Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running Lines (Mandy's Evil Shadow & Jemnai)

"No I haven't" She cried out in pleasure as she wrapped her legs around him pulling him even deeper, his cock now fully engulfed in her tight pussy "Oh Fuck I'm cumming David" she cried out softly. Now she understood why his co-stars always screamed in pleasure as she felt his cock thrusting deep in her tight pussy.

"Cum for me Cathrine let that icely extrior melt from me fucking rippyour cunt up"he growl as he leans down and bits her sholder as he thrust faster and faster.

Catherine couldn't hold back anymore. She cried out in great pleasure as she came over and over on his pounding cock. Her body shook violently from the extreme orgasm she was experiencing.

David pulls out of her then starts to jerk his massive tool as he releases a wave of cum over Cathrine's face and tits."Now are you happy"he said

Catherine gasped breathlessly as she looked in her son in laws eyes as he shot his cum all over her body. After she finally caught her breath and came down from her high, she looked at him. "Thank you" she moaned breathless

"Well if Maddy ever finds out its your ass that taking the fall not me. ALso this is the first and last time this ever happens you got that"he said as he pulls his pants up.

"I promise, if Madeline ever finds out I'll take the blame and I will never ask again" Catherine smiled as she picked up some tissue then wiped her face heading out of the office. "I'm going to shower then start dinner so it will be ready when she gets home" Catherine spoke softly.

Catherine sighed softly as she looked over her shoulder at David smiling then headed to the guest bathroom to shower.

A couple of hours later, Madeline returned home as some of her friends helped bring in the gifts from the baby shower. Maddy smiled and waved to her friends as they headed off. "...bye, and thanks again. I'll send the pictures later tonight" She smiled and sighed softly.

Back
Top Bottom