Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

(Okay totally never realized that I was posting in the wrong thread for stuff.)

The nurse was just checking up on them but saw that they were both resting so she was heading off, leaving them to rest at that point in time.

Rose did rest but it was in fits as she alternated between hot a cold a normal side effect of Silver for her.

While she was resting Carlos paced but Alric had banned him from the medical room so that the girls could rest with out being bothered

Last edited:
"Carlos.... Go and rest. The doctors will let you know if there is any change." Talia was speaking from where she was leaning against the doorway.

Talia was just looking for a moment, "And when she does wake up she is going to need you. But that isn't going to happen if you end up collapsing - that isn't going to do any good for a newborn if their sire isn't somewhere close."

Talia just seemed to be flinching a bit when he was hitting the wall, almost subconsciously as though waiting for him to hit her or something. "I.... J...Just have faith in them that they will be fine. I am just looking at the glass half full." Talia spoke in a soft voice, her eyes just staying on the ground. Sebastian was just looking over before he spoke, "Because worrying isn't going to solve anything."

Carlos sighed and then walked off after telling her to stay that she didnt need to leave. Alric then rubbed her back and smiled at her "let him be for now Talia he needs to work these emotions out rather then bottle them"

Alric hugged her close "they will be ok at least I think they will" ALric honestly didnt know how Sebastian was so calm but then again he didn't think the male was as close to Rose as Carlos was to Raphaelle

Alric looked at her and then leaned down and kissed her lightly “you know I can tell when your not ok Talia I saw you flinch when he his the wall”

Talia was just looking towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Just... reflex I guess. Use to people actually getting physical with me. I know my brothers would never strike me but the fear is there."

Back
Top Bottom