Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She is my Toy EtherealElvenEmpress & MacCloud

Erin put so much into that kiss he could feel that she was trying to at least please him especially if he would give her a little bit of freedom that would mean so much to her. Her tongue push past his lips to tingle with his own as he walked her backwards into the water she focused on his kiss and kissing him back as they soon would more submerged into the cold waters. She was able to keep herself afloat and she knew how to swim but when he broke the kiss and called her his pet she looked so confused as she watched him try to figure out what he meant by his words.

He mentioned if she kissed him like that she would get points and those points would help her. The cold water on her body woke her up more as she was focusing on every word he had to say to her but he did say he wouldn’t hurt her. He had his own story and he began to tell her more about it like how he was not very good at dating and how he was getting older and all she wanted to do was ask more questions but now is not the time or the place especially when he would allow her to have some free time to swim.

The one word that caught her off guard was slave. Did he say he would eventually let her go? He mentioned sex and if that’s all he wanted maybe she could get through this. Braden said he wouldn’t hurt her body or let anyone else do the same but it made her wonder if he had friends that he was going to make her do things with but she was too afraid to even ask.

For the time being his beautiful captive dipped herself underwater and vanished for a little bit but will pop up in different areas. This small moment of freedom was helping her even though she wasn’t trying to run away. She was nude and had nothing to go with so what was the point of running nude in a forest with wild animals she just decided to enjoy the water even as Braden splashed her she splash back a little bit but she didn’t really speak to him she was quiet.

When he finally decided to give the water break he climbed over to a rock and began to sun himself. Erin, For the moment she did not leave the cool waters but if you gave her a few minutes she would go choose a rock but she would keep her distance from him for now and soak in the sun as she laid back staring up at the sky completely in his view to see her very supple body. He said he had a towel but she didn’t even ask for it she let the Sun do its job and she would let him talk but he would probably notice she was just super quiet around him.

Was it fear? Was it worry? What was she thinking about he would never know perhaps we asked her she might talk but anyone of this kind of situation but I most likely be confused and she took a deep breath before she would actually say something.

“ Do you take many girls like this? There are many ways to get dates you know. Tinder or bumble or hinge or a bar…. why did you choose to do this?” Perhaps she was being a little too forward but she was curious and wanted to know.

He shrugged when she asked "I don't have a ceil phone or a computer. I like living simple and on the road. No, I have not done this before. You are the first and I must say I am enjoying having you around. Another thing is that if I did date someone they have a choice in everything that happens. I don't want that. I want control, total control. I want you when I want you and not have to deal with you having a headache, or not in the mood, or angry at me. This way you do what I say or face the consequences. I imagine you feel upset. You might be saying to yourself ~why me.~ Well it is just the way life works. It isn't fair or even good sometimes. Think of those Eastern European girls that sign up for jobs in the West only to be sold to brothels. That might be worse than dealing with me? I won't drug you. If you want something to drink I can get you whatever you like but I won't let you become an acholic. You will be fine when I release you. Maybe a tattoo or a piercing but maybe not. Depends a lot on you."

Braden straighten and sat up "I am getting hungry so we will be heading back soon. When your ready put your shoes and socks back on and come over here. I will tie the rope around your waist and we will head back. He began dressing himself as he spoke. He was not rushing her and he was allowing her some leeway. She knew a little more about him though. Bits and pieces.

The more she listen to him the more she just wanted to cry. She bit her bottom lip hard to stifle any sounds that would come out so she did sniffle a little bit and hoped that he didn’t even notice. He was right because all she could think of was why me and why did he choose me? She had never done anything wrong with her life and she didn’t understand why this would be happening to her. Erin was always careful in the one time she made a mistake this happened she was probably never going to trust herself ever again once you let her go. To be honest she would probably not trust men much after this was done.

For a good few moments his temporary girlfriend or captive was quiet until he mentioned that they should get dressed and he was hungry she’s slowly get up and look for her top to put on her shoes she just let herself air dry and didn’t really care about the towel. He at least mention alcohol and when he mentioned that she knew she would need something strong later to drink.

“No tattoos or piercings. That is one thing I’m gonna say to you I don’t want any of those. That is cruel and unusual punishment can you at least promise me you’re not gonna do that to me?” She knew she couldn’t escape many things he was doing but that was one thing she could put her foot down on and hopefully he would actually listen. “I’m doing my best to cooperate usually give me something to hang onto to at least encourage me to do what you want if you do any of those to me I can’t promise I’ll be cooperative. I like to think I’m doing a good job right now.” She said as she would make sure she was dressed properly or as properly as she could be instant next to him and giving him a chance to put the leash around her lithe waist. He was telling her more about himself but here she was being tightlipped about her self but he knew enough about her but she was a student and traveling but she felt like she shouldn’t tell him too much but at least she knew eventually he would let her go hopefully unscathed after he was done doing what he planned to do to her what she assumed was just going to be a lot of sex since he sounded lonely.

The walk back took less time than the run had as he went more or less straight back to his RV. He opened the door and waited for her to enter. "Sit at the table and I will make us dinner." he untied the rope around her waist once the door was closed. He would cuff her ankles together with the chain behind the center table leg. her hands would be free though. "Do you want salad or burgers. I have ketchup, mustard, and mayo. You can have onions, Lettice, and or pickles as well. The salad I will let you make yourself." he began cooking on the small stove top and he got everything out and on the table as the burgers cooked. If she wanted a salad he would hold up various items and put whatever she wanted on the table. he even left her a pairing knife to cut up the veggies herself. He suspected she was smart enough to understand with her ankles chained to the table even if she managed to kill him she was unlikely to survive to celebrate her triumph.

Braden would turn on the radio, it was an oldies channel that played '60-70's music. "Tonight we will have sex, so try to think of anything that would help arouse you. I see no reason why you should not enjoy sex. Your young and healthy and you do not have to fight this. It will go easier on you if you go with this."

The walk back wasn’t as bad as the run but they didn’t have to go to fast before they arrived at his RV. Once inside he took the rope from her waist and when she sat down at the table he chained her ankles together. She couldn’t run away even if she tried so she sat there and listen to what the options for dinner was.

He offered burgers and a salad she took the burger. “Burger. Onions and pickles no mayonnaise ketchup.” It was very simple but it was better than having a salad and after swimming she was really hungry. Normally she would’ve chosen a salad but when he showed vegetables she pointed to the lettuce and tomato as he gave her a knife that she wouldn’t use against him because even if she did she couldn’t get away without the key to the chains.

He turned on the radio to some oldies that she had no idea who they were but she didn’t say anything about that so he did say they were going to have sex tonight and that she should think of ways to get herself in the mood ever once she was a little mouthy and finally said her mind. “It’s not easy to get into the mood when you’re chained up and you don’t know where you are but what will turn me on if you have a condom.” She had no idea if he had any but she would try if it meant she could be free later though how can you expect her to be enthusiastic about being kept locked away and used like a sex doll. she wasn’t sure how much she could stay without getting him angry but he hadn’t hurt her yet but she was being very careful with what she was going to say just in case he would change his mind about things. “How old are you anyways?” She was trying her hardest to make simple conversation but she wasn’t sure how honest he would be but there’s no harm in asking. Sex was not a bad thing for her it was just the stress of being kidnapped and held against her will but at least he wasn’t causing her pain and feeding her that was at least a plus and gave her more hope that he would actually let her go when he said he would.

Braden had given her two burgers and the rolls were fresh. He had made two for himself as well. He sat down opposite her and he put pickles, ketchup and mustard on his with a couple leaves from the Lettice. He began eating and after the first few bites. he looked across the table at her. "I am 41, I spent twenty years in the military. Much of that fighting for my country. I retired and was jailed wrongfully. I escaped and here I am. I can not settle down. I have no way to prove I was innocent. No one came to speak for me even after all those medals and honorifics I was given. So now you know my life story." He slumped a little as the weight of being abandoned came over him. He sighed, "now you say you will be responsive if I use a condom? Do you mean that? If you make like you are enjoying the sex I will use a condom. The flip side is if I wear a condom and you don't respond I will be upset with you. I will punish you tomorrow for lying to me."

Braden was not speaking in an angry tone, he was actually speaking lightly like he was talking about the next place they would stop. Yet his words held menace. There were many painful things that would not be harmful or damage her in anyway. He would finish his first burger. He had seemed thoughtful. "tell you what you respond and I won't tie you down during sex. I will only use light bondage on you during the night as we sleep. I want you to understand the better you make this for me the more freedom you will earn. The less cooperative you are the more bondage you will be subjected too." He would finishing eating and begin cleaning up. He would take the knife as well since she no longer had any need for it.

Braden would sit with her listening to the radio for another hour or so till the sun went down. He unlocked her ankles. "Go back to bed and lay down. Take off the shirt. We will sleep naked. Braden opened a drawer and handed her a condom, the packing was still new so it should be intact. "You make me believe your enjoying the foreplay and you can put that on my cock when the time comes." He would allow here a few minutes before walking back to the bedroom.

Erin Was honestly not expecting him to tell her much about himself let alone how old he was. His story was so very sad and even as he sat the food in front of her she didn’t eat it quite yet; she’d pick at it. As he continues his story and the fact that he was innocent in jail for something he didn’t do that made her feel sorry for him and she wondered why no one would help him: once he told her that she would actually start to eat her burger putting some ketchup and mustard on it before lifting it and taking small bird like bites from the hamburger.

When he mentioned if that would help her get turned on she nodded a more enthusiastic yes. “I’m about to graduate from university I don’t want to get pregnant before I get my degree. I’ve never had sex without a condom and I don’t wanna start it I feel safer doing it that way if you do it that way I’m sure I can relax a bit and not be terrified of leaving here with something extra that I’m not ready to have. Believe it or not I’m graduating earlier than I expected. I’m 21…. I just turned 21….” She figured she’d toss in some extra information before she took another bite of her burger chewed and swallowed it.

“For What it’s worth I’m very sorry no one helped you and you didn’t deserve what happened to you…” Erin’s Voice was soft as she spoke calmly and her empathy was quite genuine. She didn’t mean to eat slowly but she couldn’t eat that fast it was probably her nerves and everything else but she managed to get through one burger and half of the second one but she ate all of her vegetables. They sat in silence with the music playing and when they were both finished or she was as finished as she could be with the food he would unlock her ankles and tell her what to do. He told her to go back to the bed and get naked so she actually did what he asked stood up and stretched out a little bit before slowly walking into the bedroom. His orders were clear and when she took off the shirt she folded it neatly and placed her shoes and socks also folded neatly in a nice pile in a corner. Climbing on the bed sheets sit there nervously fidgeting and playing with your fingers just as every thought known to man was going through her head.

Branden told her to make him believe that she was enjoying the foreplay and she decided to finally give her a bit more information. “Can you be gentle? Or use your fingers…. kissing usually helps if I close my eyes…. I don’t know what you consider foreplay but it helps me. I don’t know what you like or what you want from me but I’ll do my best just please don’t hurt me too much.” Kind and courteous would keep her on his good side and she was trying her best even with the tremble in that sweet voice of hers. He did notice she never like to make eye contact especially since she wasn’t sure if he would punish her for knowing what his face looked like. When he handed over the condom she held it in her hand and started rubbing it with her thumb leading the thought that he would use it sooth her a bit and calm her nerves and knowing that at least for this time she wouldn’t have to worry about getting pregnant since he would let her put it on him.

Braden sat in front of her and stripped slowly down to nothing. His cock was on the large side. Once nkaed as well he put his arms around her. Slowly kissing her as he took her down with him. He smelled of old spice and soap. He held her loosely as he kissed her lips. His body was firm, he was in really good shape. Than she had already seen that. His hands massaged and caressed her skin, he was indeed gentle. His hands did seem to know where to put pressure to make her tingle. After a few minutes of them cuddling he slid down her body to suck her clitoris, his tongue flicking over the now exposed pearl. Two fingers from one hand penetrated her slowly trying to draw her juices to flowing. Braden felt he was giving her every chance to enjoy this. If she responded he would do his best to get her to have an orgasm from oral. He was hoping that would help her loosen up. If that failed he would in time allow her to put the condom on his cock and just fuck her. He had been patient as far as he saw it and it was time she put out.

He would prefer her enjoying the sex but they would have sex regardless.

Branden was in good shape for his age. A part of her wanted to look as he stripped but she kept running her eyes as if she wasn’t supposed to look. Erin did sneak a peek of what was down below but when she did she made a small gasp and made sure to look fully away not because she was disgusted she saw his size and just didn’t wanna think about it especially if he was going to use on her. Once he was completely nude he wrapped his arms around her soft body which is a stark contrast to his much harder and firm body. Holding her loosely she closed her eyes and let his lips meet her in this time she just put her mind in a different dimension as she thought to not think about how he decided to keep her and just focus on the kiss and how if she did this he wouldn’t hurt her.

Strong hands caress her body as they roamed her soft porcelain skin as I fell back onto the bed while he held her and she kissed him returning his affection with her eyes closed shut. Laying back on his bed her eyes still closed as he lower his body down past her large breasts which were very much a God given gift on her form. With him being a judge last possible kissing and licking teasing her love button he was actually making her wet and a part of her felt dirty for getting turned on but he was at least gentle this time and taking his time it was helping her body relax even though her mind was still racing a mile a minute. Soft noises escaped her plush pink lips and she lifted a hand up and covered her mouth as if she didn’t want him to hear her and she was embarrassed to be making such a noise. She was going to beat herself up for enjoying what he was doing especially under the circumstances but he was doing such a good job she couldn’t help but be a little bit noisy. What Brandon was treated to show she was enjoying it at least on a primal level but in her head the poor university girl was just confused and wondering why she was enjoying this with someone who refused to let her go but it felt good and she was even more embarrassed considering her body was enjoying what he was doing orally to her, but maybe this wasn’t so bad especially if he said he would use a condom with her….

The more she responded the more it egged him on. Each small moan or shiver made him desire her all the more. He could feel her stiffen and fight the urges she was feeling. That just made him all the more determined to make her cum. That he felt would be a breaking point for her. If she climaxed for him like this she would likely feel very confused. The more often he could get her to climax the easier it would become for her. So the more she responded the longer he played. His stamina and energy were high. His tongue was flicking and circling her pearl more rapidly as she got wetter. His fingers became more active as well. Thrusting deep only yo spread wide caressing her inner walls as he withdrew them for another plunge.

His goal was simply to make her body respond to him. Her mind was her problem to deal with. She was not very experienced so she would be learning a lot about her body and sex in general. There were many doors he planned to open and drag her through. Willingly or not. Braden had made his choice and he was going to train her to be his sex pet. He would prefer to be nice as he sort of liked her. He would have his way though. For now the first step was to get her to climax. After that he suspected it would be a downhill slide for her till she craved having him touch her.

His new toy honestly couldn’t help but mentally try to fight this even though her body was going against what her mind was telling her to do. This internal battle was so confusing as she covered her mouth more tightly with her hand as her body shook and reacted to his teasing and then he just had to introduce his fingers to her tight little hole. “MMMMMM!!!!” The raven haired captive moaned loudly into her hand. Her back arched up putting her breasts into the air as her entire body quaked and it felt like she was getting goosebumps all over. The more he teased her it felt like the tighter she got his poor fingers right now stuck in a vice grip of her wet love hole.

While he was down there he probably couldn’t see how erratic her legs were moving but he could feel how she kept alternating between squeezing and opening them letting him touch her and then trying to get him to stop his new little toy was all over the place. “Mmmm oh god….” This was the first time he got her to actually react naturally to him and she was enjoying it though she was not gonna make it easy but he could tell he was really giving it the college try. The way she was breathing picked up and she cramp down harder on her mouth so he wouldn’t hear her as loudly as she thought she could hear herself but if he kept this up she was going to lose it but he probably had no idea how she would react to actually climaxing to this man who is keeping her.

The more she fought responding the more Braden concentrated on those particular touches. His tongue would flick faster harder than slower and softer. Changes pressure so she could not get used to any set touch. Keeping her body sensitive with touches and squeezes. His broad shoulders wiggled under her legs so her legs were kept apart and lifted. That position also gave him better access to her pussy. He already had two fingers inside her and his mouth had a vise like suction on her clitoris. His tongue roamed the sensitive pearl freely. His free hand had been pinching or tugging her nipples. Now he shifted that hand down across her body to press down on her mound. Putting even more sensation onto her clitoris. Braden was intense at giving her pleasure as he seemed in everything else. He had a skill that would make just about any woman satisfied sexually. It was his need for total control that made him rather unacceptable.

Braden had been under orders all his life. The military and prison. People more or less controlling his life. Where he would go what he needed to do. Those authorities had even tried to think for him. He was very independent by nature and that constant pressure had made him desire the same of others. He wanted a woman he basically owned. It was just Erin's misfortune to be the one he decided to pick up. That cure ass and large breasts that made her such a beauty had also been her downfall.

The buxom beauty beneath him Was writhing and wiggling. The two fingers he pushed inside her feel it was a tight fit and that gave me idea of how he would be much bigger than her when he decided to finally sleep with her. He kept changing the way he sucked at the pace he used to thrust inside her that kept her on her toes and she’s so confused especially with her body reacting completely to his touches. “MMMMMM!!! P….please…..please...enough..” No she was begging for him to stop because she was so close. Her freehand was crying at the sheets on his bed and with every moan and cry he could tell she was getting so close to her climax but she did not want to let out because if she did he would win but her body was not letting her hold back while her legs shake violently squeezing against him as his fingers slowly stretched her out getting drenched with her nectar.

Her mind and body were fighting against each other and maybe if you picked up normal in a bar she might be more excepting but the situation was a catch 22 especially since she enjoyed his touches but her mind was telling her that he was a horrible man for keeping her. The situation was just fucked up in general and here she was enjoying her captor and it made her feel absolutely disgusting even with her body felt amazing.

A part of her wish he would just fuck her and get it off with she didn’t understand why he was trying to get her off in such an intimate way. He had to know this made her feel worse even if her body was screaming for more her mind was telling her that she was a horrible person for enjoying it. With every touch and pinch of her erect nipples she was coming closer to climax and it didn’t take long before she arched her back up and lifted her hips up to meet his fingers she exploded to the point she would be a massive puddle on his bed and keeping that pose for a good minute he could tell how her body shook and clenched his two fingers inside her So tightly he could feel that she was going to be very good in bed especially with how her muscles longest fingers trembling as her juices overflowed getting that when his fingers wet but the palm of his hand before she slowly fall back on the bed letting her handful from her lips as she’s panted heavily; refusing to look down at him because she felt unclean after how her body react.

Braden remained between her legs lapping her sweet nectar with his tongue, Kissing her lower lips sweetly as his fingers lingered deep inside her. He would draw out her climax as long as possible. There could be no denying she had succumbed to his corruption. Once her body eased he would move till he was straddling her. "If you still require the condom it is time to put it on me. He was huge, towering over her like a giant, his broad shoulders blocked out her view of anything behind him. It was like she had been captured by a giant and now he was going to claim her as his own. Braden was fully erect as well. His thick long erection standing up at attention in front of her. He fully expected now that he had gotten her to cum it would be a long night for her. Her body had surrendered. How many more orgasms could he force on her tonight. He would do his best to make her crave his attention. Making her addicted to sex was just one of the things he had in mind for her.

"You were wonderful my Pet. Now put on the condom unless you have decided you do not need one. I do not mind at all. In fact I think it would feel even better flesh sliding across flesh. He would wait a while for her to put the condom on. AS he waited he asked her a question that might seem odd. "Do you want to face me when we have sex tonight?"

Her body betrayed het and that hurt so much as she layer there trembling. Braden continued to kiss her making her climax last longer. A part of her hoped that this would be enough until he pulled back, towering over her curvy form before telling her what was about to come.

“M…my name is Erin….” She was trying her best on her own way to humanize herself so he could see she was a person though she had no idea what he would do to her as she spoke out. Making herself sit up as her hair stuck to her face. Lowering her hand from get mouth as she reached over to pick up the condom from next to her as she carefully opened it. “Condom only or no. Wear it please…” she sounded so defeated and sad. Embarrassment was heavily weighing down her voice as she sniffled.

Fumbling a bit to make sure she had the condom in the correct position she slowly rolled it on his erect meat. “It’s not too late to stop this…you know that right?” Erin was trying so hard to convince him though it didn’t seem like it would work specially when he asked if she wished to face him or not. Gulping loudly she easily gave her answer. “I…I don’t want to look at you while you rape me….” A part of her was hoping maybe her wording would at least make him feel a sliver of sympathy for her and make him think of what he was about to do to her.

Braden waited for the condom to be place on to her satisfaction. He frowned when she said he was raping her. "Not a good choice of words Erin. You want to be on my good side keep those thoughts to yourself." He lifted himself off her and took her hips spinning her over onto her stomach. He lifted her hips to get the right angle to penetrate her. "Grab your knees Erin. If you let go of either leg while we fuck I will smack you sweet tight ass till you grab ahold again. He put a stiff 'V' shape pillow under her and his legs pressed her legs against the pillow. That would keep her ass high in the air. As Erin took hole of her legs, she would feel the buckles and cuffs on the side of the pillow. It left little doubt this could be used to restrain her in this lewd position. The shape of the pillow left her breasts dangle under her. He squeezed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. He dribbled some lube along her crack so it was on her rosebud as well as her pussy.

He slid his condom covered cock across her pussy, between those lips already aroused by her orgasm. He would tease her trying to make her body respond to him. He was not worried about her mind as yet. Just corrupting her body would be enough to begin with. He took his time, even after teasing her with his cock. He would slip it inside her just the head, the next time a little more. Over and over he teased her giving her pussy just a little of his cock before pulling it back out. Both hands held her ass cheeks apart as she was forced to kneel before him. His fingers teased her rosebud as his cock teased her pussy. Stroking the tight hole and every once in a while letting a finger sink one knuckle deep into her ass. He was enjoying this first time. Trying to build her arousal back up.

Her tactic wasn’t working as she had hoped. Braden chastised her and told her to watch her choice of words. He knew what he was doing was wrong right? Erin was easy to maneuver as he got her to turn and knees. She’d hold onto her legs letting her large breasts dangle. The v shaped pillow would help and luckily she didn’t have to look at him. Hanging on for dear life to her knees since if she didn’t he told her he would smack her.

He could hear what sounded like terrified soft sniffling that she was trying to hide, but failed. Learning her head all the way down she used her jet black hair to hide her face and bubbling up tears. Braden daily spread her asscheeks teasing her tight rosebud as his condom covered cock ran across her wet lips making them wetter. He could feel how tight she was and the way she was bent over only made her feel tighter. She’d whimper as he teased her with his tip and if he looked he could easily see how he may have been too big for her petite curvy form.

The more he played with her tight ass he heard her cries pick up but she said nothing as she unconsciously tried to wiggle away from his invading knuckles giving away that this was something she wasn’t used to or had done to her before.

Braden took his time, easing into her a little at a time. Stretching her till she could handle his girth. She would feel the finger in her ass wiggle as he pushed deeper. His finger covered in the lube would slide easily in her back and forth. The thin wall between she would feel his finger and his cock almost rubbing together. Braden took a long while to ease his cock into her. Adjusting her hips for a better angle so she could handle more of him. Once he felt she was stretched enough he removed the finger from her ass and began a slow rhythm of fucking her. His intention the steady motion and the tightness would cause her to climax again. He would keep going though. He would keep fucking her till she lost control or it became obvious she was not going to get there again. He was betting on her previous arousal not being diminished enough for her fear to subdue her need to cum.

"Don't fight the feelings Erin. Give in to them and at least enjoy what you can not change. You will lose this fight anyway. The longer you fight it just means the less you will enjoy your new life."

Braden continued to tease her as she alternated between moans of arousal and cries of defeat. It was a fight between night and day and she had no idea how to handle it. The fact that her body was enjoying it mixed with the violation of this depraved act was causing het to have mixed cry moans especially as he teased both holes. He soon took the finger from get ass and began fucking het properly making her body rock with each pump. “I…I want to go home…you promised….you promised….AHHHH!” Erin tried to talk but he made it hard to speak but when he mentioned new life that made her tense up more. He said he would let her go wouldn’t he? He promised! Was he planning to keep her? She was hoping maybe he’d fuck her once and let her walk away. “T…they will l…look for… UHHHH…me….” Erin was trying to tell him though he might not even care.

"Don't think my pet, just enjoy the sensations. I will release you, I will never break a promise. However you have to keep your promises as well. I have allowed you some freedom now do your part and fuck me back. Make the effort so I can feel you. Push your beautiful tight ass back on to my cock." He gave her ass a light smack. He than took a hold of her hair and used it to rock her body so she was fucking him. Now the stimulation was from her end as well. Regardless if it was forced she was humping back on his cock as he fucked her. "No more talking Erin. Just fuck me and let your body have its way."

Braden was speeding up the pace now. Pressing deeper little by little. He was expecting to hit her 'G'spot, which was why he liked this position. It was easier to make contact with that certain spot that would blow her mind away!

“I don’t want to remember….” Erin whimpered as he told her to not talk so much. It would be the last formed sentence she was able to formulate before his pace picked up. Rocking her body something fierce. He did say he would release her and she prayed he would and then at least kept her quiet and let him do what he wanted to do to her. She didn’t want to enjoy it but her body was liking whatever he was doing and when he grabbed her hair it would make her move and bounce on his cock. A snack left a red mark on her pale ass as he made her move giving him more pleasure and driving him deeper into her to the point his tit might actually be hitting her cervix causing her to cry out loudly and let out a moan. This fight between enjoyment and discussed was really causing her distress but her body was enjoying it all. Clenching down on a cock way too big for her He felt every sensation and how tight she was bringing his more pleasure as he was making her body quiver and he can see her shaking with pleasure though he knew that she was still trying to fight that her body was enjoying it. He felt every sensation and how tight she was bringing his more pleasure as he was making her body quiver and he can see her shaking with pleasure though he knew that she was still trying to find that her body was winning.

Braden could easily tell how close she wants to exploding and climaxing considering how her sobbing right now sounding like the same thing but at least she could hide her face as she could so he couldn’t see for tears but her body was begging him to pound her harder as he pushed her back onto his cock making her ride him hitting a spot deep within that was going to make her explode so hard he was going to get soaked without even realizing it.

Braden felt her cervix and noticed the change in the moans made by Erin. He would let go of her hair and take hold of her shoulders at that point and start fucking her as he pulled her back hard on his cock. It was rougher but he was hitting that weak spot with nearly every thrust now. He was not going to let up now. She was too close to losing the fight with her body. He was impressed at how long she had fought the sensations. He knew in the end she was going to lose one way or another. He was glad it was to pleasure she lost. As callous as he was he truly wanted her to be satisfied. Otherwise he would have just fucked her two or three time by now till she had lost the will to fight back. This was more fun. She would deal with her guilt which in time would be less and less as she got used to the pleasure. When the guilt faded she would be trained and soon after he would likely get bored with her.

Braden did consider the thought though, that maybe by that point he would have developed feelings for her? What would he do than? Offer her a choice to stay or go? That would be in line with keeping his promise. Giving her a choice. That was a long way off. She was going to be hard to break and this was just the beginning. He was watching as her breast bounced wildly below her. He was thinking he would have a lot of fun with those in the near future. One thing not in Erin's favor was she was a sweet treat and that was not going to make him want to let her go anytime soon!

Braden was hitting het so deep internally it was like he knocked the breath out of her with each thrust. Her body easily moved at he held her hair though she wasn’t expecting him to let those dark tresses go though when he did he grabbed her shoulders keeping her body aligned with his own helping her bounce on his girth meat.

He was learning that Erin was as strong willed as she was stunning though even the strongest wills could be broken when he was making her own body betray her cries to be let go. It was finally now he was hearing pleasurable moans fill his RV as his cock knocked on the door of her cervix and he was at least kind enough to wear protection for her. That kindness would not be forgotten though it may take a while for her to even contemplate forgiveness. “P….please stop….UHHHHN!!! P…p…pleasssAAAHHHHH!” Her voice cried stop but her body was holding his cock in a death grip vice ahowing him how close she was to losing herself as she was now pleading for him to stop because she didn’t want to cum like this but he knew she didn’t have the luxury of a few more pumps as the sloppy wet sounds of their joined bodies filled both of their ears. Her nails dug into his bed sheets as if that would keep her from a climax more powerful than she ever felt in her previous sexual awakening.

Braden would hold her as her body gushed. Keeping his cock deep seated inside her as her body experienced a wild orgasm. He would just hold still and enjoy her quivering pussy squeezing his cock. When she was just beginning to relax those muscles he would lift her. Mostly using his cock inside her to literally lift her in the air. The pillow that had propped her ass up was kicked from the bed as he sat back pulling her on top of him. Still facing away his hands on her hips he started pushing her forward than pulling her back. Making her fuck him. "I have not cum yet Erin. You have to make me cum to end this session and get some sleep." The bed was wet from her first two orgasms but he was making her move over him. He pushed and pulled on her hips in such a fashion her upper body would be forward her hands on his knees. "C'mon Erin, lets feel some effort on your part. I have done as you asked it is time for you to pay the piper."

He was not giving her any leeway. Now she knew though that to end her ordeal she had to make him cum! He was wearing down her ability to resist with each orgasm he forced on her. Yet he was still as hard as he was in the beginning. "Once you make me cum Erin I will let you clean up in the shower and change the bedding. I will allow you to sleep in bed next to me. You have been a good girl and done what I asked. Don't ruin it now by becoming stubborn."

His captive as easily lifted her making her squeak and cry out but at least she didn’t fight back. Impaled on his thick cock Erin thought it might be over but he said he didn’t cum yet and her heart sank. As he pulled her on top it felt like he went even deeper. As she rested on top she figured if she didn’t do anything and he told her it was time to pay the piper And he wasn’t going to let her go until she did so.

Erin For once swallowed her pride and once I talk to she began rocking on top of him closing her eyes as tired as she could and she imagined him to be someone else. The fact that he offered a shower and some space away from him that’s more than enough to get her going she leaned forward and started rocking in reverse cowgirl bouncing on his thick manhood hoping he would like what she was doing. In her mind she was picturing another man at least look at it through and if he held her him he could feel that she was actually trying to get him off but the way she was trying she was going so fast in forcing it as if maybe she made him come sooner he would give her her freedom faster but she had no idea how he would react to her trying to force his orgasm but the only downside was that she was going to make herself explode yet again this time on top of him.In her mind she was picturing another man at least look at it through and if he held her hips he could feel that she was actually trying to get him off but the way she was trying she was going so fast and forcing it as if maybe she made him come sooner he would give her her freedom faster but she had no idea how he would react to her trying to force his orgasm but the only downside was that she was going to make herself explode yet again this time on top of him…

Back
Top Bottom