Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Star snuggled into him as he pulled her closer. She couldn't help but blush as he said she was going to be a pretty vampire. She really didn't know about that. She only blushed more as he said she was already beautiful. She smiled a bit as he said red eyes would look good on her. She really liked her blue eyes though so she didn't know if she wanted them to change. She kissed him back, obviously enjoying this. She soon broke the kiss though, looking up at him. "D-does it hurt?" She asked. She was only a bit worried about that, but she didn't really want it to hurt.

Sam smirked as he seemed to enjoy the outfit quite a bit. But she stayed in character and looked a bit saddened as he said he was going to be bad. She looked down and shook her head before taking a step foward and slapped the switch against her hand. "Hmm... I'll just have to punish you then." She said and smirked again. She wasn't quite sure how she was going to punish him this time, it shouldn't be as bad as last time, but she still didn't know what to do.

Alexander shook his head when she asked if it would hurt. "No...You are going to be full of venom for one. And two, you pass out after the first few seconds of the change. It feels strange though." He ran his fingers through her hair. "Trust me Star...You will love being a vampire. I am sure that Gabriel will love it too." He kissed her softly. "Even if he won't be able to fuck you without being careful the first few days." Alexander gave her a fanged grin.

Zach looked sad when she said she had to punish him. He was next to her on his knees in a moment. "I am sorry Mistress...I can't be nice to her. But I will let Mistress do whatever she likes." He leaned in to her inner thigh and bit her softly. His powerful venom coursed through her veins and he looked up like he was apologizing.

Star listened as he explained how it was going to be. She was quite happy about being full of venom. It made much more sense why she would be so horny sense she was going to be full of venom. She kissed him back, smiling a bit as he said she was going to love it. She trusted him enough to know that she would like it a lot. She looked a bit nerveous when he said Gabriel would have to be careful when they were having sex for the first few days.

Sam smiled as he seemed sad, though she wasn't really happy about it. She just watched as he kneeled in front of her. She gasped as he bit her, and was a bit surprised by it. "H-hey. T-that's not fair..." She said, obviously giving in quite a bit due to the venom. That was definitely a big weakness for her. She liked it quite a bit.

Gabriel could see the nervousness on her face. It was plain as day. "Don't worry Star...He lifted up a school today. I think he can keep a very weak vampire from biting him when she doesn't want to. Besides...I know a few ways to reduce the risk that you will bite him." He got a wicked smirk and leaned in to softly nip her neck. "Pleasure is a good way to distract from thirst...And you could fuck on your hands and knees for a little while. And if you like..." He bit her lip softly, making sure his fangs avoided her skin. "I can distract your mouth."

Zach grinned when she said it wasn't fair. He slowly let go of her thigh, lapping at the blood until the wound healed. "Okay Mistress...I will be a good boy and take my punishments." He sat up straight, now almost as tall as her even on his knees. "What does Mistress want to do? Tie me up and bite me all over? Or punish me with her switch? Or make me pleasure her in front of everyone in the school?" It was hard to suppress his excitement at every idea. But he was the ashamed pet right now.

Star felt a bit better as he reasured her that it would be fine. Gabriel could definitely stop her if he wanted to, he could still probably kill her just as easily if he needed to. She didn't think about that though. She just kept listening to him. She couldn't help but blush as he said the things she could do to avoid biting Gabriel. She blushed more as he said he could distract her mouth. She whimpered a bit at the thought combined with him biting her lip. She really liked him biting her, even if his fangs didn't penetrate at all.

Sam's loins were tingling as he finally let go. That was definitely cheating. He could probably get her to do anything just by biting her. She Couldn't help but smirk as he said he would take his punishments now. As he gave her all those ideas she only smiled more. She finally got an wicked little smirk as he finished. "Oh, you'll see." She said, pulling some rope out form under her bed. She knew he could break it without even trying, but they were just playing around so it wasn't really meant to contain him for long. She pushed him back on the bed and straddled im as she tied his hands up to the bed post.

Alexander couldn't help but smile at her little whimper. "You really love when I bite you huh?" He smirked and gave her another playful bite before slowly standing. "Well...What do you want to do now? Maybe we could go again? Or we could go back to Gabriel's class..." He ran a hand along her thigh softly. "Or I could give you a bite..." He moved his fingers to rub the scar he had caused on her inner thigh. "Right here."

Zach tried to look frightened as she pushed him back onto the bed, but he could only smile. "Okay Mistress Samantha...Whatever punishment you have I bet it will be perfect." He was a little annoyed that she used normal rope. That meant he would have to be careful since he could snap them fairly easily. Still, he looked ashamed as he looked away from her, biting his lip in an adorable fashion.

Star only nodded a bit as he asked her that. She really did enjoy it. She watched as he stood and listened to what he said. She wasn't sure which of those options to pick but when he suggested biting her she bit her lip, leaning towards that one. She blushed and acted like she was really thinking baout it for a bit. "Bite me." She whispered. When he rubbed the scar it sent a tingly feeling up her leg and she knew it would feel quite good when he bit her.

Sam only smiled at the way her reacted. She knew she should have used something better than this rope, but she didn't have anything better. She leaned down quickly and licked his ear. "Remind me to get something better than this rope when we're done." She whispered. She really did need something better than this, especially since he was so strong. Maybe... as long as he was around, she could ask Wolf for something or at least a suggestion. She couldn't help but smile at the way he looked. "You know, you really are quite adorable like this." She said, and leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Alexander couldn't help himself when she said that. He got a wicked grin, his fangs gleaming, and he moved down between her legs. "Mm...Alright...But you remember what happened last time I bit you here don't you? You came so easily..." He licked the scar. "And so hard..." He opened his mouth teasingly slow before sinking his fangs in suddenly, purring from the taste of her blood. He would miss being able to give her pleasure with his venom. He could only hope that his age and her youth would make it like Zach, so that it still worked.

Zach smiled when she said he was adorable, pressing his cheek against her lips. "Thank you Mistress...Do I get to fuck you now?" He sounded so innocent and yet his eyes were lusty. He wanted her in all the worst ways. But he wouldn't break the ropes and ravage her. That would ruin his little fetish. Instead he would let her punish him, which he would love, and then he would pleasure her and they would be happy. Then she would go fuck the human while he turned the other one. Everyone was happy.

Star blushed more as he spoke. Of course she remembered, otherwise she wouldn't have asked him to do it again. She bit her lip as he licked the scar. It was so sensative. She gasped as he bit into her. She love it though. only after a moment she let out a moan, obviously enjoying this quite a bit. She didn't even know about his venom not working after she changed. She also didn't know about how powerful Zach's venom was and how it could probably make her pass out just from him biting her. She would find out though, but for now she was loving him biting her like this.

Sam frowned a bit as he asked if he got to fuck her now. She shook her head. "No, I havn't even punished you yet." She said, then whacked his chest with the switch. She smirked a bit and whacked him again. After about five times she stopped and leaned down, kissing one spot where she had hit him but she suddenly bit the spot. She then repeated that with all the spots before just randomly biting him. She had to admit, she liked ponishing him. It always ended so well for her.

Alexander grinned as she started to moan from his bite. After he flooded her with plenty of venom he let go, licking the wound until it healed. Then he leaned between her legs and softly licked her entrance. "Mm...I love your blood Star...It always make me want you so badly." He gave her another lick. If she encouraged him at all, he was going to make her cum until she was ready to pass out. He didn't care if Zach got to enjoy himself.

But Zach was enjoying himself. As the whip came down on him, he did his best to whimper like it was painful and he didn't like it. But he was squirming with enjoyment as he was 'punished'. Her strikes barely even registered as painful and the fetish for domination took care of that. Then she started to bite him. He didn't like being bitten by anymore but Sam and as she did it, he groaned a little, unable to help it. "Mistress...I'm sorry I was bad..." He felt his arms want to tug against the ropes, but he forced his body to behave.

Star just closed her eyes, trying to keep herself from doing something too bold, or at least bold for her. She wanted to just jump him, but she knew she couldn't do that. She gasped as he licked at her entrance. He really knew how to get to her. "Mmm... I love it when you bite me there..." She said softly, not really caring if he heard her or not. She was just enjoying this so much. She didn't really want him to fuck her until she passed out, she wanted to have fun with Gabriel as well before she was loaned to Zach. She was still nerveous about that.

Sam couldn't help but smirk as he squirmed like that. She knew how much he was enjoying it, despite his efforts to pretend to not like it. She couldn't help but smirk at his words. She figured that was sufficient punishment so she stopped biting him and leaned in, kissing him on the lips gently. "It's ok, Dear. you're being such a good boy now." She couldn't help but nip at his lip playfully. "Now you can fuck me." She said with a smirk she knew he was just waiting to do that.

Alexander grinned when he heard her. Of course he heard her. He was a vampire after all. In a moment he was laying on top of her, kissing her lips. He knew how much she cared for her human and he didn't mind that. It did give him a distinct advantage. "How about..." He moved a hand to her breast before caressing it softly. "I go find Gabriel and the two of us drive you crazy?" He licked his lips. "After another bite on your thigh."

When she said that he was allowed to fuck her, he grinned and pressed his hips. "Thank you Mistress...What do I get to do? Do I get to put it in your ass? Or is Mistress going to ride me?" He resisted the urge to break the ropes. "I just wanna fill Mistress up with my cum...And make you cum." He licked his lips a little, his length now straining for attention from everything she gave him.

Star gasped as he was suddenly on top of her. She still couldn't get used to how fast he moved, though she would once she changed. She listened to his idea and blushed a bit, though she smiled a bit as well. She had to admit, the sounded like an amazing idea. She nodded, not really hearing the part about another bite to her thigh. That would really drize her mad. She would probably bemore horny than she had even been before after that.

Sam smirked at his words. So he did remember he had to get premission for everything. "Hmm... I think you'll get to put it in my ass." She smiled bigger. She knew how hard he had to try to not break those ropes. She leaned down and licked his lips teasingly "You can break the ropes now." She said, smiling as he said he just wanted to fill her with cum and make her cum. He was so sweet. She smiled, wondering how he was going to do this. This was so much fun to her, and she liked that he enjoyed it as much or more than she did.

Alexander gave her a deep kiss, his tongue pushing between her lips for a moment. After a few moments of kissing her broke away, licking his lips. "Behave yourself for me and I will be right back." He gave her another kiss before suddenly disappearing, his clothes going with him. It was almost ten minutes before he came back with Gabriel in tow. "I'm sorry Star...He is so slow."

Gabriel looked more than a little annoyed. "You interrupted my class for what exactly?" He looked up at Star, then glanced at Alexander before suddenly smirking. "Oh...Star wants another time with both of us?" He couldn't hide his excitement. He loved to make her cum.

Zach broke the ropes as soon as she said it was okay. He sat up, now taller than her. But then he pulled her into his lap and grinned. "Can I bend you over and fuck your ass Mistress?" He leaned in and bit her neck softly, sinking his fangs in only a little. Then he suddenly tensed his jaw and sank them in deep, his venom rushing into her. It was his own little bribe to get what he wanted while staying submissive.

Star kissed him back, just as passionately and stared at him as he broke the kiss. She only nodded as he said for her to behave. She sat up as he left, his clothes going as well, which made perfect sense. She sat up, the venom coursing through her veins was already driving her mad, especially where he had bitten her. After about five minutes she found her hand snaking down between her legs and she started rubbing herself just to make it a bit more bareable. She stopped as soon as she heald anyone even getting near, which just happened to be Alexander and Gabriel. She looked a bit sad as he spoke. She didn't mean to interupt his class like this, but as he finally understood why he was he she was heppy about his reaction. She smiled a bit, blushing more. She was still naked, just sitting on this desk. She definitely had lust in her eyes from touching herself while she waited. She looked back and forth between the two, wondering what was to happen next.

Sam didn't even flinch as he broke the ropes. She knewhe wanted to. She smirked as he asked if he could bend her over. She nodded "Yes you may." She said simply. She was about to get mad at him for biting without asking, but his venom felt so good that she just didn't. "Ahh... Cheating..." was all she said. She was going to wait for him to move her how he wanted her because right now she was enjoying his bite quite a bit.

Alexander was quick to remove his clothing, like he always was when Star was involved. He was next to the desk in a moment and he could smell the arousal in her scent. She had most definitely pleasured herself while they were gone. But he didn't say anything. Instead he sat on her desk and pulled Star into his lap. "I think its only fair I get to put it inside her pussy this time. You got to last time."

Gabriel sighed a little before pulling his robes over his head. "I suppose that if only fair. But don't think I like her ass any less." He moved behind Star, putting his arms around her waist. "And it looks like you have been biting her. I only hope she can make it through without losing herself." He moved his hands to her breasts, feeling how hot and sweaty her body was already.

Star smiled when she said it wasn't fair. But he didn't let go. In fact, he held the bite long enough to cause a human to pass out from the amount of his powerful venom. Then, he slowly pulled away, licking his lips. "I'm sorry Mistress...I thought you liked being bitten by me." He turned her around slowly before slowly moving her to her hands and knees. He did it with respect and love like he really was her obedient little pet. Then he lifted the tiny leather skirt and pushed a finger into her rear. "Do you want me to start now Mistress?" Another finger joined the first.

Star only blushed more as Alexander took off his clothes so quickly. She knew he already knew about her pleasing herself, though she still hadn't orgasmed so she was only more horny. She bit her lip as he claimed her pussy. It was ture that Gabriel had it last so it was fair. She looked over to Gabriel as he pulled his robe off. She always liked how they spent more time around eachother naked rather than with clothes on. She bit her lip as he said he hoped she could make it through. She didn't know in the least what he meant. She couldn't help but whimper a bit as he moved his hands to her breasts.

Sam moaned as he didn't let go. His venom felt amazing as it ran through her body. She was definitely ready for just about anything he could give her now. She couldn't help but laugh a bit as he said he thought she liked being bitten. "Well Of course I do, but it's cheating becuase you could probably get me to do anything if you bit me." She said as he moved her about. She liked the way he moved her, it wasn't at all like he was about to fuck her hard enough to break a human. She gasped as he pushed a finger into her and then another. As he asked that she nodded. "More than ever." She said, biting her lip, a fang easily going through it.

Alexander pulled her closer to him, giving her a kiss before lifting her slowly. "I think Gabriel underestimates you Star...I bet you can deal with both of us fucking you and the venom. You will probably only cum two or three times." He smirked and gave her another kiss before suddenly pushing her down on his length, groaning into her mouth at the feeling of her hot body.

Gabriel moved behind her and grabbed her hips before pushing into her rear slowly. "Well I think I can make Star cum more times than that..." He started to bite at her neck roughly, knowing it would be dulled by the venom. "After all, we don't want her all energetic and perky for that vampire."

Zach smiled when she said she was ready more than ever. He pulled his fingers out slowly, licking his lips. "Good...I am ready to make Mistress feel good." He moved behind her before stroking his length softly, making sure it was nice and hard. Then he pressed the tip against the tiny hole of the tiny girl and thrust hard, burying himself into her all the way. "Hard or gentle Mistress?"

Star blushed as he said Gabriel underestimates her. She was sure she could deal with both of them fucking her and the venom, as long as Gabriel didn't use any magic she would be fine, but if he did she would probably go crazy from all that pleasure. She gasped as he suddenly pushed her down on him, his cock filling her pussy completely. She kissed him back, moaning as well, though more from Gabriel biting her neck. She moaned as he pushed into her like that and then said he could make her cum more than that. She broke the kiss with Alexander, letting out a moan.

Sam smiled as he pulled his fingers out. She loved it when he fucked her, just about any way was amazing. She was pretty sure she would have to fake it with the human becuase there was no way he would be as good as Zach was. She gasped as he thrust into her like that, but she had to admit, she liked it a lot. It wasn't as if it hurt so there was only pleasure. She moaned softly as he was all the way inside her. "Mmm... Hard." She said. She was in a rough kind of mood.

Alexander smirked as all Star seemed to be able to do was moan. "Looks like you are enjoying yourself already Star..." With the position they were in, he couldn't really move her. So he decided to focus on teasing her instead. He moved his hands to her breasts before starting to caress them lovingly. "I bet you can't wait till you are a vampire Star...Then you can dominate your weak little human mate..."

Gabriel smirked a little when Alexander said that. He could move all he wanted so he grabbed Star's hips and started to move back and forth slowly. "I bet that could dominate you while she was is a human...She might not show it but she is very talented with magic..." He kissed her neck where he had just bitten her.

Zach put his arms around her waist tightly. "You always want it hard Mistress...Tomorrow can we have a nice gentle day?" He kissed her shoulder softly. "Like the first time we had sex?" He was in a rough mood as well, but he missed being loving with Sam. She was his mate, the only person he really cared for in thousands of years. He wanted to spoil her with something besides sex. And while they were both very easily aroused, him because he had gone so long without and her because she had just turned, he wanted to show her how much he loved her while they had sex.

Star only nodded a bit as he said she was enjoying herself. Of course she was, she was filled in two of her holes by the ones she loved. Nothing could feel better. She bit her lip as he started to caress her breasts. It felt quite nice. She was about to reply as he said she could probably dominate Gabriel when she was a vampire. She opened her mouth to tell him otherwise but when she opened her mouth only a moan came out because at this time Gabriel had started moving in and out of her. She only blushed more as he said she could probably dominate Alexander right now becuase of her magic skills. She didn't quite know about that because vampires seemed to repell magic. She bit her lip again as he kissed where he had bit, it felt amazing.

Sam smirked a bit as he said she always wanted it hard. "I like it rough when we're playing, and we seem to do that a lot." She said with a smile. She nodded eagerly as he asked if they could have a gentle day tomorrow. "That would be amazing." She said. She loved being rough, but when he was loving with her it was like the icing on the cake and it made this relationshi the best thing that had ever hapened to her. She was sure that even without the sex they would still be together forever, the sex was nice though.

Alexander and Gabriel could make themselves agree on anything. They just liked to compete to much because they both loved Star. But her moans had them both forgetting their little competitions. Alexander's hands kept moving on her breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples softly. Then he leaned back a little putting her breasts right in front of him. He wrapped his lips around one of her soft pink nipples before suckling it gently. Meanwhile, Gabriel kept moving behind her before giving her rear a playful spank. "She didn't like rough sex this much before she visited you vampire..." He bit her shoulder. "I guess I have to thank you for that."

Zach smiled when she seemed happy at the idea of being gentle. He was happy she could enjoy love even in her newborn lust. So he started to move hard now, thrusting in deep. He couldn't help himself. Even though he was her submissive little toy right now, he let out a groan that sounded almost like a roar. Vampires went to their basic instincts the older or younger they were. And Zach, as old as he was, as almost an animal when he was horny enough.

Star was actually kind of happy that she was keeping them from just about killing eachother. She was even more happy that they could at least agree on pleasing her. She only biit her lip harder, actually making it bleed as Alexander kept groping her and eventually moved to sucking on her nippled which she enjoyed quite a bit. She just hoped he didn't bite them. She stopped biting her lip, gasping as he spanked her. She blushed as he said she didn't like rough sex this much before she found Alexander. And then he thanked him, making her blush more. She didn't know what to do about that.

Sam was always a romantic so she was kind of glad that at least stayed the same in her. She knew sex wasn't the only thing that kept them together. It had to be more than that. Even if they didn't agree on doing certian things like killing the humans they fed on, she knew that they were still perfect for each other. She was a bit surprised at his groan. It was terrifying and sexy at the same time. She moaned as well, not quite as well, and it didn't sound like a roar, but it definitely didn't sound too human.

Alexander didn't plan on biting her breasts. They were too perfect to do something like that. So he bounced his hips a little, wanting to add to her pleasure by doing more than just filling her. But through that strange power that Star had to make him cum faster than he wanted, his pleasure was building. He found himself groaning against her breast, his tongue beginning to tease her nipple in response to the pleasure he was receiving.

Gabriel seemed to be enjoying her ass just as much as always, groaning into her ear as he rode her. He was building up to his own orgasm just as fast as Alexander. Whether she tried or not, Star was amazing at sex. She felt perfect around him and he wanted nothing more than to just ravage her body. He almost felt bad for the vampire she had to go to tonight. He had no idea what he was getting into.

Zach had to try very hard not to bite into the outfit she wore. He knew that no matter how much fun they were having, Mistress Samantha wouldn't allow him to damage it after saying he wouldn't. So he moved to kiss the exposed flesh of her shoulder before licking the spot softly, letting out another groan. "Ah...Mistress Samantha...I love being your pet..." His thrusts were threatening to either push her off the bed or break it.

Star bit her lip again as he bounced her a bit, not only moving him inside her but also adding a bit of extra friction to Gabriel's movements which were already amazing. Her orgasm was building as well, and probably faster than theirs due to the venom. She moaned again, obviously enjoying everything they were doing. She couldn't believe they could make her feel this good. She moaned louder, finally letting go of her lip. She hadn't even noticed her lip was bleeding but a drop of blood rolled down to her chin. The venom kept her from too much pain so she only thought she bit it too hard. She knew nothing about the vampire she was going to, only that his name was Zach and that he was Sam's new mate. She was sure he wouldn't have much use for a human like her, he just wanted to annoy Alexander and Gabriel.

Sam knew he had to try not to destroy this outfit, and he was doing an amazing job so far. She smiled as he spoke. She let out a moan "I love being your mistress... Youre an amazing... pet." She said. She knew what his thrusts were doing and she didn't know if she would rather be pushed off the bed or jst break the bed. They really needed to find some other place to do this kind of stuff since they were so rough.

Back
Top Bottom