Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running Lines (Mandy's Evil Shadow & Jemnai)

"Really? that's great" she continued to slowly stroke his cock before slipping off his pants purring softly. Remembering what her friend said, she carefully took the head of his cock in her mouth flicking her tongue over him.

"Yes good that feels great. So should I do it I mean it give us more money since this means I wont have to do as many films but more for each sceene and more of the profit"he moans as she was doing great job at her first blowjob.

She purred mindful to keep her jaw relaxed, her tongue still working his cock. She caressed his balls massaging them gently as she sucked his cock.

"Your very very good at this baby"he moans as the feel of her rough tounge running over his shaft and her soft hand on his balls. His moans travel down the hall and into the first floor.

Catherine glanced up as she heard David's loud moans of pleasure coming from upstairs . So distracted, she failed to realize that she was about to burn the onions she was sauteing

Madeline smiled encouraged by his pleased sounds and took a little more of his cock in her mouth almost having more than half his length in her mouth

She sat up smiling an innocent smile and reached behind her unclasping her bra releasing her breasts which had gone up two cup sizes

"God you such lovely breasts not saying that since they gone up to e almost f cups but they always been one of your best assets"he said to he as he lans his head down starts to kiss her breasts

She moaned softly as she felt his hand on her very sensitive breasts. "Oh David" she moaned softly as she looked in his eyes" she slid her fingers along his cock.

A few days later David was down in his office. Some of his and Maddy's friends from the industry who hadnt seen Maddy ina while since she had to stop because of showing and the studio docs wouldnt clear her for work.

Catherine watched as the limo Madeline's friends hired for the day pulled away from the house. Today they had planned a surprise baby shower for her at her favorite resturant. She told her daughter she would be along later but wanted to make sure David had his lunch before she left. Madeline thought nothing of it as she left.

Catherine took a deep breath as she stood outside of David's home office before entering the room. Recently since seeing David in the shower a couple of weeks earlier she had been watching his movies. Hearing her daughter give him a blowjob last night was the clencher...she had to try him.

David had decided on doing the series since he was going to be geting most of the profits from it. He looked over the script tho there wasnt alot of dialog as most was it was ablibed.

"Yes actually it for a series of film with my name to it and it like the human series called Black Bad Girls but this is Furry Bad Girls"He said to his mother in law as of late she been more friendler with him with in the weeks.

Catherine nodded as she approached his desk. Slowly she moved behind him and gently rested her hands on his shoulders and started massaging him. She leaned closer looking at the script over his shoulder, her breasts pressed against his back as she read.

"So whats on your mind Cathrine"He asked as he felt her breasts press into his back."I mean you been really really friendly to me"he added.

She pressed closer to her son in law, her nipples pressing through her blouse into his back. She was silent as she was at a loss as to how exactly ask her question. "David...would you be offended if I...well..." Her right hand drifted from his shoulder down his chest caressing him lightly.

"Offend about what I am open minded guy to an extent Cathrine"he said as he felt her hands on his chest and her breasts pressing into him."Are you trying to temp me so that Maddy will leave me"he asked.

"Oh No...nothing like that. I don't want to hurt my daughter in any way" she said quickly considering it was the truth. "It's just well.. I can't help but think about...um.. you know since I saw you in the shower that one day" Her hand drifted lower stopping just above the waist of his pants.

"What you want to see what I am packing up close and see what help make your daughter with child"he said to her as he looked down and noticed where her hands here at.

Catherine blushed deeply seeing as she forgot how forward David and Madeline were and how open they were with their sexuality. "Well yes" she finally choked out.

"YOu know Maddy would be mad if she ever found out and I wouldnt want to lose her. Just because I have sex on film doesnt mean I dont love my wife. Your family"he said as he turns around and looks at her in face.

"I know you wouldn't hurt my daughter and I will take responsibility for my actions, but please...just once?" Catherine asked softly as she lightly kissed the side of his neck. "I promise I will never ask again after this one time"

There was torn look into his eyes"Well if Maddy never finds out"He said as he stands up and undoes his shorts letting her see his cock."I am not hard so your only getting to see me soft"he said to her.

Catherine blinked surprised seeing his cock was at least 9 inches soft, however she had already seen it in this state before. She knelt in front of him and gently wrapped her hands around him and slowly began stroking him urging him to get hard.

Back
Top Bottom