Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

Alric soon found Carlos and Sebastian and spoke with them making sure only emergencies were sent to her as he wanted her to rest and relax for a bit

Alric looked around before speaking "I have received the report of who is feeding the hunters intel" Alric then handed it to them both so that they could deal with it

the report would show that there were three people responsible of the intel and they were all high ranking nobels who didn't belive that Talia was truly the queen

Sebastian was just frowning a bit before he spoke "We will take care of it. And we can use Talia being gone as a way to get themselves to come out."

Alric nodded his head "we will need to move fast but I will be busy tending to my lands and such so my second will take over my duties here"

Sebastian nodded before he spoke "You are now the personal guardian of the queen. Your duties are to remain at her side and protect her."

"Now finish packing and enjoy your free time as well. Make sure she enjoys herself as well." Sebastian was speaking after a moment.

"I have nothing to pack and I will I was going to redo the guardens at home so I figure she would enjoy helping with that as I know she loves the garden here"

Talia was just approaching although more cautiously at that point in time - knowing that some warhorses didn't respond well to newcomers.

Talia was nodding her head before she was cautiously appraoching and just holding her hand out towards the horse.

Back
Top Bottom