Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

"there is no one better that you and the two of you are a perfect fit everyone who sees the two of you together knows this" Carlos could see it and so did their brother

Talia was just looking over before she spoke, "There are so many that would be against that kind of pairing."

"a duke and then queen what is wrong with the pairing you are literally one rung above Alric on the ladder of noble rankings" Carlos took her hand hand held in in his

Talia was just looking towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Interesting." However her attention was turning towards the noise as well and saw that Alric was there.

Talia was just looking towards Carlos for a moment before she spoke, "I suppose you have things to do anyways."

"no but I can if you wish to speak to him in private" Carlos had finished his work for the day already but if she wanted to talk to Alric then he would leave her be

Talia was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "He does seem like he has something he wants to talk about."

Talia was just looking over before she spoke, "If you want. I suppose you should check up on your assistant."

Back
Top Bottom