Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"I know it's a big step for you Maya. I really appreciate you doing this for me. I just want you to be happy" he said, reaching out and stroking her cheek.

"You want to let me make you happy, don't you?" said Levi, smiling at the hearts sparkling in her eyes as she looked back at him. It was so strange how he asked questions but they quickly would become facts in Maya's mind.

"How about we sign you for water-volleyball. You get to make new friends and still play in the water. I know you'll be so good at it".

Maya nodded her head slowly but surely. "Yeah...I want you to make me happy." His words wormed their way into her head quickly, becoming facts in her mind, echoed in her head with her own voice. This is what she really wanted.

"Yeah...okay...I'll play." She agreed. "I'll make a few friends...I'm sure they'll love me." Suddenly, making new friends didn't sound so bad, neither did joining the team. She  would be good at it, and sshe'd be extra good at it because Levi asked her to.

"I know they will. Because you're just so lovely" chuckled Levi, glad to see Maya was becoming amicable already. It would only be a few mental leaps from joining the volleyball team. To interacting with the guys on the waterpolo team. Then letting those same guys have their wicked way with her. Although not before Levi got his turn first.

"I know this normally wouldn't be allowed, but that pool water looks so refreshing. I didn't bring any swim shorts, but you don't mind do you Maya? You can turn around when I get in. If you want to" said Levi, asking her permission but already getting up from the side and pulling his jacket off and then his t-shirt, letting Maya see his slender but toned chest, tossing his curly dark hair back, looking down to see if she would turn away.

Maya blushed a bit more at his words, her cheeks turning rose red. She'd always had confidence in herself, but Levi was different. His words left her elated and pleased, seeking more. "Thank you."

She wasn't prepared at all for him getting into the pool with her. She normally didn't let people, and they normally didn't try, but she found herself all too happy to make an exception for him. "Okay..yeah...I don't mind..." She had meant to look away, give him the privacy she thought he wanted, but she couldn't. Her eyes roamed his body as he removed his shirt, drinking his appearance. "Oh wow..." She exhaled. She hadn't even noticed that he had looked to see if she were watching or not.

Levi was glad she hadn't turned around, wanting to give Maya yet more of a reason to fawn over him. Levi wasn't just handsome, he was athletic too. He had never been a hulking muscle-bound Adonis but his figure seemed to appeal to whoever looked at him. It was the reverse of Anaise's perfectly plush curves that made any man who see her just want to fuck her brains out.

Levi slid his jeans off, holding Maya's gaze as she looked at him and seeing her blush. He got down into just his boxers and then slid into the water, figuring he could wring them out and leave going commando after he was done with Maya. Levi swam back and forth a little, getting warmer up before slowly floating over to Maya on his back.

"I see why you like it in here. But there's plenty of fun to be had on dry land too" he mused. "Is it true that your tail will melt off if you let it dry out?" he asked, Levi pretending he didn't already know plenty about most non-humans.

Maya watched him closely, a hand resting on her chest, above her heart. She hadn't ever been this moved by the way an individual looked, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from Levi. There was no denying it, he was hot. She paid attention to every detail, her eyes eyeing his briefs closely as he skid into the water. She swallowed as he warmed up, watching how the water passed over his tight, chiseled abs, streaking down the well defined muscles of his arm, chasing the contours of his biceps and Triceps.

She hadn't even realized he had said something right away, taking a moment to snap out of her sexually charged trance. The water had been cool, but Maya was burning up now. "Aah...yes! Yes! If our tail serves no purpose then it'll melt off, until we're back in the water." She answered quickly. "What kind of things can we do on land...?" She asked, before shaking her head. "I mean do you do on land..."

"Oh all sorts. Dance. Walk. Run. Stay all day in the sun" chuckled Levi, coming to a stop beside Maya and crouching under the water, still in the shallower section as he smiled into her eyes.

"Have you ever let yours come off?" he asked, floating a little closer until their faces were so close again, his gaze holding hers, gold on blue.

"Remember it's just us in here. I know you want to be honest with me. You can tell me anything Maya".

Maya found herself breathless again with him so close. Cobalt stared into gold, and the girl was lost again, nodding her head slowly. She could be honest with him, she wanted to be honest with him. After all, he said so himself.

"I...I have let mine come off sometimes..." Maya admitted, somewhat sheepishly. "Especially when I have to...like when i have to walk." If she couldn't be in the pool or water deep enough, she would do it. The girl normally would look away by now, to regain her composure, but she couldn't bring herself to, only able to subtly glance at his lips every now and then. "You're very handsome..." She let slip, her honesty coming through.

"Well thank you Maya. I'm glad you think so. I think you're absolutely breath-taking" said Levi, coming closer again, bobbing gently in the water as he reached down, sliding his hands down her bare waist under the water. He felt the contrast of where smooth skin transitioned into the scales of her tail, stroking along the wide curve of her hips.

"I know it's not appropriate for someone in my position to say so but we can just keep this between us, can't we?" he said, seeing how she looked at his lips, gently pulling her body against his so Maya's large glistening breasts would be pressed to his chest. "You want to do that for me, don't you Maya? Keep it our little secret. That would really make me happy" he whispered, seeing those pretty pink hearts sparkling in her eyes as he slowly wrapped the mermaid around his finger.

Maya's eyes practically sparkled at his words, a shy smile gracing her lips thanks to his compliment. He thought she was lovely...! She gasped slightly as he held her by her waist, stroking her hips as the two were pulled together. Her soft, ample breasts pushed up against his chest, the only buffer between them. She couldn't help herself, her hands touching jid tight abs, roaming up along the muscles and over his chest, feeling how firm and taught they were.

"I-I can do that...no one else needs to know." She agreed. Why did they need to, anyway? What she did, what Levi did, that wasn't anyone else's business. "Its out little secret." She promised him, the pink hearts in her eyes sparkling as they pulsed, a sign of her growing affection and desire for the man.

"Good girl" said Levi, seeing the hearts pulsing with adoration and affection. He leaned forwards, pulling Maya against him, feeling her wet bosom pressed against his with just her swimsuit top between his chest and hers. Levi kissed her deeply, tenderly at first but quickly it became more heated as he slid his tongue into her mouth. He ran his hands down her body, beneath the water, feeling the curve of her hips as it moved into her tail. He reached round, stroking along her shimmering scales and then where her ass would be normally, feeling a curve to her body.

"I should let you know, there is another girl I'm seeing. It's sort of an open relationship though. She's a succubus" said Levi, breaking the kiss as he gazed into her eyes again, leaving Maya with the memory of his lips on hers and hopefully wanting more. "I'd love to keep seeing you Maya but obviously you'd need to be my... what do they call it? A side piece?" he said, casually telling the mermaid that he would just see her as someone he could come and fuck while maintaining his true relationship with Anaise.

"You don't mind that though, do you? We can still have lots of fun together, even if you are just my side chick. Actually, I think you really love that idea, don't you, Maya?" he said, his eyes shimmering again, in that way that would tell Maya's infatuated mind that it was so much easier and even pleasurable to just smile and nod along with whatever Levi was saying. "You want me to be happy and that means having as many girls as I can" he said, leaving just enough room to inspire a little hint of jealousy in Maya, like he had with Anaise and Kimberley.

Maya melted into the kiss almost immediately. Her arms draped over his shoulders as their lips pressed together. The moment his tongue asked for entrance to her mouth, she gave it, parting her lips to allow him to slip between and explore her mouth as she explored his. He would be able to feel the curve of her body, her tail doing nothing to hide the fact that she had a plump, well toned rear beneath the tail of hers, curving naturally and deeply.

By the time the kiss was over, she was panting softly from the intensity of it, her lips tingling, even. Even when he pulled away she nearly leaned in for more, stopping only to hear his words. "Another girl..." There was a pang of jealousy in her heart, one that showed ok her face as she frowned slightly. She was unhappy with that, but at his words, it didn't sound so bad...being a side piece...

"I'm happy if I'm your side piece..." She admitted slowly, nodding her head as her frown started to fade. "As long as I can spend more time with you." She looked into his eyes again. "She can't have you all to yourself..." She mumbled, pressing herself tighter against him.

"Of course. I'll be once a week to see you for your appointments" said Levi, quite happy to take both slots as her case worker, as he had now with Anaise and Kimberley, whereas normally they would have two case workers and switch every week. "Plus I'm sure we'll find time elsewhere" he said, stroking her cheek reassuringly as Maya's brief frown abated and he told her what she wanted to hear, the mermaid agreeing to be another girl he visited and fucked whenever he wanted.

"You don't have to worry, there's plenty of me to go around. You'll just have to show me why you should have my attention" said Levi, still gazing into her eyes as he spoke, instilling in Maya a deeper desire to please him, outdoing these girls she didn't even know as they all competed for his love. Which for all of them was one in the same, Levi wanting their bodies and giving them love were identical once he'd gotten into their heads enough.

Levi pulled Maya into his body again, floating along with her as they bobbed in the water, kissing her deeply. His hands travelled along the curve of her ass, stroking up her flanks and now reaching her ample breasts. "You're so busty Maya. I can't believe you can swim so well with these weighing you down" he teased, gently tugging her top up so her nipples were exposed. His dark hands began to grope and squeeze her tits, fingers slippery with her body being so wet. He brushed them against her buds, tickling but pinching them gently too, testing to see what kind of girl Maya was. Did she like it soft or hard? Loving or rough?

"I'll show you why...I should have all your attention." Maya was determined to prove she was worth it. More worth it than that Succubus girl...if she had just met him sooner...

Her breasts popped out of her swim suit top with ease, the top having been struggling to contain them in the first place. Her pale, pink nipples were hard, in part because of the air cooling the water that wet her skin, and because of her arousal, turned on by Levi. She smiled, rose tinted cheeks rounding out as she heard him speak of her breasts. "It wasn't-," She stopped, a small gasp leaving her as he pinched and tickled her nipples, "easy at first...but I have a strong back."

She bit her lip, eyes cast down to watch him play with her nipples, nubs hard underneath his grasp, "That feels kind of nice...I'm glad you like them," She had a question, but she wasn't sure she should ask it. Eventually, it bubbled to the surface, she was unable to keep it buried, "Are they better than that other girls'?" There was a competitive edge to her voice. Levi might have fostered the competition with Anaise in her, but he'd simply directed the competitive nature that was already there.

Levi chuckled at her answer, more than happy that Maya was as busty as Anaise, his hands practically getting swallowed up in her huge globes. Her nipples seemed sensitive, pinching and teasing them as Maya managed to get her question out. He put on an expression like he was deep in thought, still playing with her body as he did.

"Hmmm. Not sure, I think you're about the same size" he said, happy to string Maya along and keep her eager to compete. "Let's have a better look" he said, using their body's natural buoyancy in the water to turn Maya around and wrapping his arms around her front. He let her feel his large bulge agaisnt her scaled ass, bringing his hands up to grope both of her tits.

"They're so heavy and plump. You've got really nice tits, Maya" said Levi, whispering into her ear from behind her now as they floated there with his fingers sinking into her plush globes. His fingers found her nipples again, twisting and pinching them, tugging and teasing as he played her body like an instrument.

"What I really like though is when a girl uses them to wrap around my cock. Think you can do that for me, Maya? Maybe under the water" he said, drifting them both over to the side of the pool, Levi releasing her so he could sit up on the edge, sliding his soaked pants off and letting Maya get her first proper look at his huge ebony cock.

Despite her small moans as he played with her tits, Maya pouted slightly. Just about the same size? That wasn't good enough, though she supposed it was folly to try and compete with a succubus. Same size was maybe the best she could hope for. Still, her growing jealousy was subsided when he complimented her breasts, a smile returning to her face.

She was shocked by how big he was, his bulge pushing so firmly against her shapely, scaled ass in the water. She pushed her ass back against it, sinking comfortably into his grip as he toyed with her tits. "I can do that," She offered, turning to face him. She gasped when she saw his thick cock, the length girth not only surprising her, but intimidatingly her a little bit. But she was determined to show her worth to him.

She slowly let herself sink into into the water, lowering herself as she approached his cock. She swallowed as she got closer to it, raising her breasts nervously, until she forced his huge rod between her massive tits, a soft moan leaving her lips as she felt the heat from his cock against her skin. "You're so...big...humongous" She mumbled in awe as she gazed down at his cock head. She started to move her tits up and down, clumsily at first, but improving quickly.

"So I've been told" chuckled Levi, biting his lip and groaning softly as his thick and lengthy shaft was engulfed by Maya's huge melons. They contrasted in such a pleasing way, her large pink globes sandwiching wetly around his darker rod. He throbbed and was fully hard in seconds after she started stroking them and down along him. Her technique was clumsy initially but she got into a natural rhythm.

"You should be proud of having a body like yours. You said guys like to look at you but should take it as the compliment it is" he said, taking the chance to gaze down into her azure eyes again, seeking to corrupt her further.

"Having a body like this means guys are going to want to take pleasure from you. Especially being a beautiful mermaid. You shouldn't be afraid of just letting them enjoy your body" he instructed, reaching down to stroke her hair and experimentally touching the blue fin that ran from the front of her head to the back. Levi wondered if it was sensitive like Anaise's horns were.

"A compliment..." Maya trailed as he spoke to her, her gaze captured once more by his. "It is a compliment, isn't it...?" She smiled softly as she worked her tits up and down, her nipples rubbing against his pelvis as she stroked his cock. ":I have a very attractive body."

"I should let them enjoy me." She agreed. "It's only fair, they don't get to see a mermaid like me every day..." They just wanted to compliment her, after all. What compliment was greater than that? As her mind internalized his corrupting suggestions, she hadn't notice him moving to touch her fin. The moment he did, her back arched forward, her body shuddering as his touch sent tingles down her spine.

"A-aahnn.." She whimpered softly, her tail gently kicking in the water of the pools. It was sensitive like Anaise's horns, but maybe more so to the touch. With Anaise, it was easy to make her submit by grabbing them, and snapping them would send her into a crazed pleasure. For Maya, her fins were sensitive to the touch, to help her navigate in the waters. The slightest touch from Levi, especially when she was so aroused, was a pleasure that coursed down her spine and into her body.

"That's right, good girl Maya" said Levi, smiling warmly down at her as the mermaid stroked her huge plush tits around him and internalised his corrupting words. "You're right. There's nothing wrong with letting the boys look. I'm sure some of your teachers too. You're just so beautiful, they can't help themselves" he said.

"Oh, so it is sensitive" chuckled Levi, making sure he was more gentle as he noted the differences between her fins and Anaise's horns. The succubus liked her horns to be grabbed and sometimes snapped. Levi figured a softer touch was warranted with Maya, just stroking her fin, like he was running his fingers through her hair.

"Seeing as it's ok for the boys to look at you, it wouldn't be so bad if they touched you either, now would it? When guys find you attractive, they're going to want to play with you like I do. I think you would like that wouldn't you Maya? Maybe even your teachers too. It can be a great way of making friends. Those teachers will be so happy they'll let you do whatever you want" said Levi, moaning and throbbing between her breasts as she massaged him, slowly.

He worked to coax Maya into viewing her body as something the men in her life had a right to use and something she could use to get what she wanted. Grades. Money. Extra pool time. Even just attention from guys. Something he would have her craving with him. Not just from him but like Anaise, Maya would learn to love the idea of men enjoying themselves with her body. "You want to make guys happy, don't you Maya?"

"N-nothing wrong...with letting them look..." Another shudder, her tits shaking against his cock thanks to him touching her fin, which rippled under his touch. "It's not their fault, it's mine..." She was just too tempting. His words combined with the lewdness of their situation and the pleasure she was receiving made her all too receptive to the lessons he was trying to impart on her.

Maya heard his moan, felt his cock throbbing against the soft tits of her flesh, and she smiled. It pleased her to know he was enjoying himself, and that she was the reason he was feeling good. "A great way to make friends..." She trailed, watching as his cock was massaged and rubbed by her tits. She leaned in, timidly at first, but daringly, let her tongue flit out and lick the tip of his cockhead.

"I do want to make guys happy...I want to make you happy." She murmured in agreement. "If playing with my body makes everyone happy...then I will let them play with my body..." Being able to do what she wanted sounded nice to. If she just had to let them touch her to get what she wanted, then why shouldn't she? It would make everybody happy, and that was a good thing. Levi's charms were working, helping her along the path he intended her to.

Levi shivered with delight, not only upon hearing Maya agree with him but now her tongue flicking against his cock head. He could feel a climax building, always getting so turned on when he caught and hypnotised another girl.

"Don't stop Maya. Suck the tip too. It feels so good, you're such a good job" said Levi, smiling down into her heart shaped eyes as she titfucked him and he stroked the sensitive fin on her head. Levi used that hand to apply a little more pressure, getting her mouth around him so he could start stirring his hips, thrusting his big black cock between her cleavage and working the tip into her mouth.

The extra stimulation was all he needed and Levi soon let out a groan of pleasure. He pulled away a little, stroking his throbbing length as he unloaded his pent up cum all over Maya's face and breasts, painting her body white with an almost inhuman amount of it.

"That's the best compliment. When a guy cums on you. Or in you. It means you did a good job pleasing him. Always best to show that you're grateful" he moaned, watching it drip off Maya and some getting in the pool water.

Maya was quick to please Levi, his moans like music to her. She lowered her lips tk the head of his cock, tightly wrapping them around his bulbous tip before sucking on it. Her tongue passed over his slot, greedily lapping up any precum that oozed from it, it's salty taste arousing the Mermaid even more.

When Levi pulled away, the Mermaid let out an annoyed mewl, only to be satisfied when his thick cum splashed against her face and tits, coating her skin in the white, hot substance. The heat of it contrasted with the cool water, making the woman moan herself. She happily let it splatter her skin, copiously panting her white, sticking out her tongue to catch some of it. She savored its salty taste for a moment, mouth open and tongue extended, letting Levi see it before closed her mouth and swallowed it, showing him her now empty mouth.

"Yes sir," She smiled, happy to receive such a big compliment. She started to lick his cum from her, raising her breasts to her mouth so she could lick her tit clean, dragging her tongue against her skin to collect his seed and swallow it down. "Mmm..." The entire act was erotic, and just doing it was driving her mad, her eyes on Levi the entire time she cleaned her tits. "Like this...?"

"Perfect" whispered Levi, reaching down again and gently running his hand along her fin, moving down to cup her cheek. He watched Maya lapping all his cum off her own tits and scooping it off her face. When Maya was done, she would see that his ebony cock was already rock hard again, or perhaps he had never lost his erection. Either way, Levi seemed to possess an incredible amount of stamina.

Once Maya had cleaned herself up again, Levi placed his hands on the side of the pool and slipped down into the water again. He pulled Maya against him, kissing her neck and then moving his mouth to her ear. "I'm going to take you out of the pool in a moment. I'm not letting you go until I've fucked your brains out in the showers" he said, playfully biting down on her earlobe, one hand gliding down to her ass, the other coming up to play with her nipples again.

"If you want that, I need one more thing from you. I've always wondered what it's like to get a blowjob underwater, where the girl doesn't need to come up for air".

Maya shuddered in anticipation and delight as he spoke into her ear, promising to fuck her brains out. The shudder went down her spine, the fins of her head shaking along with it. "O-okay..." She couldn't wait for that, she couldn't believe how much she couldn't wait for that. Would he even fit...? She'd never had anything that big before...but she was willing to find out.

She moaned softly as he kissed and toyed with her, nipples rock hard under his touch. She heard his request and she nodded her head, giving him a smile. "I'll give you the best blowjob ever." She was sure he would enjoy it, the difference between underwater and in the air on skin being a big one.

She separated from him, hands on his chest as she lowered herself down into the water. Her head soon disappeared under, her fins still above the surface as she reached his cock. For her, being underwater only energized her, her hands holding his waist as she leaned forward and began to lick his cock. They were slow, long, tantalizing licks, the heat of her tongue contrasting with the cool water surrounding his cock. After a few more, she slowly pushed her lips around his cock, sliding his girth into her mouth, humming softly as he was enveloped in the warmth of her wet mouth.

Levi floated backwards a little into a deeper part of the pool, giving Maya more room to swim down and get under the water. He leaned against the side of the pool again, laying his hands on the sides and closing his eyes with a wide, smug grin on his face. It seemed ever since he got Anaise back into his life, everything had been going so much better. Levi had always been content to let things lie and just leave humans to it. But when Anaise had tried to break up with him, he had an epiphany. With Anaise herself and every girl like her, he was going to twist and corrupt them, help them see how happy they could be as their true selves.

Maya was well on the way, falling for him so easily and already believing it was ok to let the boys from her school lust over her and enjoy her curvaceous body. The feeling of his rigid cock in the cool water was certainly different. Maya's warm tongue and mouth contrasted with it wonderfully, the coolness eventually swallowing him and leaving only the warmth of her loving mouth as Levi felt her hums vibrating down his length.

He knew she wouldn't be able to hear any praise he gave her so Levi just reached under the water, stroking the top of her head and the sensitive fin. He also got to watch her round shimmering ass wiggling about as she moved her tail around, a little distorted by the water but still pleasing to see, Levi already imagining it become a pair of legs for him to spread and be between.

Back
Top Bottom