Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space (Reboot) OoC

MsBloom

Moonchild
Where we plot.

Some basic but important information
The breeding protocol was always there as a contingency plan, in case any sort of disastrous event should reduce the human population aboard the colony ship to numbers below expected viable biological diversity through free choice of partner. Even with the colony ship intact and arriving at it's intended destination there was a protocol in place by which each adult man and woman were required to produce at least two children, a third and fourth child giving the parents a financial bonus for each additional child.

The contingency plan however was a little different, firstly in that it required all males and females over the age of 15 to breed at least three children without any promise of a bonus for a fourth or fifth. The children should preferably all be conceived within no more than a year of each other.

Choice of partner for each child was a free choice but also subject to strict regulations:

1. No couple already having produced a child were allowed to produce another until they had filled the mandated quota of at least three more children.

2. If a coupled male and female did not conceive a child within 6 months they were to be assigned new breeding partners.

3. Due to lesser probability of women over forty falling pregnant they were to choose younger males with more viable sperm to breed with and vice versa, younger females with a greater probability of falling pregnant were to choose older males with less viable sperm to breed with.

4. No colonist, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, were allowed to refuse breeding. Punishment for refusing to breed or secretly using any sort of contraceptive was banishment from the colony or be forced to breed without their consent. This applied to both males and females.
the only contraceptives allowed would be condoms or diaphragms to allow husbands and wives to still enjoy sex without risking pregnancy if they already have a child between them. All other methods such as birth control pills or implants, injections and whatever else of a more permanent nature would be illegal.
  • No one should feel that they need to write non-con to fully enjoy our group.
  • Non-con scenes should be labeled as such in the thread name so those wanting to avoid, not read them have a warning.

Last edited:
Ok. So it's a tie at five members between the Drakes and the Mercers. but if you add a second wife to the Drake family (which could allow for Nathan and the twins to only be half siblings) then it will be a tie at six between the Drakes and the Nyong'o-Robinsons. If you then remove Theo the Mercers will be only four.

Not that I think it matters all that much how many are in each family, just pointing it out for some reason.

I'll shut up and wait my turn now.

Yea ok. Good luck with that when I am in full on insomnia mode.

I’d love to see more females to spread things out as well.

If the mercers will have me I can make a female to that family. Perhaps a monozygotic Twins sister for Riley ( @Aluora ) And yes yes I know I am already playing a twin but being one I just love to play them ok.

I have no issues with you adding another twin into the mix at all and adding her to the family @MsBloom always happy to plot these out as well.

@Colonel_Liam it might not be a majority but Bloom's enthusiasm carries the day for me, so throuple it is. Would you prefer a younger woman, late 20s maybe? I'm open to ideas on faceclaims but Mia is calling out to me. At that age, she wouldn't have any adult children but perhaps some youngsters that would make her ineligible to be bred by her husband (not required though to make things more competitive since hubby couldn't be an exclusive partner).

Given the number of lesbian and bi females in the group, I don't think me playing a guy is all that desirable and for me it is probably more trouble than its worth.

@Colonel_Liam it might not be a majority but Bloom's enthusiasm carries the day for me, so throuple it is. Would you prefer a younger woman, late 20s maybe? I'm open to ideas on faceclaims but Mia is calling out to me. At that age, she wouldn't have any adult children but perhaps some youngsters that would make her ineligible to be bred by her husband (not required though to make things more competitive since hubby couldn't be an exclusive partner).

Given the number of lesbian and bi females in the group, I don't think me playing a guy is all that desirable and for me it is probably more trouble than its worth.
If Mia calls to you, then hear her cries. Maybe the two of them are actively trying for their first together, which get complicated with the whole situation?

and adding her to the family @MsBloom always happy to plot these out as well.

Ok so I know that both Teri and Riley are straight but wouldn't that be a dream threesome for Lucas? His twin stepdaughters, taking turns until he barely knows which one is which? Wouldn't that be a lot of fun @Aluora ?

Ok so I know that both Teri and Riley are straight but wouldn't that be a dream threesome for Lucas? His twin stepdaughters, taking turns until he barely knows which one is which? Wouldn't that be a lot of fun @Aluora ?
Somehow you have read my mind Bloom LOL. I'd love for that to happy if @Aluora was ok with it :p It would be the perfect dream threesome for Lucas as well as breeding his twin stepdaughters.

Wait. I inherited another child? Without any conversation or being asked? Ok. Wow guys. I can't check in as often as the rest of you, but shouldn't I have at least been included in this, or am I being too touchy? If I am, I apologize. It's been a day of emotions, almost having a panic attack at one point. So maybe I am being a little touchy about it. Idk.

I'm sorry if we got a little carried away without taking your input into account. I hope you feel better soon.

Just feels like being excluded from a family I'm supposed to be a part of.

No. You are absolutely right. Unfortunately I was running on insomnia brain last night and it is shall we say slightly less filtered and a lot less patient than when I do sleep properly. My sincerest apologies if you feel excluded from plotting the family you are supposed to be part of.

I can certainly retract Teri. However if you would hear me out before I do that.

As Lea has said she and I are co-moderating this and as part of that she asked med if I could use my characters to GM the over all storyline the way @Colonel_Liam is going to GM exploration and pregnancies, as well as handle the dice in those situations when they are need, (to determine pregnancies for instance).

It was because of this that I jumped the opportunity to place a character in the Merce family since that would mean I have at least one character in each family group which would certainly make it easier to GM the over all storyline through my characters.

That said (which is not an excuse of any kind but an explanation of what happened, on my part anyway): I will retract Teri if you just say the word.

Last edited:
It's been a day of emotions, almost having a panic attack at one point.

Also I am sorry you had a day like that. I think I know exactly what you mean because I have days like that as well. I hope you are feeling better now.

I also think that it is easy sometimes to remember that behind all those usernames and profile pictures we interact with on here is a real live person, with a real life away from the keyboard, a person who have their own issues to deal with, their ups and downs, family and loved ones to also care for perhaps, persons we really don't know anything about. I know I tend to sometimes forget this. Especially when I myself isn't feeling very well.

Back
Top Bottom