Hunter or Hunted? (Lunar & Guardian)

"hmm that isn't good if he was willing to let her feed off of him it had to have been a sever wound" Carlos looked at his sister and hoped that she was ok

Carlos nodded his head and then looked at the male and blinked "i think he cares for our dear sister more then just as his queen and crush I think he full-on loves her" Alric was pale and trembling while watching the doctors work

Sebastian was nodding his head before he was commenting, "I believe so." With that he was stepping aside with one of the doctors as he came over and the man was explaining the injury. Stab into the chest but he was explaining that nothing vital had been hit, but it had been dangerously close.

The doctor was looking over before he was speaking, "It seems that Guardian Alric acted quickly enough that he got her stabilized pretty quickly. She is going to require a lot of rest to fully recover and for the time being, regular blood transfusions."

"check Alric over as well my brother said she was feeding off of him when he arrived" Carlos wanted to make sure that he was ok as well

The doctor was nodding before he was reporting anything else that he had learned before going over to Alric to have him take a seat so that he could look him over.

The doctor was just doing an examination on him and asking him a few questions - making sure that he was alright even after being fed on.

The doctor was nodding his head before he spoke, "It seems that you let her drink a little too much. It would be best to get some rest and I would advise a bag or two of animal blood to help even out the blood loss." Sure animal blood wasn't a favorite but most vampires were more alright with that versus feeding from another. Usually they would only do that if absolutely necessary.

ALric nodded "ill do that" he wouldn't argue with the doctor as they could take him off duty if htey so wished for lying to them or for going against what was instructed

"With the permission of Prince Carlos and Prince Sebastian, I propose moving her Majesty to the comfort of her bed chambers. Being in a more comfortable and familiar area can help one heal more quickly as well - as they aren't as stressed trying to figure out where they are and if they are safe." the doctor was speaking after a moment in time before also suggesting that Lord Alric remain with her; they could rest in the same room together. No the man had picked up on what the brothers had picked up on.

Carlos looked to his brother before responding "that is fine with me and it will ease her mind when she wakes if she is in her own room."

Sebastian was going over to Alric before he questioned, "Would you like to go to your chambers or remain with her majesty?" He was looking over as Raphaelle came in again and she seemed to be going over next to Carlos.

"Ill remain with the queen I may be weak right now but that won't be for long" Alric carefully stood up but ended up wabbling.

Carlos looked at Raphaelle when she came up to him "is everything ok"

Raphaelle was just looking over before nodding then spoke, "Yeah everything is fine." She was going over to help Alric though when she saw him wobble. No everything wasn't alright but she wasn't going to say anything. She knew that Rose would find out soon enough. They had both gotten black ribbons from their messenger birds... black ribbons with their names on them. They were targets although it confused her as to why this was happening all of a sudden.... yet she did have a slight idea. This mission... it hadn't been to get rid of the vampire princes, it had truly been to get the pair of them out of the way.

Rose came in to the room soon after and looked at Raphaelle "Raph" she didn't need to say more then she had a sure way of letting her know that she had gotten the ribbon as well the fact of the matter was it was still in her hand and if one of the guys were to grab it they would see her name written on it clear as day

Raphaelle was just looking over for a brief moment and soon enough it seemed like Sebastian was snagging the ribbon, questioning what it was about. This had Raphaelle just looking for a moment but she just left to help Alric out. No that would be something that they would deal with in a bit.

Rose looked at him before taking it back "it is something for me and my sister to worry about" Rose wouldn't tell him who they were not unless she had too

Sebastian was just looking over for a moment in time then spoke, "You are in our kingdom; so this does affect us as well."

"then we will leave in fact it is probably better if we do" Rose moved to head to her room to pack she didn't want to bring them in to this whole mess

Back
Top Bottom