smaller as well and probably was a vest, but she was using it as a shirt. She smiled at him, striking another pose.

Aiko moaned again, she was really getting quite close to her orgasm. "Well, if she stays human, you can always come and see me if you want to fuck like this." She moaned again, and within about three more thrusts she couldn't takeit anymore and she moaned loudly, her muscles clinching around him, her back arching and she gripped the chair tighter.

This time her clothes were too sexy to ignore. She was showing off plenty of cleavage and her ass looked perfect in those shorts. He grabbed her hips and pulled her into his lap. "You shouldn't tease me by showing off that cute ass of yours...I already told you what can happen when I have a nice ass to fuck..." He licked his lips. "I would hate you leave you all sore."

Alexander groaned as she came around him. He kept thrusting hard, his whole body tensing a little. And then he let out a long groan and came, his seed filling her to the brim and spilling out onto her thighs. It was even more than he had cum the first time he was with Star, simply because it was hard to have an intense orgasm being gentle. He had only cum like this with his old mate. "Not bad Aiko..."

Sam yelped as he grabed her hips and pulled her into his lap but she smiled at him. She giggled a bit at his words. "I know, I was just seeing how much it took to get you fired up enough to grab me like that." She said kissing his lips quickly before sliding out of his grip and going and changing again, thik time into a pair of red shorts with black trim, they fit her perfectly, not too tight but not loose either. She kept on the same shirt this time, not bothering to change it. She turned, standing in front of him again, though she didn't pose this time, only did a spin so he could see from all angles.

Aiko was in heaven as he kept thrusting and finally came in her, filling her completely. She smiled as she felt his cum run down her thighs. She hadn't had that kind of feeling in a while. "You weren't so bad yourself." She said with a grin. She was still ready to go, but maybe not if he was going to be that rough again. She was already feeling a bit sore from just that round with him.

Zach resisted the urge to grab her out of her little twirl and instead simply enjoying how she looked. "I like anything that shows off your legs...They are gorgeous just like the rest of you." He reached up and undid the bottom button of the vest she wore. This way it showed off her pierced belly button too. "No point in getting it done if you don't show it off." He smiled a little.

Alexander pulled out of her slowly, smiling. "Well you were the one who came first." He put one hand on her rear before giving it a gentle spank. "Are you done playing with me or can you take another round of that? Because I am still eager to be nice and rough." He turned and looked around, finding a few unoccupied vampires that would be fun and looked sturdy enough to take his need for roughness.

Sam smiled at his words. She would have to remember that, especially since she would be able to show off her legs for him anytime of the year now that she didn't have to fend off the cold anymore. She smirked as he undid the button on her vest. "Well Not everyone deseves to see it." She said with a smirk. "You're one of the few that gets to." She said with a grin.

Aiko moaned softly as he pulled out, she could feel more fluids drooling down her thighs. "Sadly no, I don't think I could take another round with you, you'd make me too sore. But I'm sure one of them would enjoy it." SHe said with a grin, looking over to a few girls who were by themselves. They smiled and waved at Alexander, knowing one of them were to be chosen and they were quite excited about what was to happen.

"Well I hope I get to see it more than anyone else." He leaned down and kissed her belly button softly, running his tongue along the skin. "Now...How about you show me some of those sexy skirts?" His hands moved up and groped her rear gently. "Unless you would like to keep me from losing it...Then stay with cute shorts and baggy pants." He smirked at her, nuzzling her stomach softly.

Alexander chuckled a little when she said she would be too sore. "Well at least you had fun." He spanked her rear softly again. But before the feeling faded, he was across the room in the group of singles. "Hello ladies...What are you doing all alone?" He put on his best charming face and tried to let them think of how sexy he was instead of how sore they would be the next day.

Sam smiled and nodded. "Of course you'll be seeing it the most." She said with a grin. She really did like the way he touched her. She shivered a bit as he licked her peircing. She really did love the way he touched her. She smirked as he suggested seeing the skirts. "Of course." She said, getting up andgoing back to the bags, taking off her clohing and putting on one of the skirts. It was a red and black multilayered one, making it poof out a bit, but it only made it cuter. She put on another top, it being a halter top that was tight but still very cute.

Aiko just nodded, sitting back down in the seat he was in earlier. She really had enjoyed this and was content for now. As he moved over to the group of girls they couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Well we're not alone." one of them said, giggling a bit. They all smiled at him, admiring his charm but only the one that spoke seemed to stick out of the group at all. She had deep brown, super curly hair that was almost just a ball of poof on her head, but it looked good on her for some reason.

Zach smiled at how gorgeous she was. He couldn't stay sitting this time. Instead he got up and put his arms around her. "You know...If you expose that much skin around me, I don't know if I can behave all the time. You might end up being fucked in the middle of a hallway or in front of everyone you know if you dress like that. Skirts have always been a fetish for me...Skirts and stockings." He kissed her cheek softly, his hands moving under the skirt and grabbing her rear.

The curly haired girl chose herself as his next victim. There was no doubt now that she would be next. "Well you don't have a mate by your side to do things to you. So I thought maybe I could do them instead..." He pressed her to the wall suddenly, a wicked smirk on his lips. "Do you like foreplay or do you want me to be rough right away?"

Sam smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. She really enjoyed him always interupting her like this. She smirked at his words. "I don't think I would mind that too much." She said with a smirk. It wasn't like she was friends with just about any of those people, so the fact that they would be watching her didn't realy bother her so much. In fact it almsot excited her a bit. She bit her lip as he grabbed her ass like that. She took note of his fetishes, knowing she would be more than happy to use them later for him.

The girl smirked at his words, it was interesting that there were more female vampires than male, but that seemed to be just how it was. She was about to reply when he suddenly had her against the wall. She gasped at the sudden change, but she didn't mind in the least. She grinned as he gave her the option, though she knew he would probably want to just get straight to it. "Just get to it." She said with a grin, not knowing what she was getting herself into.

Zach smiled a little. "Well I will have to remember you are a bit of an exhibitionist. Maybe I will have you put on a show with me for all the humans. I am sure we can scare the hell out of them." He smiled and licked her neck slowly before moving down to her exposed cleavage and kissing softly. His hands stayed on her ass for a few moments before he pulled back completely. "But you haven't broken me just yet...Next outfit."

Alexander smiled when she said to just get to it. "That is barely any fun at all. I had my rough fuck and now I feel like teasing some cute vampire." His hand moved to her stomach and ran down slowly before slipping under the edge of her pants. He pushed a finger into her slowly, moving it back and forth as a slow pace. "I think I will make you beg..."

Sam smirked at the idea of them fucking in front of a bunch of students. It kind of excited her. She laughed a bit at the second part. It probably would scare the hell out of them considering she would most likel end up biting him at some point. She shivered as he licked her neck and made a pouty face as he pulled back. "Well I didn't know I was actually suposed to be trying to break you. You should have told me." She said, kind of thinking of this as a game now. She moved back over ot the closet, pulling out a slighly shorter skirt. It was lime green and black with black lace around the bottom. It was very cute and she put on a different top, it looked like it was a t-shirt that was ripped up and then sewn back together. She Smriked, turning around and smiling at him. She took a few steps closer, the way she moved was so sexy and gracful at the same time.

Kari was a bit surprised that he actually did want foreplay. She just smirked, enjoying the compliment. She bit her lip as his hand trailed down and she watched it. She bit straight through her lip as his finger slipped into her. It would find her moist and pretty warm, meaning she'd fed recently. She looked at him oddly as he spoke again. "M-make me b-beg?" She repeated, almost as if she hadn't heard him correctly. No one had done that to her before.

Zach bit his lip when she walked out wearing that short sexy skirt. He smiled a little before moving his hand to the headboard of the bed. But it didn't help as he a handful without even trying. Then he let out a long groan and shook his head. "You aren't gonna get me that easy...Your not even showing off your chest in that. Although I do like that shirt. Save that one somewhere."

It wasn't normal for strangers, at least vampire strangers, to assume a submissive or dominant roll so quickly. After all, elder vampires sometimes took offense to such things. But he didn't care. He was horny and so was she. No point in playing through formalities. "Yes...I want you to beg for me to fuck you...Hard enough to make you sore..." He punctuated each statement with a deep push from his finger.

Sam smirked as he spoke. She just took off the shirt quickly, revealing a bra that matched the skirt. She tossed the shirt back over to the bags, turning around so he could see all of her once again. She then moved to the bed, crawling onto it slowly, crawling over him so she was on top of him. "YOu sure this isn't going to work?" She asked in a sweet yet sudective voice. Now that she was actually trying it was quite obvious she was pretty damn good at it.

She was a bit shocked that he actually wanted her to beg, but if that was what he wanted then she would do it. She was already turned on from watching him fuck Aiko so hard so when he kept thrusting his finger into her to make his point she couldn't help but started to moan at it. As he paused afterwards she waited for a second for him to continue but when he didn't she bit her lip. "Please, don't stop.." She said, only jsut starting off.

When she crawled onto him, he almost flinched. He hadn't expected that. Her ocean of gorgeous red hair...Her pale skin and her curvy body. All he could do was whimper a little. She was much more powerful than she realized and it took everything he had not to rip off her clothes. But he didn't simply because he didn't want to ruin them. Instead, he undid her skirt and slid it off slowly before undoing her bra and sliding that off as well. "I give up...Fuck me please..." He sounded so submissive. She had this ancient and powerful vampire wrapped around her finger.

Alexander smirked wickedly when she asked him not to stop. His finger was joined by a second and them moved with vampire speed and strength, causing a rip down the front of her pants fairly soon. And he found himself licking her neck softly, before biting into her neck gently, breaking skin just a little. He wanted to know how much she liked roughness.

Sam couldn't help but smile as he took her skirt off, though she had thought he was just going to rip it off. He could have if he wanted. As he gave in she was quite surprised. He just sounded so submissive the way he said it. She bit her lip for a moment "Ok, but only becasue you requested so nicely." She said, moving down a bit so she could unbutton his pants and slid them down. After she did she moved down a bit more, grabbing his member and licking it. It was already hard so she didn't have to do much. She just sucked on it a bit, making sure not to touch him with her fangs, which was a bit harder with him than it was for Alexander. After a while of that she moved up again, positioning herself over his and then slowly lowering herself, his large cock disappearing in her ass.

As he added another finger she bit her lip harder, enjoying the feeling quite a bit. She was amazed that he used his speed this soon. She barely noticed he had ripped her pants, but she didn't really care. She was too fucused on the heat growing in her loins. She wasn't really all that into people biting her neck, but if he wanted to than that was fine by her. She gasped as he bit into her though, a bit surprised at it. She found herself moaning from the feeling of everything combined.

As she licked him like that, he almost purred. God she was amazing. And then she moved up again and pushed him deep into her ass. That was all he needed to be lost in how much he loved her. "That feels good...I love you Samantha." He moved his hands to her hips and held them softly. "Are you going to ride me like a naughty little vampire girl? Or am I going to be a bad boy?"

Alexander found himself getting more and more excited at how she felt around his fingers. "Do you want me to fuck you?" He licked at her neck softly, his fingers going a bit faster. Meanwhile, his thumb started to rub her clit teasingly. He wanted her to beg for him to fuck her. He was going to have fun with her. He was going to dominate her completely.

Sam bit her lip a bit harder as he said he loved her. She leaned foward, kissing him affectionately. "I love you, Amun." She said, looking deep into his eyes. She really meant it too. She smirked at his question. "I as thinking about being the bad one this time." She said, slowly raising up and then lowering herself back down on his in a teasing manner. She was pretty sure she could do this on her own, though she didn't know if she could as fast as he had before on her own.

She moaned softly as he got faster. "Mmm... Yes, I want you to fuck me..." She said, looking at him pleadingly. She wrapped her arms around him as he started to rub her clit with his thumb. He was going to drive her insane if he kept this up. The longer she went without his dick in her, the more she wanted it there. She was going to over it too.

Back
Top Bottom