Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She is my Toy EtherealElvenEmpress & MacCloud

MacCloud

Super-Earth
face claim Braden Wulfe age 41: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e9/58/d6/e958d61b80f0d614eac8ebc9eaf8beef.jpg

Braden Wulfe was an angry man. His life had been hard and he had survived, risking his life for God and Country too many times to count. Twenty years in the military had allowed him to retire young though. He was only 38 when he retired. He bout a truck with a small camper and set out across the country to just enjoy his well earned freedom. He was a big man at 6'3" and 210 pounds. He ran every day and took care of himself. He felt keeping ion shape would give him more days to enjoy. Besides after 20 years in the military keeping in shape was second nature. He prided himself on being honest. His entire adult life he had been dependable, trustworthy, even helpful. He had treated people politely and with courtesy. He had believed in the golden rule to treat other as he wanted treated himself. At least in non-combat situations. Yet even in those life and death times he had never mistreated a prisoner. All in all he felt he had lived a decent life. Helping when he could and defending his country when it was necessary. In many ways his reputation was all he had to leave behind him. He had never married, not wanting to leave a young widow behind.

He had only been a civilian a few months when he picked up a hitch hiker. A decent looking young man whose car had broken down. Turned out the young man was a drug dealer and Braden was arrested as his accomplice. He made phone calls to his old commander and a few other officers who knew him. None came to put in a good word for him. He was convicted and to jail as as accomplice. Braden was a proud man and he did not do well in jail. Especially since he had been convicted for something he did not do. Braden was an unruly even combative prisoner and his five year sentence soon became twenty. Braden would have none of it. A little less than two years into his sentence he escaped, using the skills he had learned in the military. He was no longer the man he had been. He was angry and felt betrayed. He stole a few cars as he fled the State he had been jailed. A few weeks out he stole an RV https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bd/ec/81/bdec814b8d6934d320fd48f11bbb50ea.jpg And drove it across state lines.

As he got into rural areas he stopped at a dealership and got a legitimate license plate and registration for his RV. The Dealer had helped him out of fear but he made an attempt to escape thinking he was going to die anyway. Braden was or at least had not been a killer. True he had killed, likely often but as a soldier. When the Dealer tried to escape Braden killed him quick and clean as he had always tried to do as a soldier. He buried the body in a septic tank used by the RV's to dump their own tanks into. He drove away without any guilt. He had changed a great deal from the man he was. As he was driving down a country road he spotted a young woman hitch hiking. He was horny and a good bit lonely and she had really nice legs and good set of lungs. He pulled over. and opened the door. "Come on in if you want a ride." Braden had plenty of rope and restrains in the closet of the RV. He planned on keeping this young woman a long while. As long as she didn't make too much a fuss about being a sex toy anyway.

Erin Suzuki 21

View: https://i.imgur.com/fglYCew.jpg

Erin was so close to graduation she could taste it but this vacation she just needs to get out and do her own thing which would prove to be a very dangerous mistake. She was always so careful and calculated though this year she threw caution to the wind and wanted to live a bit on the wild side and decided that hitchhiking would be a great way to see the country. She was small in stature ant 5 foot 4 and didn’t Way more than 140 pounds though what she had on her body showed more in her chest than anything.

She forgot how long she had been walking she had been lucky enough to be picked up before and let out since it was the end of the line for her. For now everyone has been so nice and sweet she figured everyone in this country was. Walking along the side of the road with her thumb out on occasion holding her backpack and wearing a simple tank top and shorts with a change of clothes of course. She was tired and took a moment to stop and take a drink of the bottle filled with cold water to cool her down since there are no stores or gas stations along the way as luck would have it someone in a massive RV pulled up and called out to her.

“Really? You are a lifesaver!” Erin said and without even thinking she hopped right in. It was hot and she was tired and he looked pretty safe. She reached out with a free hand and ran her fingers through her long dark hair as she took one step at the other into the RV. “ Where are you headed? I’m headed to the next major city if you’re going that way or as far as you’re willing to take me. I really appreciate it. I’m Erin Nice to meet you.” She was very forthcoming and polite. She took the seat in the front figuring that’s where she could go but if you want her to change she could tell her unlike any good passenger she would climb in get her things settled in buckle up So it took a minute to get herself comfortable with her large chest size in his RV. “ What’s your name?” She was trying to make idle conversation hoping he would be alright with that. With something as big as this she figured she hit the jackpot with getting a nice ride into the city no alarm bells are going off since he figured he looks like a nice older gentleman.

Braden was discreet as he checked her out as she climbed into the passenger seat. "Oh no where in particular. I guess the next major city is as good as anywhere else." His smile was gentle but his eyes were a bit harder than one might expect. He was facing forward though as he waited for her to get in and buckled up. "Erin is a pretty name. My name Is Braden, I recently left the Army and am just seeing my own country. Seems I should know just what I spent my life defending." He drove on once she was ready. Once back on the road he pointed to back "if you need to use the restroom is is clean. Everything you need should be in there as well if you want to clean up a bit. I will pull over if you do as this road is pretty bumpy and it might be hard to do much if I kept moving." He laughed without looking over "I am sure you don't want you pretty butt covered in that blue dye used in the chemical toilets!"

He glanced over looking at her breast and legs "Oops, my bad. I have been alone far too long I guess, I did not mean to be offensive." He looked forward the image of her long legs and nipples under her tank top made his cock lurch in his pants. The long dark hair, the pretty legs and tight ass, she had large breasts which was nice, there were many things he could do to those melons on her chest. She was young, she should be easy to train. He liked her, she was polite and had some manners. Not a foul mouthed angry youth he had seen far too many of. She was a nice girl he was certain of that. He drove on answering any questions she asked but saying little else. They were in a very rural area and it was miles and miles of farmer fields and forest. There was a road sign ahead ~last chance for gas within 400 miles.~ The sign was for a place fifty miles away.

Braden looked across at her making eye contact "You have any money? It is okay if you don't just buy what you need and I will put it on my account. He pulled into the small convenience store, stopping at the pumps for gas. "Might as well stretch your legs. Remember just get what you need or want for that matter. I am good for it." He walked inside and left money for the gas and extra besides "Just ring up what the lady wants and I will pay for all after I top off the tank. The store was nice inside but the rest rooms were a disaster. There was a snake in the sink, it was that bad! Braden went out and pumped gas. His hope was she would get something to drink and need to use the bathroom soon after they left here. His plan was taking shape as the gas tank filled.

He was already giving off good vibes for her especially since he was willing to introduce himself. “Braden. Nice to meet you.” He’s gonna offer to shake his hand but he was holding the wheel and she didn’t want to distract the driver but she did offer him a very sweet smile. He pointed to the back and she took a look when he mentioned there was a restroom in his RV and she shook her head that look like a yes meaning she understood what he said. He got the RV started and we’re going to drive off and she would look around and it didn’t even occur to her that he was checking her out like that but when she caught him she shrugged. “ it’s okay it’s pretty hot I probably should’ve worn more but I couldn’t take the heat. This country is so hot! How do you survive here?” Erin was making idle conversation hoping it was alright with him but he seems pretty friendly.

“I don’t have to use the restroom now but probably in about 20 or 30 minutes can you stop only if you want to I can hold it. I didn’t drink that much water anyway so I should be fine for a while. I didn’t think these RVs came this big where are you traveling?” She continue to pester him with questions but when he asked if she had money she nodded yes. “ don’t worry I came prepared. I am used to traveling around so I have money don’t worry about that I won’t be any problems. It was nice of him to even offer to put things on his tab since she didn’t have money but she had America use credit cards more so she had that she had some cold hard cash on her but not as much as she should’ve and she did take him up on his offer and got a drink and a few snacks nothing too extravagant. Cookies and chips. A soda and a big bottle of water she could’ve gotten more but she wasn’t the type of girl to buy everything when someone was offering. She will make sure I stop by the bathroom so that scared the crap out of her when she saw a snake in the sink she managed to use the restroom but didn’t say too much about it and look shaken up when she came out.

Once Erin got what she needed she would hop back into the RV and wait for the driver hop back in when he was ready.

Braden saw she was upset as she left the rest room, he saw she was inside the RV so he finished the business with the clerk. He had seen the cameras were all working so he had made every attempt to keep his face from them. He was pretty good at keeping himself off camera. Those camera also saved the clerks life. Braden was in a good mood and considered killing the clerk. It would be too messy and on camera, he didn't want anything to spoil his time with young Erin. So he was back in the RV and put the six pack of soda and another of water in his fridge. He looked at Erin "You want me to put any of your stuff in the fridge? There is room."

Soon they were back on the road and he was feeling more at ease. Knowing there was a long section of rather empty forest here abouts he felt he had some time to train and groom his young lady friend. He started talking as he drove. "You mentioned how hot it was. You should try some of the places I have been. Around the Amazon river, mosquitos big enough to hit with a baseball bat. Sweating more water than you could drink in the same amount of time. He laughed. Or the dessert, I have been in dessert country so hot and dry you could not sweat. In fact you pour water on your skin and it would evaporate almost before it dampened your skin. People live in those places as well. One thing about humans they adopt to where they are."

He rambled on a short time about a few places he had been. In the military he had seen a lot more hard country than resort areas for sure. He glanced over at her, catching her cleavage in his sight "so you do this sort of thing often? Traveling like this? I just ask because you said you had money and you seem prepared for this sort of travel. You know it is dangerous to tell a stranger you have money, right. You should be more careful." He drove a short time on before asking about the rest room back at the store. "You seemed upset when you left the rest room back at the store? You all right? I don't mind stopping if you need to use the bathroom in here. It really is too bumpy to use when moving!"

Once back in the RV Erin didn’t even notice how he was avoiding cameras as she got what he bought for her. She did her best to buy what healthy choices they had and if Braden saw what she had the young college girl got more fruit than processed junk.

“You have a fridge in here?” She asked looking up as she almost buckled herself in and looked at her apples and bananas that she managed to snag. “If you could I’d really appreciate it. It’s not too much trouble is it?” Erin asked holding out her fruit for him to take. This guy was super sweet in her book and for now she had no reason to suspect him of anything at all!

When he began to tell her of his travels and stories he had beautiful wide doe brown eyes focused on only him. “America sounds really intense I’ve never seen a dessert in real life nor mosquitos that big. I don’t think I’d survive at all!” That was said with a cute chuckle while making idle conversation.

“Me?” The Asian woman pointed at her nose and shook her head no. “This is my first time doing this. My friends say it’s safe and I want to see more of this country before I graduate. We don’t really had this culture back home. People have been so kind and nice. I’ve gotten pretty far. Huh? I shouldn’t say that?” That was when she looked confused but she was willing to learn all she could a lot this hitchhiking adventure. “I’ll be careful next time. This is all still new to me. I’ll take any advice you have to give me..” offering the nice driver a genuine smile.

“That would be helpful. I just couldn’t use the bathroom. There was a…what’s the word…snake in there. I didn’t know if it was poisonous or venomous so I left. I don’t know your wild life really well at all. My home town had different wildlife. Do you think we can stop for a restroom break? No rush. I can wait I promise.” Oh he had a sweet passenger who was trying her best to not inconvenience him at all.

Braden pulled over onto a forester road and stopped. Go ahead you can wash your face or whatever you like. I could use a break anyway, I have been driving a long while. Once she was in the bathroom he tied the door shut so she could not get out. While she was trapped in there he went to his closet and got out lengths of rope. He tied on to each corner leg of the bed so he could stretch her out spread eagle. He had a rope under the bed that he could tie to her upper legs or maybe even across her body? He looked in her bag and made a gag from her panties and socks. He had an old blindfold he had found in the RV. He went back to the drivers seat to wait. He was far enough off the road to not be easily seen. He was tired so he put on head phones and slept in the drivers seat. Everything was locked and she was unlikely to break down the door. He set an alarm for three hours and turned up his music so he could still hear her if she was loud.

He had the bedroom all set for when he would go to claim her. He was tired but he had a difficult time going to sleep. He was astonished he felt no guilt. She was a nice girl, maybe even a virgin and he was going to do things to her he would never have even considered before going to jail. He no longer cared about right and wrong. He no longer worried about morality. He had lived by codes, believed they would keep him on the straight and narrow even amidst some of the hell he had lived through. He had seen things that made him question his humanity. He had kept to his code like a life line to sanity. They had left him to rot in that jail ceil, all those people who had thanked him or given him medals. They had abandoned him. That was when he lost faith in his code. That was when he began the trek that made him able to use a young girl like a sex toy. It bothered him though, it bothered him that it did not even phase him.

He rested and that gave her three hours to wear herself out and get scared.

Erin was none the wiser when Braden pulled over. It gave her a chance to wash her face and stretch out. “Thanks! How long do you think it’ll take until we reach the city?” She asked before heading into the restroom and locking herself in without thinking he was going to do the same from the other side. Being a girl she took her time and didn’t even notice anything.

While she was locked inside he went through her things finding her student ID, copy other Japanese passport, extra clothing, money, her iPhone, make up and so on. She traveled light bit with essentials. When Erin would try to leave and couldn’t get out that was when the rattling started. Soon pulling and yanking then yelling.

“HEEEY! Braden!!!’ BRADEN THE DOOR IS STUCK! HELP!!! HEY!!! HEEEEEY!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!” She wasn’t strong enough to break anything at all but she had lungs on her and he was smarty enough to drive them far away from anyone to hear her yelling and screaming. The poor girl was going to make herself hoarse with that yelling and soon it turned into crying and begging. “PLEASE! I can’t get out! Let me out….help….please I can’t open it..” Erin kept yelling not her voice hurt and it soon devolved into crying and sobbing as she got sweaty and hot putting up a fight. And if he listened in he’d hear her sobbing as her fear was leaking out being trapped like a caught stray cat. It felt like an eternity and she thought he must have gone shopping without her and hoped that he’d realize his bathroom door was stuck and would rescue her soon.

Braden heard her, it was in a fashion soothing. She made all the noises he had felt inside when he was locked up. When no one would listen, when no one returned his calls for help. He had been trapped just like Erin was now in many ways. The difference being when people came to hurt him he beat them half to death. When the guards tried to push him around he beat them as well. He had earned a reputation in prison as a hard case. It had not taken long before he was in isolation. Those who were in charge learned to treat him with some respect and those others, the inmates learned to leave him alone. Even when not in isolation he was alone. Alone and scared as she was now. Making her suffer as he had suffered had a sort of balancing affect on his mind. Of course he was going to have sex with Erin and no one had succeeded invading his body. Than if she was stronger or maybe smarter she would have stopped him from using her? It felt good in an odd way to get his revenge. Even if she was an innocent who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After three hours he felt she would be stressed out and worn out from struggling. Easier to manipulate. He took off his headphones when he had rested and went to the door. He untied the rope and yanked the door open. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and a nipple and pulled her to her feet. He gave her time to use her hands to help her stand is was not as much about pain as it was control. He would control her as they tried to control him. "It sucks doesn't." His voice was soft, rather playful. Not at all like an attacker. "Your life is your own for the first time in forever and someone takes it from you." He released the nipple and turned her to the wall pressing her against it. "All the freedom you once had is gone and you are thrown into a cruel world where no one cares. The only thing that matters is your strength and ability to resist. In your case that is not a strong point so you will suffer."

"Erin, I will not try to hurt you if you behave. If you don't behave I will cause you pain." He kicked her feet apart, and put his one foot inside hers, like they used to do to him when they hand cuffed him and made him duck walk. If she tried to turn away from the wall she would fall, it was a simple balance thing. He held her hair yet forcing her face against the wall. His free hand pulled her tank top up over her head, using a side to side motion freeing her breasts. Than he reached around her hips and tugged her shorts and panties down to her knees. "Step out of those." He pulled her by her hair away from the wall letting her legs come together. He released her hair only long enough to pull her tank top over her head. Now she was naked bit for her shoes. he took her hands in his and pulled them down to her hips as he propelled her to the bedroom. The ropes were obvious and the bed was ready for her. It was clean, it looked inviting or would have if she was not being forced toward it.

"It sucks doesn't it. When you plead, beg, and try to avoid the obvious conclusion? Only to be forced to do things you never expected to need to do. When your innocent and no one cares." He kissed her neck behind the ear, his tongue pressing the nerve bundle there. "You obey me and you don't get hurt. You fight me and bad things will happen. I am going to tie you to the bed now. For your own good do not resist." he was ready for a kick between the legs, his knee already guarding for such a tactic. The room left her few options as the windows were boarded over under the curtains. There was a dresser beside the door and a closet on the other side than there was a night stand on the right side of the bed and the bed was against the left wall. It was a Queen size bed where a double was meant to be. There was barely any room to move let alone try to escape in the bedroom and the hallway here was narrow. Braden's shoulders almost touched each wall just standing there. "Now behave and lay on your back on the bed. I promise it will go easier for you to obey."

Erin was exhausted and tired from crying she felt so alone and just for a moment when he opened that door she thought she was saved up before she could say anything he grabbed her hair and her nipple pulling her out making her whimper and try to get away. She was a petite young woman and he was so much stronger and bigger than she was he could easily maneuver her and pull her out. Her pale cheeks stained with tears in her hair clung to her face from her being sweaty from her fighting to get out. Braden begin to address her and that she sent her into a fight or flight mode and she was trying to get away and she was too scared to fight especially with him being as large as he was.

“P…please…. what did I do wrong?” Her small voice squeaked as she was panicking and trembling like a leaf in the wind. He was undressing her and she didn’t know what to do. Erin froze. The nipple he grabbed and pinched was standing at attention and he let her hair go to pull her tank top over at the pull down her shorts and panties leaving her in just her shoes and she could look and see what was in store for her but she didn’t put two into together. She was whimpering as he spread her legs as if he was arresting her and pushed her against the wall. Was speaking but nothing really cemented in her brain what he was saying because all she was doing was trembling in fear pure fear.

As he was propelling her towards the bedroom he was kissing and touching her and all she would do was whimper and look like someone just kicked her puppy. “Kaeritai…” she whimpered in a language he probably didn’t understand and it meant that she wants to go home but he probably wouldn’t understand what she meant though the way she said it it was begging and she resorted back to her native tongue especially in this kind of situation as he pushed her towards the bed and he was telling her to behave and do as well she was told. She shook her head no but she wasn’t trying to fight him and he probably expected her to kick and scream and yell but he got a poor frozen nude young woman. Her crying picked up again.

He did say if she obeyed it would go easier for her and she was now trying to weigh her options he could see her looking around trying to see if there’s a way to leave but there is hardly any room with him and her in there with that big of a bed. “ if I do what you tell me can I go?” She managed to say in such a soft voice as she would move to take a seat on the bed but he could see how her hands were clenched and fists shaking and pulled close to her body. She wasn’t going to hit him she was just digging her nails into her palms trying to figure out if this was real or a dream but the pain she felt with her nails told her that this was reality as she slowly laid down on the bed but she would try to cover her large chest with both her arms crossing them across her large bosom. “ I won’t tell anyone or do you ask please just let me go when you’re done… i’ll find another ride I can pay you…. i’ll do whatever you want just please let me go after. P…promise?” Now here she was bartering figuring she would get more if she offered herself to him it maybe if she willingly did this he would let her go and maybe he just wanted to sex. “ if you just asked I would’ve given it to you you know that right?” He said hoping that he would possibly understand that he wouldn’t have had to force her but she was absolutely terrified.

Braden waited till she was on the bed. He listened to her. The thoughts brought back memories of his first nights in jail. No one cared about what he said. They had even laughed and joked about it, "yep everyone in here is innocent right guys! All a big misunderstanding." It was times like that the guards and other inmates would join in almost like friends making fun of the dumb kid. He moved to the bed and straddled her chest kneeling. He took her right arm and lifted it as he sat his weight on her trapping her other arm over her breasts. He proceeded to tie her wrist securely in the rope than took up most of the slack so her arm was stretched out and to the side. He rolled off the bed and took her other arm, regardless of her struggles she was now to limited to really put up much of a fight. He put his knee on her arm and tied the wrist as the other. Pulling the other end of the rope he took out more slack and tied it off. Her arms were now stretched out over her head and out to the sides of the bed. His silence to that point was meant to frighten her. He had learned that talking meant the keepers were nervous. Quiet meant they were intent on getting done whatever they had come to do.

Once both arms were tied he ran his hand down over her body, a gentle caress despite any squirming she might try. He looped the rope around her left ankle and tied it. Secured he again took out the slack stretching her even more. The right ankle was no problem as she had very little movement left. He was into martial arts and had used them in real life on battlefields. He was careful to avoid any attempts from her kicking. Once he had her right ankle secured she was stretched out and spread open. With her helpless he shoved a pillow under he lower back to lift her ass and spread her even mor open. He put a pillow under her head for some comfort for her. "I saw no medications so I am assuming you have no problem with health. You asked me if you cooperated if I would release you. I wondered the same thing myself at first. It didn't help, although the opposite did happen. The more I struggled the more time they would keep me. Or try to anyways. You see I escaped them. They are likely not even looking hard for me by now. So you have hope Erin. Someday, sometime you might escape? Than you will have your freedom back. I wonder will your mind be bent like mine or will you return to the beautiful innocence I saw when you got into my vehicle?"

He picked up another rope and tied a secure length both above and below her knee. Walking around the bed he tied the other knee the same way. When he pulled on the middle it pulled her legs even wider apart. She had almost no slack at all now. With her bound and stretched open he began caressing her skin, her shapely legs and her arms. Her abdomen and than he began teasing her breasts. Pulling on her nipples till her breast was pulled up from her body then letting her breast fall back to her chest. After that game he suckled her breast just a little on the rough side, nothing harsh. His tongue lashed each nipple in turn as he suckled it firmly. He enjoyed her struggles.

Erin was trying her best to find a way out of the situation nothing is working. She was trying to reason with him and he wasn’t even listening to reason it felt like she was listening to him speak of something else I’m not even thinking about what he was doing to her. “Why are you doing this? I don’t know what do you mean. Everyone is innocent I didn’t do anything to you I can pay you back for my food or gas… please I’ll do anything just let me go…” She was begging as he was taking the time to tie her down home by then leg by leg first as he straddled her chest leaving her more vulnerable than before.

Her arms were stretched out leaving her even more vulnerable as he tied her legs down all she could do is look away as her long dark hair fell behind her like a dark canvas. That was when her tears began to flow even more. Rolling down her cheeks making the sides her face and his bed damp. “ I am not from this country please let me go…. They’ll look for me. They will exchange student they will notice I’m gone let me go and I will say nothing I swear it.” It was time for her to start bargaining especially when her legs are spread leaving her unable to wake up a shake or try to get free even if she did there’s nowhere to go or run or hide. Just when she thought he was done with the ropes he added more spreading her wider giving him more access to her nude body. Her flat stomach and pale skin unblemished and like a doll. “I want my mom and dad…please….” The begging would cease and tease her breasts and caress her flat stomach. He pinched and pulled at her nipples making them hard causing her to turn away since she did not want to even look at him especially since he was making her body reacted to his unwanted touches. Erin Was so very vulnerable. She sniffle and whimper and all she could do is hope that maybe once he had sex with her I’d let her go and she would keep her word he did. At this very moment she was regretting ever hitchhiking up until this point she had had good luck until Braden picked her up….

"Oh you will pay me Erin, but not with money. He moved between her legs and began kissing from her inner thigh higher. When he reached her mound he kissed her there and shifted to kiss the other inner thigh. He could smell her arousal, it was strange that fear would cause sexual arousal? Braden figured it must be some sort of female defense mechanism? He began stroking her folds with two fingers as his mouth got ever closer to her pussy. "You are very wet Erin. Your mind may be saying this is all wrong bit your body is responding perfectly. Remember to ask for your orgasm. You will be enjoying a few of them today." His mouth descended out of her sight and he suckled her clitoris, drawing the pearl from under the protective hood, His tongue began flicking the sensitive area. Two fingers slipped inside her pussy to stimulate her even more. His other hand caressed her body to squeeze her plump breast and keep her nipples firm.

He was no longer talking as he worked at forcing her orgasm. He had many years of experience even if the last few had been empty of female companionship. He was relentless and she was helpless to pull away. Whenever his tongue found a more sensitive spot he would go back there more often. His tongue never tired as he lashed her pearl. Both the flat of his tongue and the tip. He would make her body succumb to him no matter what her mind claimed! He wondered if she would ask for her orgasm or not. How strong was her will? He would find out soon though.

She wasn’t wet at all. She had no idea what he was taking about. Fearful she was but her fear kept her dry as the Sahara dessert. What he playing mind games? Was he imagining her wet? That was the last thing she was. How could she be wet when she feared for her well-being?

He made her nipples hard but even his teasing and licking only his saliva made her feel wet when she wasn’t. He forced two fingers into her DRY entrance making her whimper. It hurt making her cry more. She was not enjoying it but his delusions made him think she was. He kept talking about how wet she was and how turned on she was and all she could do was continue to cry and sob. He had her tied up and she had no way to escape or even wiggle or move or fight what he was doing. There’s a point to turn her face away so she wouldn’t even look at him but sadly she could feel him and he was touching her in ways that she wasn’t ready for I didn’t want him to do. She may have offered earlier but this was beyond the pale.

There was no weird female defense mechanism she was upset and terrified and he must’ve been delusional thinking she was turned on by this. Erin thought he was a nice guy at first but now all she knew was he was a predator and she should’ve been more careful hitchhiking. What he could smell clearly was her fear not arousal from her. She had goosebumps but it wasn’t because she was turned on it was her body’s reaction to being bound and held down and restrained.

“ i’m not wet let me go! I don’t want this! Why are you doing this? Just stop why would you do this to me what did I do to you?” She remained she was crying as she yelled hoping someone will hear her in his RV but the last thing she was feeling was arousal. Your body was not responding to what he was imagining how can he expect her to be wet when he was forcing himself on her? He was poking and fingering her and that wasn’t a turn on she was even trying to cleanse herself tighter if she could to keep him out of her but the only thing that he was getting was his own spit.

If he thought his other female companionship experiences were empty this one was even more so especially since he knew this unfortunate passenger didn’t want this outcome.

Last edited:
Braden finally realized what she was saying. He sat up and removed his fingers. He frowned at her. So your a tough one are you. Well I can figure out what makes you beg. Something will. Till than just rest easy." He didn't have any lube or toys here and he was miles away from any store where he could buy what he wanted. He added the blindfold and his headphones to her bondage. The music was soft rock for him to sleep. Covering her eyes and taking away her ability to hear was to make her more tense. He went to the drivers seat. He had things he needed to buy to break her in. Starting the RV he turned around and began driving toward the nearest town, which was an easy eight hours away. He drove four hours without stopping. He was tired, the short nap when she was in the bathroom was not enough to drive for long. He went back to the bedroom checked her bindings to ensure they were still tight but not cutting off the circulation. Satisfied she was tied tight still he stripped down laying on the bed next to her, resting his head on her breast.

As he lay there he would suckle on her nipple, his tongue flicking across the tip. His hand on her mound caress her there gently. He lay beside her like a lover might. Even as he slept his hands moved over her. She would feel him but she could neither see or hear him! Her limbs trapped in the same position for hours by the time he woke up. He removed the ear phones. He sat beside her stroking her pussy and breasts as he waited for her to be able to hear normally again. Once he though she had time to adjust he would ask her. "Would you like me to tie you up in a different position? Give your body a bit of time to relax a little, maybe?"

He wasn’t listening to her was he? Erin was trying so hard to make him feel compassion or even sympathy for her. Sadly none of that worked. For a moment she thought it did when he pulled his fingers from her and finally spoke but it wasn’t what she wished to hear. He told her to rest easy. Like she could! He not only had her tied up he then blindfolded her and put on headphones. That only made this worse. Not being able to see or hear left her imagining the absolute worst.

Was he going to kill her instead? That was the thought that ran on stop in her mind. Feeling him he checked her ropes after leaving her wide awake in complete darkness with music as she felt the RV move for what was an eternity for this young fit coed. “Please let me go….I’ll do anything please…..” she’d beg though being visually and hearing impaired Erin was unable to hear her own begging voice. He was cuddling and touching her like a lover would and Erin even though she slept on and off it was neither restful or helpful.

Every touch he gave her made her whimper and she felt like she’d run out of tears. Hungry and exhausted. Not only that but she was stuck in this position. Her body was locking up as he felt up her soft form. It was strange when he took the headphones and she could hear him all she wanted to to was plead and cry and get him to let her go but he offered to change positions so thinking as quickly as possible she said: “Yes please….I’ll do anything you want if you promise to l…let me go. I mean anything….please Braden. That’s your name. I remember it. Please….” Erin was trying to tug I. His heartstrings as best she could. “Would you like that? You can touch me more if you untie me…”

"You said anything before and you were uncooperative. You said anything and you gave nothing. You offer to let me touch you?" He pulled the hair on her mound lift her ass off the pillow. "See? I can do whatever I want even if I never untie you." He stood at the end of the bed and untied her leg. Both at the knee and at the ankle. As he untied one he massaged the muscles, bent the leg at the knee and did all he could to loosen the stiff muscles. He than untied the other leg. His hands were gentle yet firm as he work on the tension knots and eased her legs through some motion to restore energy to them. Than he bound her ankles together. He move to her left side and untied her left arm. "If you fight me I will spank you till your ass is red. I might even spank you other places if you do not obey me. Your choice Erin. Easy on you or fun for me."

After the warning her massaged and moved her arm to restore blood flow and energy to the limb. He placed the hand on her mound. "If you lift that hand I will make you wish you had not." he moved and untied the other arm his care and tenderness so unlike what he had done before. He was so tender and caring of her. Yet his threats hovered over her. AS he worked on her right arm "I think you best be thinking on ways to be wet for me next time I want your body. You keep promising me anything yet you don't give anything. It is up yo you how much pain you suffer or how much pleasure you enjoy. The same activities can create either sensation on the body. If I fuck you wet you could enjoy it. If I fuck you dry it will be agony for you and less fun for me. The choice is yours. Instead of making promises you won't keep maybe you should think about telling me what you enjoy that would make you wet?"

If she did not fight he would roll her onto her stomach and tie her hands behind her back in a box tie. Hand to the opposite elbow, her forearms tied by tight loops of rope from on wrist to to the other. Than her arms were tied to her neck so if she lowered her arms she choked herself. If she fought he would force her into position and bind her even tighter. Once her arms were bound he would untie her ankles and pull her off the bed by her hair. Turning her to face him and he pushed her so she was sitting on the bed. "I am going to put your shoes and socks on your feet. We are going for a run. If you try to kick me you will run bare footed. That won't be pleasant for you and your feet will be ripped up. You need to get this one fact in your head. Cooperate and be treated nice. Be naughty and suffer the consequences. You can stop begging for your freedom. I will let you go when I decide I need a change. Not before."

Braden sat on the outside of her legs pulling a foot across his lap to put the sock and shoe on. He would move to the other side and repeat so she had no real chance to kick him anyway. "You might do better to accept your fate Erin. Fighting this will only make life worse for you."

He was not going to let her go was he? The fear was easily seen and due to him keeping her bound she was so stiff and even she welcomed him moving her legs and massaging her. Braden pulled the tuft of hair on her mound lifting her up making her move to alleviate any pain. He spoke of how uncooperative she was being and she shook her head no. “I can’t cooperate if you have me tied up like this…” her captor could hear the fear in her tired and shaky voice.

Dispute the circumstances and him kidnapping her Braden was gentle as he told her her options. Massaging her. Getting her blood flowing. Moving her legs and even if she wished to kick him she was too stiff to fight.

“Why are you doing this to me? Did I make you mad? Why?” She asked hoping for answers. Anything at all. He did say he’d fuck her either way; wet or dry and she felt like she was going to be sick. Erin had no say no matter how much she cried or pleaded. “I…I can’t sleep with you tied up. Untie me please…I’m more fun when I can move…” maybe that tactic would work. For her. Letting him move her legs she whimpered but didn’t fight as he maneuvered her to her toned stomach. Box tying her as easy as she seemed to actually give up for the time being. The bright side of this was he was being tender but how could she relax when he was terrifying her?

The way he was manhandling her easy kind but she was like captured game not sure how to react. “I’m scared….so scared how can I get turned on when I think you’re going to kill me….I just can’t…” Erin confessed knowing it most likely meant nothing to him as her would move her like a life size doll and sit her up up put on her socks and shoes. The rules were stated simply enough she would nod and even dated to ask: “May I have my clothes for the run. Please?” Maybe she needed to try and be nice and maybe just maybe he would let her have a top. Her body language was so tense it wouldn’t hurt to try to relax but here she was thinking today just might be her last day on earth!

With her shoes on he got a t-shirt and pulled it down over her head. It was almost like a short dress on her. "There your covered but it really wouldn't matter as we are far from anyone else. Now than I promise I have no intention of killing you. I don't have any intention of injuring you or doing any permanent damage to you. None, I will promise you it just will not happen. In fact I promise no one else will do anything like that while you are with me. At least to the best of my ability to protect you." He turned and lead her by the leash that was around her neck and connected to her hands to the door. "Now You have my word you won't die. I have never broken a promise in my life. I have promised I will fuck you and enjoy your pretty body. You believe that. So you can believe I am not going to do any real damage to your body." He opened the door and stepped down to the ground. Turning he picked her up by her waist and put her on the ground.

"We are going to run now. When you get tired you speak up. Keep in mind there we are not really in civilization here. There are wild animals, snakes, and even predators that might decide to attack you. You don't want me to leave you alone out here." He gave her some slack in her leash and tugged "lets go pretty little Erin." It was a deer trail most likely and he kept the pace slow for her benefit. Still the ground was uneven and the trail was far from straight, moving around trees and rocks. Braden seemed right at home there as he easily kept the pace slow enough for Erin to keep up.

Braden at least covered her up but he could tell even with his oath she was still scared. The T-shirt looked like a minidress but honestly it was better than nothing at all. He promised he wasn’t going to kill or injure her that was something though would he ever let her go? No idea but she was too afraid to press what little luck she had left.

He then gave her a leash and it was hard to not cry yet again as he easily picked her up. “W..will you at least use protection? I only want that….I don’t care if you use me but do you have condoms?” Erin shyly inquired as he easily sat her down outside. She didn’t try to take off though she did look around and had no idea where she was at all. He had her things and her phone so she was unable to check her location.

He mentioned a run which wasn’t going to be hard for her since she was fit but she had no sports bra on meaning it would not be comfortable at all. Standing there she didn’t want to be left to the wild beasts and elements so she would listen . His new pet would actually listen me follow though under better circumstances she’d be a better running partner but for now her slow pace and full bouncing chest would be a sight for him to enjoy.

The run was a good three miles and the country was beautiful. Trees, deer, and playful small animals were abundant and had little fear of them as they were never hunted here. Braden made sure his new pet was sweaty though before he slowed down to a walk. It was a bit steep and moving water could be heard nearby. Braden was careful helping her down the steep path as her arms were tied behind her and useless to her. As they neared the water she would see a waterfall, a pond, and the stream taking away the overflow. Once there Braden untied her hands, removed the t-shirt. He would tie her hands again in front of her. He removed the shoes and socks and smiled at her. "Go ahead and enjoy the water." He sat down and began stripping his own clothes off as well. She would see his firm body, well muscled but also heavily scarred. His life must have been a hard one indeed.

Bare foot and no idea where she was this was her first real chance to escape him. Would his promise of abuse if she tried hold her here? It was obvious Braden did not think she would try to escape here as he paid her only passing attention. If he took her here he had no protection though! Braden was not really acting like he was going to though? He seemed ready to just enjoy the water on a hot day after a good run.

Erin was bound and collared as her captor took her for a run. It took a bit of getting used to to keep up with his pace especially since she was not dressed for exercise. It was hard to run or do activity without a sports bra but she did her best. With her arms tied behind her Braden had to make sure to keep an eye on her in case she fell or tripped. Luckily for him she kept up pretty well and with all the movement and exercise her long dark hair was cleaning her face that was covered in sweat. She had no idea how long they had been running and moving let alone she had no idea where the hell they were.

His captive looked around but she couldn’t figure out where she was or any landmarks since she had never been here before. It was just trees and wilderness and wild animals. This would’ve been a peaceful run if she wasn’t bound and kept as a hostage. When they finally came across a waterfall and moving water he untied her hands from the back and took off her top and got her to get her sneakers off but retied her hands in front of her. “ can you untie me so I can actually swim? I can’t really run away I have no idea where I am. Where else am I supposed to go?” She asked as she held out both hands hoping he would untie her and believe her words because honestly if she ran not only was she completely nude and helpless, but he had all of her information so even if she ran away he could still search for her or he would know where she went to school.

Erin would try not to stare at the scars on his body. He stripped himself leaving her nude but she still held out her hands hoping he would untie her especially since a dip in the water would help her since she was very sweaty. There was no way she could swim out and escape since she had no idea where this path lead. “Please? I’m not going to run away I just don’t think it’s safe for me to get in the water tied up….please?” He asked again softly and shyly hoping maybe he would take pity on her and let her hands become free so she can get in the water.

Braden met her eyes and nodded "You seem smart enough to know you have no chance to escape here. There is nothing for many many miles and being naked and barefoot you would have a hard time getting anywhere. You get a few bleeding scratches and the native predators would be in your trail in no time. You would fare better if I caught you actually. Even though I would punish you for running away it would not be as bad as being eaten by wolves of some other predator." He took her hands in one hand and asked. "What is in this for me? I free your hands, let you swim and cool off in the water. I be nice to you what is in it for me." He began untying her hands, once freed he put his hands on her shoulders. "I want a kiss."

He dropped his hands to take hers and put her hands on his hips. "If the kiss is good, I will not bother you while we are here. I will not tie your hands on the walk back either. I will put a rope around your waist as a leash is all." Braden moved his arms around her his hands on her bare ass. "I think that is quite a lot for a kiss. I have proven my intentions by untying your hands already. He now waited to see if she would kiss him, would she be able to do so in this situation? The water was inviting as the day was a hot one and she had just endured a long run. She was naked but free. She knew what he offered for the kiss, if it was 'good'? He had not mentioned the consequences for no kiss or one that was 'bad'.

He was correct it would be safer with him even though he was terrifying for her especially since she thought he was a sweet man who helped her until he locked her in the bathroom and touched her inappropriately. Holding her hands out she saw him reach out and take her hands in his but he didn’t untie her just yet though he didn’t ask what was in it for him and she was quiet for a few seconds before she’d even answered.

“ My answer would be anything that doesn’t hurt me….” Erin’s boys were soft as she still held out her hands for him hoping he would untie her. Braden actually did untie her, But that wasn’t it as he felt his hand moved to her firm ass and pull her close. Erin nodded and he was right that was not allowed to ask to have some freedom for just a kiss. “A kiss is Something I can do…. how do you like to be kissed?” He could easily tell her nerves were on end but instead of running away she moved closer to him and looked up at him with her big doe like brown eyes. The offer was too good to turn away but instead of waiting for him to answer she stood on her tiptoes and slowly leaned in to press her lips against his own. She wasn’t sure if he would react or pull her closer but for now she’s slowly move her lips against his and let her tongue poke to try and gain entry to his mouth especially since he said if this kiss was good he’d give her a little bit more freedom and that was a good trade for just a kiss.

Braden pressed his lips back against her's and he opened his mouth to let her tongue play. His own danced with her tongue as well. His grip on her tighten and he press his lips more passionately to hers. He walked into the water till her feet were no longer touching the bottom. The long kiss made him sigh and he loosened his hold on her. "That was a perfect kiss My Pet. Anytime you kiss me like that will win you points. Swim if you like, I will be content to savor the kiss and watch you swim about. You maybe my slave but you will find within some limits I will treat you very well. I am not very good at dating and I am getting older. So I take what I want and when I am done I will set you free. You will have learned a lot about sex and your horizons will be a bit wider. You will not be harmed. Not by me or anyone else who may use your body."

Braden let her be, he truly did enjoy her lithe movements. The kiss had loosened his tongue and he had admitted more to her. Despite the heat the shadey spot was well protected from getting sunburn. Braden looked around making sure there were no poison ivy or relatives therein. He floated around, mostly on his back. He did splash her a few times, being playful. She would notice how intense he was even when relaxed! The time drifted by as any lazy summer midday.

Braden would move up onto a wide rock to dry, "You might want to climb out to dry I have a couple towels but you might feel better if you had some time to warm in the sun." He made no attempt to sway her though. Leaving her swim if she so decided. It was more than an hour of freedom already.

Back
Top Bottom