Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

while she took in the view Alric went right back to work as he had matters to attend to while home and as much as he wanted to relax there was little he could do

the maid headed to a hall that was darker then the others and knocked on a large door while waiting to be let in. it wasn't long before the word enter came out and the maid opened the door for her

Talia was just following after her, just looking around the dark hall for a brief moment in time. "What is it so dark here?" she couldn't help but inquire as she looked around.

"the previous master preferred it this way and when even the master tries to change it people throw a fit so he has given up" the maid then motioned for her to head in to the office

Talia was just tilting her head before she spoke, "I guess he has as many issues as I do." With that she was walking into the office and just looking around a bit.

Talia was just walking into the officer and going over to sit on the chair that was on the other side of the desk.

Talia was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "I could help you if you like. I usually take care of this stuff myself back at home - I prefer to do it versus have somebody else do it. At least then I know it gets done."

Talia was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "The paperwork didn't really bother me. The constant marriage proposals did."

Talia was just looking over before she spoke, "I mean sometimes they make it to me... sometimes they don't. Depends on who is bring the mail. If it is one of my brothers then they never reach me."

Back
Top Bottom