Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

Raphaelle was just letting out a breath of air then looked at the maid that came in telling Carlos that Talia wished to speak to him.

Raphaelle was just watching for a moment before she was just letting her head fall back onto the pillows, just giving a slight groan.

Raphaelle was definitely going crazy at that point in time but she would survive... hopefully anyways.

Talia was just looking over before she was looking at both of them. She was letting out a breath before she spoke, "So I was talking to Alric about how I want some time when... I don't have to be a queen.... Where I just get to be me. And he was suggesting that I go with him to his home for a short time." This had Sebastian looking over before he spoke, "I say go for it. We can manage things here."

Talia was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "I mean... I...it isn't so much wanting a break...." "It is a break. Wanting to live like a normal person. Go ahead and do it. We will make arrangements." Sebastian was commenting.

"no need to thank us Talia we take breaks all the time its only right you get to do the same" Carlos smiled at her and hoped that Alric's staff would give her what she needed

Talia was just giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "I'll go and find Alric, let him know that I'll take him up on his offer."

Talia was nodding her head before she was speaking, "I will try to anyways. But no promises." With that she was giving them both hugs before she was heading off to go and find Alric once again.

Talia was just looking towards him before she spoke, "You offer... of coming to your home... I'll do it if you are still alright with it. My brothers think it is a good idea as well."

"of course I am still alright with it and I will send word right away so that they can have a guest room readied for you" Alric would make sure his staff didnt call her her majesty

Talia was just nodding her head before she spoke, "Alright...." Honestly she was a bit giddy about the whole thing, having not every really done anything outside of the palace.

Talia was just blinking a bit before she questioned, "Are you certain? It seems so soon...." Oh now she was fretting that his staff was going to be annoyed that he was bringing a stranger there without much notice at all. What if they hate her because of it?!

Back
Top Bottom