Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She is my Toy EtherealElvenEmpress & MacCloud

It was Restful as she slept and she didn’t stir much during the night. For once always quiet and she didn’t cry or protest anything at all. When she thought she was left behind it did leave her a bit broken especially out in a place where animals could eat her or someone could find her and cause her more pain and suffering. Erin shifted and moved when he would position himself between her legs. Braden easily slip the towel underneath her shapely bottom to make sure there would be no wet spot left behind.

Normally something like this from him would really piss her off and make her thrash and yell but this time there was none of that which was probably very strange for him to see. Erin was quite the fire cracker. She had a short fused and was prone to blowing it at a moments notice. The event of being left behind was still fresh in her memory and she had no idea if he would do it again. That was one reason she’s not lash out at him. It was probably a nice change of attitude for him to see as she made small noises and as she looked up she would look away hiding underneath soft raven hair. The words he said the night before were not forgotten he said he would fuck her today and maybe this was it. There was no fighting or crying though if he looked at her hands he could see her slowly digging her nails into the sheets of his bed not in a bad way but he could tell she was alert but a bit groggy.

The cream he used before was always in the front of her mind. The fact that she did not want to feel that again was definitely a very good motivator. Was this finally a turning point? Only time will tell but at least for now she was agreeable and not mean at all. Normally she would spew horrible venom at him for touching her or even tell him off but right now she was very docile and he had no idea why she was this way or maybe he did especially after she was left out listening to the wild animals of the deep forest with only her thoughts to keep her company and nothing to keep her warm.

Braden could see her favorable quiet reactions. She was letting her body respond anyway. He took that as a good sign. When he felt she was fully aware he began to be more aggressive. Adding two fingers to press inside her more fully. He suckled her clitoris making it more vulnerable for his tongue. Increasing in increments to build her arousal slowly but steadily. He wanted her to crave this orgasm. He wanted her to admit that her body liked his attention. He still felt if he could get her body to respond to his touch on a constant basis he could make her his toy for the summer. Even with that defiant temper of hers. This was a kind of game and he enjoyed it when she submitted. He grew less enthused when she would be angry enough to ignore her bodies desires. The thing was he enjoyed winning. Losing not so much. If she had an orgasm here that would be a victory and he would be more inclined to be nice.

He also knew they would be going to get supplies soon and he wanted her to be obedient when they went. If she would be trustworthy he would allow her some freedoms to buy things she wanted and needed. She had mentioned snacks for one thing. She would want her own shampoos and soaps and other female scented items as well. He would this later today as an incentive for her to be obedient. If she could prove herself she would be free to shop. If not she would be hogtied and gagged and left under a pile of blankets!

That was for later though. right now he wanted to feel her orgasm. He would decide to give her the choice depending on how strong she climaxed this morning!

Erin wasn’t using words but her body was responding to everything that he did. That was a good thing for him since he was not fighting him back tooth and nail even though in her mind she was still a bit upset but she wasn’t going to voice that. For now she was not angry enough to turn away and she was still tired enough to just go with the flow which was a good balance for Braden since she was pliable enough and her body was in a state where it followed his lead easily. Her entire body tensed up when he pushed two fingers inside her tight opening making her whimper and he already knew for a fact she was tiny and his fingers filled her easily. It wasn’t the first time he’s fingered her and he knew that his cock was way too big for her in the first place so this was nothing new but she was actually getting wet and it’s fingers easily slid in and out of her tight cave.

Braden knew how much of a temper she had and how defiant she could be but each day seem to be different with her. It was hard to tell if he would get the sweet angel or the defiant demon. For now she was reacting as planned as her body wiggled to every touch and her juices flowed like an excited waterfall. With the way she was going and sucking on her love button he knew she was going to orgasm at any moment and she wasn’t going to fight that at least in her lucid state of half dreaming and half awake.

Braden indeed chose a wild card with her but for now the way he was playing his hand she seems like she’d be okay for an outing but only time will tell though at least this morning he would get what he craved; her body reacting to only him and she couldn’t even hide the fact that she was enjoying it and in her mind it was conflicting. She didn’t want to enjoy it but her body did. At least for now Braden will get the morning reaction he desired from her as he could see how her body was tensing up and her back was arching against his sucking and fingering. Erin was still a bit traumatized from being left outside with wild animals. At least this time she wasn’t crying or at least she wouldn’t do that in front of him anymore but that was the furthest thing from her mind with her body on the brink of letting out a huge tsunami on his lips and tongue. The question was would he continue until she climaxed or would he stop and leave her wanting and begging for more?

Braden was very pleased by her strong orgasm and he left her wet and covered up once she had ridden out her climax. He decided he didn't want to risk ruining his morning by talking to her. He washed his face, got dressed and went for his morning run. it was already warm and the sun was bright, clear skys. Braden felt truly alive. He let Erin go back to sleep, or get up as she wanted. He was enjoying the run, happy he had not been pulled into a fight with Erin. Just enjoying the fresh mountain air. It was one of those days it just felt good to be alive.

He had only been gone about fifteen minutes when a red pickup truck drove up to the RV. It was those four guys from the store along the road. Erin would hear voices if she was not already moving around. "Say anybody home?" That was Petey the third in the family. Mike was the oldest and he was 6' tall and broad shoulders. "Shut up Petey, look there, someone was here recently, looks like a man and a woman from the foot prints." Jack was the second oldest and he was 6'1" and dumb as a club. He yanked on the door expecting resistance and smacked himself in the face with the screen door? "Ouch!"

Mike shook his head "you idiots would wake the dead." Mike had given up on being sneaky but he was keen to have this RV. It was a newer model, he was thinking he just might keep this rather than salvage the parts. They had come up here expecting to see hikers and campers but this was a lot better. Mike was checking out the RV when the youngest of the brothers went inside Chet was all of 19 but had the brain of a 16 year old and even less maturity. From the door he called "Hey Mike someone is in here? I think it is a girl!"

He knew very well how her mouth was And Braden did the right thing choosing to go take a walk letting her rest. For a few minutes she did rest and eventually she got up to take a shower herself once she knew he left for a walk and even though there was a chance to possibly run she didn’t. Once showered and wrapped in a towel she would go make something small to eat. Figuring that she was alone for a little bit she was enjoying some bread with jam and had not put on anything other than the towel that she had but the fact that she started hearing voices made her worry. Plural voices. That was not a good sign and especially since the voices were not of Braden or anyone that he knew or anyone that he brought around. He was very careful to keep both of them on their own and away from civilization so this was a bit of a shock. Like a deer in the headlights she stopped moving wondering if they were just go away. The last thing she wanted to do was call out and bring attention to herself.

When the screen door was pulled open loudly she freaked out but she covered her mouth to make sure she didn’t scream or draw attention as she left her toast and she tried to get as quietly as she could lock herself in the bathroom that Braden had locked her in when he first took her. Hopefully they didn’t notice her but the fact that she was up and moving around and eating she left the table with her food half eaten and she wondered if they were even check around the RV. They were already inside and mentioning that someone was in here and possibly her girl she thought she recognized the voice is but she couldn’t be sure all she could do was hide in the bathroom with the door locked hoping they wouldn’t try to open it as she tried to be as quiet as a church mouse. This was something she wasn’t expecting and was that something Braden had planned? She wasn’t sure if she should talk or say anything but right now she was keeping quiet and hoping maybe they would take what they want and leave because if she drew attacked her self she had no idea what they would do to her!

Mike looked inside "what makes you think it is a girl? Dumbass."

Chet shrugged I thought I saw a small foot and now the bathroom door is locked. "I have mot seen any kids toys so I figure it was a girl."

Mike thought about that and nodded "Not bad thinking for a dumbass like you." He walked to the bathroom door and decided it would be less effort to pick the lock than to break down the door. Not that his first inclination was to break down the door, as it had been. He had taken a moment to think and that bathroom was likely very small. He busted in the door and whoever was in there was likely going to get hurt. If it was a girl he didn't want her to get hurt by accident. There was no fun in that! So he picked the lock and forced the door open.

Mike and Chet saw her at the same time and their eyes grew lusty with cruel intent as they took in her naked body. Chet whistled with appreciation. "I found her Mike! I get her first that are the rules." He was pushed back out of the way as Mike entered the bathroom. "You just stand up gorgeous and turn around nice and easy. Hands behind your back and I will treat you real nice. Give me a hard time and I will beat some sense into you. Real simple decision. Cooperate and less pain or be hard to get along with and suffer the consequences?"

Petey and Jack were at the outside door looking into the RV to see what was going on.

With the door lock she thought she was safe she was quiet as a mouse as she heard people talking. More like men talking. Why were they there? Did Braden send them? He said he wouldn’t hurt her on purpose so she was so confused when whoever was behind the door started picking the lock to get in she clung tightly to her towel keeping her body covered as much as she could especially since her clothing was in the other room.

The bathroom was too small for the door to be a push indoor so once the lock was picked it was easily opened and she could only hide herself as far back as she could and even stand in the shower. The towel she was not letting go of at any moment they couldn’t see her full nude body since she was covered with that. There was no way she was going to easily drop it either. Even though Braden wasn’t there she was gonna walk around naked it was still something she wasn’t used to and didn’t really like in the first place.

Whoever they were they were barking orders and there’s no way she’s going to listen to that cleaning as tightly dirt Howell she shook her head no but figuring maybe Braden wasn’t too far off she started screaming bloody murder. “GET OUT! GET AWAY FROM ME! FREAKS!!!” Was her first thing she could think of saying especially since she wasn’t going to drop anything or show them anything.

Maybe Braden was nearby but she wasn’t going to just let them touch her she’s already had it hard enough and she wasn’t gonna let some strange men do the same thing. “HELP!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!? GET THE FUCK OUT! MY BOYFRIEND WILL BE BACK SOON AND HE WILL KILL YOU IF YOY TRY YO TOUCH ME!” Maybe they’ll believe that but in all honesty she at least knew Braden somewhat or his name she wasn’t sure if she recognize these men but either way there’s no way she was gonna just let them touch her especially since when Braden started using her she wasn’t that easy and for strangers she didn’t know she was going to fight tooth and nail to not let them touch her.

Braden was returning from his run when he saw the pick up and knew who it belonged too. He moved as quickly as he dared toward the camp. He soon saw the two in the door and heard the voices inside. He knew the four guys were all there at least. The two outside were being entertained by what was happening inside. He had no trouble sneaking up on them and bashing their heads together. Both dropped to the ground and Braden used three zip ties on both in seconds. one at each wrist and one around each neck. Connected so their hands were bound to their neck. If they tried to twist and break free there was a good chance they would tighten the one around their own necks. Braden stepped inside to deal with the other two.

They had Moved in on Erin and knocked her hands out of their way. Dragged her from the bathroom by her arms and hair. Tossed her on the bed and were laughing as they unfastened their pants. "We are going to have fun sharing you all around." They turned expecting to see their brothers but saw Braden instead. He didn't hesitate to shoot them both in the chest.

He dragged each corpses outside and loaded all four men into their own pick up. He left them all there, packed up and prepared to leave. Only when ready to go did he check on Erin. He wasn't sure how upset she would be so let her have sometime to calm back down. They still had their pants on so he was pretty sure they had not had time to harm her yet. "Erin we are leaving. Are you all right? You can come up here and sit beside me, we should talk anyway."

Erin was a fighter a Braden at least knew that much. She wasn’t the type to let them take advantage so he at least knew those brothers wouldn’t have it easy as they tried but Braden’s timing was god sent. Erin bring a tiny busty thing was easily overpowered but it wouldn’t have stopped her from hitting them whenever she could. Being tossed on her bed disoriented her but even as her chances looked grim as ever it felt like a lucid dream when she heard gun shots and was that Braden?

One would’ve expected Erin to be screaming bloody murder but his pet was too shell shocked and it still didn’t feel real. Like a lucid dream as both were executed and the red she saw felt like a strange Indy horror film.

Eerily silent she was especially after what she just witnessed. “Fine…I'm fine…” she managed to squeak out. When he said she could sit with him she didn’t turn that down or even think of putting a towel on at all. All she wanted to do was stay near the safety of Braden. Normally she would bicker or complain but for once she was silent and compliant. If he wanted to talk she would listen intently especially since after what nearly happened she didn’t want to leave his side at all!

Once she was seated and she seemed calmed down. They had a couple miles behind them as well. "Erin tonight we will camp and tomorrow night. The third day we will reach a small town. We will be shopping for supplies. You wanted a few things and I think we can dress you decently enough to go inside a store. If you make a fuss, I will simply leave you there to fend for yourself. You will have a few toys inside you but other than that you will not be bound. It will be your chance to escape Erin. If escape is still your main desire. After all I am just a nasty old kidnapper. You hate me. I just use you as my sex toy." He still spoke in that clam matter of fact voice. Very little emotion was heard in his talking.

"If your really all right, If you are over meeting those men. Well if you are okay I want you to play with that pussy for me. I want you to make yourself wet but do not go all the way to an orgasm. When you need to finish you tell me and I will give you the orgasm." As he saw it he was giving her choices. If she was still in a bad mindset she would not need to perform. If her headspace was over the incident he wanted to have fun with her. After all even if it didn't show he was excited. They were on the road, she was naked sitting beside him. He had just saved her life and he felt a desire to celebrate life!

Erin Was calm but she looked like she was in complete shock she was just looking straight ahead and wasn’t saying much of anything. For the most part they drove in silence until Braden had to break that silence. She was not mine by a long shot she said that and she wasn’t sure why she was just in so much shock she didn’t know how to make of what she just saw. If you knew anything about women when they said they were fine they usually weren’t. The tone he spoke in Was cold and calm and collected which registered with her but she was still silent. Every so often he heard a sniffle come from her but she tried her best to hide it from him and hope that he would not even notice. Erin was outright terrified and in full shock.

It wasn’t that she was sad she was just not used to seeing such things. She listen carefully and when he mentioned them going into town and she can pick out things she not it without saying much of anything. He mentioned escaping and she wasn’t sure what she’d do. He did save her from those four men and that was something in her book but she was still scared. This is something she wouldn’t get over for a while but all he knew was that she was being as quiet as a church mouse.

He indeed was giving her choices but she wasn’t sure what to say when he said play with her self but he would see that her hand that was still trembling slightly was moved to between her legs. She wasn’t going to say no but he could tell she was not really in a good headspace but there was no way she was going to speak up. After all he just saved her it was the least she could do. In her mind she didn’t think of him to be the type to comfort her or tell her it would be all right at so she would at least try. Erin I knew he was nowhere near a boyfriend but he just saved her so he would see her actually start trying to get herself wet as she would slowly start to stroke her folds but it was easy to see that she was a bit distraught and she was afraid to speak up. He was still right that he was your kidnapper and how would you even go about asking him to comfort her or tell her it would be all right especially after all she saw but at least she was giving up the good college try and getting herself wet but she wasn’t sure if she could bring herself to orgasm herself but maybe he could…..

Braden noticed she was rather wooden in her body language and near to tears if not crying on and off. He was not sure what to say to her. It had not affected him in anyway he could tell. Than he had killed people before and as he thought about that he suspected she had likely never seen anyone killed let alone right next to her. She might need sometime to recover. He felt the way she blew up at him it might be best to just leave her work it out herself. He didn't tell her to stop playing with herself though. In his mind the act in itself might help her forget what she experienced. So he drove all day. He would let her play for about forty five minutes before "Okay you can stop now. If you want to go lay down or sit somewhere else you can. He stopped around noon to make sandwiches and canned soup for lunch. He would let her be when he pulled back out on the road. He was thinking she would be better off alone to deal with her inner turmoil.

As it began to get dark, he was getting tired so he would pull off onto a dirt service road and find a place to park among the trees. "Go on outside and stretch your legs Erin. I will be outside in a second." He turned on the generator so they had power without killing his batteries. Than came outside to walk around as well. He brought her a blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. "Ahh, Erin, you do realize they were going to hurt you? I promised you I would not let anyone hurt you. I was keeping my promise. It was no big deal." He sighed "I am going to make dinner inside, come on in when your ready."

It was hard got her to get herself off. Even as she played with herself and she was able to make herself wet though she was very much out of body. Normally his newfound pet would complain or say something or even get snippy at him as she fingered herself for a good forty five minutes letting him hear her slickness of her body reacting even though she hid under long raven hair. When he commanded her telling her it was enough and she could lay down, Erin slowly let her hand move from between her damp thighs and retreated to the back without so much of a peep!

Erin chose to lay down in his bed and even hide under the covers. Every so often he’d hear a sniffle but other than that it most likely felt like he was alone with how quiet she was being. Alone with her thoughts helped and even as they stopped she stayed hidden and didn’t even ask for food. It was hard to have an appetite after witnessing what she did.

Bumps in the road and outside sounds let her know they were traveling even if she had no idea where to. The car noises kept her mind from delving into a deep void of thoughts that she didn’t and wasn’t ready to even start processing. Braden’s voice at least broke her from her trance when he told her to go outside and stretch her legs. Perhaps it may face shocked him when Erin listened. Got up and slowly made her way outside. Still nude and not even bothering to cover up. Nature was all she heard along with the sound of his generator to keep her company before Braden not only made his way over and covered her shoulders with a blanket.

Erin didn’t mean to but she jumped slightly before stiffening again. “I…I know…they said really disgusting things to me….” When she spoke her voice was so soft and trembled as she thought about what two of the brothers said to her. It made her sick to her stomach to recall their words. “I…I didn’t do anything to them…why would they….” Her voice cracked before she could even finish that sentence. “I’ve never….they….why…I don’t understand….I…thank you….” The last thing she managed to get out was her gratitude for Braden before she finally let herself cry. Not just any cry, but outright sobbing. Bringing the back of her left hand to her face to start wiping away tears while the right reaches out to try and take hold of Braden’s arm. “P….please don’t leave me alone….please…I won’t do anything bad or run or fight or make noice….please just don’t leave me alone…..” Erin pitifully begged. It wasn’t anger that she was letting out it was fear. Fear of what could’ve happened if Braden didn’t get there in time. “Thank you…if they…if they….I don’t know what I would’ve done…thank you…” her words were genuine as she formed words through tears but as of right now he as least knew she wasn’t planning on leaning his side anytime soon!

When she reached out to him he took her in his arms. "Cry all you want to Erin. Better to let it all out than keep it inside. You need to understand something here though. Those men were not your fault. Their actions were not caused by you. They enjoy hurting people because that is or was all they knew. You watched them from the roof of the RV. They were cruel unto themselves. Meeting you was something maybe you were destined for? I don't know. I tried to explain they were bad news. I am not a good man. I have killed far more people than all four of them together. Most were in the name of my country. A large number were not though. I know seeing people die is hard for most people. I would not have done that in front of you if I was not worried you might get hurt."

He rubbed her through the blanket, back, shoulders, arms. Trying to keep her warm even thought it was not cold here yet. "Look I kidnapped you and I intend to have sex with you. WE have an agreement that at the end of the summer I set you free unharmed. I will keep my end. I do like you. Might sound a bit weird coming from the man who kidnapped and raped you but it is true. You kind of grow on a person." He kissed the top of her head. "I won't be out of your sight unless you go back to the bedroom. We need to make dinner now though, so come back inside with me."

He held her close as he guided her back inside. The table was still up so he guided her to sit there. "Life can be hard at times. You have had a rough time yourself of late. You have every reason to feel as you do." He offered no apology for his part in her life experiences. He just openly admitted she had a lot to deal with.

The moment permission was given for her to cry Erin broke down which was out of character for a woman with her kind of verbosity and spunk. Sniffling as he rubbed her back and warmed her up even if she wasn't cold at all. It helped and she welcomed it after all she saw and been through. “I didn’t go near them….I promise I didn’t….I saw them but I didn’t say anything to them….” Even though Braden’s words helped she was wondering if she caused them to notice her and she just couldn’t figure it out.

He was at least being gentle and admitted some things to her, but never apologized for his party but considering he saved her a killed not one but four men protecting her it was water under the bridge now wasn’t it? Braden said that he wouldn’t lease her alone after he kissed the top of her head and Erin made it a point to follow him back inside. She wasn’t hungry and he would most likely need to coerce her into eating or at least let her nibble at least tonight since lose or appetite was pretty on par for what she just survived.

Once inside and seated she laid her head on the table. It was kind of him to let her sort through her emotions but he knew at least tonight she might be unusually quiet. At Lear for now he knew for a fact Erin would not be venturing far from him with her trust for humanity shattered nearly escaping those brothers. Her stomach was still in knots over it. Erin didn’t want to say she wasn’t hungry but Braden could easily figure out her mood as she stayed seated with her head down on the table

He let her talk, reassuring her several times nothing has been her fault, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Although falling into his hands he felt was more of a beneficial part of the fate she might have suffered.

Braden fixed enough food for them both, but wrapped Erin's dinner or most of it for later. He brought her about a third and sat down across from her to eat his own. "Eat what you can Erin. Think of it as me being selfish if you like. I don't want a sick woman on my hands." He really had no idea how to deal with women in the best of times so this was not at all easy for him. Somehow his idea of kidnapping a woman and bending her tohis will was not going as he expected. Not at all! If anything he was feeling more responsible for her than anything else. There were moments he considered the fact he should have left her to her fate and gone on to pick up a hooker. Someone already jaded by life and who might be more easily controlled.

Yet he was trying to help her in his own way. Once dinner was done he cleaned up the kitchen. "Erin I am going back to the bedroom to read a while before I sleep. You are welcome to join me but I won't force you to do anything tonight. I will allow you to a few nights to recover from the shock you must feel." He helped her up from her seat and guided her back to bed

Was it fate what happened? Perhaps. After what nearly happened Erin was much more subdued. Even with food she hardly touched only nibbled. This might’ve been a weird sight for Braden especially since normally when he made a comment something like that she would snap at him like a firecracker. This time she was just silent and a bit withdrawn. Even with his comments he would say that she tried to eat. She was eating little portions like a baby bird.

Erin ate as much as he could but she did not finish what he gave her. She didn’t even bother wrapping it up when he mentioned going to the bedroom. The last thing she wanted was to be alone so when he would direct her to the bedroom like a lost puppy she would follow him no matter where he went. That was a new addition to what she would do. What he would soon learned was when he would climb into bed she would follow and stay as close to him as possible. Even if he said he wouldn’t force her to do anything she was just going to be right next to him. She didn’t bother putting on any pajamas at all. But she did next might’ve surprised him but when she climbed into bed she crawled up next to him and wrapped in her arm around him tightly. When Braden would try to read him like a very needy kitten who needed attention. “Can I stay next to you? I don’t want to be alone…” She confessed and this was very much a new personality trait for her but she was still shaken by what could’ve happened to her there was no way she wanted to be out of his eyesight or an arms reach away. She had no idea if he would get annoyed with her and tell her to go away but for now all signs pointed to how she want to stay as close as possible. Whatever happened to her struck a nerve and luckily for Braden that meant she was not gonna go more than a few feet away from him at any given time.

If he let her lay right beside him she would wrap an arm around his chest and hide her face against him. Not one word was uttered as she began to caress his chest. He said he didn’t expect anything from her and wouldn’t for a few days. All she wanted to do was forget and this mood change in her might just prove beneficial for Braden especially if Erin needed distraction from her own inner demons.

Last edited:
Braden patted the bed close to him and even pulled her onto his leg a bit. Once she was comfortable he began reading. He had offered her a few days and he had not yet broken his word to her. What with her stroking his chest and laying so close his cock was growing harder. She would be hard pressed to not notice it considering where she was. Braden was thinking he was going to have along night. As he read his free hand would drop to her hair. His fingers shifting through her long lock, massaging her scalp. Caressing her face, sort of absently as if he was trying to reassure her. He would read unless interrupted letting her lay close as she wanted. He liked her hands on him, she was a beauty after all, and this affection she displayed was nice.

"It was soothing for him as well to run his fingers through her hair. Something about the affection made him think of her as less of a victim he kidnapped and more of a human he traveled with.

A part of her thought Braden would kick her out of bed, but he didn’t. He even made space for her. Getting as close as possible with her leg over his. It really didn’t feel like he kidnapped her at all he was a source of comfort in this very moment. His fingers got lost in her long dark hair. It was very rare for her not to be so mean to him. Braden‘s body was warm and she was a bit chilly being as nude as she was. his erection did not go unnoticed. With him caressing her face she took a moment to caress his chest even more gently. He may have been reading a book but he would most likely feel that her attention was focused on him. He was kind enough to give her a few days to process what happened but it seemed like his captive had something else on her mind. No words as she leaned her head in and began to kiss his chest with light butterfly kisses. She would be full of banter and words but for now she was silent and only using her lips as a way to communicate.

Erin figured she did not want to let her mind well and even though he told her he gave her a few days her actions were saying something completely different. While he massage her scalp her lips were so pissed on his chest kissing whatever she could reach. The only worry on her mind was what he tell her to stop or would he let her continue? For now she would kiss and caress and tease him end it wasn’t for Braden to see if he would keep his word or let her continue as her hand slowly began moving down his chest towards his pelvis. Would he stop her from going any further or allow Erin to continue?

Brayden noticed her tender kisses, her hands caresses? He had thought by telling her he would let her alone she would enjoy the respite. He had expected her to cuddle as he might represent safety to her compared to what she had witnessed. The affection was unexpected though. It felt great. The touching and kisses were more like a lover's touch. He was curious about how far she would take this. This was not the reaction he had expected for sure. When her hand began drifting lower he cleared his throat so he could speak. "Erin if you continue to arouse me you are going to have sex tonight. I meant what I said about leaving you alone but if you arouse me willingly? I will respond to you. Are you sure that is what you want."

He was still holding her gently. Helping her to cuddle against him. He had no intention of forcing anything on her, yet if she continued to seduce him he would not be breaking his promise. If she was asking for his touch it could hardly be seen as him forcing himself on her. "Erin you need not do anything, I promised to keep you safe from harm. You owe me nothing. If you continue I have to suspect you want my touch. I enjoy your body so I will respond to you if you continue." His fingers in her hair continued to massage her scalp. "Just letting you know Erin. I don't want you to feel betrayed here. I might not be a good man but I am not truly a monster."

It was very difficult to not miss her change in mood as she was this time initiating things. Very rare occurrence for her. Braden cleared his throat it startled her a little bit but she kept going as her hand went lower. Erin’s Hand stopped short right above his pelvis though she continue to place soft kisses On his neck as she continued to caress right above his manhood but not touching it quite yet. His words indeed held weight when he mentioned that if she aroused him he would continue but that did not deter her one bit. What she said next might have made more sense once it was said aloud.

“I don’t want to be left with my thoughts. The images in my head to keep replaying and I don’t want to just think about that. If you want me to stop tell me I just need a distraction and I just want to forget….” It wasn’t every day or ever that she saw someone get murdered in front of her or nearly get assaulted and killed herself. If he left her to her inner demons she wouldn’t sleep at all!

With his fingers in her hair Massaging her scalp she could hear her sniffle just slightly. “I…I need this…. I need this…. when I close my eyes I see things please help me tonight….please?” Her voice cracked as she pleaded with her request he could tell it was sincere and that it was something he would not be forcing on her it was something she was pretty much begging for. So much happened to her in a short span of time needed wasn’t silence with her thoughts. Erin Needed a distraction and Braden was a distraction right in front of her eyes. She didn’t say much more as her hand began to go lower and he would feel her warm palm and tender fingers slowly wrap around his manhood. A part of her thought he would refuse her her mood but maybe he wouldn’t I would understand that she desperately and truly needed distraction tonight.

Brayden began shifting around moving so his head was near her pussy. He pulled her onto her side and then rolled over on his back. His penis near her mouth and his head pressed between her legs. A few wet licks between her folds and "Tonight I will help keep your mind off what has happened. You have permission to suck my cock whenever the mood is upon you. After those few words his mouth opened wide to suck on her outer lips as his tongue invaded her pussy. His jabbing licks stroking her folds and as deep inside her pussy as his tongue could reach. Every so often he would shift his mouth to kiss and lick her clitoris. He was not really trying to build her to an orgasm, but he would push closer to that edge as time went on. Keeping her aroused but not to a point she could not calm back down. He was tireless and he would do this till Erin could not take it anymore and begged for an orgasm. Although even begging him she would be made to wait. This was not about sex but a distraction after all. Brayden had the patience of a hunter, he could do this endlessly.

Since he was not working on forcing an orgasm his hands would remain busy caressing her soft smooth skin. From her legs to her neck. Endlessly moving across her body. Hugging her time to time as well, that especially when his hands were around her ass. Pulling her down tighter to his mouth. She had requested a distraction and he was more than willing to distract her as long as she could handle being distracted!

Erin would feel Braden shift but didn’t say anything. She heard his words and when he moved her so his shot was right near her lips she didn’t say anything or protest but what he felt was her lips wrap around his hard manhood and she would begin to suck without even complaining she just desperately need a distraction and with him offering to distract her especially between her legs which were already wet just thinking about it this was a very different side to his captive play toy.

She honestly thought he wouldn’t want to distract her but when he had her in this very vulnerable position he was able to get soft moans and whimpers out of her as he felt her try to spread her legs more to give him better access. What he was doing wasn’t driving her to orgasm really quickly but keeping her on edge which made it even harder for her to keep a piece of sucking him but what she did out of the blue was she reached one hand to cut his balls and slowly start to massage them. This wasn’t something he had to force this was something she was doing on her own and then the way it was showing him how badly she need to forget what she saw earlier that evening. The way her tongue rolled around his hard shaft and he could feel her trying to swallow Whatever juice he gave her from him. If he kept doing what he was doing licking and teasing her very wet folds Braden was going to learn but she wouldn’t last very long but she was trying to keep herself from exploding the what he got instead was her soft moans of enjoyment especially with what he was doing. Erin was losing her self in this pleasure that she desperately needed and maybe after what he was giving her she might be begging for this style more often and it might actually make her behave like a good sex today just to get his tongue again!

Back
Top Bottom