Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

Carlos looked up from his paperwork and looked at her "your supposed to be on bed rest this doesn't look like bed rest" Carlos wasn't mad but he was worried about her

Raphaelle was just looking before she spoke "I was getting bored." With that she was going over and sitting on the couch in his office.

"normally I would agree with you but this time I really can't" Carlos was looking at the most recent test results of the blood tablets that had come in

Raphaelle was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was giving a faint shrug of her shoulders, not really caring either way. She was leaning back against the couch and just closing her eyes for a moment.

Raphaelle was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was straightening up a bit more, and getting up to go over to the window for a brief moment in time.

Raphaelle was just looking at him before she spoke, "Hmm.... I think I'll pass right now. I still feel queasy... which means if I eat I'll just throw up. It should pass soon though."

Raphaelle was just watching for a brief moment in time before she went back to watching out the window for a moment, just watching people walk about talking in the garden. It seemed to peaceful there at the time.

As this was happening, Sebastian was heading off to go and check up on Rose to see how she was doing.

Talia was meeting up with Alric so that they could get going to his mansion.

Rose was resting on the bed her back to the door which wasn't something she often did but she really wasn't in a good mood at the time

Alric nodded and then walked with her to the carriage where his horse was waiting so they could head out

Talia was following after him so that she could get into the carriage and they could get going.

Sebastian was knocking on the door.

Rose heard the knock and then got up and answered the door looking at him "what"

Alric helped her in as was proper before he went and mounted his horse

Sebastian was just looking at her and was jst stating, "Was just coming to check up on you."

Talia just gazed out the window for a brief moment in time and soon enough they were setting off.

"im fine thank you" Rose was still irritated and more then a little pissed but she was dealing with it.

Alric rode next to her and kept watch but he would be happy to be home

Sebastian was just looking at her before he spoke, "If you are upset about what Lady Talia did... I hope that you will forget your anger towards her, and forgive her. She is also suffering from this whole thing as much as you are - but in a different manner. She truly only wished to help you - she didn't mean anything more than that. Talia is... she is a gentle soul - one who has a dream to see humans and vampires coexist together. She is also special compared to other vampires.... or cursed as some may say.... but her blood is unable to turn a human. Instead it becomes a powerful healing device.... just a small amount can heal any injuries, no matter how serious."

Talia was just gazing around for a brief moment in time, just taking in the sights.

Back
Top Bottom