Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She is my Toy EtherealElvenEmpress & MacCloud

"Walk? You'll be going for a run afternoon comes. We will have lunch in our waterfall spot. It will do you good, build up your stamina." He played with her hair as he looked at her beautiful body. "You can call me Braden, it is the simplest thing and calling me Master might look strange when we are in towns. You have earned my trust Erin. Betray me though and there will be trouble, more likely for others more than yourself. I meant what I said about not causing you injury. You might feel pain time to time but I won't hurt you." He was facing her their legs intertwined, "it might take me a bit of time to become hard again. You will know when it happens because I will make you wet and than fuck you. You can take a nap or play with my cock, whatever you wish. I like this side of you Erin. We will develop this side a lot over the coming weeks."

He lay there just looking at her and playing with her hair. Running his fingers down through the long strands as if in deep thought. As if he was reliving some moment or maybe even a dream he might once have had. It was pretty obvious by his change in behavior she had gotten under his skin with her wild antics. His cock was soft but still six inches long and thicker than most when hard. He was well endowed and he thought that was a gift from whatever god there might be. A gift to repay his service to country and his beliefs. His bitterness was deep. He had always chosen what he thought was the right path even when it had cost him dearly. To be arrested and abandoned to his fate had cut him deeply. The type of wound that might never heal. Yet Erin had in her own way made him feel something other than bitterness by her wild acceptance.

It would take about forty five minutes for his cock to awaken once more. Being next to her, feeling her breath and move against his body would hasten his recovery. Without a word he rolled her onto her back and his face shifted between her legs. His mouth and tongue went after her clitoris slowly, sucking the pearl out into the open gently at first. His tongue was firm yet not aggressive like before. His fingers caressed her folds, slipped along her pussy although lightly pressing between those lower lips. He would move like that till she responded. Once she was moving her hips with him he would become more aggressive in increments to slowly reawaken her needs. His free hand moved to her face. His fingers moving along her face with a sensual yet playfully speed. His fingers taking turns pressing into her mouth. He was going slow, building up as she became more into the scene.

“You must like running. I’m not a fan…” Erin wasn’t arguing or refusing to do it just stating her opinion. “I like swimming more.” She said with a soft voice as he played with her long soft hair. As he looked over her well formed body he felt her hand caress his chest. Eyes closing slowly while she listened. She wiggled a little but kept their legs intertwined and close. “As long as you don’t leave scars….I can handle some pain…” her eyes were closed but she was resting and not napping yet.

“Braden it is. Master when here. Maybe I’ll call you daddy.” Now she was playfully teasing him. Figuring if he didn’t approve he’d tell her. Braden’s demeanor was so different. It was strange but she said nothing of it. Her had idly roamed lower to softly rub his manhood. At least this time she’d be prepared for when he wanted her. He told her he’d make her wet which was better than going in dry. Erin had such soft hair that felt good on his finger tips. It was easy to tell when she fell asleep for her nap . Giving him access to touch her while she dozed.

His pet was fast asleep when her easily rolled her on her back having her large breast point up. She was so easy to maneuver as he spread her legs to get access. She was still stuffed with his seed from before as he started to lick her Erin reacted slowly wiggling. Clenching she’d leak some of his gift when his strong fingered caressed her dampening folds.

“Mmmmm…..that feels so good…..” purring like a kitten she spoke softly as he could feel how easily her body would react to him without fighting is. There was no room for talking when his hand moved higher; fingers finding her plush lips and mouth. Invading that hole to let her tongue play and suckle on his fingers. With how her tongue teased his fingers he knew she had skills to do the same to his gifted cock.

"Well consider the running the work out and swimming the reward if you like. We will be running to the waterfall tomorrow. I like it here. We find your birth control pills and we might stay here a few weeks more." His fingers were brushing through her hair as he spoke. When she spoke of enjoying some mild pain he nodded, likely unseen. Than she mentions what she would call him and he laughed at her saying daddy. "Hmm, so I will tell you how that will work young lady. Whenever you call me daddy I will assume you are feeling like a naughty girl and need punished. You know what you said about pain? Well punishments will hurt, but no scars. You might have trouble sitting for a while though!" He made a welcoming humming sound deep in his chest as she rubbed his cock. "I do enjoy this side of you Erin. I will try to make this summer one you don't want to forget for a very long time. A good memory." Braden was feeling mellow with her being so attentive.

Waking her later was a nice experience, it was just after midnight when he woke and she responded like an angel. Purring as he woke her body, responding as if she was enjoying everything he did to her, for her. The result being he was even more attentive to her and would concentrate on those areas she responded to best. He would build her bodies arousal into a needy craving. He would continue servicing her with his mouth, tongue, and fingers till he felt her nearing an orgasm. That would be when he shifted and filled her pussy with one long slow penetration. His mouth kissing her body as his hands cupped and squeezed her breasts. His fingers found her nipples as his lips reached her lips. He kissed her with abandon, making certain she tasted her own arousal on his lips. He was owning her but in a fashion that was loving yet demanding. He had given her the chance to lead before. Now he was being more assertive as he woke her to a slow fuck.

Once they were moving together. He would lift her legs wide over his shoulders "I recall you are one very nimble little fox. I think you will enjoy being stretched in more ways than one!" She would see the warm glow in his eyes from the moonlight shining through the window. There was a friendly expression that he meant her no harm. Under any other circumstances that warm expression would be taken as loving!

She made sure to take note of how he would respond depending on what she decide to call him and she would keep that on the back burner and test it out later. No matter what he said she was not a fan of running but she do it she had to suffer through PE before. At least there is a waterfall and a place to swim that was a reward though running no matter what he said sounds like a punishment. Braden said he liked the side of her and as long as he kept his word she could probably live with us for the summer at least. After all he did agree to make it memorable or at least one she wouldn’t forget for a while. The promise of him getting her birth control that was something she wanted to have and it would make her a little less nervous about all of this play and sexual activity.

Erin Slept well and she needed a little rest. He woke her nice and slow and she responded very nicely perhaps he thought maybe she would smack him or yell but no it was nice to wake up that way and she even sucked in teased his fingers more in her mouth. His tongue teasing her making her more wet and inviting as he kissed higher and higher. Her breasts were soft to the touch as he massaged and squeezed and making her nipples hard as marbles. The way he kept teasing her was bringing her very close to climax but not enough to let her have it as he felt her body wiggle trying to reach that point of no return that he would not let her get right this second. He could hear her whimper and even protest especially since he wasn’t giving her what she wanted.

Braden worked his way up holding himself over her as he positioned himself between her legs and with one slow stroke question myself deep inside of her taking her breath away. For the moment he was leading and keeping her pinned down taking him fully but what he didn’t ask he easily could fold her and put her legs on his shoulder. He remembered how flexible she was and she easily contorted. Tasting herself on his lips as they locked for deep passionate kiss and he could feel her lick and taste herself. He Broke the kiss to complement her calling her at nimble little fox making her chuckle before she would respond. “If Distract me like this I expect you to be nice to me during the run tomorrow. I can be a demanding little fox too…” that rolled off her lips as she wiggled and pumped her hips up letting him feel her movement driving him as deep as she possibly could into her making her hips go up off the bed meeting him and slapping against his pelvis. Grinding against him as if trying to keep him as deep as he could and trying to get his tip to hit her cervix. her eyes locked with his before she would push her lips back against his own trying to steal another kiss if you would let her.

He was listening to her comments and his face showed his playful side as he would only respond with facial expressions. Or a harder thrust deep inside her pussy, that was always part of the non-verbal answer she would get. When she struggled for a kiss, he took her legs down past her shoulders and planted his lips on hers. With her ass lifted he had her pussy wide open and he would thrust hard an fast driving his cock into her cervix in this position was rather easy considering his length. He did not release her lips as the kisses became ever more passionate and demanding. He was very obviously pushing her toward that orgasm she had been wanting. His kisses stealing her breath away as he rapidly thrust his cock into her bouncing against her pelvis with every stroke.

As before, when she would orgasm he would fill her pussy to over flowing with his seed. He would only release her lips from his kisses and allow her legs to lower to the bed once she stopped convulsing and shuddering in her orgasm. He was still hard and would roll them so she was sitting astride him. his cock still hard and deep inside her. It would take a few minutes to grow soft like that and he would hold her hips in place till he shrank out of her. By than he would almost be asleep. Once his cock was out of her he released her hips so she could get more comfortable if she so desired. Where ever she shifted to he would roll so their bodies were against each other till morning.

When the sun came up he got up and washed up before starting breakfast for them. When she roused for breakfast he would hand her his binoculars and point outside. "Those people I told you about, they should be up by now. He would follow her up the ladder and point out where the people were. It was a general store/gas station kind of place. A big barn behind and a dozen stripped cars by the barn. As she watched the four young men would rough house and behave much like little boys. Than when one came outside with a rifle they all went inside and soon all four had rifles. They shot a few small critters, not one was killed though. They spent time catching each of the wounded animals then released their hounds. The hounds than chased down the wounded animals and ate them. It was a ghastly sight.

Braden would later tell her points top focus on. Various trees with lower branches and a tree stump. Those had manacles and chains for bondage. The positioning was obviously not for animals! After she had seen enough he took the binoculars. "He went down the ladder. "Time to put on your shoes and socks Erin." When he stood below waiting for her to climb down he would put his hand on her thigh to guide her. "Maybe I don't seem so bad about now?" He would tie the rope around her waist as a leash to keep tabs on her as they ran. He cuffed her hands in front of her the chain between under the rope so she could not lift her hands. He smiled "Yes like this, your still mt pet and in training. He put the back pack on with the towels and blanket and toys. It also had lunch inside. "We will walk a bit to loosen up. You will still have to run though. I will kiss you anywhere you ask though to help make the work out feel worth your time!"

The way Braden had her pinned she could barely move but it felt really good even though she could hardly wiggle considering how full that she was. He was kind enough to give her breathing room even as she struggled to kiss he would only let her out just enough to press her lips against his own. He was so deep inside of her it felt like he would push past her cervix and he could hear her whimper with a little bit of pain but she didn’t tell him to stop. His answers were nonverbal but she understood it just fine. He was pumping her so hard and fast he was making her large breast jiggle even if they were pressed against him her body was reacting to every little thing he did. It was almost terrifying how he knew exactly to get her to the edge of orgasm by the way he was pounding so hard stretching her tiny opening molding it to his cock and he could feel the instance she clenched and try to choke his manhood or cut off the flow of blood that was keeping him wrecked as she was reaching her peak. She would’ve groaned into his mouth and cry as she almost bit his lip so hard he would bleed. He could tell she didn’t mean to she was just being pushed so far of it as she couldn’t control her body for a moment.

Feeling him fill her again it felt so good and she didn’t even have to use words and she would let her hands roam his body feeling any bit of skin she could touch as she milked his cock for every bit of his seed she needed every drop deep inside. When they were both spent he wrote them over keeping her on his side still inside of her as he went to limp but she didn’t pull away she only cuddled closer and she would easily pass out next to him as his cock with slowly slipped out of her and why he put inside at this time did not trip out not for a good while or at least until morning.When they were both spent he wrote them over keeping her on his side still inside of her as he went to limp but she didn’t pull away she only cuddled closer and she would easily pass out next to him as his cock would slowly slip out of her and why he put inside her this time did not trip out not for a good while or at least until morning.

Erin easily fell fast asleep cuddling next to him that’s almost felt like a romantic getaway. Braden woke before she did and he was able to see her sleeping peacefully as what he put inside her the night before was slowly trickling out of her making her inner thighs sticky. Erin eventually got herself out of bed and even showered but when she came to breakfast she didn’t bother putting on any clothing she assumed he wouldn’t mind her sitting down at the table completely nude and still dripping since he pumped her so deep there’s no way she can get any of that out of her fully. Rubbing her eyes she get herself up and take them to oculus and followed right behind Braden up the ladder he said he would show her what was going on with the four men he talked about. once up and situated she would look and listen to how he explained what was going on and the site was really gruesome and outright sick.

Oh she had seen enough and when he took them inoculation she was more than happy not to look anymore after seeing what contraptions they had set up that did not look like they were for any wild beast or game. Getting down the ladder was harder than she thought as he held her thigh she didn’t object to it especially since after being stretched and folded last evening she was sore and he could tell by how she in her own way waddled down the ladder.

With her feet on the ground there was no arguing about sneakers or socks or being nude, and even the group she didn’t argue with but she did not like being handcuffed. “Training sure but I’m not tamed I’ll tolerate this.” Braden should know he could not have made her docile in one night. She had a mouth on her and she was not shy about complaining about what she didn’t like. “ I hope I’ll be able to earn no handcuffs at least soon this really is not comfortable. At least have to know that much. You have no idea how hard it is to run with the breast like mine.” She just cannot help herself from complaining. As long as she didn’t use the itching lube again maybe she’d forgive him. “I’ll except kisses and brides maybe if you’re lucky I’ll do something nice for you if you don’t keep me handcuffed all the time.”

Braden pulled her cuffed hands up so she was on her toes and kissed her on the mouth. "Yes you will tolerate this. Mainly because you have no choice. I may allow you to run around unbound some time in the future but I like you tied. I like you naked, and I simply like you. WE settled last night your pussy is mine to play with." His fingers caressed her pussy, pressing lightly up between her folds and stroking her gently. "Unless you changed your mind about last night. I would not be very happy about that but I will free your hands and you can have the few things you have left and walk on down to the road. You know what is on the road. I would hate for you to endure all that but if you prefer that torture to my bed. Who am I to argue?"

He gave her a moment to think before he took her leash and started walking. "Just keep in mind as bad as you might think I am. There are much worse just around the corner." After walking a short distance he began a slow jog. He did enjoy watching her breasts bounce as she ran. She had really large breasts for her size. He had to admit she was a sexy little lady. He did take some mercy on her making the run shorter. He didn't follow the trails he had used before. Once at the water fall he released her hands. "If you want a massage after your swim just ask Erin. I do enjoy having my hands on that sexy body." He stripped leaving his shorts and t-shirt with his shoes and socks. He would walk into the water and relax. Last night had been nice. He wondered now though if it had just been a ploy to lower his guard? It was such a change in attitude. He would enjoy her but he wasn't ready to trust her yet.

Besides he had a lot of training he want to try out! He want her to crave his cock and be unable to say no to him. They were certainly no where near compliance yet!

When Braden pulled her cuffed hands up and pulled her into a kiss and she didn’t pull away, and this time she returned the kiss. “We settled last night that my pussy with indeed yours. You haven’t conquered my mouth or my thoughts and I will just say that as much as I enjoy BDSM or fun like that cuffs don’t feel that good maybe you should try rope.” Erin could always be cocky in her own way. Even though he had her bound she was still mouthy but she wasn’t as argumentative. Opinionated as she was she didn’t press the issue. Feeling her fingers caress her soft lower lips she gasped.

“Mmmm…. I did not say I preferred that talk to you I was just saying I prefer rope over handcuffs. I’m allowed to have opinions.” She said though in his defense he was allowed to veto any of her opinions or suggestions. Braden took her leash and started walking and she would follow behind him as long as he didn’t tug too hard. “For someone who says he didn’t do this before it sounds like you’ve tried a few times maybe someday I’ll tell me about what happened to them.” She couldn’t help herself but she wasn’t being too much of a smart ass to make him upset hopefully. As they ran he was treated to her lovely chest bouncing as they jogged. She was quite sizable for her body time and they look like they didn’t quite fit but she was blessed in so many ways especially with her curves and fit body that he was now fully enjoying. Luckily for her the run they had was shorter than usual but he could tell even though she was doing it it was a bit rough on her especially since her breast bounced and were very heavy. Since she didn’t have a sports bra it definitely took a toll on her and he could tell even though she wouldn’t complain or say much about it especially since she figured he would not give her a sports bra to give her support. If he did offer she take it and then take it off when he told her to but right now she was doing her best and when they finally stopped he could tell that she took a moment to catch her breath because she was tired from running she was just tired of the bouncing.

Erin Wood look around but she wasn’t trying to escape she had no idea where she would go especially when he showed her what would happen if she got too far or got caught. That was not a gamble she was going to take especially after he showed her what kind of contractions the men around here had. When they finally got to the waterfall and he let her go she didn’t try running or escaping she didn’t rub her wrists but she went straight for the water to get a swim. When she was free she would takeoff her socks and sneakers so she wouldn’t get them soaked she wouldn’t have to run back with wet socks and shoes.

Once in the water she let out a sigh of relaxation. At least in the water she felt weightless and she could let her breast cool down and her body relax in a cool waters. If Braden wish to join her she wouldn’t object to it. She would lay back and float for a few minutes before she would start talking loud enough so he could hear her. “I’m not used to asking about getting a massage. You know I will hold you to that! You said massage don’t you dare go back on that promise. If you give me a good back massage I’ll let you touch the front.” Erin Had a bit of a bossy streak to her that Braden was learning but she had no idea that he was going to work hard on training her and right now she thought she had the upper hand but boy was she wrong! He had a lot of work to do but at least right now his sweet toy was being compliant. That at least meant she would not fight back if he tried to do anything.

If you watched her you would see her float around for a bit but she when he was treated to her swimming and moving with such grace it seems like she might’ve been a swimmer at her college.

Braden slipped naked into the water and swam down to the bottom. He would work on his breathing and holding his breath for a while. Giving her some privacy. Giving him some time to think as well. He would watch her move through the water when he was on the surface. She was so graceful. He had to wonder if she was on a swim team of some kind. After he had made up his mind he swam over to her and held her head in the bend of his arm as he floated beside her. "Your grievance has been considered and from now on I will use rope to bind you. It will take a little longer to do and undo but it is a legitimate request." He kissed her bending his face down to hers. He was helping keep her afloat so neither sank below the surface.

His free hand moved over her to pinch her nipples during the kiss and continued after. The pinch was not harsh but it would be enough to make her react. "Sex first than your massage. I feel the need to hear you moan. Any position you might want to try? You see I can give you choices when you are cooperative." He was floating in front of her by that point. still helping to hold her up as he kissed her lips passionately. Delaying her response to his question about sexual positions. A few more kisses as they drifted to a swallower part of the pond. Braden was feeling playful, he liked her spunky attitude now that her affectionate compliance was being displayed.

Erin in the water she was like poetry in motion with the way she moved it was almost as if she was like on her own vacation even when Braden slipped into the water she didn’t notice and she would dive and swim very gracefully in the cool waters. After swimming around a bit she would relax and start floating as Braden swam over to her and stayed close keeping her head in the crook of his arm. She wasn’t expecting him to listen to her grievance but he said he would use rope instead of handcuffs even though it take longer it’ll make her feel better since handcuffs just felt weird and like she was being arrested. Rope with something that didn’t bother her. “Dually noted. I don’t mind if it takes a little more time at least will be a bit more comfortable than the handcuffs.” Erin said she let herself relax and didn’t swim away. When he kissed he would feel hurt his back and not fight him on this nothing hurt when she thought and it wasn’t that bad of a kiss anyways. He was actually kind when he wanted to be even though he did make sure she had reminders that she was being kept there for his pleasure all summer for a moment she forgot that this was definitely an arrangement.

His hand moved and he would pinch her nipples teasing her breasts. “ no arguments with sex first I’m just gonna let you know that sucks and the water is a bit difficult not that I would know.” With the state in like that she probably knew but she wasn’t going to tell him outright. When he kissed her again it was delaying any other answers she could give him as he felt her tongue push past his lips to tease him. For now it was a good idea that he was he was leading her to a more shallow part of the pond which would make more sense than trying to balance out being intimate in the middle of it. “Positions? Sounds like you already have an idea maybe you should tell me? Just no jagged rocks.” She was actually joking with him which was pretty fun and the way she was now her attitude was light and if he kept us up he was seeing a new side of her. Erin She was actually joking with him which was pretty fun and the way she was now her attitude was light and if he kept us up he was seeing a new side of her. Erin was a pretty spunky and energetic woman and when she wasn’t fighting him he was learning she could be a pretty decent companion.

"Really?" He thought about her answer as he shifted them toward the beach part of the shore. The dirt here was sort of sandy in this small spot and he let go of her when he exited the water. At his bag he took out a long beach towel. He laid it out on the grass. "Okay Erin over here on the blanket." He waited for her to come over, "lay face down." He moved to her feet and lifted one leg, bending it at the knee. He massaged her foot, ankle, calf and her leg up almost to her sex. He would do the same massage to her other leg. His finger relaxed the muscles and removed any tension knots. Once he finished with her legs he straddled her and massaged her ass, lower back and below her shoulders. His firm fingers worked out knots. "So you like massages better than sex?" He got off her and moved up by her head to massage her shoulders and neck.

He helped her to roll over on her back and massaged her breast very thoroughly. He spent long minutes squeezing and shaping them with both hands. Each time he finished a move he would tug and twist the nipple till it slipped from his fingers letting her breast bounce back against her chest. He continued to play with her sexy body, massaging sometimes and caressing others. His hands stroked across her firm smooth skin. If she appeared to relaxed he would tickle her to try and get her worked up. He was obviously making her wait for sex. He was being ornery because she had suggested she preferred a massage to sex. As he was enjoying her body under his fingers he managed to open the jar of cream he had used on her before. He coated his middle finger and slid it fully into her ass. He removed the finger and wiped it off.

Erin would feel the cool cream enter her ass, by the time he had wiped off his finger the heat and the itch would just be starting to build! To make matters worse he slipped into the water and pushed off as the full realization of what he did to her would be felt. Her ass hole was burning and the itch was a huge distraction!

His pet did not try to run or escape she didn’t follow him to the more sandy part of the area as he led her out of the water. Braden laid down a towel as he would set up where they would relax and rest as well as do other things. Erin watched as she was intrigued to see what he was going to do but then he motioned for her to come over and lay down face down on the towel and she did just that as her wet hair clung to her dripping wet body.

What Braden did next he wasn’t expecting he began to maneuver one leg folding it up bending it at the knee and he began massaging her and this time she actually started to relax he wasn’t doing anything bad or trying to hurt her but he was making her aching legs feel good especially after the running he had them do. She would hear her start to slowly let out soft sighs and moans. “Mmmm… I like massages I would say about the same amount as sex but after all the running you had us doing I’ll say right now I enjoy massages more than sex in this moment.” Erin told him and hope that made things a bit clear. She liked both equally but depending on the circumstances this felt good in the moment especially after swimming her body did ache a bit.

She had indeed let her guard down as he rolled her over and would begin to rub her large chest as she will close her eyes and let herself feel relaxed but what he did next made her so angry. What she thought was normal cream he was going to rub on her it was the same things he used before! She was going to say something nice until she ended up feeling the burn and the itch that she definitely did not like.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?!?” She shouted loudly after she realize what he did and decided to leave her and push himself into the water making himself get further from her. She thought they were getting better but he did this she was actually starting to like him and that he wasn’t too much of a bad person until he decided to do this horrible stopped again leaving her to deal with the sensation it was something she would have to deal with but he’ll probably and most likely end up with a woman who wasn’t really fond of him after. He could tell she was angry with how red her face got. Erin Was between upset and angry and wanted to scream and cry and yelled bloody murder at him in the fact that she knew she ran away she would be stuck at the mercy off other men that she didn’t want to deal with.

“I Fucking hate you you asshole!” She yelled out as he could see her squirming and suffering she really was mad at him but all she would have to do is figure out how to get him to come back and deal with Fucking him and then she would lay out her anger later but whatever niceness she was giving him would probably end for a while after this stunt he pulled!!!

"You certainly have a feisty spirit my Pet. You think telling me you hate me is going to make me want to be nice to you? You might be able to finger yourself fast enough to ease that discomfort?" He sawm closer to her. "You were wondering why I don't have a regular girlfriend. Now you understand. I get these odd urges to be ornery at the oddest times. I just am like that." He came out of the water and looked at Erin with no apology or guilt in his expression. "If you want my cock hands and knees and back up to me." I expect you to make an effort here as well." He knelt down about ten feet from her his cock already hard. "You see I kidnapped you, I don't expect you to love me. Just that you fuck me. I may have rescued you from a worse fate than you had in store for you. I am still not really a lover you picked."

Braden watched her, enjoying her predicament. Would she do as he asked or would she be deviant and suffer the increasing heat and arousal the creme would force her to endure. "I have given you a lot of leeway Erin. You just have to understand I am still in charge. When I give you something it is because I am generous to you." He tilted his head to the side "I admit it is mostly because I like you though. Don't know why but I have to admit you have proven to be something of a surprise. Even with that foul mouth of yours."

Braden was indeed feeling close to her. Maybe too close for his own good. That was likely why he had put the aphrodisiac cream in her ass. He knew it would piss her off and he needed to see that temper again to sort of bring his mind back to the fact she was a captive and not a willing lover!

Little does he know that he angered her so much that she would put in the effort but she would pretty much most likely give them dead fish or not even attempt to be nice to him anymore. Why would she be kind to him if he was gonna do this kind of shit to her? She was being nice and this is what got her and now she just would treat him like he wants to be treated he’ll be her master but she wouldn’t give him any more leeway or anything fun or out of the kindness of her heart. “Fuck you Braden fuck you. I’ll be compliant but don’t expect me to be nice to you or give you a conversation I’ll just be a doll have you ever experienced dead fish in bed because that’s all you’re gonna get!” Erin hits with venom in her voice she was not happy.

She would do as he said she would get on her hands and knees but honestly this was just a chore and if that’s what he wanted this was what the message he was giving her in this moment set in her mind just fuck him don’t give him anything more moan do what he wants and roll over. Last time she actually kissed him and gave him some feeling behind it after this he probably won’t get that again for a while unless he requested it or forced it on her. He was a fiery spirit and now he was going to get her hatred and fire and no more kindness from her.

Now that it was in her mind he didn’t want to willing be nice to her it was up to him to deal with all the consequences of what this would bring and if he would like it who knows but right now in Erin’s mind she was just gonna treat this like an arrangement and she hated herself that she actually started to like kissing him but now he was not gonna get any more of that kindness it was gonna be like a job she’s gonna treat it like a 9 to 5 and her payment was freedom at the end of summer. She did request that he didn’t use that liquid anymore because she hated it but now that he did something that crossed a boundary she just was going to treat us like an arrangement and give him sex but if you wanna companionship he would have to do that on his own because she would no longer treat him like a human. In her eyes he was a fucking devil. In the kindness that she did have a little bit in her heart for him was now dead.

He watched her crawl backwards toward him but he saw the look in her eyes as well. "If you want me to extinguish that fire in your ass you best not look so mean. I may not be a nice guy Erin, but your stuck with me. There are many things I can do you do not like. If you want to be miserable I can be miserable as well." He put his hand on her ass, stopping her, making her endure the heat and the arousal it created. You were being nice and I gave you a lot of leeway. I can take it all back if you want to be hateful once more." Braden took a deep breath "you can beg for my cock to ease your discomfort or you can give me a real smile? Otherwise you can suffer." The heat would keep building and so would her arousal, that was how the creme worked. The itch would build along with the heat as well. This creme was a fairly hateful substance. Braden had taken it from pimps. They used it on their prostitutes to get them working harder!

Braden had not expected so much venom from her. Than again she had not really been nice all that long. She had a lot more spirit in her than he had suspected when he picked her up. She was not going to be easy to break-in. He was smiling, it was still a warm caring smile. He was curious if she would just go back and forth trying to get things from him or if she would stay angry and have him force her to do things he wanted. She was interesting that made him like her. It also meant he was likely to have her mad at him more often. It wasn't that he enjoyed her anger but her anger hit that place that made him even more ornery. Braden would have fucked her already if she had not displayed such venom. Now she would suffer even more because she was being so defiant.

He looked at his clothes and shrugged "I could just leave you here? I could dress and go and leave you to find your own way back? I won't, but I could. Do you want me to be mean and hateful all the time?"

“I told you I didn’t like what you did last time but it seems like you are like the majority of men. You don’t listen. That’s why you can’t find a girlfriend. Not surprised.” Erin hissed and he could easily tell that he pissed her off in a major way. “You Do you realize kind this is a two-way street and you fucked that up. You have no idea how much I can endure do you?” Her voice was soft but he could tell that irritation he put inside her was getting to her. Even as his hand had laid on her ass and kept her from moving. “You Are the reason I’m so hateful you just had to go into this, didn’t you? Wasn’t I being good to you? If you wanna blame anyone blame yourself.” hr then said he could just leave her here causing this Asian beauty to huff angrily. “I really should not have been so nice to you but you didn’t deserve my kindness.” She muttered under her breath as he could see her hand and fingers digging into the ground. He must not realize that by him being mean made her more defiant and I was gonna go back-and-forth but now he was on her bad side and he was going to have to deal with that from now on. That meant she would not be cuddling him in bed and she would just let him do what he wanted and would not offer him any affection. He didn’t deserve her affection.

“You could leave me But I have a feeling you won’t do you sick bastard. And here I thought they were bonding I was wrong but whatever do what you want. He won’t listen to me anyways I said I didn’t want this but you just had to do it.” That’s when she turned back and gave him a fake smile it looked force he could tell she was really angry at him. Hell she at least tried that and it should count for somethings shouldn’t it? “You really don’t want me to beg…you’ll tell how mad I am.” Erin said still trying to offer a convincing smile which was not really working since she wore her emotions so easily on her sleeve.

Braden knew the itch had to be driving her crazy by that point. She might even try to reach her on fingers back soon to ease the discomfort. He knew that would not help her much his fingers were much longer than hers and he had pushed the cream in deep. Every time she moved just made the burning itch more difficult to contend with. He raised his eyebrow in mock questioning "that is the best you can do? I think I would prefer your angry begging to that fake forced grimace you are calling a smile. You still seem to think you have the upper hand here Erin. I told you I would train you. I warned you about that. Your defiance will only cause you more discomfort."

Braden had two minor problems with his personality. They had grown while he was in prison. One was control. He sought domination of everything and everyone around him. The other was a mean streak. Until prison he had never allowed that to develop. Always keeping it deep inside. Prison had woke that desire to cause others to be miserable. With Erin he was not hurting her. He was causing her discomfort to make her need him. She had been nice but when he allowed her more freedom she had pushed his limits to control her. Making more demands, expecting to be obeyed herself. That push against his control had brought out that mean streak. She might not understand how her defiance worked on him, just like he might not understand how his being cruel worked on her. It was the two of them butting heads.

His strength and agility though would almost always find her on the losing end. The more defiance she displayed the more he would be hard to deal with. The way things were going she was going to suffer more than she needed too. Braden had feelings for her so that was in her favor. His feelings for her though did not yet out weigh his need to control her. The few minutes he had made her wait he felt were enough. The cream would ease his cocks passage acting like a lube. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back! It was a sudden move and his cock impaled her ass. Once he was balls deep in her ass he smacked her ass cheek playfully. "Your turn sexy. take your pleasure as you wish."

Braden had no idea what the best she could do but right now she’s peeing a rock and a hard place with what he did to her. She wasn’t happy and it was easy to see that written all over her face. She would fuck him Hell she might even enjoy it but he probably would not be as kind as she was The previous night when she actually gave him affection that was all going to end after this incident. If he wanted to kiss later he would have to take it. If you want her to hug him he would have to force it. She was just going to be at all she can play the long game he had no idea how Asian women were they could be cold and calculated especially in relationships but this wasn’t a relationship was it? It was a situation and one that she would have to survive. She might enjoy some of it but either way she planned on just giving him the silent treatment he couldn’t force her to talk could he?

Braden thought she would keep talking and complaining but no she just shut up and kept quiet she was irritated and she didn’t feel good and what he put in her was driving her crazy she would push back but she wouldn’t beg or say anything she would just do her best to silently fuck him and keep her moans under wraps. He only wanted sex right?

Sex was all he was going to get. Whatever connection she felt with him earlier was now dead and buried. She figured all he wanted to do was to be horrible and mean to her and she had a month of this it was now survival mode in her head. He wanted to fuck her ass he could’ve just asked for that but no he’s forcing it and she really hated when he did this she would have to grin and bare it until he would eventually let her go at the end of the summer and she would not have to think of him anymore. Letting him smack her ass playfully as he pulled her back and pushed his hard cock into her she let out a whimper and she give me a few moments for a good measure. After all he just wanted to give her an itch to scratch not pleasure anyways so why on earth was she going to give him more than the bare minimum?

What she would’ve enjoyed hearing before she didn’t he called her sexy but whatever she shrugged as best she could and began pushing back on him letting out moans and size but she really was just doing what he wanted right? All she had to do a scratch the itch and maybe he’d let her rest she didn’t even wanna massage anymore but if you want to give it to her she wouldn’t say no but she wasn’t gonna ask for anything anymore she eat and drink and exist it seems like all he wanted was a doll so all she had to give him was being at all she could handle that. She turned her face forward and she would rock back and forth pushing herself on him.

It was really disgusting how he said take her pleasure because this wasn’t her pleasure it was just an it’s just scratch but she didn’t say it out loud she just did her duty and maybe that’s all he wanted. What he was doing wasn’t making her need him it was making her consider him just an end to a means. It wasn’t neat she was using him as survival but he was using her for sex so it was fair to do the same he was doing to her. He would never get the full show that he desired from her just somethings she needed to do to make it through this month of summer. And when she finally leave with him being like this she would not look back or miss him so she would make sure she get tested make sure he didn’t give her anything when she was all finished.

Last edited:
Braden filled her ass and let her rock on his cock till she seemed to have taken care of her itch. He noticed her disdain and distance mood. He shrugged and went back to swimming once she had dealt with her itch. If she didn't want to enjoy sex so be it. As long as she cooperated and didn't give him a hard time or a lot of that mouth he could handle that. He had been working on being kinder to her, listening, giving in to some of her requests. He swam a while longer, paying little attention to her. If she wanted to be sullen and unapproachable he could live with that. When he was done swimming he sat on a rock in the sun to dry before getting dressed. Once dry he dressed but he just collected everything but Erin's shoes and socks. He didn't say anything he just started walking away.

She had given him nothing extra and he had done the same for her. He had not fondled her breast or stroked her clitoris as she slammed back against his cock. He pretty much had just given her what she needed to deal with the itch. Braden was beginning to wonder if he should just let her loose and move on to his original plan. Someone who was used to being truly mistreated might not be so hard to deal with. He had to admit her coldness put a damper on wanting to fuck her. he was torn as he liked Erin and she was a fun challenge. Still he had taken her on a whim more or less. She was going into a worse situation as he saw it. Figured what the hell, she is going to get screwed worse by them than by me. Might as well give her a try. Last night had been nice but she wanted too much control to be happy. He wasn't too keen on allowing her so much freedom. Did he really want to deal with that cold stare, that mouth, and her lack of interest? Sure she was a beauty by anyone's standards. Beauty though did not translate into warmth.

He had been walking a while deep in thought. He was about halfway to his trailer when he stopped and looked around to see if Erin had followed him.

The H itself was at least scratched as she pushed back on him and it was the end that justify the means of the situation. It at least helped and when they finished she would take a small swim for herself but keep quiet. Who is probably one of the few times she was actually quiet. She was like a church mouse. Scene but not heard. She couldn’t help herself as she was so cold and even kept herself he didn’t give her any extra an intern she didn’t do the same for him.

Keeping her distance she thought he wasn’t paying attention to her and when he wasn’t looking or at least she thought he wasn’t looking she would occasionally sniffle and wipe a tear away she was not gonna let him see that it was getting to her. Braden picked a college student who wasn’t used to this. Erin was stubborn and a bit high maintenance and she wasn’t used to being treated so roughly. It took her a good few moments to notice he decided to take off and walk and he left her with just socks and shoes and she wasn’t even sure if she should follow him or not. If she state she can be found by the other group of men which wouldn’t bode well for her but she thought with him what else would he do to her?

With the look she was blessed with he picked a young woman who wasn’t used to the hard life and what he was putting on her was getting to her but she was too stubborn and too proud to even admit that. Erin dried her self in the sun and let him go further ahead because she didn’t notice he left put on her socks and sneakers and followed for a bit but she wasn’t sure where she was going and she wasn’t really an outdoor kind of woman she actually gave up halfway and sat by a tree and pulled her knees up to her chest since she wasn’t quite sure where she was going she didn’t have a map or anything let alone google.

His pet followed for a bit but she gave up and sat down and if he listened he could hear her sniffling but she didn’t think he was anywhere close and a part of her thought that she was just going to die here. She was going to die exposed to the elements nude with just socks and sneakers on. Erin fought tooth and nail to at least have some equal footing but after what he did it kind of broke her but he wasn’t around to see it was he? Or so she thought….

She was no where to be seen. "Damn!" He went back to look for her. He did not see her on his way back to the waterfall/pond. He was a tracker though, he followed her tiny foot prints which took time. It was getting late and he knew dusk was going to come soon. That would slow him down, worse it was likely going to scare Erin. Scare her worse than he wanted to scare her. Sure he did some cruel things but he had promised to never hurt her. He didn't want her injured. He had not been kidding about this forest having dangerous predators. The sky grew darker and the sounds of the forest came alive. This was truly a wilderness and the sounds she would hear were rather primal. The scream of an Eagle, the howl oft he wolf, even the lonely cry of a cougar. None were nearby but distance was hard to judge at this time of day.

Braden found her sitting there sniffling, dirty and tired. She looked scared. He took a flannel shirt from his pack "so are you too angry with me yet to wear my shirt? You look cold?" He held the shirt out so she could just step over and slip her arms into it. "You are stubborn but I can deal with that. You are defiant and I was thinking of breaking you down, but I like you. You have a temper and I will allow that to a certain extent. Momentary flares are acceptable but remaining sullen and angry will not work with me. It makes me become cold inside. It is how I deal with the world. So you can remain angry and risk being let go to survive on your own. The other option is to let your anger out but in short bursts. You might be punished but it is going to be much easier for you to be able to enjoy this summer. You learned last night I can be nice when you cooperate."

When Braden found her her knees were pulled to her chest and she was backed against a tree. She wasn’t sure what to do and she was no camper and the sun was setting and it was beginning to get dark with dusk and the sounds of wild animals pierced her ears. She was pretty much a sitting duck out there with no protection just shoes and socks. Erin had honestly given up. Figuring something would eat her she had no idea what animals were around since she wasn’t one for the woods but she could hear sounds of things she could probably guess. Birds that she couldn’t name and was at a tiger? That couldn’t be right! Tigers we’re not around here, were they?

With the sun retired from the sky the forest came alive and it made her not want to leave her spot even though she knew it might not be safe but what does she do? Climb a tree? Did wild animals know how to climb trees? So many thoughts running through her mind but right now she was just tired and cold and exhausted at all she could do was cry.

As she sat there not knowing what to do making peace with herself which wasn’t easy. It was not long before she heard Braden voice and he said something about a shirt and it took her a good moment to look up an even known as what he was holding out. Not a word was spoken as she slowly moved and shifted so she could put the shirt on and she clung it tightly around her but I didn’t do much to hide her curvaceous body.

Erin was listening but she was just upset and still sniffling. He might as well enjoy the quiet at least for now she wasn’t arguing with him or complaining she was just scared and tired. With her standing up she was using the flannel shirt for warmth but it just wasn’t really made for her body. “You win….okay….you win…” it was all she said to him what it meant it could be anything but right now she was just not in the mood to fight him or argue. She couldn’t help that she was a little bit solid but she was far more scared than that. For now at least she will go back with him without much of a fight but she was tired but Braden would at least have some quiet with her.

Did this break her or at least make her reconsider the possibilities only time will tell!

Once Erin allowed the shirt to be put on her Braden scooped her into his arms, cradling her against his chest her head on his shoulder. He kissed her hair and carried her back to the RV. It was a good hour or more hike and the sky grew darker at about every step. Braden never faltered though. He showed no signs of tiring or of being unsure where he was going. It was like he knew every inch of this area. The animals continue to make noise and seemed to not even notice his being there. It would feel like he was part of this environment. Braden was strong but he also had endurance. He reached the RV and carried her back to the bed. He removed her shoes and socks, took back his shirt, and laid her in bed tucking her in. He was gentle with her. "Your off the hook tonight, you been through enough for one day. Tomorrow I will fuck you even if I must tie you down to do so. That will be your decision though, we will see what happens tomorrow." Braden left the bedroom and went back to his kitchen.

Braden sat out in the kitchen a hour or so, he made and ate a cold cut sandwich with some chips and a soda. Why was it hard to just use her as he wished? True he had never done anything like this before. He had learned how to be hard from the guards at the prison. He had certainly seen how cruel humans could be to one another. It did not look hard but He was finding it more difficult than he expected. Maybe it was just Erin he was having a hard time with. That thought had crossed his mind. She was sweet and rather innocent. Sure she had a temper but even than she never attacked him or try to fight back. He ate his sandwich and took a shower. He found her birth control pills when he was cleaning up and left them on the sink for her to find.

He came out of the bathroom dry and climbed naked into bed with Erin. His arms around her he pressed one leg between hers so her thighs wouldn't touch. He kissed her neck and as he was laying there his fingers began tugging her nipples absently. He even did that after he fell asleep.

Once the shirt was on Braden easily picked her up she had no fight left in her especially since she was shivering like crazy. The wilderness was cold and desolate. His flannel shirt did help but he could tell by the Way she felt against him that he was still very cold. When he kissed her head she wasn’t sure what to make of it especially since Braden was making her so confused. One minute he was kind and with the next minute to be cold and calculating she had no idea what to expect from him.

With every step he took Erin It felt like he knew where he was going she had no idea where they were as he carried her back to the RV that she would eventually recognized; once she looked up of course. He brought her back, Laid her on his bed and took her clothing or whatever she had on left off. Without the socks and sneakers or flannel she was completely nude as he tucked to her into bed. If he took a moment to look in her eyes he could see that they were bloodshot red from crying. He mentioned something about her being off the hook for tomorrow he was going to fuck her she said nothing. No arguing or pleading would be a first for her. With his toy all tucked in and no signs of her trying to run Braden was able to eat and focus as she fell right asleep. No peep was heard from Erin as he ate his sandwich.

It was very lucky for Braden that she was asleep and it seemed like she needed very much. At least this time when she woke she would eventually find the birth control pills that she thought were lost. That would mean so much to her. He would then proceed to crawl into bed with her. Erin was actually sound asleep. Lucky for him any moves that he made she would stay asleep for now and make soft noises every time he would tease and kiss her. It was a glimpse into how she would be on a normal night. Every tug to her nipples make them erect and stand at attention And the more he played with her the more she reacted even though she was sound asleep for once take a sleep soundly in bed together he didn’t kidnap her.

Question would be how to react when he woke up with her? She never fought him. That was my look for he had sex luckily she wasn’t going to attack and we tried to do anything to her she was just very stubborn. A bit bossy and demanding as well. The question would be is Braden ready to try her out in the morning? Or would he just simply touch and enjoy her body while she slept? One thing was for certain that she would not bite him or claw him. Would he try his luck? Would he Tell her about the birth control pills? How was he going to play his next move especially since with Erin and it felt like it was a chessboard. If he made the right moves he might be more than willing to play with them especially since he did not leave her out in The wilderness freeze or die alone.

Braden woke with the sun as he usually did. He went to the bathroom and used warm water to wet a washcloth. He took a hand towel as well. Back in the bedroom he crawled back into bed between Erin's legs. Spreading her legs slowly apart to accommodate his shoulders. He washed her between the legs. The hand towel he slipped under her so washing her did not create a wet spot. If she remained where she was he would begin kissing her inner thighs. Alternating kisses from one thigh to the other. Once he kissed his way to her pussy his legs shifted over hers and his shoulders shifted so they were under her thighs. He began licking between her folds, wetting her pussy. Soon his fingers were added, two slipped inside her and his thumb stroked her clitoris with his tongue licking around all. His eyes above her mound watched her face to see her expression. He was curious if this wake up call would appeal to her or piss her off.

There was also her anger issues. If she was still angry he would not reward her with an orgasm this morning. If she was pleasant he would continue till she could finish with a climax. He would work on some positive reinforcement today. Make her feel good when she was pleasant and leave her needing more when she was unpleasant company. She would soon get the idea to be satisfied meant being pleasant to him. He knew many ways to punish her. The creme that made her burn and crave an orgasm was top of his list at the moment. Braden was not oblivious to her moods even if he did not show he was paying attention. He had demons of his own to deal with and if he acknowledged her angry he might be so cold toward her she would freeze to death!

Back
Top Bottom