Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bring on the Night: Beauvoir and Nera

As they rushed down the hall and came to Samuels room, he listened to Devan.
“A vampire, scared of a nightmare. I mean for fledglings maybe but surely Sam has seen enough as a vampire that it had to have been some really intense nightmare right?”

He walked over to the trembling vampire and crouched down looking up at Sam. “Hey, hey. Listen I don’t know what happened. But I want you to know it’s okay to be scared. Whether, hunter or vampire… There’s a lot going on right now so it’s understandable to be freaked out. However maybe if you tell us what it was we can rationalize it or confront it with you. I’ve learned enough to know no one can protect you better than your brothers here.”

“One of my old partners. She got hurt on the job and had to retire from fieldwork. Ever since then she had nightmares and night terrors. I would always try to get her to talk about what she could because sometimes I could help her think through it or sometimes she made me think of something I’d never thought of.”

He didn’t make a move to touch or comfort Samuel. He didn’t know if the vampire would be comfortable with that. Theo was still so new. “The point is. We can help.”

"It was that monster in the basement, Theo." Samuel said, focusing his attention on the newest addition of the family over his brothers. "He is pissed. He wants out of the basement, and I think when he gets out he is going to want to kill us all. "

"It will be ok, Samuel." Damon said in response. "He isn't free to walk the earth murdering innocents while he sits in the basement. There are containment spells that will keep him in place. I did this because Nathan sat him free. This wasn't my choice, but we will deal with it now. I wont let him hurt you. I wont let him hurt any of us."

"Neither will I, Samuel." Devan said in response. "I may not be the power house Damon is, but I have heart, and you know full well I would die for this family, and for you." Devan said not realizing he was probably making it worse. "Try not to be afriad. It will be ok. I promise."

Theo listened to Sam and then listened to his brothers speak before he gently placed a hand on the young vampires shoulder. “Hey, trust in your brothers. I believe they can keep us safe.” He turned back giving them both a look. He specifically locked eyes with Damon and spoke in his head. Okay, I’m trusting you.

He turned back to Sam. “I know how to fight too, but I’m not worried about him getting loose… Just try to get some rest, maybe move to a couch or something for tonight? It’ll be okay Samuel.” He patted the man before turning and motioning for Damon and Devan if he so chose to follow.

Shutting the door behind him he walked aways away quietly. “It may be a long shot. But maybe it couldn’t hurt to get the spells down there checked and maintained. Also I don’t like how he’s getting in our heads or haunting our dreams- We need some kind of mental defense. Is there anybody who might know a mage?”

"Knowing a mage is what caused this damn problem to begin with." Devan said, sounding as if he did not approve of having a mage involved. "They are unpredictable and I do not like them. Any of them."

"Well I do know of a few that are not Nathan, and a couple that might be able to help. I can go and try and get one of them on the phone." Damon said. "Although I understand your reluctance Devan, Theo is right. We should get someone else in here to help. We cannot exactly go find Nathan and ask him politely to put the genie back in the bottle. But maybe getting someone else on board is finally warranted." He sighed and said. "Let me go get my little black book out."

Damon left the room, and Samuel took his pillow and blanket, and headed out of his bedroom into Damon's room where he could sleep more easily. Once Damon had left the room, Devan moved over to Theo's side.

"I know about earlier, and it's ok by the way." Devan said, referring to Damon and the earlier sexual encounter between Theo and the his brother. "I know you and I have a connection, but so do you and he, and however it ends up working out, it will be fine. I won't be a jealous ass about it."

Last edited:
As Damon thought about the mage and went off to check his resources Theo hadn’t expected Devan to move so quickly but he got a bit of a flustered look as Devan brought it up. “Right… I appreciate that Devan, I do feel both connections pretty strongly. After all getting close to him it was like I was hardly in control of myself but I enjoyed it.” He admitted.

“Devan I feel kind of bad… He does make a point, we’re all kind of stuck together for eternity now so I’m gonna have to learn to trust him a bit. Maybe we should tell him about the dual sire bond?” He asked Devan.

~~~~

As Damon looked through his resources a general cold chill would fill the room. The glass of the windows would begin to frost and if anyone let out a breath for any reason it would be cloudy. Suddenly he would feel an insanely cold presence behind him as the overwhelming smell of blood full of potent magic running through veins filled the room.

The vampire would feel two points of ice, the mage’s hands, move up and rest on his shoulders. “Damon… Damon… what have you done? You were thinking of calling me weren’t you?”

The short figure walked around him finally revealing an old powerful friend. Morgan stood rather short and wore a pastel blue sweater with tight leather pants. His hair was as pale as blonde could be with icy blue tips that matched his eyes. The fae was pale, far to pale for a human and his skin reflected like light on snow. He looked fairly friendly except for his eyes which held a deep wisdom to them. He looped his arms around Damon’s neck and grinned up at his old friend.

“But was I the first person you were gonna call? I doubt it. Very rude Damon. No matter though I was planning to swing by anyway, been about ten years and I hear you have a new mate…?” He smirked before walking over and plopping himself down in an armchair.

"Of course I was going to call you first." Damon lied. He smirked. "Actually truth be told, I called a few other people first. Sorry for the offense but the resources of the Mage Council would be helpful as well, and there are some friends of mine, that do not like your methods.

Frankly I never much cared how you do what you do. You get a lot of things done that they cannot or will not do because of the red tape. I hope in fact that the Council is still willing to help me when they find out you stopped by however. Also I hope Nathan does not get wind of you. Every time that he finds out you have come around more problems develop."

"And yes, I have a new mate. Henry was getting annoying, so I took another. His name is Theo and I am quite enjoying his presence. Also I think I might be falling for him." Damon admitted.

"So do you think you can help secure Ramiel better? He is getting in Theo's head and he is haunting Samuel's dreams and I cannot allow that to continue."

Meanwhile, as Devan sat in the other room with Theo, he gave it some thoughtful consideration. "You are right. We are stuck together for a long time and I have found secrets can be a bad thing. We are going to have to tell him, and I think the three of us should have that conversation. The one where we iron out what Damon expects and will allow. That sort of thing. Assuming that it is ok is not really, going to be ok. At some point we need to talk about it."

“Merely a jest Damon. I know it takes a lot to knock on the devils door. You’ll be happy to know this time I covered my trail. A lots been happening in the city so as far as most people are concerned I’ve been dead for the last few years.” He held out his hand and observed the various strange symbols tattooed on it along with his perfectly manicured nails using his other hand to fiddle with the pendant on his choker. “I am, and believe me when I say; elated that you’ve found someone. Especially someone that’s not Henry-“

“As long as Ramiel is still contained I should be able to renew the binds Nathan put on him and set up some mental wards. It’ll take time though… The sooner the better, it won’t be long until that thing can feel I’m here and it won’t be happy… I’ll start making a list of the things I need assuming I can bother you to borrow a room here while I work. Should only take a few days.” He stood and walked up to Damon gingerly and braver than most.

He looped his arms with Damon’s and turned to face a mirror in the office a small smirk on his lips. “Damon, have you been eating right? You’re lookin a little thin, dark circles under the eyes. When was the last time you even went on a binge drinking session.” Morgan’s eyes shone dangerously as if the mage knew he was approaching delicate territory but Morgan liked to stoke the fires and watch them burn, at least in some respects. “Or is this lord of carnage losing his bloodlust?”

~~~~

“I think you’re right and the three of us should talk. It’s just everything’s so intense right now, with the blood god and Damon’s stress level. I don’t know his moods yet well enough to know when telling him would be best.” Just then a cold icy breeze came through the halls and Theo shivered. Devan however could catch up on the sudden magical aura in the house and would hear a whispered. “Hello, again Devan~” from the mage on the breeze.

"Oh," Devan said as Morgan entered the room. "You." He jested mostly. Of all mages this one was the most tolerable of all, and should he dare to say even a bit fun now and then.

"I guess if we are going to be entertaining the devil, it should be the devil we know." Devan said as he smiled in the direction of the mage. "I hope you have been well."

As they spoke. Samuel entered the room again. "I forgot a book." The young fledgling said as he entered his own room. His eyes paused on the mage. He had never actually met him before, having been out of town each time that he stopped by over the past few years since Damon and Devan had both made his acquaintance. "Oh, hi there. I am Samuel. It's nice to meet you. Is there some reason my bedroom has become the new parlor?"

Theo raised an eyebrow as the pale mage entered the room. “Um, okay so now who’s this?” Morgan smiled and reached suddenly placing coke fingers in either side of Theo’s jaw.

“Ah, yes he did say you were very good looking, but he didn’t say adorable.” Morgan gushed. “I’m Morrigan, the witch, the mage, the sorcerer- the devil. Most times the twins stick to Morrigan or Morgan. I’m… Here to help.”

As Samuel suddenly entered the room and spoke Morgan did something out of character. He paused taking in Samuel and something seemed to flicker for a moment in those cold eyes. “Oh… so you’re Samuel.”

The mage walked over and held out his hand. Almost like a magician he seemingly pulled a very old looking metal hand bell from thin air and struck it against the nearest wall, a doleful tone filled the room and he hovered it over each of the younger vampire’s ears. There was a sudden snap of fingers and the sound stopped. Morgan produced a small quarter shaped package wrapped in paper. “Now put this under your tongue before you lay down for the night and you’ll sleep like the dead.” He handed it to Sam.

Theo gently took Devans hand and stepped out of the room. “We should stay nearby. I’m not sure how I feel about mages and magic and all of that yet but if he can help Samuel sleep. Anyway, when should we have this talk?”

~~~~~

Back in the room Morgan motioned for Samuel to lead while he strode along side. “Apologies I know this is rather abrupt. I’m sure you’ve heard of me m, whether good, bad or both I can’t say.” As they reached Samuels destination he took a seat in another chair. “Damon will be by to check on you in a bit but he tells me you’ve been having nightmares… I don’t need to make you relive them. I have a good idea of the root of the problem but I do wanna ask you some things. Have you been keeping up on feedings first of all? Are you going to sleep unfed?”

Samuel glared at the mage. He was trying to decide what he thought of him. "You know you are creepy right? You enter the room and it gets colder than hell. You creep around like a ghoul. But I think I might actually like your personality. Devan says you are an ass. Damon says you have a nice ass. Don't tell them I said that."

He took the offered magical solution and downed the pill. "This better not make me grow a penis on my head or something. Or I am going to be pissed." Samuel had a seat and said. "And yes, I do not always feed the way I should. I, well I search for people that want to die most of the time. I do not have much control over my blood thirst. Even though its been about a century since I was turned. Does that make me weaker for the Blood God's influence?"

Damon reentered the room where Devan and Theo were talking, and he said to his brother and his mate. "Ok so I figured we needed to talk about the purple elephant in the room. You two obviously want to bone each other. I don't care if you do. I ask you not to do it under my nose, but you both should know you are free to do whatever you want with each other. I am a jealous man but the idea of you being together, with each other, that does not really bother me on the same level as the idea of you being with anyone else."

“ah, sounds like both of them alright.” He smiled. Also yes, I know I have a certain unsettling aura. The chill is part of my winter fae bloodline.” He laughed at the notion of a penis growing in Samuel’s forehead. “Nothing like that. I can’t grow you a new one, maybe just enhance the one you’ve got.” He smirked. “But it’s just a psychic ward to protect your dreams.”

Morgan tapped his fingers together for a moment. “It’s more like not being well fed, or vampiric malnutrition can leave one more susceptible to psychic manipulation or magic. You just need to make sure your getting proper nutrition… do you have a donor, or perhaps a darker side that seems to run on Damon’s bloodline?” His eyes shimmered.

~~~~~

“When should we have the conver- Damon!” He said as his mate marched up. He moved to open his mouth but the vampire beat him to it. He was a little bombarded by his sires sudden proclamation but smiled. “Thank you Damon, I’m relieved to hear you say that but we need to talk. You me and Devan, something went kind of wrong with the ritual. Since you took off Devan had to step into help me, and well, I’m sort of, sire bonded to both of you.” He whispered.

“I don’t know how it’s possible exactly. Maybe because you’re twins? But- don’t worry Damon you still own me and I respect that.”

"I have a darker side, and it is something that everyone that Damon creates gets. He has a flaw., a great blood thirst, and it passed on to every single person that he ever turned. I dont have a donor. As I mentioned, I go after people that want to die usually, although sometimes I choose bastards who deserve to die. If I kill someone, I do not want to feel regret or remorse about it."

"Sometimes I get into moods and I do not eat like I am supposed to. I don't really have a big reason for it. I never went through anything all that traumatic. Maybe its just a kind of depression. I have seen some shitty things since becoming a vampire. Not the least of which is that monster in the basement. I don't get why we don't just kill him."

"Oh...." Damon said. He had a poker face in that moment and it was hard to determine exactly what was going through his head. "I don't know why you did not just tell me. I dont know what I think about the situation honestly. Or what implications it will have for the powers and abilities that you will have Theo. But I do appreciate knowing this now. In the future, you do not have to keep secrets from me, ok? Either of you."

"There are things I need to tell you both actually. FIrst being that, I heard from Lucas Sangrey and he told me that before Nathan trapped Ramiel in the basement, he killed the entire Vampire Council, except for Lucas. So basically, I got asked to join the Council. As well as my sister Serena. They want a few others. Hopefully enough others are still alive to even make a Council. Ramiel was killing like it was noone elses business after all. I think we are only a few of a handful of vampires left alive."

Morgan thought for a long second. “Well I mean, there’s no reason a vampire can’t be depressed Samuel. The brain in there was human at one point and still mostly functions as such. Listen, I could tell you, that you need to be feeding better but I’m sure you already know that and I’m not your mother.”

He stood and walked up to the vampire. “But I will say this, you’re cheating yourself of your full potential and you’re cheating the beast within.” The mage leaned in closer whispering now. “One day it will cause you to Snap if you keep this up, I’ve seen it before. Some strong blood would do you good. Maybe a vampire friend, or even if Damon might let you drink from his new toy, that strong hunter’s blood.” Morgan stepped back smiling softly. “Or just go on a binge I guess… Anyway, sleep well!” The mage turned to leave.

~~~~~~

“Well I didn’t have the chance to tell you before last night and I was afraid to at first, I was still freshly turned at that point. But then with the blood god drama last night I didn’t want to add to your stress.” He said meekly. “But, what do we do now? Regarding, well anything?”

But as Damon began to speak Theo tuned back in. “Wait the council was slaughtered?” He thought for a moment a strange web connecting in his head. “Damon, as a former hunter thinking as a current vampire. The strongest display of power that would make the hunters nervous would be if you took a seat on the council then well made a public display of having taken down a hunter. When you took down deadeye you took down one of the legion’s top 4 if you didn’t already know. If they see you take a seat on the council, then that I’m a vampire and your mate- well they’ll panic a bit I think” he offered up.

Last edited:
Samuel watched Morgan leave the room, and he quirked a brow calling out behind him. "Good night. See you tomorrow." He paused and added to himself in a voice loud enough the other man might hear him. "Weirdo. Sexy weirdo."

With that Samuel went back to the bed, climbed in it, and fell fast asleep sleeping better than he had in some time. For the first time in ages his dreams not focused on the demon in the basement but on the mage that had captivated his mind instead.

"Yes, those were actually my thoughts exactly." Damon said about the suggestion of parading around his new hunter pet." I actually was planning on giving the hunters a call today. It might be better if we come to some sort of temporary truce for awhile. Just so that we do not have to worry about war with the hunters right now. Basically I had the idea that we tell them that we have that bastard in the basement, but we do not tell them that he is a prisoner. Instead we tell them that he now rules the world or something. What do you think?"

Morgan waved back as he walked up to the door smirking as he heard the comment. “If you need anything else, I have a temporary room down the hall. Sweet dreams” with that Morgan walked out the door closing it behind him.

~~~~~~~

“I don’t know if they’ll believe that he’s taken over the world so fast and subtly, but maybe tell them he’s declared supreme rule over the city or something?” Theo offered.

Morgan walked into the area where the group was talking. “Samuels asleep, I gave him some minor mental protection so he can rest for the time being. I tried to suggest get better feeding habits but I don’t know how well it took.” He looked at Damon for a moment before the shimmer in his eyes seemed to dim for a second before he pulled a silk handkerchief from his pocket and let out a polite little cough. He slipped the silk fabric back in his pocket, trying his hardest to hide the red speckles.

“I’m going to go pour myself a drink then retire I think. I’ll go to the few shops that will still serve me around here tomorrow.” As Morgan walked away he was followed by a chilly draft, not an icy breeze.

He made his way to the bar area pulling out various tools and the bottle of absinthe that only he touched while he was here. He began to pour the drink with a tired demeanor.

"Why don't we all get some rest now." Devan suggested to the other two men. "We can work out the particulars of this deception, which is so stupid Damon that I think a version of it might actually work. We have all had a long past few days though and I think that we should sleep on particulars. Samuel should be all right for the rest of the night. If not he knows where everyone is after all."

Damon nodded and said. "All right, let's all go to bed, and meet up in the evening for breakfast. Have a great night and see you when you wake up."

With that having been said, Damon woke up the next evening after a night of rest, and left his sleeping mate to go down into the Foyer where he got himself some blood wine, and started just contemplating all the issues they currently had because of the Blood God, and Nathan's stupid disregard for everyone's safety for about the hundredth time in the past thousand years because of his twisted love for him. He decided to enjoy a bit of quiet time and watch television while he waited for everyone else to finally wake up.

Theo nodded. “Yeah, it’s been an eventful day and there’s not much we can do at this particular moment anyway, so let’s sleep on it?” He agreed before he looped his arm with Damon’s and began heading towards their room after wishing Devan a good night.

Theo slept peacefully next to Damon through the day. The next evening the first one in the kitchen would be a sleepy mage with bags under his eyes as he went to make himself a cup of coffee. He wore a simple pastel blue tank top and pajama shorts both of witch showed the various tattoos and symbols marked all over his body. “Well well, good morning Damon, how’d you sleep?” He murmured as he pulled a frosted blue bottle from his pocket and added a few glowing drops of liquid to his coffee.

~~~~~

Theo would eventually wake up with a groan holding his stomach slightly. He crawled out of bed and slipped out some loose fitting clothes over his naked body before he opened the door heading down the hall to Devan’s room before knocking lightly. “Can I come in?”

Devan answered the door when Theo came knocking on it. He looked him over. "You look like you are starving. We need to remedy that. Also I believe another night of instruction on how to be a vampire is in order, and since Damon is too busy playing host to the Blood God, I can pick up your instruction for you."

Devan moved over to the loveseat in the corner of the room and said. "If you still are not ready to feed from a human, you can feed from me." Devan patted the seat next to him to invite Theo to come to his side.

Damon meanwhile, was still having blood wine when Morgan entered the room. He turned in his direction and said. "We need to talk about your health. I did not bring it up last night because things were so crazy, but I know you are sick. I also think I know why that is."

"Question is, are you going to go on and deal with it?" Damon inquired of the mage. "Because if not, I am going to deal with it for you."

“I think you’re right. Especially with that thing in the basement. A vampire that doesn’t know how to be a vampire can’t be of much help I’d imagine.” He walked into the room. He sat by Devan on the love seat. “I know I need to feed from humans eventually but there’s still a feeling of guilt towards it I guess.

“You sure you don’t mind?” He whispered leaning up and gently placing a kiss on Devan’s cheek then his neck before the vampire would feel the fledgling’s tongue caress the skin. He hardly waited for an answer before he but down and began to drink gently.

~~~~~~

Morgan paused as Damon didn’t even bother with a good morning. There was a troubled glimmer in his eyes, vulnerability was not a familiar emotion for him. “Can’t hide a damn thing from you can I?.. Youre right I’ve done too much magic over the years and built up too much mana as I guess you could call it. It’s starting to overflow into my blood and it will slowly kill me.” He sipped his coffee

As Damon stated his intention to resolve the issue. “What are you going to do Damon? You’ve never tasted my blood, you know the things that could happen.” He fiddled with his pendant once more.

“Furthermore let’s talk about your health.” He approached Damon boldly looking up into his eyes with a fiery rebellious gaze not many would be brave enough to give him. “What’s going on with you? The impulsiveness, the intense emotions. Has drinking that small hunter, dare I say touched your humanity? Are you starting to feel things again Damon?” Morgan’s eyes began to churn with magical energy and he smiled cruelly. “What are you feeling right now?”

Damon snarled in Morgan's direction. "How dare you talk to me about my humanity. I lost it a long time ago because of that fucking thing in the basement and another mage that also did not know how to mind his own business."

Thirst was rising up in him. He was trying hard to hold back. But only because he did not want it to be an out of control moment if this was something he could help. "I---I don't understand what is happening to me. I have never felt so out of control. He--he touched some part of me I had forgotten was there, than brought out something else that was never there to begin with."

Damon looked away for a moment as if trying to collect himself, as his eyes flashed a thirsty red color. He could barely contain himself.

Devan remained still as Theo began to drink. He felt connected to Theo more strongly than ever before, and as they were connected something in it touched the connection he had with Damon, the connection both of them had with him, with Damon being their mutual sire.

Devan could not explain it, or even really comprehend it. When the moment was over and Theo was done drinking, the younger twin said to him. "Did you feel that? For a moment there it was like I could see through your eyes, and then through his eyes. I, I am a little worried about my brother. I never feel the connection except when something is wrong with him and vice versa. Something is happening with him."

“You may have lost it, but it didn’t die Damon. The blood god can’t do that. There are still feelings there. Why do you think Samuel hardly ever comes out of his room Damon? Because he’s feeling things. If all of this scares him tell me why you can’t be frightened!?”

He stepped closer knowing full well the danger. “Damn it Damon Let yourself feel something without feeling bad about it for a moment. If you wanna marry that fiesty little spitfire who was sent here to kill you on national television, then do it. If you wanna do down there to tell the blood god that his time is over and you’re overthrowing him then do it. If you’re mad enough to throw me across the bar then do so, I heal.” Gently he placed a hand along Damon’s jaw. “You’re already torturing yourself enough keeping that thing in the basement. Don’t add on to it by letting that monster try to define who you’re supposed to be.”

“If you’ve really got the balls to keep your maker chained up for all time then you’ve got to grow up and stop letting your ‘dad’ tell you what to do.”

~~~~~

Theo eventually had his fill and pulled away softly. “I felt it… I don’t know what’s going on with him and I feel badly about it but I don’t know how to help.” Theo looked down.

“Has he been feeding properly?” Theo looked at Devan for a moment trying to brainstorm how he might help his mate. “Devan… I think the blood god wants to talk to me… What if he’s making Damon sick?”

Damon thought about everything that Morgan said, and he got up and literally threw him over the bar. Morgan couldn't say that he had not just given him permission to do so. Next Damon went over to where Morgan was laying and moved down to sink his fangs into the mages throat. Although he was not sure of the wisdom of the action, he could not hold back anymore, and perhaps it was something that both of them needed.

Damon drank for what seemed forever before forcing himself to pull away. "Are you all right?"
Even as he spoke, the Elder Vampire was not sure that he was all right himself.

Devan listened to the words of the fledgling he shared with his brother. He thought on it for awhile before shaking his head.

"That is it. I am fucking sick of this." Devan said as he went to the closet and pulled out a big large ornate sharp looking sword. "I'm going to go and have a talk with this son of a bitch. Enough of this. I am not living in fear for the rest of eternity." He started walking towards the door of the room.

Morgan let out a little gasp as Damon picked him up. Followed by a sudden yelp as he was tossed feeling some glass break against him then lay there panting a bit feeling the various cuts and scrapes on his body. He moved to sit up but the vampire was over him and holding him down too fast. When Damon bit into his cool flesh the mage trembled and let out a perhaps too heated gasp of pain his breathing becoming heavier and a blush forming on his cheeks as he was fed from.

Morgan lay there submissively for a long time as he felt blood leaving his body, magic with it. When Damon pulled away Morgan was panting a bit but there was a bit more of a healthy glow to his cheeks as he lay there with a redness in his cheeks. “I’m… alright. Are you? You haven’t gone immediately insane so that’s good. Sorry I was a bit harsher than usual, I thought maybe the anger would help your mind against the magic a bit.” He smiled in a cheeky fashion.

The mage sat up and leaned against some support. “I um, forgot some of the finer points to being bitten.” He said as he tried to will his libido to calm down a bit.

~~~~~~

Theo watched Devan get up and go to the closet his eyes going wide as it settled on him the man’s intentions. He immediately got up and followed the vampire. “Wait wait wait, Devan isn’t there some legend that if you kill him you’ll kill us all? Besides it’s really incredibly dangerous and I think Damon will get really mad if we-“ Theo kept following his second sire down through the ceremony room towards the trap door.

Just turn he felt a familiar haze come over his mind and his words drifted off. He could feel the blood god down there, and the pure rage. It started to seep into his own mind. “Screw it…” he yanked up the door and began marching down the stairs with Devan. He didn’t know exactly where the blood god was so he followed instinct and Devan. “I don’t know where you are but would you do us all a grand favor and fuck off!?”

Damon started to recover from the moment of thirst and weakness. He had not gone instantly insane. Something was different, he was more cool collected and together than he had been in a long time. "Well I am not planning a family orgy so you are just going to have to deal with it for a little while." Damon went over and helped the mage up. "I should make you clean this up."

He sounded as if he was going to say something else when he suddenly felt that Devan and Theo were doing something less than advisable through their three way sire bond.

Devan had gotten down the stairs, and he saw the demon lying there unconscious on the floor in the middle of a magical circle.

"Well...I have to say, I wasn't expecting him to look so. Beautiful." Devan said as he looked down at the blonde haired blue eyes demon that had created them all. He did not look terrifying and imposing in that form. He just looked like a man.

Morgan let Damon help him to his feet feeling strong enough to stand again. “Yeah I didn’t figure as my-“ just then he gasped as he felt the magic in the basement flutter from a nearby presence. “Ramiel! Someone’s down there- you go I’ll be right behind you as fast as I can”

~~~

Theo walked up next to Devan and blinked. “Really, he is-“ Theo murmured. “This is what everyone’s so afraid of? This man created vampires?” He crouched down slightly maybe a bit too close. “How could a man whose sleeping cause all of this chaos? Furthermore, how do we get him to stop?” Theo looked up towards Devan.

Back
Top Bottom