Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

"you still have family and she is talking to my brother right now and if they decided to turn on you then show them why that was a mistake" Carlos would rather her be fighting then moping

Raphaelle was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I guess.... doing just that would be the best idea. Although I must say I was shocked to learn that you guys had a sister. That wasn't in any of the information that we had on you guys... not that we had much anyways."

Raphaelle was just looking at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "They didn't know much about you guys either... a bit annoying for us though being sent on the mission."

"and that is why there isn't much on us my brother and sister's offices are pretty much the same" Carlos looked at her and frowned lightly as she looked tired and wornd

Raphaelle was just looking over before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was speaking, "After I woke up... I didn't want to do anything. I would only speak to Chrissanth. At the time she was the one doing the paperwork for the hunters... so she gave that as a job to me. To give me something to do."

"you lost everything that day so i dont blame you for helping her but i find it hard to belive you wanted to be a hunter and didnt become one because it was what your savior was" Carlos honestly thought that as a child she had wanted to do something else

Raphaelle was just looking over before she spoke, "I didn't but... I idolized Chrissanth and I wanted to do what she did. She hunted vampires, but only those that were like the ones that attacked my home. She only went after those that deserved death - those that have slaughtered innocents just for the sake of killing."

"would you be willing to protect this place" Carlos figured if she was willing to protect this kingdom she would be a good addition to their people

Raphaelle was just looking over for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Honestly.... If you hadn't make a choice to kick me out... I would have made the decision to protect this place. Although I know that people aren't going to be trusting off me at all." She was just looking at him before she was just holding out her own black ribbon that had her name on it; the ultimate proof that the hunters had in fact abandoned her.

Raphaelle was just looking before she spoke, "Not saying you had made that decision but if you did decide to make that decision. If you had... I wouldn't have known where to go."

"so long as you don't harm anyone here you are both welcome to stay" Carlos hoped that his brother was stressing that to Rose as she seemed like the one to not listen

Raphaelle was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I don't harm those unless they harm me first or if I see an innocent harmed."

Raphaelle was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Thank you." With that her attention was turning towards noise behind her which had her turning around only to see the vampire that had bitten her walking towards them with a grin on his lips. "Although I hope that... you will forgive me... for killing in your presence." She spoke in a low voice.

"he hurt you so have fun" Carlos had spotted him as well and he wasn't going to stop her from getting revenge or retribution for what was done to her and her family

Raphaelle was just looking towards him and was soon enough letting out a breath and was moving towards the vampire. No she was afraid but at the same time she was pushing through that fear.

Raphaelle was on the moving and dealing with the vampire, sure it would seem like she was being overwhelmed by him but in the end he was winning against him rather easily.

Raphaelle was just watching the man fall to the ground and was flickering her fans before tucking them away.

Back
Top Bottom