Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in Space (Reboot) OoC

MsBloom

Moonchild
Where we plot.

Some basic but important information
The breeding protocol was always there as a contingency plan, in case any sort of disastrous event should reduce the human population aboard the colony ship to numbers below expected viable biological diversity through free choice of partner. Even with the colony ship intact and arriving at it's intended destination there was a protocol in place by which each adult man and woman were required to produce at least two children, a third and fourth child giving the parents a financial bonus for each additional child.

The contingency plan however was a little different, firstly in that it required all males and females over the age of 15 to breed at least three children without any promise of a bonus for a fourth or fifth. The children should preferably all be conceived within no more than a year of each other.

Choice of partner for each child was a free choice but also subject to strict regulations:

1. No couple already having produced a child were allowed to produce another until they had filled the mandated quota of at least three more children.

2. If a coupled male and female did not conceive a child within 6 months they were to be assigned new breeding partners.

3. Due to lesser probability of women over forty falling pregnant they were to choose younger males with more viable sperm to breed with and vice versa, younger females with a greater probability of falling pregnant were to choose older males with less viable sperm to breed with.

4. No colonist, regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation, were allowed to refuse breeding. Punishment for refusing to breed or secretly using any sort of contraceptive was banishment from the colony or be forced to breed without their consent. This applied to both males and females.
the only contraceptives allowed would be condoms or diaphragms to allow husbands and wives to still enjoy sex without risking pregnancy if they already have a child between them. All other methods such as birth control pills or implants, injections and whatever else of a more permanent nature would be illegal.
  • No one should feel that they need to write non-con to fully enjoy our group.
  • Non-con scenes should be labeled as such in the thread name so those wanting to avoid, not read them have a warning.

Last edited:
@LeaT I have no issues with you adding a son to the Mercer family at all.
@Colonel_Liam You are welcome to put Theo in with the Mercer family if you like.

The way we've worked out the Mercer family was that he has remarried at the moment his current children are step children. Theo and Lea's character could always be from Luca's first wife too or from Ana :D. But yeah have no issues from extra kids for the family at all.

I also love the name for the planet as well.

Last edited:
The new character thread is up for those who want to put up their finished characters.

Remember some of it is optional but appreciated.

I remember you mentioning Friday. I’ll have mine down this afternoon as well. Excited to get started.

@Colonel_Liam did you intend to play both Mr. and Mrs. Drake? Would you prefer I played Mrs Drake or.... Perhaps Alexander is an openly or closeted polygamist/polyamorist and I make a second wife for him?

I think I am going to pass on the male character, we have enough studs in this group from what I can see. @MsBloom

No, I think that's just how the pairing fell. I was actually originally planning Elizabeth to be a single entity so if you want to play Mrs. Drake I'm open to dropping her, or creating the throuple, whichever you prefer.

I vote throuple.
*Starts chanting: Throuple! Throuple! Throuple! ... ... ...*Turns cartwheel's across the floor and skips a light fandango*

Back
Top Bottom