Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

Raphaelle was just looking towards Rose for a moment in time before she was nodding her head then spoke, "Hmm... They must have. I'll be fine though; just need to rest and sleep. It'll pass just like it always does."

"ok just rest but should you need me to make the counter let me know as soon as possible" Rose could make it but she would have to be very careful in doing so

Raphaelle was just looking up towards her before she spoke, "This will be like every other time. If it doesn't start getting better after three days then make the counter."

Raphaelle was just nodding her head and was mumbling, "I have to apologize to Carlos that I can't help him with his paperwork."

Raphaelle was just nodding her head before she was mumbling that she would rather be in her room resting and not in the infirmary, her room was so much more comfortable.

Raphaelle was getting up with her help and just following after her, although as they walked they did eventually come across Carlos.

Raphaelle was just looking at him for a moment before she was commenting, "I'll be fine in a few days. Although you are welcome to come and cuddle with me." Nope she was definitely a little feverish at that point in time.

Carlos walked over and touched her head "you're burning up why aren't you in the medical wing?" Carlos was worried about her and seeing that she was now very sick

Raphaelle was just looking at him before she was commenting that she would rather sleep in the comfort of her room.

Raphaelle was just looking for a brief moment before she was just letting out a small breath of air. How she felt like people were almost upset with her... despite the fact that she was just wanting to be somewhere comfortable to rest.

"relax ill have you to your room soon and then sleep ok" Rose smiled at her as she wasn't upset she could understand the females desire to sleep in her own room

"I know and even though it hasn't been your room long its what you are use to" Rose smiled and then turned her arm coming up as another hunter attacked. Rose caught the blade in her arm and hissed out in pain before pushing Raphaelle away from her and yanking the blade out of her before drawing her own swords and cutting the male down

Raphaelle was just watching for a moment in time before she was nodding her head although it wasn't long before she was thrown off at the other hunter coming out of nowhere. Well they were getting more and more reckless.

Rose finished the male off quickly and then dropped to the floor grunting a little before gritting out "get to your room hurry lock the door" Rose had good control but she didn't want to risk her friend and sister by her being close as the poison had the ability to make her lose control if she was around blood

"you know the drill Raphaelle now hurry and go" Rose knew if she lost control in their state that there was no way her friend could fight her off

Raphaelle was just looking for a moment in time before she was nodding her head and was soon enough heading off towards her room, just drawing Carlos with her.

Back
Top Bottom