Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

"I am the only Duke in the kingdom my rank is right below yours your majesty" Alric looked at her lightly and then smiled once more

"well its not really all that important while yes I out rank many around me ,the people I care about the most out rank me, so I dont often look at anothers rank" Alric shrigged as it really didn't matter to him what did was skill

Talia was just nodding her head before she was commenting, "I sometimes wish that ranks could be ignored. Even just for a few hours. I would love to be able to just go out and enjoy the day without "your majesty" from everybody."

Alric nodded his head "if you wish you can go and say at my home for a while with simple instructions they wouldn't use your title on you and would just call you my lady"

Talia was just pushing a bit of her hair out of her face before she spoke "I would have to bring it up to my brothers... So they know what is going on."

"of course, I wouldn't want to panic them with you vanishing" Alric didnt want to worry the two princes over their sisters location

Talia was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I'll speak to my brothers... see what they think about the idea."

Talia was just nodding before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was heading off so that she could actively seek out her brothers. Mind as well see what they thought now.

Talia eventually ended up finding Sebastian, who seemed to be chatting with a few of the guards. She was getting his attention and was commenting that she needed to speak to him and Carlos about something. This had him sending a maid off to find Carlos.

Raphaelle seemed to be doing better than what she had been, albeit a little annoyed that she was being sentenced to bed rest at the time.

Raphaelle was just looking over for a moment before she spoke, "I'm fine... fever is pretty much gone..."

Back
Top Bottom