Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She is my Toy EtherealElvenEmpress & MacCloud

He did feel her moving and he would let her set the pace. His hands caressed her back. He leaned up reaching around her to squeeze and tug her nipples. He would lift his pelvis as well to keep her motion going. "Just like that Erin. You are making me feel very good. I will cum with you this time. I can feel your need now, building as my cock pulses deep up inside your womb. You are quite a sexy lady. You fuck like you enjoy fucking. Must have been a while since your last encounter considering how explosive your orgasms have been. He leaned into her his hands lifting her breasts as his fingers tugged on her firm nipples. You are earning many points Erin. You will enjoy earning points. They will grant you favors and some freedoms. Much better to have treats than the spoon on your naked ass, Yes?" He was coaxing her and interfering with her concentration on purpose. Keeping her in the moment as he used her breasts to keep her rocking on his cock.

"That pussy belongs to me now. Say it Erin. Your pussy belongs to Braden. C'mon don't let me down so close to the end. Stay on my good side my Pet. Admit it. I have claimed your pussy. Scream it as you cum my Pet.. This pussy belongs to Braden."

Just when Erin thought she could handle this Braden had to ruin her concentration. If he had just let her concentrate she could’ve done it but now that he was talking and telling her to say anything especially saying that she was now his This caused her to lose her momentum and he heard her sniffle and get out of sob. His strong hands found her large breast teased them as he pulled her nipples making them harder as she bounce but he could tell she couldn’t concentrate perfectly and her rhythm was ruined. He was lucky he took hold of her breasts Because if he didn’t her rhythm was now all out of order and he was talking. The things he said were vile and he could hear her between moms now her sobs were a bit louder.

Did he think she was enjoying this? Erin was trying to survive and he was ruining her survival mode mindset. What he was telling her to say she had a hard time making words let alone say what he wanted to come out of her mouth. “I…it’s yours….why…why are you….it’s yours…..it’s yours Braden…” She couldn’t get the full sentence out and even when she got most of it out it just didn’t sound right because she wasn’t used to talking like this. He couldn’t see her face and even though she was mourning her eyes were blood shot red as tears rolled down her face and soaked her blushing cheeks. the words he wanted her to use were so dirty but she was trying. Maybe you could give her some credit for actually trying but she couldn’t even say the complete sentence at all.

For the time being that probably was the best his captive could do as she rocked on him. Hopefully he wouldn’t punish her for trying but she was doing her past and considering the circumstances it probably would be the best she could do for now especially as Erin was closing in on her or orgasm and if she can get him to come with her get a shower and cry her eyes out there she just the entire sentence but he at least got his name out of her.

She made the effort! Braden was elated. He had not thought she would have sunk that far the first time he fucked her. In fact when she gushed above him he came with her. He easily filled the condom. In fact she would feel his heavy strong spurts as his cock throbbed with each release. Braden would hold her on his lap with his cock inside her for a few moments after. Only rolling them onto their sides and letting her slide of his cock when her breathing had calmed. He made her ride out her orgasm so she could not deny herself that she had climaxed. Once out of her he would shift on the bed and wrap his arms around her before she could escape the bed. "Be honest Erin, Have you ever had better sex?" He reached lower stroking her clitoris as he waited for her reply. Working on keeping her aroused while she was still vulnerable. Whatever she said would suffice, he had asked her to be honest after all. He would let her go to the shower once she answered.

While she was in the shower he went to the kitchen sink and washed off himself, threw the full condem in the trash. He would sit at the table naked till she came out. Giving her as much time as she wanted. When she came out he would join her in the bedroom and make her sit up on the bed, facing away from the edge. He would comb than brush her hair. His hands so gentle, his skill clearly well developed as he never pulled her hair and cleared the tangles as well as any hairdresser. Than he brushed her hair to a shine. He gave her no choice and he took his time. Only when he was done did he allow her to lay down. He added a soft leather ankle cuff with a lock to her ankle. It had a chain so she could not leave the bedroom but she could move about on the bed relatively freely. It was not really freedom but it was not bound spread out either.

Braden spooned behind her his fingers circling a nipple absently as he fell asleep.

When she came and felt that condom expand within her she gasped. Trembling as she tried to hide her tears. Whimpering and shaking. Riding out her orgasms before he rolled them on their sides slowly pulling out. Erin’s overstimulated body convulsed as she caught her breath even as Braden toyed with her clit. Why was he so interested in talking to her? He pulled out leaving her feeling used and empty. For a small moment of silence he could soon hear her stifled sob.

He asked her if she ever had better sex, but he probably could have guessed her one word response. “Y…yes…” Erin at least tried to keep her sobs under control until he finally allowed her to shower. Once in the shower Braden heard her break down crying. Washing herself and scrubbing so hard she’d leave the shower as red as a cooked lobster. Her eyes were red from the uncontrolled sobbing but she was sopping wet and wrapped in a towel with soaked raven hair that she didn’t ring out. Braden had her sit on the edge of the bed and Erin was as silent as a church mouse. He combed and brushed her long hair gently, but she stayed silent.

He made her endure this but she was gonna stay quiet the entire time if he let her. Once he was done he let her lay down but he also bound her ankle to the bed so she couldn’t move or get away from him. When he tried to spoon her she curled up into a little bowl hoping that would deter him from touching her but it didn’t. If you could do is lie there and quietly cry and hoped he didn’t say anything to her as she slept naked and so today as she prayed he wouldn’t touch her again tonight. To be honest she had no idea if she could sleep as she laid awake with him easily going to sleep next to her does she look better to get much more than a nap tonight Especially with him idly playing with her nipple.

Braden slept well, the sex had been enjoyable and despite her sobs she was a lithe young and firm body to curl up next to. He woke with the sun and went for his daily morning run and workout. She was alone in the RV for a little over an hour. Locked securely to the bed by her ankle of course. When he came back he showered and put on denim shorts. He started making breakfast. "Hope you like pancakes and bacon? I have eggs as well if you want some." He went back to collect her when the pancake batter was mixed and the bacon started. Releasing her ankle he lifted her from the bed. "Time to get up, face the day. He hand cuffed her hands in front of her. Today is a new day once you prove you will behave the bondage will be removed. That will be on you. If you obey the bondage will be removed. At least when we are out her in an isolated area. When we go to a town for supplies you will be bound and gagged and hidden. So going to town will be something you won't like much for a while. In time you, as you earn my trust you will be given more freedoms even when we go to town."

Braden guided her to the bathroom and left her there. "Don't take too long as I will have food on the table soon. Eat well you will need your energy." Braden went to flip the bacon and start cooking the pancakes. "Going to be another hot day. I figure we can make a bag lunch and spend the day at the waterfall. You seemed to enjoy yourself there."

Erin sadly didn’t sleep well at all. She had spurts of deep sleep but not much. When Braden Walk and got out of bed she noticed but she honestly couldn’t do much with her ankle bound she couldn't even get far. She noticed when he left but honestly she just went back to sleep since he was gone she could actually sleep and not worry about him touching her and when he came back she didn’t notice until she heard the shower come on. He came back in and did her ankle making sure she was awake and he changed where she was bound this time as she sat up.

Silence. Erin said not even a word to him not even good morning to be honest why would she? She didn’t understand why he was being so nice to her and even feeding her. He mentioned pancakes and bacon but she didn’t even say anything about it just listened. Braden mentioned going into town but of course she wasn’t allowed into town considering if she was she would try to get help.

He guided her to the bathroom where she washed her face especially could with our hands tied. for now she didn’t take another shower since she just didn’t want him to brush your hair as long as he did last night. She wasn’t in the bathroom long but he told her once she came out to eat up she’ll need her energy but she wasn’t really hungry and when she left the bathroom and took a seat at the table she was still quiet. For the time being she was not the best conversation. Her gaze didn’t even look up at him. He mentioned something about the waterfall and it didn’t register. He was making conversation but Erin on the other hand was just listening And being talked at she wasn’t sure how he would handle that but it was keep your sand it’s just not say anything at all maybe her tactic was to make him bored of her. Figuring that he only wanted her for her body and sex he didn’t need to talk to her right? While she sat at the table she lowered her head letting her dark hair hide her face and let him speak at her and when her food came she would probably just pick at it since she didn’t really have an appetite and was still pretty tired.

Her silence obviously irritated Braden although he simply stopped speaking once he began to eat. When he was done he took his dishes to the sink to wash. When your done go put on your socks and shoes. Top drawer on the right are my socks, if yours are too dirty from yesterday wash them and hang them in the bathroom. Wear a pair of mine. We will be here a few more days and you don't want blisters on your feet. I hope you like ham and cheese because that is what I am making for lunch. You need to eat, If you make yourself too weak I will not take it easy on you. I will make you suffer if you neglect yourself. I don't care how depressed you are, You need to keep yourself fit."

Braden stepped close lifting her chin. "You make yourself sick I could leave you here. It is at least five days to people and that is if you go the right direction. I am not treating you poorly. I won't treat you poorly if you behave. Tell me when your done eating. Than go put on your shoes and some socks. No shirt today as you are not being a good girl." He went back to making lunch letting Erin be after his talk.

Erin let out a half but she said nothing else she picked out her bacon and ate maybe have a pancake which was enough to keep her filled but not enough to make her full. “Why do you even care if I eat or take care of myself? I’m just here for you to use I don’t need to talk or even eat as long as I’m here for you. Maybe you’ll get tired of me and leave me sooner if I don’t eat. It doesn’t matter what I do anyways you’re still going to hurt me.” She finally spoke out but she probably shouldn’t have she was just irritated and tired especially since she didn’t sleep well the night before. “I’m not eating anymore than that. My stomach already feels sick.” She said as he looked at her chin up making her look at him though her eyes averted his gaze. If you let her if she would go wash her socks but she wasn’t going to be companionship to him if he’s going to be mean and in her eyes he was being horrible by making her do things and not even giving her a shirt but as of right now she was losing hope and probably since she was upset she was snippy so she was on her best behavior especially since her body was so sore after he had sex with her that she wasn’t gonna say it but if you watched her walk to the bathroom to take her socks to wash he would see her walking with a little bit of a limp because he was bigger than what she was used to.If you let her she would go wash her socks but she wasn’t going to be companionship to him if he’s going to be mean and in her eyes he was being horrible by making her do things and not even giving her a shirt but as of right now she was losing hope and probably since she was upset she was snippy so she wasn’t on her best behavior especially since her body was so sore after he had sex with her so she wasn’t gonna say it but if you watched her walk to the bathroom to take her socks to wash he would see her walking with a little bit of a limp because he was bigger than what she was used to

Once she had her shoes on and socks he would tie a rope around her waist tying it behind her and running the rope between her legs. A large knot was tied to rub against her clitoris and the rope was taken over the chain connecting her handcuffs. So would put her hands in place to hold the rope, or try to. The knot was going to be against her clitoris regardless. He lead her outside. Once outside he made eye contact. "I want you healthy because I am going to be using you. If your sick or too weak to respond what good are you. Why do I care. Because even though your being a smiteful pain in the ass, I like you. I am treating you better than any boyfriend you might have. You didn't have a say in this but so what. Few people really have choices in much anyway. You let yourself go and maybe I just turn you over to a biker gang. Those guys would drug you and gang bang you and leave you for dead. maybe you consider that an upgrade to me?"

He turned and tugged the rope lightly. "time for your jog before it gets too hot than you can enjoy that waterfall all day!" He set off at a slow jog to let her stretch her legs a bit but would speed up to yesterdays pace soon after.

Last edited:
Erin let him tie her up again because she couldn’t really do anything else but listen to him she fell silent and refused to say anything else. “I didn’t want this and you knew that. I’ve had boyfriends and none of them have treated me this horribly. I’m really sorry your life sucked but you don’t have to make mine suck either at least that would be better than dealing with you you don’t realize the trauma you’re causing….” She was already mad but she couldn’t help but let her mouth run a little bit.

She had no choice but to move when he dug the rope and follow where he laid once he had his socks on or she could pray and hope where was he would get bored and let her go didn’t he know what he was doing was wrong?

Braden lead her along a different path this time. It was still about a three mile run and it still ended at the waterfall. He released her at the waterfall as he had before. In face he bent down and removed her shoes and socks forcing her to lean on him or fall. He removed rope and handcuffs as well. Once she was freed he hip bumped her pushing her off the rock and into the deeper part of the pool. He laughed as he sat to strip off his own clothes. "A perfect vacation spot for lovers and you can't get past the point that your here because I took you here. So be it. Run if you want. Don't expect the forest to be as gentle with you as I have been." He sat there enjoying the warmth of the rock he was sitting on. Today would be another hot one, it was already in the high eighties and it was not even 10AM yet. "You run I won't chase you. I won't be here after dinner either. You can fend for yourself if you like. You think about that while you play little mermaid in the water."

Braden slipped into a shallow part of the pool and just enjoyed the cool water.

Erin looked around as she was trying to see if she can find any escape routes but this place is all new to her and there was no point in running when she had no idea where to go or her phone or any way to tell her to get to civilization. Luckily she was able to keep up with the run. His socks were too big for her but it was better than no socks at all. Even though the route was different the end destination was still the same; The waterfall from earlier but she had no idea if she could memorize either way since he took her to different ways.

Braden freed her from the ropes and how he tighter and the way he leaned made her have to hold onto him even though she looked away and didn’t even wanna look at his face or his body whatsoever. “I can’t over it because I’m not your lover I’m your prisoner. Delusional. You are so delusional.” She managed to say before he gave her a hip check pushing her into the water still fully closed. He was gonna learn that his captive was a little firecracker. She was vocal when she wanted to be and she still had so much anger towards him especially when she thought he was nice at first and that was what was eating her up inside that he gave off such a nice energy and now he was keeping her here.

She let herself sink into the water as far as it would let her go before she would have to come up for oxygen. She heard what he said she could run but honestly where would she go she was trapped between a rock and a hard Place or a rock and a waterfall.

When she finally came up for air she would choose a different rock and keep her distance between her and Braden keeping herself quiet. “If I stay Will you let me sleep for the night? At least give me my own bed if you’re keeping me here.” Figuring she might as well try her own demands to see if it would work because if she ran he would have to find someone else maybe he would try better to keep her or at least maybe he would apologize for what he did.

"I let you sleep last night. You have seen where we live and you already know there is only the one bed. You will share it with me every night and you will be fucked every night. You will be used to you look forward to being used. All this attitude will gain you is my bad temper. So you can live in denial that you have a choice or you can decide to enjoy what you are getting and give in to those pleasures. You did last night and you had three strong orgasms. You can not tell me that was all bad. You fought those orgasms hard and yet you lost to the pleasure three times. So go ahead and feel sorry for yourself. I would advise you to stop asking for things you know I won't give you though. You won't enjoy being punished as much as you enjoy sex." He pushed into the water to swim around, diving down deep. He was irritated that she was being so negative after what he thought had been a good night of sex. She didn't seem to appreciate at all he had worked her up to three orgasms?

“Why couldn’t you just be normal and ask for sex I would’ve given it to you he just asked my friends told me about the whole thing about cash grass or ass for hitchhiking. I even sleep on the floor I don’t care I just don’t wanna sleep next to you.” Erin looked up at the sky and continue to talk. “You honestly think I enjoyed that my body reacted to what you did to it I didn’t ask for it you are a sick individual. Just because I had an orgasm didn’t mean I enjoyed it what makes you think I wanted this?” Erin was hoping maybe he would give her some answers anything or was he just a horrible person he may not have hurt her too much physically but mentally he left a mark. She was a fighter and she wasn’t going to let up easily especially when she just kept talking. “You know what I do enjoy sex just not with you…. just because you make a woman cum does it make you perfect it just means you made my body react and if that’s what you want that’s fine use my body but my mind will never be yours.” Maybe her mouth will get her in more trouble but she wasn’t going to let him think he’s one at least that easily just because he made her climax still didn’t mean she liked him.

He swam over to her and grabbed her by the hair dragging her over to the large rock on the shore. Pulling her out of the water he bent her over the rock and began spanking her ass. Left cheek than right cheek, than on her thigh, one than the other. he would spank her till she had a red ass. and the back of her legs as well. His large powerful hand spanked her as his other held her on the rock. "How many times have I told you, I just want to feel your body respond. You don't have to like me, you don't have to want me. All you have to do is fuck me and reach an orgasm." After he spanked her he reached over to his clothes and got the lube from his pocket. He removed the cap with one hand and spread a thick glob on his cock. He put the cap back on and tossed it back on his clothes. He spread the lube around his cock and than around her rosebud. "You want to disobey and act like this being mouthy!

He lifted her sore ass and put his cock at her rosebud. His hands both viselike grip on her hips. He pulled her ass back till his cock pressed against the head of his cock. "You want to mouth off, Fine. You don't like orgasms fine!" He thrust his cock into her ass about half way. He would pull back a bit than push in deeper. Each penetration would be deeper and deeper till his cock was buried inside her ass. Once he was all the way inside her ass he would begin fucking her ass with a slow steady pace. One hand sliding around her till his fingers were stroking her clitoris.

When Braden swam over she almost didn’t care until he grabbed her hair and that was when she started screaming bloody murder when he started tracking her over to the rock as she flailed in the water. That was not the worst of it he started spanking her when she got her close enough to that rock, first the left then the right and her thighs leaving red hand marks over pristine pale skin.

“AHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!!!STOOOOOOP!!!! FIIIIRE!!!!” Erin was claiming anything she could hoping maybe there was a camper or someone else out in this world and if that would hear her but no avail no one was coming.”NOOOOO!!!! GET OFF OF ME!!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!” Her screaming was ear piercing but when he grabbed the lube and started pouring it on him and then on her she started wiggling like crazy. He was much bigger and stronger than she was and there was no way she was gonna get away but she was fighting tooth and nail to try and stop him.

She thought he was just going to use her front hall again but she was wrong. So very wrong….

When he pushed into her tight back door the screen that came out of her scared birds in the trees to fly away. It hurt like nothing she ever felt. It was her first time and her body tensed up and runs like a deer looking down the barrel of a hunters gun. The shear amount of pain she was in Braden Was at least distracting her by rubbing her quit making her wet but all he got was painful sobs and screaming. From her reaction he knew he was taking her black cherry virginity and she went completely limp as her body shook like a leaf in a tornado. He wanted to break her and this might actually push her over the edge especially since the pain she felt actually shut her out at least with words….

Braden let her scream. He let her fight. He just kept reaming her tight asshole till he was satisfied and came deep in her ass. Braden filled her ass to over flowing Once he came He handcuffed her hands behind her, his cock still deep inside her ass. He left his cock inside her as he backed away from the rock. He let her face fall in the water. He let her splutter and struggle to pull off his cock. She would struggle or drown. Once she was off his cock he grabbed her hair and pulled her farther into the pond. "You see? This is what that smart mouth gets you. I am fine with you being defiant. You have three holes I can fuck and only one of them brings you real pleasure." He rolled her onto her back holding her head in his arm. Her hands useless behind her. He held her up as he began fingering her pussy. Two fingers spreading her labia. Stroking her folds and her clitoris. She was tired from fighting and vulnerable in the water without the use of her hands. Dependent on him to not drown. He was taking full advantage of her weakness.

Soon he shifted and knelt between her legs. He began sucking her clitoris exposing the pearl for his tongue once again. One arm held her up. His strong hand reached her neck. His other hand continued fingering her pussy, thrust deep into her. His fingers spreading on the exit to caress her inner walls. Only to thrust back into her before leaving her tight pussy. He was showing her his dominance over her body. Working to make her cum despite the recent pain. The ass-fucking had been to wear her resistance down. This was to show her he could force her climaxs regardless of what she wanted. Now he was patient, having learned some of her weak points last night. Places she could not resist feeling arousal from. He used that knowledge now to get her worked up. To force her body to respond no matter how much she hated him for it.

This was unexpected and she screamed her lungs out but when he shot his load in her back door to cry she made echoed in the forest. Between her crying and sobbing she couldn’t talk and he easily could handcuff her hands behind her back. When Braden Pulled her off the rock and let her fall into the water she would sputter and fight to try and get up and get more air as he still had her impaled on his thick cock.

He was speaking and saying words but they weren’t registering especially in her state of mind as he grabbed her hair and pulled her up keeping her in place as he pulled out of her leaving her so sore and her entire body throbbing in pain, The way he was holding her she had to depend on him to not kill her but she was so far gone even as he was sucking on her and fingering her she was whimpering and all she could do was cry. “If I cum I want you to just kill me….” she managed to say that it was hard to make out what she was trying to say between her sobbing he had broken her. His new toy was actually giving up especially after what he just did and fucked her over a rock. It was really difficult for her to get aroused especially in the state of mind that she was in as he played with her fingers and his tongue she wasn’t even sure if she could climax in the state of fight or flight she was frozen in fear and she didn’t even have her hands to lash out as she lowered her head wet hair sticking to her face he had broken her and he wasn’t sure if he could make her climax is your body shop not really with anger but fear and she was ready to just give up everything.

Braden laughed into her pussy. He stopped servicing her orally to comment. "If you cum Love I will let you walk home unbound. I will even make you your choice of dinner between steak, ham, or chicken!" He went back to sucking hard on her clitoris making her pearl vulnerable to his tongue. His tongue circling than flicking across the pearl in the same manner he had used last night when she climaxed. Braden wondered just how hard she would fight this. How much energy did she have to fight the sensations he was building within her. This was a relentless assault on her libido. He was determined to make her body obey his will rather than her own. When he owned her body her mind would either break or give in and remain with her body. In any case he would have an actively responsive body whenever he wanted one. She was in for a long day. he had more tricks in his bag to make her body bend to his will.

Braden would actually ramp up his campaign to make her an obedient pet today. That was what her mouthy resistance had gotten her.

When he left he could hear her whimper again she just was tired of fighting but she was the type to not give up. It was laughable when he offered that she could pick dinner if she just left her body back to normal but she didn’t care she was a fighter and she was determined to try not to let her body react. Braden was learning she was stubborn even after what he did it almost was like it fueled her. When he called her love it almost looks like she gagged she just was so mad at him for what he did and he could tell she was fighting as hard as she could. Even if she could choose food to be honest she might not even eat it.

Even as he ramped up his actions she was wiggling and she was sad she couldn’t even hit him considering she was handcuffed and she couldn’t fight back but she made it a point to not even look at him and hit under her long dark hair she hurt her whimpering and fighting back so hard even trying to kick her legs but she was so tired he felt like she might eventually just pass out with how hard she was trying to fight him even with herself getting wet and that was a part she had the most but maybe if she let herself come she would get a night for dinner and could try and end herself.

“I’m not your love…. just stop…” she managed to squeak out but he figured he had a stubborn one and she was trying to fight them tooth and nail even with how weak she was but she probably wasn’t gonna last very much longer.

Braden's arm was getting tired from holding her up so he floated her back to the rocks and lifted her out oft he water on a warm boulder. He left her hands bound behind her though and sat over by his bag. He would let her alone a couple hours till he felt it was lunch time. He got the bags out and began making sandwiches. "If you eat I will free your hands? Up to you Erin, be stubborn and be punished or behave and get rewards. I can make life decent for you or I can make it barely survivable. The choice is yours. He took something out of his bag and walked over to her. It was a sort of sex lotion? He put some on two fingers than pushed them deep inside her coating her inner walls with the stuff. It felt cool going in but her body heat soon made it feel warmer. AS it git warm though there was a sort of itch, The itch was inside her though! She could not scratch it. She could not even reach it with her hands bound behind her. If she slipped into the water the water made the itch worse. Nearly unbearable! When the itch slowly became so bad she could think of nothing but the itch inside her Braden would speak up.

Friction and your own sweet nectar is the only way to dissolve it Erin. You have to fuck to end the itch. Otherwise the itch will just get worse and worse. Not much worse than a itch you can't scratch. That is what this is for me Erin. Scratching an itch I just could not find a better way to get at. "You can ride my cock if you like, or when the itch gets so bad you can't stand it anymore without sliding that tight pussy on my hard cock."

Finally with little break she was able to rest but not very easily since she was sore and still in so much pain. Braden left her alone just to think of what he could do to her. He was already making her feel so horrible all she could do was silently cry. No matter how much she wiggles her hands there’s no way she could get out of the handcuffs he placed her in.

She honestly thought he would leave her alone but when he returned he mentioned she could eat but she didn’t say anything. He was making this far worse and not only that he got lotion coated on his two fingers and pushed it inside of her. It was cool going in but that didn’t last but then it did some thing she wasn’t expecting. Cool and then it made her itch to the point where it felt like she was burning. What did he just do to her? She would start whimpering and wiggling but he mentioned something about if she went in the water it would get worse!

He was pushing her into a corner that she couldn’t escape especially when he wouldn’t let her hands go. Braden was going to back Erin into an inescapable corner and she would have to sleep with him!

“I hate you…” she managed to say but she would have to ride him to make this it stop it look like that’s what she would have to do but maybe if she did it and didn’t look at him it wouldn’t be so bad. She was disgusted in herself just thinking about how she had to fuck him. This was an itch she didn’t need. “ I’ll fuck you but I won’t enjoy it…. you do know it’ll be only because I want this to stop you sick fuck!” She couldn’t help but be mouthy but who wouldn’t she started wiggling wildly trying to get it to stop but nothing she could do would stop the itching and burning sensation within. At least she agreed to fuck him and maybe that will be enough for him and maybe he could just let her suffer and not talk to her and just keep this as only sex but she highly doubted he would let her not talk to him since he seem to want some sort of companionship and that was the last thing she wanted with him.

Braden watched the lotion taking affect and sat back enjoying watching her as the realization of what he had done to her sank in. "Hmm, maybe I should just let you suffer since you won't enjoy fucking me. I mean I can let that itch go on and on till your mind is mush. It won't stop till you produce enough of your own secretions to dilute it. So You maybe could learn how to just make yourself cum without being touched? That might work? I sort of doubt it though. That stuff is from the middle east and quite insidious. They use it to keep women inline and obedient. He had her in a tight spot and she knew it. "Another thing why should I give you my cock if one you won't enjoy being fucked and two you hate me? Doesn't seem to give me much incentive to have sex with you. You wouldn't be trying to use that reverse phycology stuff on me would you?" He was smiling as he watched her trying to appease the building itch inside her pussy.

He laid out a blanket and laid down on his back on the blanket. "You have permission to straddle me and sit on my cock Erin. However you have to apologize for saying you won't enjoy fucking me before I will let you have my cock. You will simply squat and be on your knees. You can face away from me if you like. If you are boring though, if the effort you make isn't making me enjoy fucking you I will not let you ride my cock and just push you off. So make sure you are putting some real effort into riding me." If she walked over he would put his hands on her legs and let them slide up both helping her to balance without her hands and guiding her. Although only the head of his cock would be allowed to penetrate her till she gave him an apology. A decent one, not just a bark or a hateful sorry.

Erin was trapped between a rock and a hard Place her hands were bound and he couldn’t do anything in the water was not helping her at all. She needed her own secretions to make this vile itching stopped but she couldn’t touch yourself and the water wasn’t helping. What the hell did he put inside of her? She was wiggling and he could see her starting to tear up and cry again. He was leaving her no choice but to unfortunately have to touch him again.

“W…why do you care if I enjoy it? I am no one to you…” she said between subs but she made no effort to try and apologize. He told her she could straddle him facing away if she wanted but she would have to apologize sincerely and she wasn’t sure how she could even manage to do that! Her body continue to wiggle and ride with how much it itched and there’s no way she could stop it didn’t understand why he wanted her to even enjoy this if he was just out for sex he could just take it from her like he did before why does he want her to even enjoy what he’s doing to her?

Her shaky legs helped her stand up and she would move to straddle him but she refused to look at him she felt sick to her stomach to the point she had no idea if she could eat later even if he offered it was in knots. He wanted her to apologize but she can yell at him all she would say a soft sorry even as he held her as she squatted down. He probably knew he couldn’t get her to be completely sincere especially in the position that she was in. Her body was trembling with how that liquid was itching inside of her. She could feel his tit pressing against her tiny opening but all he could hear was her starting to whimper and cry again because he just seemed cruel to her and why was he using this warfare against her if he just wanted to have sex he could’ve just taken it.

“Why don’t You just use me and then get rid of me I don’t understand why I have to even enjoy this….why….why….why…” Erin couldn’t help but repeat though she had no idea if he’d he be tell her why especially after using this itch cream on her which she honestly wasn’t sure if she could survive with much longer.

"I want you to enjoy sex, why would you question that? I am not trying to be cruel, I don't really want to hurt you either. I just want to hear those delicious sexy moans you make when your body gets into the scene. I would rather you enjoy sex, rape is such a violent word. I want you to participate. Even if it is unwilling as long as you participate you can call it non-consensual but is it really rape? Last night you were not bound during sex. You were participating even if against your own will. Your body liked what I did. So like now you are going to sit on my cock and fuck me. You will participate even against your will. That will suffice till your mind accepts what your body already understands. You enjoy sex with me."

It was a bit jaded but it was an explanation. She could see in his mind if he could make her body respond he didn't see it as rape. Consent was not what he wanted, just for her to enjoy the sex. His expectation apparently being that her mind would follow her body into his corruptive activities.

"I would think by now your pussy is really on fire. I admit your resistance is quite exceptional. That just means that when you succumb it will be that much sweeter. Might as well get used to this. We have all summer. Maybe I will release you in time for school in the fall. That way I don't put you too far behind in your goals? Although who knows a few months from now you might want to stay?" He pulled her hips down filling her tight pussy with his hard, thick erection. "Up to you now!"

Back
Top Bottom