Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Learning Magic (RainbowxRude)

Zach was enjoying her blood just a bit too much this time. His fangs sank deeper and he groaning, his whole body tingling from how it felt. But after a few more moments of drinking, he let go slowly, panting a bit simply from how intense it was. "You are delicious Sam." He moved a few steps backwards and reached over, turning the water on. To be honest, it didn't really matter what temperature it was. They wouldn't really notice the difference.

Sam moaned a bit louder as he kept drinking, It felt good to be drank from. She smiled as he finally stopped biting her though as he let go she swooned a bit. She hadn't eaten too much for a while and she had been biten more than she had eaten so she wasn't too stable. She caught herself as he turned the water on. She smiled at him, though she felt like she needed to sit down for a bit before she fell down. She stumbled a bit before she even moved, so she reached out and took his shoulder to keep herself from falling. She smiled, though she was probably looked funny because she was kind of acting like she was drunk.

When Zach saw how she was acting, her body weak and swooning, he sighed. "I am sorry. I drank to much." He tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck. He didn't seem to be worried about having her bite him. In fact, his eyes only showed excitement. While he didn't get pleasure from biting like she did, he was a bit excited that she would be biting him. She was his mate after all, and if she got pleasure from him that was great.

Star just smiled at him and laughed a bit. "It's fine, I just seem to be the drink of the day." She said, refering to Alexander and Wulf and then him biting her. She smiled but hesitated for a moment as he exposed his neck to her. But after a moment she couldn't resist and she moved foward... well more sort of fell foward and sunk her fangs into him. He just tasted so good and she couldn't help but drink from him. She was surprised that she was able to stop herself. She licked her lips and looked at him. "Thank you." She said with a grin. "You're still delicious." She said, biting her lip softly.

When she bit her lip like that, Zach couldn't help but grin. "You are very pretty like that." He ran a finger along her long fang. "I never told anyone this, but humans aren't all that attractive to me. I really don't like how they look. I don't know if its the eyes or their teeth. But cute vampire girls like you are what get me excited." He looked at the shower before smirking at the idea he just had. He reached over and turned the water to a different setting, starting the tub faucet instead.

His comment only made Sam bite her lip harder. And now that she had blood in her she was able to blush when he said humans never really turned him on and then he said she was cute. That made her quite excited. Well just about any sort of affection he showed her made her excited. She smiled and watched as he changed it from a shower to the faucet so they were going to take a bath it seemed. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She was really falling for this man, and hard.

When she smiled like that then kissed his cheek, he brushed hair from her face and leaned in, kissing her lips now. "Now...My lady of the night..." He scooped her up without warning, carrying her into the water. As he set her down, the warm water wrapped around them and he almost purred. "Do you want to have a relaxing bath or would you like something more entertaining?"

Sam just looked into his eyes as he brushed the hair from her face. She yelped as he picked her up suddenly. he was just so much faster than any vampire she had seen before. She smiled as he set her down in the water. It was so nice and warm and it seemed to warm her entire body up in an instant. She grinned at his question and thought about it. "Maybe a bit of both?" She asked, "We could either start off relasing and then end up excitment or start with excitment and end with relaxing." She explained. Either way was fine with her, she just wanted to stay with him.

Zach thought for a long moment before looking back at her, smiling. "I think we should start off relaxing then get to the entertainment. I don't know if I could completely stop myself." He kissed her forehead. "And after we do all that, I will make sure to clean off my cum for you." He kissed her again, this time deeper and more lovingly. After he broke that kiss, his eyes seemed to be filled with fire. "Now...I don't know much about sex. What would you like to do?"

Sam smiled and nodded at his decision. She thought it was a good idea. She couldn't help but blush as he said he'd make sure to clean all his cum off of her. She kissed him again, with just as much love and passion. When he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes she was a bit shocked to see how excited he seemed to be. She blushed as he said he ddidn't know much about sex and then asked her what she wanted to do. "Well... I don't really know a lot either. I've only not been a virgin for about three or four days now." She admitted. She really didn't know a lot now that she thought about it, only a few positions and a couple things to turn a man on, but that was it.

Zach grinned like a child when she said that. "Does that mean we get to experiment?" He seemed a little more than happy with the idea as he started to lick her neck, occasionally biting her collar bone, though he didn't break skin. He sometimes wished that he didn't have to worry about his fangs. But then when he imagined himself without them, he was a bite disturbed. "Is there anything you have done in the past few days you liked? Well anything besides being rough and getting covered in cum."

Sam couldn't help but laugh at the grin he made. "I guess we will." She said with a slight chuckle. She chivered as he started licking her neck and collarbone. It always felt to have attention paid to her neck, but with him for some reason it jsut felt even better. She looked at him a bit as he asked if there was anything she liked to do. "Well I do like it from behind." She said with a slight blush across her cheeks. She really would have enjoyed anything as long as it was with him, but that was about the only thing she could think of at the moment.

Zach looked rather quizzical when she said that. He moved his hand down to her butt and groped softly. "Do you mean bent over? On your hands and knees? Turned around in my lap?" He kissed her lips softly. "Maybe you want it in your ass? You really need to be specific with what kind of things you like. I don't exactly know what is popular these days." He kissed her again, his time pushing her back to the wall gently, licking his lips as he broke it. "Either way, I don't mind fucking my gorgeous new mate from any angle."

Sam blushed a bit more as he started naming a bunch of different ways. She hadn't even thought about some of those. "W-well..." SHe thought about it for a second. "On my hands and knees." She said, and then kissed him in return. And he said he didn't know much about sex. With the amount he seemed to know she seemed to be completely clueless. She smirked as he said he didn't mind fucking her from any angle. She grinned a bit, "Well I don't mind trying new things. It seems I have quite a bit to learn." She said, not realizing there was this much to know about sex.

"Well we have forever to learn it." He was about to turn her around so that they could have their fun. But he didn't want to look away from her. He leaned in and gave her one more kiss before sliding her off of him and slowly moving her to her hands and knees. When he looked at her from that angle he licked his lips. "Wow...You have a cute ass. And I really like your hair..." He leaned in and nuzzled against her neck through her long locks. "It looks good with your goth girl look..."

Sam amiled and nodded. She didn't think forever would be that bad as long as she had him to share it with. She kissed him back quickly before he turned her around. She glanced back at him as he complimented her ass. She grinned at the feeling of him against her neck and in her hair. She half way turned around as he said it looked good and she gave him a akward sort of half hug. She then got back on all fours and waited for him to either start o say something else.

Zach blushed a little when she hugged him. They had kissed and had sex. But her hug was just so...affectionate. He loved it. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist before moving closer, pressing his body to hers. "Sam? Is your name short for Samantha?" He pressed his length against her softly before pushing in at an almost human pace. He was obviously going to make this last a very long time.

Sam smiled at his blush. It was so cute, though she noticed that they had yet to just hug at all. She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, it just felt so good. She just felt so relaxed with him touching her. As he asked about her name she gasped, biting her lip as he slip into her at what seemed to be such a slow pace. She looked back at him, obviously enjoying him inside her. "Yes, it is. Is Zach short for Zachary?" She asked, just wondering if they both went by nicknames.

Zach chuckled a little when she asked that. "I suppose it is...I just chose it at random. I like to change the name I go by every century or so." He purred and kissed her neck. "Samantha is so very pretty..." He gave her a small smile and his hips started to move slowly. "Do you like Zach or would you prefer to call me by my actual name?" He moved a little faster.

Sam was a bit confused as he laughed at her question but then understood why as he explained. She shivered a bit as he kissed her neck and looked back at him as he said her name was pretty. She smiled lovingly at him. "Thank you, no one has ever tole be that before." She said, and that was the truth. She bit her lip as he started to move and looked back foward. "I'm not sure. What's your actual name?" She asked, wondering if her meant his origional name or Zachery.

"My real name is Amun. I am Egyptian after all." He smiled at her a little and started to move a little faster. He was getting close to a full pace now, his groans starting to slip out. "Mm...Samantha...Is Alexander the only one you have had sex with?" He moved one hand back and groped her rear gently. It was so perfect and he loved how it felt.

She couldn't help but smiled as he said his real name. She repeated it softly, trying to see how it sounded. She moaned softly as he got faster. It felt quite nice. She nodded at his question, "Yes, he is." She said, "He took my virginity after he turned me." She said looking back at him. She moaned again but this time she moaned out his real name. She liked how it sounded.

When she moaned out his real name like that, he got a wicked smirk. "You are the only one I will allow to call me that." He moved his arms back around her slowly. He held her tighter now and suddenly his hips changed pace entirely. He moved with the impossible vampire speed that everyone was so used to lately and almost growled at the sudden change. "Ah! Did Alexander ever put it in your cute butt?" While he thrust, his hands moved to her breasts, groping them softly.

She smiled as he said he said she was the only one to call him that. That truely made her feel special. She relaxed as he wrapped his arms around her, but as he increased his speed so suddenly her eyes went wide and she moaned out loudly. It felt simply amazing. "Mmm... O-only once." She said with a loud moan. His gentle hands along with his incredibly fast speed felt like nothing she had experienced before.

"And did you enjoy it?" Amun/Zach wanted to know as much about her past experience and current likes and dislikes. After all, he may not have had sex in a very long time, but he did enjoy a few specific kinky things. Like anal for example. He had always enjoyed the look of a woman's rear and when he became the master of a coven of vampires, there wasn't a girl without a sore bottom for almost a thousand years. But he didn't want to hurt her and bruises and sore muscles were much slower to heal than cuts and bites.

Back
Top Bottom