Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running Lines (Mandy's Evil Shadow & Jemnai)

David didnt notice anyone as he was washing his face to get the makeup off. He finished his shower and then went into his bedroom and put ona pair of boxer then crawling under the covers and presses a button as the blackout shades comes down darkening the room so he could get a nap.

Catherine blushed deeply as she got back in the car behind the wheel and they drove on to the spa. Madeline looked at her mother concerned. "Are you okay mom"

"I'm fine...I'll just say I know one of the things that attracted you to David" Catherine patted Madeline's hand.

A couple of hours later, the ladies returned home, Catherine shooed Madeline up to bed to rest while she cooked dinner. As she cooked, she thought about David's huge cock.

David was up and in the small den/office as he was going over expensise as he had gotten a script from his agent for another film but this one was to be called David Ballway Presents FBG or Furry Bad Girls sort of spin on Pussyman's Black Bad Girls series. He had the door to it closed as he had the radio on not to ahve noticed His wife and mother in law had returned.

Madeline stripped down to just her bra and panties as she climbed in bed to relaxing drifting into a light sleep, something she had found herself doing alot lately.

Catherine knocked gently on David's office door before opening it. "Ah so did you enjoy your quiet day?" she teased before she entered his office.

"Yes I did since tho I was hoping Maddy would have been home since I wanted to hold her while I slept since I know she been wanting to feeling desired since the Doctor told her no sex till after the kids are born. Tho she knows it for her saftey aswell as the kits but you know"David said as he puts the script down. "So what do you want Mom"he asked.

"I'm sorry about that. I took her to the spa for a relaxing day" Catherine sighed as she moved closer to David's desk. "Um if I may ask" she blushed deeply, just how big are you?" she asked looked at her son in law

"Well I hope you two had fun and why do you want to know how big I am"David asked his mother in law "Are you wondering what Maddy sees in me besides my gentliness?"he asked as well.

Catherine laughed softly blushing deeply as she walked closer to his desk. "Well, yes.* she blushed deeply. "Well actually... I mean" She began tripping over her own words. "Um dinner will be ready in a hour, why not spend the time with Madeline"

"That is good and just so you know I am a foot long when I am erect if your wondering"David said to Cathrine as he could tell that she was curious as to his cocksize. He gets up and heads up to cuddle with Maddy.

Catherine nodded then headed back to the kitchen as the picture continued to circulate in her mind.

Madeline sighed softly relaxed as she laid on her side. she laughed softly as she felt the kits moving about and kicking inside. she smiled softly as she rubbed her belly smiling softly

David went upstairs to the master bedroom and walkin"How are you today baby"he said to her as he puts his arms up and hands grabing the doorjam."You mother is acting strange she was curious as to my size"he said to her

Maddy smiled as she looked up towards the door at David as he came into the room. "Hey baby. She smiled lovingly at him as she watched him come close. "I'm doing fine, Seems Emily and Edward are busy playing kickball inside me." she laughed softly feeling the twins moving about. She paused for a moment then looked at David with a thoughtful expression. "Well as for mom, she did mention seeing you in the shower when she came to get my purse.

"Well that could explain why she was tounge tied when she told me dinner would be ready soon. So what did you two do at the spa"he said to her as he sat down by her and rubbed her soft fur covered belly.

"Well we talked about different things. She actually helped me ease some of my fears about being a good mother" she smiled softly as she caressed his hand as it came to rest on her belly. She laughed softly as she felt one of the babies kick where their hands were.

"Well I have to thank her for putting your fears to rest. I dont have any fears of being a dad since know that I be great dad to our kids plus our lil ones are just going to be spoiled by all the girls at the sets"he said as he kisses her.

Maddy laughed softly and relaxed more glad to see how confident David was about becoming a father. "Oh...While I was at the Spa, I was approached by a modeling agent who offered me some work after the twins are born."

"Well that is great some legitement work that you wanted to"he said to her he kisses her again."So are you going to take the job?"he asked her.

"I am thinking about it. I do want to keep busy until the kids are old enough so I can return to adult films" she looked in his eyes then pulled him close and kissed him lovingly.

He return turned the kiss as his hadns caress her pregant body. The then stops"I want you so badly but we cant yet not till after the kids are born"he said to her as he missed they love making as did she as he could tell.

"I know baby, I know" She moved closer to him. "but that doesn't mean I can't take care of you." She looked up in his eyes with a loving smile resting her hand on his crotch purring softly. "How much time did mom say before dinner was ready?"

"Well I know but how can you since you said your not wanting to give oral since you know your teeth and about an hour"David said as he holds her closer to him.

"Well my friend Lina told me a little trick on how to give a blow job without scraping you with my teeth" She rested her head on David's lap and looked up into his eyes with a loving smile.

"Oh is that so. So is this just for us or you going to start to do it in the films?"he asked as he looked down into her eyes.

"Just for us" she purred as she slipped her hand in his pants feeling very frisky at the moment. "I'm just glad we are finally getting a quiet moment to be intimate"

"That is sweet and yes I know. They want to do a series line for me sort of like Pussyman's B.B.G.s "he moans as he felt her ultrasoft fur covered hands on his ever growing cock.

Back
Top Bottom