Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She is my Toy EtherealElvenEmpress & MacCloud

His explanation was strange but she really couldn’t talk too much considering how her body was reacting to what he put inside of her and how it was affecting how she could stay calm and control her body. Her character was telling her she should enjoy sex and how he like to hear her moans and sound that she made one engaged but it was just something she couldn’t fully wrap her brain around. He wasn’t a bad looking man if he had tried he wouldn’t have to take anyone captive but for some reason he decided it was best to take what you wanted instead of trying.

A small sniffles came back again as she tried to muffle her own cries it was still hard to wrap her mind around and she just couldn’t figure this man out. He wasn’t insane he told her why he was keeping her. For the moment she had to make this itching and burning stop and she really had no choice as he was pushing her into a corner that she really couldn’t fix herself or even touch herself for that matter!

Braden told her they had all summer and that dashed all form of hope that she was clinging to. She was hoping he would eventually let her go after a few times and here he was saying he would keep her for the entire summer and what hurt the most is that her friends knew she was on her own little venture and wouldn’t come looking for her unless she got her phone from him. The mention of him releasing her to go back to school was a thought she would cling onto. That sliver of hope of being free again. How much would she have to endure to make it and summer was a very long season.

It wasn’t long after he said that he pulled her down onto his hard cock making her whimper and tense up fully but what hurt the most was it felt good especially since it was a scratching an itch that she couldn’t reach. Her moan was mixed with a desperate sob as he pulled her down and she began to rock on him and she closed her eyes hoping maybe she could imagine someone else other than Braden and pray that he just didn’t talk anymore at least maybe she could fantasize about someone else if she bounced on him.

And that’s what Erin did. She began to ride him slowly and letting herself feel that itch scratch within her using his manhood but there is no way she call out his name. She just couldn’t bring herself to do it but at least she closed her eyes and began to ride him as she was visualizing in her head anyone but him and letting her body take over because if she thought about it all she could do was cry. “Mmmm…” She moaned but she hope to keep us into the bargain at the end of the summer though she had no idea how often he would want to sleep with her but he did promise not to kill her or bring her any harm. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad as long as she didn’t make eyes contact while having sex with him. It was a way of her to have a little bit of self-preservation or at least attempt to. Maybe Braden just wouldn’t notice but at least for now she was trying but with her hands tied she couldn’t even cover her mouth to hide the moans that he wanted to hear. At least he was now getting to enjoy her riding him in a more realistic fashion especially since his cock was scratching an inch that she desperately needed to be alleviated.

The moaning was getting better. The itch cream was doing the job intended. She was bouncy on his cock rather well and he was almost tempted to just enjoy her riding him but there was something missing yet. "I am not hearing your voice Erin? Why are you not screaming my name, begging me to not take away your toy?" He sat up reaching around her and seizing her nipples. This made it harder for her to move which made the itch remain present. Lesser to be sure but still the itch was becoming an ever present source of discomfort. "Beg for my cock Erin?" He squeezed her hard nipples just a tad more as he tugged them. "Don't worry about being loud, No one but us will hear you."

Braden was not allowing her time to zone out and just feel. He wanted her to be aware of her corruption. To know she had not only fucked his cock but she had been aggressive and demanding. He suspected that was not like her normal personality which made it even better in his eyes. He would change about everything about her by the end of summer. The thought made his cock lurch within Erin's pussy. Molding her, making her a sex toy. "Say my name and I promise to release your nipples!

It’s felt like he was tormenting her on purpose especially when he reached around and grabbed her large breasts and teased her erect nipples. At least the riding him was helping but he just had to talk why couldn’t he just enjoy her and not say anything at all and here he was telling her to talk and make noise. By him grabbing her breast and squeezing and teasing he was making her cry out.

Erin was not an aggressive woman and as he held her in place keeping her from trying to get away he could hear her sniffle and try to muffle a mixture of her crying and moaning at the same time. “D…don’t stop….please…use me….f…fill me….I…I….I want you…..” she was trying her best and he could tell the way her voice cracked he was breaking her but the one thing she just couldn’t do was yell his name or cry out his name she just wouldn’t give him that little win but he was getting small ones along the way. She was well aware that no one could hear her cry or scream or else she would’ve tried it sooner especially since he had them out in the middle of nowhere and no one was going to come to rescue her anytime soon.

Braden was not even giving her a chance to zone out and pretend at least he was someone else he was making full well that she knew who was fucking her and he could tell by the way she tried to hide and continue to keep her face away from him that she was doing her best to try and avoid knowing it was him inside of her. “P….pull out please…. When you…. W…when you…, please pull out when you….” It was almost like she couldn’t even bring herself to say what he would do naturally inside of her. So he did promise to release her nipples that he was pulling so very hard if she said his name but she was a tough cookie and was letting him pull and tug all he wanted because in her mind if she said his name it would push her too far over the edge and make her start sobbing. He was getting her to ride him. This time he was raw inside of her and she could feel it and it hurt her even more that it felt good but she didn’t wanna say anything or admit it she would take the pain of him pulling her nipples. Making her soft supple breasts red and even more sensitive as he pulled. That beautiful dark raven hair hiding her face and the shame that she didn’t want him to see. “Please….please…. pull out and I’ll say your name please….” Erin What is resorting to begging at her body quiver and as she rode him bouncing up and down as he watched her slender but curvy form engulf his lurching cock within Her extremely tight walls as he scratched a deep itch but she hoped and prayed he would at least pull out of her and maybe even cum on her instead of inside.

"Name first. If you want me to not cum inside that tight pussy of yours beg me to pull out and say my name. I am getting close Erin. You don't beg me to pull out by name and I will fill that tight womb of yours with my seed. Your decision use my name or take the risk on just how potent I am?" His voice was so calm and quiet. Not even a hint of a challenge. It was a little breathless from fucking her but it was almost normal. He was demanding she scream his name and beg him by name to not cum inside her as if he was asking her to pick up a loaf of bread while she out shopping! He had given her yet another no win situation. She could feel his cock swelling to burst anytime and she could not dismount his cock as she was. She would be risking pregnancy if she didn't comply! She had seconds to decide at this point and quite possibly her own orgasm as well to deal with.

Braden was thrusting his hips into her hard now just to make her time to decide shorter. He even released her nipples to grab her hips from behind pulling her tighter against him as they smacked together. She could be certain every drop was going deep inside her once he came. She had already felt him cum so she knew he would have a gusher when he came! Did she even have time left to escape his flood!

Braden was pushing her limits and he was telling her name first or she wouldn’t get anything she thought he was bluffing for a minute until he decided to grab her waist pulling her a harder onto him but he wasn’t gonna let her go and she can even pull off of him no matter how much she wiggled as she rode him. The way he spoke to her and threatened was terrifying considering his voice was calm and collected.

“Please don’t do this…. please don’t do this MMMMM!!!! You don’t wanna do this you really don’t please…” Erin was now begging and pleading hoping maybe his heart would feel how terrified she was and the tremor and her voice would garner sympathy. This time it was unprotected and she had no idea if he could hold back or not but the way he was pounding into her let her know he was being serious.

Between her moans and crying she probably knew she couldn’t fight him off too much longer. The silver lining in all of this was it was getting her wet and easing the itching but that was the only silver lining she had to at least try to talk him into pulling out but the way it was going he wasn’t even feeling sympathetic to what he was doing to her.

then there is a beautiful moment where she just broke. “ Braden please! Please pull out Braden please stop oh my God please STOOOP!” His name is Grace to her lips as tears stand her cheeks she hoped that would be enough to make him pull out but she wasn’t sure what he was going to do he did say his name but she was half listening and that could be and lied to her downfall with him but she was at least trying to listen. Here she was hoping that maybe he would pull out because she’s yelled his name and please in the same sentence! “Oh god Braden please….PLEASE GOD BRADEN!!!! Please just pull out!!!AHHHH!!!” Here she was figuring he got his name he wanted that maybe he would at least be kind and he was getting her to moan even more as she rode him while he pulled her down even harder letting him hear the wet noises of her sex clenching down on his thick cock filling her. This was definitely not how she envisioned her summer vacation!

The fear was real as she screamed his name and he pushed her forward on to her hands and knees. His cock popped out of her and he grabbed it. A few hard squeezes and he shot his load on her ass, back, long silky hair. He dumped a bucket of cum on her as he watched her body spasm without his cock inside her. After he came he took her ankles in his his hands and lifted her, flipping her over into the water. He would wade in after and once she was done sputtering he would move away and ignore her. She feared him. Braden had thought he would hear more arousal but all he really felt was her fear. He had kidnapped her but he had not really hurt her. He had kept her safe and warm. Fed her, likely better than she had been eating on her own. He had gotten her to scream his name but it was an empty plea. Like her screaming ~don't kill me~ but without the hope of living.

It was nearing sunset and he moved to the rocks and dried off, he began dressing in silence. "You really fear and hate me. I get it now. You have your shoes and a towel, some water and food. If you go straight in any direction you should find people within three or four days. If you don't go straight though you will likely just die. Seems to me you would rather be dead than have sex with me. "So long Erin, best of luck surviving." Braden sighed before he turned taking one last long look at her beautiful body before starting to walk away.

There it was her freedom! Three days, three long nights... The wolves howled and an owl hooted. She could hear the critters closing in on this water source. braden wondered if she would take her chances or follow him? He was about to find out just how dependent on him she had become.

He actually pulled out but she felt every bit of him as he came not only on het back and shapely was but in her hair as well. Erin was trembling and twitching between her whimpering and sobs. She didn’t expect him to listen but he did. For a moment she thought she’d get rest but he grabbed her ankles flipping her in the water leaving her sputtering and trying to right herself up. Once she got in a position she would rest but it wasn’t all clear until she heard Braden’s voice once the silence came to an end. “How can I not fear you?” This time her voice was soft but defeated. Sniffles included. “You were so kind….then you did this….” Erin planned to continue but he said words that caught her attention; free. He was letting her go, but he was going to let her do it herself. That wasn’t fair at all!

A towel, socks, shoes, some food and not even her belongings that wasn’t even a fair chance. “Why can’t you just take me back? I did what you asked!” She tried to yell but her voice was hoarse from yelling and sobbing. What she did next shocked her as she didn’t turn tail and run but stood up and followed him!

“Take me back! You can’t punish me for what you did! Braden! Look at me Braden! You’d let me die because you put me here! At least give my my things….please…” this was the first time she actually sounded nice to him but she knew she couldn’t survive the way he left her. Didn’t he know that?

Braden stopped, turned making eye contact. "I just said you were free to go? I gave you what you wanted. You fear me and hate me so much you won't even try to enjoy sex. I even set a time for you, to be released. The end of the summer so you could go back to school. You begged me not to cum inside your pussy and I have honored that. I have been the most considerate kidnapper ever! All you do is ask for more. Well you want to be alone, fine. I am leaving you alone. You want your stuff back fine, you will find it at the next gas stop/store. It is about a hundred miles that way, the way I am going. Your stuff will be there. Maybe you will make out better with the locals. Than again you wouldn't be the first body lost out here."

Braden started walking again, speaking over his shoulder. "I didn't treat you so bad for a nasty kidnapper Erin. You might just wish I had kept you if you make it to that store? I think there are four healthy young studs living there now. No women around. Your nice tits and ass wouldn't make them misbehave I am sure!" He had gone only a few steps. "When they get done with you. Just maybe I won't be so scary anymore." He looked to the sky and shrugged "Hell's bells Erin. Your phone is dead, it won't do you any good out here anyway. I will give you what's left of your stuff and fifty bucks. You give me a nice blow job and you can sleep with me tonight and leave in the morning. Does that suit you?"

Braden watched her face as he explained. He just offered her about everything she asked for. He did feel sorry for her though. If the men he mentioned found her she would pray for death rather than freedom.

“You act like I’ve been kidnapped before!” She yelled back as her voice cracked. This time her deep brown eyes kept eye contact with his as he spoke. “How can I enjoy sex when I’m terrified?” Erin finally managed to ask. “I don’t know what hell you’ve been through but you’re doing the same to me!” Now she was getting emotional as she was doing her best to express her feelings as best she could. Braden could tell she was upset, still scared but at least she was finally talking more than crying this time. If anything she was giving him a piece of her mind though she didn’t know how good it would do her right now.

“Weren’t you ever taught you’d catch more flies with honey than vinegar? You were so kind when you picked me up and you expected me to not be scared and frightened no matter what you did after you locked me away in the bathroom for how fucking long!” Not meaning to yell but she did. “You started out by terrifying the shit out of me! Traumatizing me like that and you expect me to not be scared?” Questions kept coming but Erin had no idea if he’s answer at all. “Even if you listen to me sometimes…..what you did….the cream and….” She couldn’t even say it as she rubbed her backside but maybe he could guess what went unsaid. “Everything still hurts Braden…my entire body aches…I’ve never felt like this before so of course I’m scared….” As he watched her face all he could see was defeat. “I…I just wish you had asked instead of…instead of….now you ask…after all of that now you ask….” Erin broke down but she couldn’t hide her broken feelings as he in a round about way asked for a blow job and I’d that suited her. This time she nodded yes. It did suit her and for the night she’d at least have a bed before she’d have to fend for herself. “You have no idea how much of someone your size hurts do you?” That last bit was so soft Erin figured he wouldn’t hear her….

He stopped when she said how bad it hurt. "If you had cooperated and made the effort than it might not have been soo bad." I would have been more gentle if you gave me a reason to be." The rest of the walk he said nothing. He walked into his RV and started cooking. he was making a beef stew with potatoes, carrots and celery with a meaty broth and a large pack of beef in cubes. Once he had the crockpot on and full he went to a small cabinet overhead and pulled her bag out. Her phone was not just dead but it was broken. Not so bad she could not recover her stuff but she wasn't calling anyone even if it had power to try. All that was left in her bag was a pair of cutoffs and a t-shirt. All her other clothes were gone. Anything else including whatever money she had was still there though. Braden took his book and climbed on the roof of the RV to read. He had a lounge and a beach umbrella up there. he made no apology and seemed if anything angry at her.

He would leave her to her own devices as long as she left him alone. He had a timer and the stew would need three hours. She should be hungry enough to eat by then! He left the world behind as he got into reading his book. It was an older paper back he had read many times before. The hero rescued the girl they were happy before she was stolen away and he went across the world fighting in several wars till he recovers her. Of course by than she had fallen in love with the man who bought her and her husband had the bad fortune to kill him during the rescue. Braden liked the book, He felt happy endings were just too optimistic!

Erin Honestly didn’t expect him to hear what she said last and when he did comment on it she gasped and looked away. She was more embarrassed than anything I was still not sure what to say or how to handle the situation. He told her he would’ve been more gentle if she cooperated but she had no idea how to comment to that especially since he fought him so hard before. The walk back to the RV was completely silent other than a few sniffles along the way she just wasn’t sure what to say but her hours were numbered so she had no idea what to expect. Braden left her alone and she went through her things but she didn’t have any clothes left he must’ve taken them but she had no idea where to look and if she did look around maybe he would get angry and hurt her so she was too afraid to try and find the rest of her things. Her phone was broken but not be on repair but it also had no power and she was surprised to see that her money was still there and he didn’t take that to disadvantaged her. Erin probably should’ve left well enough alone but she did start snooping around and wondered if you would hear her moving around or maybe he would just assume she was going through her things.

A part of her just wished he would apologize and say sorry for what he did or sorry for taking her but nothing came perhaps that was her hopeful mind thinking maybe he had some sort of remorse from what he did to her. She had no idea what to do so she’s a crawl on the bed and curl up into a ball but she had no idea how thin the RV was or if he could hear her starting to cry. She was still scared and wasn’t sure what was going to happen or if she was going to die in these woods and no one will be able to find her and she couldn’t even call anyone and even with all of the snooping he didn’t have a cell phone either maybe she could at least talk him into letting her write a letter to her family because she had no idea if she would see them again. Internally she was cursing him for not giving her anything to do other than sit with her thoughts that she was losing her mind with. She still had so many questions and he wouldn’t really answer them or even tell her why he chose her to take. Was it bad luck? Why did he choose her he could’ve chosen someone else but how she wish this fate on anyone else.

The dark-haired buxom beauty wasn’t sure if she could stay inside but she did work up the courage to get up and even shower before she was put on what was left of her clothing. Perhaps this was a suicide mission she decided to go outside and figure out how we got to the top of the RV and actually decided to go up which was probably one of the worst idea she could’ve had. When she did climb up she said nothing all she did was move to sit close by to him. She wasn’t sure if this would work or if he would let her get that close and if he did let her get that close she would sit on the roof since she didn’t have a chair or so if she did not and laid her head on his leg not saying a word just sitting there it was her last night here anyway she wasn’t sure what the next day would hold but for now she just wanted quiet and maybe she didn’t have to talk or say anything but if he allowed her to do so she sit there in silence and if he tried to touch her she wouldn’t flinch she would just exist next to him quietly.

Last edited:
Braden did not in anyway acknowledge she was even there. She wanted gone and he had accepted that, now it was just a matter of waiting for her to leave. Plus she was back in clothes. A reminder she wanted to leave. When his alarm went off he got up and moved past her without touching her. "Be careful climbing down as you don't want to begin your escape with a twisted ankle." He went down the ladder "dinner be ready in about ten minutes. Eat all you want, it might need to last you a while." He went down and checked the meaty stew and got a bowl for himself. He got out crackers and bread, he ate wheat crackers with it. He went to his table and began to eat. He left her a bowl and spoon as well as the loaf of bread. There was soda, juice, and wine in the fridge he left her alone as he ate quietly reading as he chewed.

After dinner he cleaned up and went to the bedroom he stopped at the door. "You sleep inside, you sleep beside me naked. You want to wear clothes you sleep outside. I honored your request I expect you to do the same and honor my demands." Braden stripped and laid down, his night light on as he continued reading. Sort of just zoning her out. He had made no demands on the blow job and didn't even appear to care about it. He was simply there and allowing her space to prepare her escape. He would not bother with her unless she tried to spend the night inside with her clothes on.

Braden knew what awaited her and he felt sort of bad for her. Those four young guys she was going to run into were animals. Than she had been warned.

This was the first time she really saw him so quiet and he didn’t even try to touch her and it was a little terrifying. She sat in silence not sure what was going to happen until he made a move to stand up.

No demands or yelling just unhinged silence. She was dressed but he didn’t say anything about it. He had an alarm and she had no idea where it came from did he have a phone? Even though she was curious she couldn’t see anything or even mention it. Braden at least one turn off the trip or fall getting down the ladder especially if she hurt her ankle she’s really Would not survive the forest.

Erin climbed down and fold him inside being careful not to hurt yourself on the way in taking a seat at the table this time she actually would eat and she ate a lot even the bread. She didn’t open her mouth to complain at all. The only thing he said to her that if she wish to sleep inside and in bed she would have to do some naked and after she ate her fill of the food and cleaned her plate completely that was when she stood up. Not a word came out of her but she nodded.

What she did next probably would’ve shocked him he most likely would assume that she would choose to sleep outside but she looked down and slowly began taking off her clothing. First the top she put it over her head letting her hair rise and cascade or her shoulders leaving her top completely bare and half of her long hair covering one breast. The next move but she lowered her shorts squatted down and took them off and both items of clothing she folded nice and neatly. To be honest she had no idea what would happen if she called him bad he probably wouldn’t touch her but she knew it was her last night and she really just wanted to sleep someplace warm and comfortable and not outside. Erin could’ve caused a scene but the way he was acting was so calm and cold she figured it was just easier to do as he said and not cause any tension.

Moving slowly she can sit on the bed next to him and slowly climb into it completely nude. He mentioned a blow job earlier and she had no idea if it would change her fate or not. For a long moment she just laid there not sure what she would do but she rolled over and reached her arm over to put it around him apart if I thought he would slap it away or yell at her or even hit her. It was then she would gently caress his chest almost like she was there of her own free will but even if she was leaving the next day she might as well do this one thing since he was letting her go but she had no idea if he would continue to let her touch him.

No talking or pleading to stay came from her just her gentle touch. Erin figured he probably wouldn’t react it’s like touching a sedated lion add an international resort. Her hands slowly move down his chest down his pelvis and lingered right above his manhood she had no idea he would be hard or soft but if she felt in twitch she would continue to touch. If he told her to stop she would.

When Erin touched him he grunted but made no other move or sound. As her hand moved lower he would shift a bit as if he enjoyed her touch. When her fingers were near his cock "you are still a slave Erin. The only thing that is changed is you can make a run for freedom in the morning. I will warn you though, no matter which way you go you will soon wish you had stayed here. I will offer you some hope though. After three days I will look for you. I will find you. If you are in a good place you may never even notice I was around. If you are in a bad place I will offer you a return to being my slave once more. I will give you that decision to make. If I do take you back there will be no more chances of release till the end of summer and the school year begins."

He was quiet a while before he added "feel free to play if you like. Just keep in mind nothing has changed between us till sunrise and you leave." He made no mention of the blow job, or anything else sexual for that matter. He was leaving this night up to her. She would have noticed his cock growing as she touched him. It was already nearly erect. It was not as hard as it got yet but it was still firm.

Braden was enjoying the attention, it was unexpected as well. He sort of was wishing he had not gone so over the top now. He hated to think of her being tortured. He had known where she was headed when he picked her up. Well in the next few days she would know what she would have walked into. This road had few turn offs, just miles and miles of nothing.

Erin stayed quiet and didn’t say a peep. She listened but did not even utter a word of if she understood what he said. She felt like you didn’t want her to answer but she listened as our hands slowly drifted even more further down his pelvis and he would feel her small dainty fingers wrapped around his half hardened member. Perhaps she would think that the fact he mentioned nothing would’ve changed would make her stop and pull away or even sleep elsewhere but it didn’t. He did give her an option that if he found her in three days and if she did find help he’d leave her alone but if she was far worse he would give her a choice to stay and he would release her at the end of the summer. Her hands were so soft. He could feel that she took care of herself even in the situation and her hands are baby skin soft. She must’ve had one hell of a beauty regiment.

This night was hers regardless of what was gonna happen in the morning the part of her wanted to prove him wrong and make him beg for her to stay especially now since she was scared after he was explaining how people were far worse along this path and she was terrified to run into them. It was rare to have heard this silent it could’ve been a bit unnerving considering how much she thought him tooth and nail but she was an interesting sort of woman. When cornered she thought but right now she was in survivor mode and he had mentioned he wanted a blow job but maybe if she did something else it could change the trajectory of her fate.

Braden could feel how her body shifted next to his as her hand slowly rubbed his heart and cock up and down trying to make sure it got as a rest as possible even lifting her thumb up higher and massaging the tip of his member trying to get him to leak pre-cum if he was turned on. Erin Had her own little plan but she had no idea if it would work.

There was no way she was gonna rush into anything they had all night and all she had was this night before she would have to see if she would survive. But when you put a woman in a situation where there isn’t much choice she had to try and as she began stroking him nice and slow he could feel her move closer as she started kissing any available skin near her lips his upper arm and chest. Her hair he could even if you are still damp dampHer hair he could even feel it still damp from the shower she took but she smelled of what shampoo he had available and soap that he had her use. Not a word came from her lips but he felt how soft they were as she kissed and Lavish him with some attention. Nothing was said about her released tomorrow but if anything she would make him regret it when he would let her go. The way he described the men who frequented these paths terrified her and she had no idea what would happen if someone would find her trying to seek help so maybe she was going to try a new tactic to keep herself safe.

Braden was enjoying her touch, it was a nice scent as well. He did not move though. Well his cock grew harder and his excitement would be noticeable as she kissed his body. He was solid and his deep breathing was the only evidence he had not fallen asleep. He lay there thinking of her graceful movements in the water as she swam or floated. He thought of her bouncing breasts as he made her run with her hands bound. The way she came despite herself the times they had sex. He just wished she had been easier to tame. It was odd how she was so affectionate now. Knowing she was leaving? Was that the way all women were? Never knowing what they wanted till it was gone. He knew this might be the last night he had her, the last time he might even see her. It was bittersweet to think she was going to be gone now that she was being affectionate. It was hard to not run his fingers through her hair but he knew. He knew if he did her memory would linger and he would likely need to forget her. Once she left there was a chance she would escape the fate he had foreseen for her.

Best thing to do was to fall asleep. To let the night pass and let her go. The thing was he had made up his mind. She would leave in the morning with what she had. It was her decision. He would not even allow a fantasy that she decided to remain. He didn't believe in miracles anymore.

Focusing on his breathing as she kissed and made sure to lavish him with attention not sure if he would change his mind at all but for now at least she knew maybe she would leave a bit of memory. This time he didn’t do any touching it was all her the way she kissed in the way she touched and stroked his manhood.

“You can sleep if you want Braden. Just relax…” her voice was inviting and soft but not demanding. If he wished to touch her this time she wouldn’t stop him but she continued to kiss and even nibble on him. Erin was far more affectionate that she let on. Perhaps Braden was expecting a blow Job but Erin was planning so much more. Maybe she would be pressing her luck but she had no idea what was on his mind but at least she knew it would be her when she was done with him.

The thought of being hurt or even killed on those roads was something that would still be on her mind but if she did this right maybe it might be very different. If She let herself relax and she did he could hear how her voice caught and she sighed. The soft sounds he was desperate to hear the night before or now slowly rising to the top and filling his ears.

It wouldn’t be long until she let go of his manhood but then he felt the bed shift as she moved it to herself after straddle him and the way she straddled him he could feel her heat right above his erect cock she pushed back and he felt wetness and heat. She didn’t try to kiss him or force anything on him but she was trying to see his reaction in her eyes that did not meet his locked on his lips to see if they moved or curled. Moving her hands up she placed them both palm down on his chest as she started to rock and make him feel the wetness that he wanted so desperately right above his manhood as her very toned ass pushed back against his thick wanting member.

With the way her hands laid on his chest and pushed her large breasts together giving him a view if he decided to look to see how lovely they looked squished together on display. To be honest she probably wouldn’t notice since she was focused on her body and like his body reacted to her touch.

Was she teasing him? Perhaps she was but she was trying desperately to see if she can get a reaction but she was taking her time something she never did before as she leaned in close and started to place small kisses on the side of his lips and cheek. Would he react? She had no idea if he would but if he did he might just get a very wild ride….

His hand moved behind her head, his fingers drifted through her hair. He kissed her with a deep heart felt passion. His other hand drifted between them and stroked her clitoris as she sank into his cock. He lifted his pelvis filling her pussy with even more of his cock. His eyes opened as the kiss ended. His voice was soft but guarded. "What is this Erin? Tell me what game your playing at. You will find I appreciate honesty." There was no need to threaten her. She was well aware of her situation. This affectionate play was something he enjoyed. She was still his slave, he had told her as much. She had to know by now he did not lie to her. She would be free to leave whenever she wanted. So why did she want to make love to him after fighting any response till now. He wanted to know her game. Why would she entice him to keep her on the very moment of her release.

He pulled her head back down for another kiss. His lips were soft and the passion was great within them. He was a good kisser. His fingers massaged the back of her neck. His other hand moved to cup her ass cheek and rider her ass as she rose and fell on his hard cock. "If you decide to stay you would still be my slave till the end of summer." His soft tone was inviting, even seductive between kisses. He was not trying to take control but he was participating in this. When she leaned up to press down on his cock he let his hand slip from behind her head down to her breast. He leaned up his eyes on hers as he lifted a breast towards his rising face and he suckled the nipple as he squeezed her breast playfully. She would see a glimmer of playfulness in his eyes. She was getting a friendly reaction there was no doubt.

When his hand moved behind her head caressing soft hair she didn’t pull away, the kiss was passionate and she honestly wasn’t expecting it to be. Braden’s hand drifted between soft, damp thighs as his cock sank into her extremely tight cave. When he bucked up pushing deeper he made her groan into the kiss before it finally broke and he opened his eyes. Braden spoke and his question was valid.

“I like doing things of my own free will.” Was the answer she chose. Still ridding him with his help and encouragement she could keep a decent pace before he pulled her down into another passionate kiss and this time her tongue slipped past his lips and tangoing with his own. Once again he broke the kiss to speak and say his terms but her response was not long but simple. “Please don’t lock me in the restroom again. “ whispering as he easily cupped her ass cheek keeping her pace up and it was even encouraging her. A part of her wondered if he would lash out or get mean once his attention went to het full breast teasing and playing with her nipple.

What came out of her mouth was something new and unexpected as she moaned with pleasure like he had never heard. Few short moment she closed her eyes and if he watched her paste he could see how she was blushing and that was her reaction he had never gotten before! With him participating and not trying to take control Erin was far more pliable than she ever was. For now she was in a little bit of control but not fully but with him participating instead of ordering her around it seems like she let her guard down which she wasn’t sure if she would regret or not. if he decided to rub her arms or touch any more else he could feel that she had goosebumps. The way she clinched onto his The resting manhood was far different from the first time so I’ve had sex. This time felt like it was a bit more like making love which will probably confuse her even more. At least this time she wasn’t fighting. She wasn’t demanding anything or that he should pull out and cum outside of her. The moment she opened her eyes and looked at his there was an anchor in His gaze at all it was actually quite playful. There was no telling her to call his name or how she should she react. This was pretty natural for her and she had a little more control being on top but this time she wasn’t facing away from him. Without so much of a peep she pushed him down to try and see if he would let go of her nipple so she could place her lips on his again. His busty slave didn’t object to her role or even complain. If she was able to get him to lay down she would lean over more and press her chest against his and kiss him deeply before breaking it and whispering into his lips. “ I won’t stop you if you want to cum inside…. it’s up to you…” no that wasn’t an invitation but she had no idea if he would actually take it and if he did she would actually stand up and ride him until he exploded.

Braden's hands cupped her face. First he kissed her hard than he pushed her face upward. "This is your show. I have not hindered you or asked anything of you tonight. Which means that if you want a condom you know where they are. It is up to you. If you want to jump off before I cum inside you, that is up to you as well. I won't force anything from you tonight. If in the morning you leave, yes I will miss you. You are despite your foul temper a lovely lady. You started this, you finish the way you want to." His hands became softer and he sort of left her face come forward kissing her with a warmth and passion to show he had no hard feelings towards her. If she left or stayed it was on her. His hands drifted down across her shoulders and back, all the way to cup her firm ass. He did not speed her motion but his hands followed as they massaged her firm butt. He had been serious to answer her question but now he was being playful once more.

Her own free will? Braden was not sure how to understand that? She had only been bound for a while. She was as naked now as he had kept her since he untied her? As he could see it she was no more free than she had been since he took her. Yet for whatever reason she was all woman tonight and he was enjoying the change.

When his hands cupped her face she still kept her hips in motion. Listening closely and paying close attention. Now in her eyes he was giving her more freedom than she felt that she had.

“Tonight I’ll run this show. I’ll remember what you said. Don’t go back on your word.” Her voice was soft and actually kind. No harsh words leaked as she rode him nice and slowly. Perhaps for her the illusion of being in charge meant more than she realized. His strong hands cupped her toned ass as she kept her rhythm smooth and strong.

What she decided to confess next she wasn’t sure how he’d take it but she leaned in and felt like she needed to be heard. Like many other women it was a need they had. “You are an attractive guy. If you had just hit on me and not demand I would’ve fucked you. I’m a university student. I’m here to enjoy many things…” between talking she continued to kiss his face gently. “I at least like the idea of me being in control. When was the last time you talked to a woman?” Erin finally asked not sure if he would take kindly to the question.

“Maybe when you stop in town later….” She whispered making him think she might ask for something he wouldn’t do and let it linger before she’d lean in close pressing her chest tightly against his. “….if you didn’t toss it can we maybe get a refill on my birth control? I didn’t see it in my bag….”

Braden shook his head, I didn't toss any pills, I wouldn't want you to be without your medications. They might have been dropped in here somewhere we can look for them in the morning. I didn't break your phone on purpose either. That was collateral damage I guess." He kissed her neck several times as if he had not got the hint about her being with him when they went to a town next. He moved his hands caressing her ass, lower back, and shoulders. "If you do need more pills I would be happy to replace them for you." He let that sink in before he pushed her ass down so she was impaled fully on his cock but could not move.

"YOU have decided on an unusual time to talk to me. I will explain more but if I do and you leave in the morning, you are on your own." He released her ass and began playing with her nipples. Light squeezes, tugs, and small twists. "I saw you walking and I knew where you were going unless you left the road. I have been playing with the idea of grabbing some street Prostitute and enslaving her for a while now. Like I already told you, someone I could control. I saw what you were walking into and decided whatever I did would be less than what you had in your near future. Plus I only wanted you for the summer at most. They would have fed you to their hounds. So I did to you what I was planning on doing to someone who had no future. I would have helped clean them up and given them a second chance, if they wanted to leave at the end of the summer. Now you know everything."

Braden had kept his eyes on her as he spoke. He was telling her the truth and it showed in his eyes. "Tomorrow if you want you can sit in my chair and watch them. They are not nice people." He released her nipples and put his hands on her back and behind her head pulling her into a kiss. A few kisses later he smiled as he opened his eyes. "So are you going to finish this or just tease all night?"

Well that explained a lot and why she couldn’t find what she needed. “Well it’s good to know you didn’t break my phone on purpose.” Her lips continue to kiss and caress his cheeks as her body continued to be slow poetry in motion. Rocking and keeping a nice rhythm. Brandens kisses graced her smooth skin as she tilted her head letting long tendrils of black cascade over her pale shoulder. His hands caressed her shapely bottom as her moans escaped. Sweet moans that were actually her own as she enjoyed herself on top of him setting her own pace.

Branden pulled her down making her impale herself on his hard member making Erin cry out as her body fully tensed. She didn’t pull back but it caught her off guard it made her freeze for a few seconds. “Oh god….” Erin groaned as he kept her in place. Her attention was split between his voice. He told her he’d explain more and told her what would happen if she left in the morning. Right now she couldn’t answer but she nodded a yes letting him know she was listening and understood. “So that was your plan. You knew what could have happened…..timing…MMMM!!! F…fate….or luck….” Erin managed to say. For now she want able to contribute much as he teased her hard as rocks nipples. He could tell just with how those deep brown eyes locked on his as he enjoyed her soft chest. She was looking for a hint of a lie or anything but here he was being honest. He even offered to let her watch and he could see her curiosity was piqued. It was sudden when he let her chest go and a whimper of sadness could be heard. “That felt so good….” Honestly she was shocked that even came out making her blush but before she could say another would she was pulled back into a kiss. This time she closed her eyes and returned that kiss while nibbling on his lips and pressing her hot to hit into his mouth. Erin wasn’t sure how long they kissed, but once it was broken she froze lingering on how good it felt.

“Ohhh…I don’t plan to tease you unless you want me to draw this out, but no….Mmmmm…oh no…we could go all night if you want to but I’m not sure if you could keep up with me…,” Erin was now teasing while she picked up her pace.

He could feel the heaviness of her chest press against his as she leaned in close to bite his earlobe before she spoke in a very seductive voice. “I want you to use me and cum so deep inside nothing will leak out…make me yours Braden…” Erin purred like a kitten as he could feel her shift her weight above planting her feet flat on his bed while she lifted herself off his cock and slamming herself back down repeatedly wondering if his hands would find her hips and help her. “I’m so close….so close….Uhhhn…cum in your pussy Braden….cum with me…” the sloppy wet sounds of their coupling filling his RV but she wondered what sounds he’d make and how hard he would burst into her tight wet love cave.

Braden smiled as he kissed her. "Keep your lips against mine no matter what. You can sit back up when your going to cum." His hands left the back of her head and he trapped her legs under his own as he thrust his pelvis up hard to mee her coming down. He seized her nipples and he would push her breast up than pulled on her nipples to make her push down impaling herself each time ever deeper on his erection. He was hard, thick, and he was driving deeper insider her than she had ever felt. He would cum when she did. When she lifted up above him pulling on her own nipples to accept his seed. He would fill her to over flowing. Grunting, growling, and at the end laughing with a joyous sound of victory. He would release her nipples and pull her back down to hold and kiss her once he felt the ripples from her pussy subside. His kisses gentle, loving, his hands firm but warm on her skin. He pulled the blanket over them and only stopped kissing her to tell her.

"So your my pussy now, till the end of the summer at least." He kissed her a few more times, holding her as a lover would. His hands never stopping caressing her soft skin. "Tomorrow we will go over rules and go swimming again. You can look at what fate you were walking into in the morning before lunch. After if you think you made out better with me you can suck my cock again." More kisses followed, he had not grown soft yet inside her pussy as their cum leaked out. He allowed her to straighten her legs and he was not forcing her to remain on top of him. "So Erin I am almost ready to go again, do you still want to be on top?"

Braden was playful in his attitude and gentle in his aftercare. "You said something about all night as I recall?"

Erin could feel the smile as they kissed but he pulled away long enough to tell her what to do before her body would lose control. He wasn’t holding her too tight but Braden was teasing and keeping her on edge as he pulled her sensitive nipples. Keeper herself down kissing him as his thick member filled her to the point of whimpering. Even with her riding him Braden was pulling her down stretching her in the process. He already knew she was tight but with her on top and clenching like she was it made her feel like a vice grip. He couldn’t see it but the way her toes were curling and his pet had no choice but to break that kiss pulling herself up signing that she wasn’t going to last long with him pumping up into her having her clench so tightly it felt like her body was trying to suffocate his girthy gift. Lifting herself up it pulled on her heavy breasts as she tossed her silky black hair back and fell back down on his needy cock as her own tight hold craved how deep he was telling her to the point it hurt but it felt good and this time she was wet and enjoying it more than she would like to admit.

He could feel how tight she got and when she did it was then he exploded inside of her feeling her so deep it was almost as if she could feel every sport he was releasing into her youthful pussy. Braden pulled her down to kiss and she returned it deeply and passionately as he let her collapse on top of him letting her tongue carefully tangle with his giving him all the affection even as he celebrated his win. The kids went on for what felt like forever but he only broke it to speak and when he mention that to her pussy was his for the summer she didn’t deny it or complain or even tell him he was wrong. His hands explore her body as he could feel goosebumps all over it her body every so often confused with waves of pleasure as he pulled her down to the bed. She was able to straighten her legs out and let her body relax even though it was still tense from the waves of pleasure he sent shooting up like electricity up and down her spine. Erin’s Hair clung to her face that was now sweaty from all the very X-rated activities they were doing. “Mmmm… fair enough after lunch you get your cock sucked…” The way it rolled off her tongue was actually cute and a bit sweet mix with a seductive tone as he could see how she was trying to catch her breath after all of that activity. For the time being once she was lowered she would roll off of him and relax for just a little bit and if you look down he could see how much he put in her and how much she was leaking even though he shot so deep he could tell he filled her good.

Erin Was not expecting after care at all but he was being sweet and it was a bit confusing but she wasn’t gonna complain that she laid next to him and even rolled over to cuddle him close and place kisses on his cheek and neck. “All night? No I was not joking but I think we will definitely need some water and water drinks just in case would it be wrong if I wanted snacks?” Erin wrapped in around him and start caressing his chest up and down very gently and it was almost like they were lovers on vacation. He didn’t hurt her or do anything to make her feel pain so maybe she probably could get along and enjoy this for the summer. After all he was very good in bed but she was going to tell him that right away. “ why do I have a feeling you’re gonna make sure I don’t walk in the morning Braden. Am I allowed to use your name or should I choose a pet name for you?” Erin ask genuinely question since she was curious but she would come whenever you want it especially if they are going to go another round or several tonight.

Back
Top Bottom