Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running Lines (Mandy's Evil Shadow & Jemnai)

Mandys Evil Shadow

Super-Earth
Madaline, (Kitani) Snow looked over the "script" presented to her by the manager of Furry Pleasures Production and sighed. "Another fairytale knockoff?" she raised an eyebrow as she read through the script which exactly was an erotic retelling of Cinderella.

"Chill Maddy" the manager sighed softly. "Considering the bad luck with the last actor we brought in to work with you, we've arranged a private reading with you and the new actor. You can meet him on the set of the shoot today." The manager handed Madaline a post it with the address which she stuck to the script.

Madaline sighed as she stood up and left the office and walked out to her car. At the age of 23 She felt really good about herself and confident in her choices of career and never let anyone let her feel bad about her choices.

As she pulled up to the mansion, she let out a low whistle and got out of the car.
=====
Madaline "Kitani" Snow
Age 23
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 135 pounds 44, 34, 44
Race: Snow fox
Hair, Raven black
Eyes: Ice blue
Fur: white with black markings.

David was already at the mansion reading over the script. He was vet to the adult industry on the human side of the biz and just starting doing crossover films with the Furry Stars as Furries had come to Earth and fully intergrated into every aspect of Earth Lifestyle. He was 6ft with medium build brown hair and hazel eyes and 12 inch cock when fully erect. He was dressed in a black tshirt and jeans as the shoot was to be done in 4 days plenty of time to get a good feel for his co star.

Madeline walked through the front door of the impressive mansion looking around, her heels echoing off of the marble floor softly as she walked around. She by far was not a vain vixen, but as she passed a large gilded mirror on the wall, she paused and smiled admiring her reflection for a moment. She slid her hands over the silky material of the jet black china dress smoothing any wrinkles and finger combed her hair back in place, after all she did not want to meet her new co-star looking sloppy.

She continued on through the mansion until she came across a tall and rather handsome human standing in the study looking over a script and suddenly felt nervous. While her studio did arrange for her to work with a human actor before, he quit when he found out he was working with one of her species and since then she had been nervous about working with humans. Pushing aside her nerves, she cleared her throat to get his attention and put on her most sincere smile. "Good afternoon, my name is Madeline. It is a pleasure to meet you."

David notice the young woman who was hot looking Snow Fox Furry."Nice to meet you I am David"he said as he stands up ands takes her hand in his and his is a gentle shake"I have heard alot of good things about you and watched some of your work I do have to say it was hot esp solo films"he said as goes and sit back on the chair there in the room.

"Why thank you David." She smiled softly as she sat down across from him. She assessed his appearance and raised an eyebrow. "Well before we start running our lines, I have to ask. Why did you want to do an inter-species film? Very few human males want to do them." She asked curiously.

"Well I can make more money doing films with a Female Furry then witha Human Female. Sort of like in the past what was called Gay for pay but I only do Hetro sceenes."he said as he was looking her over he had been doing the Mixed Species films for over 6 monthes since he was making a ton more now then when doing it with human females.

"Ah I see" Madeline nodded. She honestly not surprised by his answer seeing as he was one of the few human actors who realized that they would make more money. She sighed causing her ample breasts to bounce slightly beneath the silky material then brushed a stray lock of hair over her shoulder. "So shall we get started then?" she picked up her script

He watched as he breasts bounced as she sighed."Alright I would like to know what you are wanting to do as the sceene is a gonzo of sorts what will you not do"he asked he picked up his script. They were to play the leads in film so they had a few sceenes together.

"Well looks like our first scene together takes place...outside." Madeline looked over the first scene they were in together. She stood up and walked over to the large bay window and glanced up at he sky seeing that is was still quite sunny outside but thought better. "According to the script, you are trying to hide from your bodyguards and manage to get on to our property. I'm out tending to the garden. She went back to the chair and sat down crossing her legs causing a brief peek of a tattoo on her thigh. "I spray you with the hose trying to get you away from the car I was washing in the process soaking my top completely."

"Alright do you want to read first"he said as he noticed her tatoo. He knew alot of Fox and Wolves Furries got tribal tats as they like to keep with Native American ideals. "But I need to know what your dos and donts are so to make you comfortable"he said as he was looking over the lines.

"Well my only don't and it is for safety reasons is I don't do oral" she looked directly at him. As she grew a little more comfortable with him, her tail began to sway leisurely as she picked up her script and began to scan over the scene looking at the script. "I suppose I could read first" she stood up pacing back and fourth, her tail casually waving behind her as she quickly got into character.

"Hey, what in the hell do you think you are doing!" she pointed directly at David in character. "My stepmother will be pissed if I let you take her car without permission!"

David watches as her tail sway as they talked ands hearing oral on him was her only no no that was okay with him. He got into character"Well I need it you see to get way from men that are afterme "he said to her as he watched her tail way even more.

Madeline acted as if she were looking over his shoulder and rolled her eyes. "Those men? oh please they are nothing and still I am not going to get my ass kicked becuase of you" She scanned the script again reading over the action. "I however can hide you here"

"Thanks I be in your debt for this"He said as he looks over the script as it said they were to go to a hidden room from there they are to fuck.

Madeline blushed lightly as she looked over the script again noticing it had gotten to the first sex scene between her and David. Nervously she cleared her throat and looked up at him. "I've never seen one so big" she softly recited the line though her eyes were clearly on the bulge in his jeans.

Her cheeks pinked up a little as she looked directly at David with intense icy eyes while her nipples visibly hardened standing out under the silk at the thought of the scene.

"Well it comes with who I am"he said as he noticed where her eyes were looking as he had reads the nextline"How ever am I going to repay you for your help miss"he said to her as he looked over what they were suppose to do in the sceene.

She looked directly at David walking over with a sultry smooth stroll. "Oh I can think of a way for you to repay me" she purred seductivly looking directly in his eyes somewhat out of character. Madeline closed in on David and kissed his lips passionatly yet tenderly as she caressed his cheek lightly

David watched as she walked over to him as she got closer to him she kisses him. As they kissed their tounges meet. His hands pulls her closer to him as as he feels her breasts press into him. Part of him wondered if their species were compatible for offspring.

She let the script slip from her fingers as she straddled his lap, the skirt of her dress hiking up making the tattoo on her thigh clearly visible. She continued to caress his face tenderly, the whole idea that they were supposed to be running lines completely forgotten as she slowly began tugging at his t-shirt and slipped her fingers under to caress his smooth skin.

He moans as he feels her soft fur covered hand on his chest. His hands pull down the top of her dress to expose her large breasts as he breaks the kiss and leans his head down and starts to kiss her breasts.

She gasped softly as he in a passionate haste pulled down the top of her dress causing her ample breasts to bounce free. A soft gasp escaped her lips as her fingers continued up his his chest removing his shirt kissing him passionatly once she had freed him of that barrier.

"You got some lovely breasts"he said as he looks up into her eyes as he then motorboats them as his hand slide to her ass and pulls her closer to him. Once her hold her to him his cock was straining from which in his jeans.

She moaned softly as she felt his cock twitching in his jeans rubbing against panty covered pussy. She kissed him hungrily as her fingers slid down to the front of his jeans stroking the tent. "I don't know why. I cannot explain, but I need you right now"

She held his head to her breasts again gasping softly as her nipples became painfully hard.

"Well I want you to"he said as he takes one of her nipples into his mouth suck on it and bites it as his finger slide to her panty clad cunt as he could feel how wet she was becoming.

She stood up for a moment and stripped off her dress and stood in front of him, her tail waiving as she teasingly stropped off her panties revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. "You're the first human I have ever had" She smiled however her smile disappeared replaced with a look of surprise as she saw the enormous cock that sprang out at her. Mesmerize by the huge drop of precum lingering on the head of his cock, she moved close and licked it off with her rough tongue purring at the taste.

Back
Top Bottom