Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Maya took the soft touch of his hands against her fins as a sign she was doing good. The girl's ass wriggled, swaying left and right as the pleasurable tingle his touch caused traveled down her spine, her thighs squeezed together. While Levi was enjoying himself, thinking of his hold over Anaise, Kimberly, and now Maya, she was enjoying having his cock in her mouth, focused on making him feel good.

She bobbed her head back and forth, working more and more of his length down her mouth, until he hit the back of her throat. She gagged softly, bubbles floating to the pool surface, but she didn't let it deter her. She lulled her head back and then, steeling herself, forced herself to deep throat him, pushing him as far as she could down her throat, gagging more as she did so, throat squeezing his thick girth tightly.

Levi chuckled at the sight of the little bubbles popping on the surface, feeling Maya working him into her throat. He couldn't help but compare how his favourite girls each performed. He would never tell Kimberley or Maya of course but nobody could beat Anaise's technique and skill at pleasuring him. However Maya had a sweet nature to her that really shone through in the way she earnestly bobbed her head up on his cock under the water, Levi teasing her thin as he enjoyed the way it made her hips wiggle.

"Mmm fuck. That's the spot" groaned Levi to himself, biting his lip and leaning back against the edge of the pool, feeling Maya steel herself and going down on him deeper. He applied a little more pressure to the back of her head, silently telling Maya she was doing well and should keep deepthroating him. Even as she gagged he kept pushing down, stirring his hips a little as he began to fuck Maya's mouth and throat as she floated under the water.

Maya could hear his moans of appreciation, and combined with his hand pushing against her head, she was fully encouraged to keep him in her throat. She was slowly getting used to it, her throat relaxing more and more. When he started working his hips, she gagged once more, ousting her head forward until her lips finally met the skin of his pelvis, sheathing his rod entirely within her throat.

Her hands gripped his hips tightly, and she moaned around his cock, lips and throat vibrating around him. She was adapting, though her technique was sloppy, she was not lacking in enthusiasm. Eventually she started to slid her mouth back and forth in his cock again.

Levi appreciated how eager Maya was to please him, working him into her throat at his encouragement. She thought her gag reflex and the natural instinct to stop as making sure Levi got off with her pretty mouth became much more important.

"Fuck!" groaned Levi, feeling Maya's lips kissing his base and pelvis, marvelling that Maya had managed to get his massive rod into her throat on their first time together. She still wasn't the best but just managing that and the fact he was getting sucked off underwater combined to turn on Levi immensely.

It didnt take much more of Maya sliding her lips up and down him before the mermaid would feel him cumming again. This time Levi didn't paint her tits but instead held her head down to make sure Maya swallowed each thick, sticky rope he pumped right down her throat and into her stomach.

Only then did Levi let go of Maya and let her surface again, smiling down at her as he looked very satisfied. "That was amazing Maya. You still need some practice but I've never been with a girl who can stay underwater so long, so that was great" he remarked, stroking her fin again as he smiled into her eyes.

Maya coughed as he oumped her throat full of cum, squeezing her eyes shut. She swallowed his seed as quickly as it could, though it easier with his huge cock shooting directly down her throat, filling her stomach. She marveled as she realized how much he'd cum the second time, surprised it was still as much as the first.

When he's finished, she took a moment to collect herself, swallowing down what she could before she rose from the water, head poking from the surface. She smiled upon receiving his praise, practically beaming. "Thank you. It was fun for me too, you taste really good." She returned his compliment. The taste of his salty cum was still on her tongue.

"You're welcome, Maya" said Levi with his warm and soul-nourishing smile. Those golden eyes of his gazed into her perfect blue ones, telling Maya that everything was alright with the world, so long as she could make Levi smile and get to see it. He was pleased she was already getting into the habit of thanking him after he gave her his cum. He turned and climbed out of the pool, offering a hand to help Maya out.

"There's plenty more where that came from. I told you I wouldn't be leaving until I fucked you too" he said, giving Maya any assistance she needed to get her mermaid form out of the pool, Levi genuinely curious to watch her transformation. He figured it wouldn't take long, retrieving his own clothes and smirking at his soaked boxers as he wrung the pool water out of them.

Maya's eyes lit up at his words, betraying the excitement she felt. He was really going to fuck her...! The Mermaid could feel her heartbeat speeding up again, but she tried to play it as cool as possible. "I can't wait..." She smiled, failing utterly.

With his help, she rose from the pool, parking her rear on the side as she pulled her tail out of the water. The change was a miraculous and quick one, it was almost as if she were shedding her tail, but rather than simply sliding off, it was as if it were melting away, revealing her slender legs, thighs thick from the years of swimming. Her ass was much more visible now, the pale but smooth skin of her tight, perfectly shaped rear on display for Levi to see.

Levi was glad Maya didn't hide her enthusiasm, or at least failed to. Knowing she was so eager for him to fuck her was such a potent aphrodisiac, even if he had to enthral her to awaken those desires. Levi could never make a person do anything they would never have done, so even if it was deep down, he knew that some part of Maya had wanted this. His golden eyes just coaxed it out of her, bringing it to the surface.

"That's fantastic" marvelled Levi, watching Maya perch on the edge of the pool and her tail began to quickly melt away and revealing her plush thighs and slender legs. Her figure was just perfect, a plump round ass but nicely all toned by her athletic activities. "You're so beautiful Maya. Please, for my sake and all the men who know, never feel like you need to your body" he whispered, helping Maya to her feet. He pulled her naked body against his, wrapping his arms around her as he gazed down into her eyes again.

"You owe it yourself and to the world. To let this body be enjoyed and take pleasure from knowing you bring joy into their lives" he said, running his hands down her perfectly hourglass figure, squeezing her bare ass and exploring the part of her he hadn't been able to touch before.

Maya's face quickly grew flushed from the compliments Levi heaped upon her. She was pulled against him, and she happily laced her arms around his shoulders. Once again, she was lost in his golden eyes, consumed by his words and the desires he stoked within her.

"I won't, " She told him with a smile, "I'll share my body with everyone." She promised, the hearts in her eyes pulsing. A soft little moan left her mouth as he felt her up, and she dropped her hips, sinking her ass into his hands as he toyed with the soft flesh. "I hope they enjoy it as much as you do."

"I doubt that. There's very little I'll enjoy more than this" he whispered, watching the ping eyes pulsing as Levi grabbed Maya's ass with both hands, fingers sinking into the taught but wonderfully bubbly flesh. He then scooped her up, arms flexing and showing off how strong he was, letting Maya wrap her arms and legs around him. Levi kissed Maya again, feeling her large breasts against his chest, their bodies still dripping from the pool.

Levi slowly walked them from the pool and into the changing rooms, carefully nudging doors open with his foot as Maya would feel him already stirring between her thighs, her pussy rubbing against his length. Levi got them both into the showers, thankfully still alone what with everyone else off enjoying their Black Friday. Levi wondered for a moment what Anaise was up to. Hopefully out making a man's day better just for her being there. He would ask her all about it tomorrow. For now, he had a mermaid brains to fuck out.

Levi kept Maya held up, reaching over and turning on the shower so refreshingly warm water began to cascade down them both. He pushed her against the wall, letting it hold her weight more as he held her ass, stirring his hips and rubbing against her pussy as he parted from her lips, smiling into her heart-filled eyes again.

"I'm meant to give you little tasks to do as your case worker. Things to help you integrate into human society" explained Levi, letting Maya feel him getting almost fully hard for the third time already. "So here's your first assignment. Before our next appointment. The first boy you like the look of, you're going to bring him into these showers and let him fuck you, like I'm about to. Understood?"

As all-encompassing as Levi's kiss was, Maya was unable to shake her attention fron the feeling of his thick and long rod against her pussy. Every step Levi took made it slide up and down against her lips, causing her to leak even more. She would gasp against against his lips, squirming against him I'm an attempt to chase the teases of pleasure she got from their contact. She couldn't believe a man like him was going to fuck her. She had no idea there were humans as handsome or gifted as he was.

By the time they'd reached the showers and he'd pinned her against the wall, she was going crazy, biting her lower lip as she rolled her hips against him. Her hair and skin, her entire person seemed to be much brighter and vivid, shimmering under the water. When he broke the kiss, she whined softly, her fingers gripping his shoulders tightly as she tried to control herself. If it were possible to do so around him.

She listened to her assignment eagerly, impatiently even. The old Maya would have scoffed and rejected such an assignment, but the old Maya wasn't present. She was under Levi's thrall, and so she easily and willingly nodded her head. "I promise, I'll let him fuck me here, just like you will." She spoke hurriedly.

"Good girl" said Levi, watching her body shimmering as the water ran down them both. He kissed her again, fingers firmly squeezing her round ass. Levi shifted her position enough that Maya would finally feel his bulbous tip pressing against her lips, teasing it with a few more strokes and just enjoying how wet and ready she was for him. Levi began to lower her down, giving Maya time to get used to his size, spreading her wide as inch after inch of his thick, dark cock slipped inside her.

"Fuck, you're so tight. But it's like you're sucking me inside. You're body wants this so badly, I can feel it" moaned Levi, speaking against Maya's lips as he kissed her between sentences. Levi slid his tongue into her mouth, working his hips to get every inch of himself inside her. He let gravity help, Maya slipping down until she would feel Levi kissing her core, fully buried inside her.

Maya kissed Levi back, eagerly awaiting for the feeling of his mighty cock spearing her. She could feel its thick tip pushing against her entrance, forcing her lips apart. She thanked the gods for how wet she was, making it easier for him to slide inside, stretching her out along the way. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened wide against his, a loud squeal escaping as he pushed deep within her.

Even as he spoke about how tight she was, all Maya could do was moan, her voice aching off the shower walls, muffled by his kisses. The hearts in her eyes beat hard and fast, pulsing hard as her pussy welcomed Levi within, stroking his cock as he worked his entire length within her, until his thick cockhead was pushed up firmly against her cervix. "Nnggggaahh...!" The Mermaid moaned again, her body quivering, pussy squeezing him over and over as she grew accustomed to him. "You're so...so big...!" She spoke between gasps. "S-so deep...!" She had no idea getting this deep was even possible.

"I know Maya. Just relax and lose yourself in it. Nothing matters now except our pleasure" moaned Levi, capturing her lips whenever Maya wasn't squealing, moaning and gasping. With him fully buried inside her, Levi began to work his hips, letting Maya know the feeling of his cock no longer sheathed inside her as he pulled free, then getting the reward of him thrusting balls deep inside her again.

"You feel amazing. I'm going to fuck just like this every week" he promised, hilting himself with slow but firm strokes, letting Maya get used to his size but already building up to a head of steam as he found his rhythm and stretched out her tight mermaid pussy more and more. His balls slapped wetly against Maya's ass as Levi kept her pinned to the shower wall, their bodies drenched but kept warm by the hot water. Although no heat could compare to the warmth that embraced Levi's cock every time he plunged into Maya's welcoming cunt.

Maya writhed against him, her tongue wildly exploring his mouth as he started work his hips, beginning to fuck her. Every little move he made was felt by her, her pussy twitching around him in response. She could hardly sit still, her slick heat wrapped snuggly around him, every bundle of nerves, every weak point of her muff being touched and ground against by his cock as it moved in and out of her.

""Mmmgh!! Levi...!" She cried out his name, her voice melodius in her pleasure. The roar of the shower could drown out the sound of his balls and hips as they slapped against her, but not her voice. Her tits were firmly pressed against his chest, but they wobbled, jiggling against him every time he moved his hips.

Levi could feel every inch of his cock immersed in her wetness, every twitch of her sensitive pussy only stimulating him further. Maya fit him like a glove, Levi thrusting into her, already building up speed as the water got slapped about, the sound of wet flesh on flesh filling the showers along with her cries of pleasure. His cock seemed designed to hit every sweet spot and Levi made sure Maya felt him kissing her cervix with his tip on every deep stroke.

"I know Maya. It's ok. You don't think need to think. Just feel. Lose yourself and melt for me" he whispered into her ear over the sound of running water and their colliding bodies. Maya's sweet song was beautiful to hear, Levi reminded of the stories of mermaids and sirens. He wondered if Maya had a beautiful singing voice. He figured he could ask later when he wasn't balls deep in her perfect pussy and making the mermaid drunk on pleasure as he ploughed her against the wall of the shower.

"I'm close Maya. It feels so good. You made me cum twice but this is the best feeling so far" moaned Levi, looking deep into her eyes as he started to fuck her even faster and harder, balls slapping against her ass. "I want you to cum with me. Cum for me Maya" groaned Levi, holding her gaze as he cried out too and erupted inside Maya for the third time. Now her pussy would get to feel the bliss of his sticky, warm seed flooding it, Levi somehow able to cum almost as much as he had the first two times, thrusting away still to make sure Maya finished too and painting her pussy white.

"Hnngh! Ahn!" Maya whimpered and moaned from every thrust he delivered. His cock punished her nonstop, stroking against her slick folds with much more ease now. While her juices weren't an aphrodisiac, she was extremely wet, even more than Anaise would get, and her juices were an amazing lubricant, making easier for him to fuck her without her loosening at all. His cock would slip inside of her, pushing against her cervix each time, and it was driving her insane with pleasure.

"I'm cumming," She whimpered again, her eyes locked onto his as he fucked her, her orgasm creeping up on her quickly. "I'm.,..I'm..!" She lost it just before he did, her legs tensing as she was hit with a wave of pleasure, starting from her dripping cunt and spreading throughout her body. She only felt more as he began to empty his balls into her once more, flooding her pussy with this thick seed and painting her walls white with his cum.

She tossed her head back, but she was unable to bring herself to break eye contact with Levi, panting hard as she rode out her orgasm, his moving hips making it easy for her to keep cumming. "Nngh!!" He'd turned her into a dripping mess of a slut, gasping for breath as she ground her hips against his.

Levi loved how wet Maya got, his cock slipping in and out of her so easily. Even with how big he was, he glided inside her so perfectly, stretching Maya's tight pussy but her body able to take it. She came just before he did and the squeezing of her walls around made it even better for Levi as he pumped another load inside his latest conquest. Levi held Maya close, still thrusting as he wanted her to be well and truly broken by the time he pulled out, making sure had properly fucked his load into her, feeling Maya working her hips still, as if desperate to just prolong the final vestiges of bliss he could give her.

"That was amazing" moaned Levi, eventually sliding his spent cock from her walls, even as it felt like Maya's pussy didn't want to let him go. Levi supported Maya, figuring her legs might be feeling a little weak, as he lowered her down. Levi still held her against him, running his hands down her body and kissing Maya again. "Should probably actually get a shower while we're here" he said after a moment, Levi getting some soap and starting to lather Maya's curves in foam. "We can help each other out" he said with a playful grin.

Levi took a moment to help get Maya cleaned up, washing her body and using the chance to explore her more, encouraging Maya to do the same. Eventually though they would be all cleaned up and Levi would get out of the shower, handing Maya a towel and wrapping one around his own waist.

"I won't forget what I promised Maya. As soon as school finishes for the Christmas holidays, we'll get you on the first flight to..." he said, trailing off and letting out a chuckle. "Sorry I never asked where you grew up? There's a lot of seas and oceans".

"Ahnn...! Hnng...!" Maya whimpered as Levi continued to work his cock in front of her, eyes glossing over as he overstimulated the poor girl. By the time he pulled out, she was a weak, wobbling mess, gasping and panting as she desperately tried to restore equilibrium to herself. She needed his help to stand, leaning against him as her legs trembled beneath her. Levi's cum dripped out of her pussy, running down her leg where it was rinsed down the drain.

"I-it was really amazing..." She was no strange to sex, but to say she was experienced would be incorrect either. Still, in her limited experience, she'd never been made to cum like that before, it felt better than she knew sex could be. Levi really was something, and she was looking forward to the next time they met.

She enjoyed cleaning his body almost as much as she enjoyed him cleaning hers. She scrubbed him thoroughly, yes, but there was a pattern of worship to it, like it was a ritual for her. She explored, feeling up his muscles and praising his body the whole while. By the time they were done, she was feeling more than just satisfied, a huge smile on her face.

She took the towel from him and began to dry off, only slightly, watching him as he spoke. "Ahh, I almost forgot..." it was a bit embarrassing, she'd been so swept up in him she forgot about his promise. "I live in the Atlantic Ocean," She explained with a smile.

"Great. We'll get your flights booked in the next few weeks then" said Levi, taking the time to dry himself and change, leaving his soaking boxers off and going commando. He touched up his appearance, making sure his hair was dry so if anybody did see them leaving together that they didn't imagine Levi had gotten in the pool with Maya.

"How about you come by my place for the evening? We'll get your transport sorted for the trip home and you can spend the night if you want" said Levi, looking into Maya's eyes once they were outside, already wrapping an arm around her waist and steering her towards his car.

Levi got everything arranged as promised that night and spent the rest of the time in bed with Maya, turning her into a cum-drunk and besotted mess. He made sure by the time she practically crawled out of his apartment the next morning, she was well and truly infatuated with him, promising to see her again the next Friday for her usual case worker appointments.

Levi's schedule really was becoming more and more filled. He saw Kimberley during the week, now using his Fridays for Maya. However Saturdays were still what he looked forwards to the most. The others girl were fun but he took immense satisfaction knowing Anaise was skipping spending time with her boyfriend to come and spend the day with him instead.

Levi greeted Anaise at the door as usual, always eager to see which her new slutty outfits she had worn for him. As always, it didn't take long until he had her stripped and in his arms. At that moment, they had the TV on, Levi casually relaxing on the couch, Anaise stripped naked and laying along the length of the couch and her head in his lap. Levi stroking her blue hair as she tended to him, reaching down to finger her pussy when he wanted to play with her.

"So you slept with Gabriel about four times in total?" chuckled Levi, listening to Anaise explaining all about her fun at Thanksgiving. "That's remarkable. I would say I'm surprised he caved so easily but then you're absolutely the most seductive woman I know" he remarked, dipping his fingers into her cunt as he talked to her.

Anaise had become accustomed to her Saturdays with Levi, having become an integral part of her weekend. She loved laying on the couch with him, exploring his body while he played with hers, casually sucking his cock. She had been so excited to tell him all about her Thanksgiving weekend, and she loved that he enjoyed hearing about it, making her smile from ear to ear.

"Aww, thank you," She replied to him, letting go of his cock with a pop, "I practically slept with Noah's entire family." She giggled a bit, obviously pleased with herself. "Then I went to be with Declan for a bit..." She paused, muffling a moan by sucking on his cock once more. "That was so much fucking. They're all so insatiable."

Sure enough, the girl had consequences for it, if you wanted to call them that. She'd become a little overstimulated from all the fucking behind Noah's back. Every little touch Levi gave her was like a mini orgasm, and for the first time in a loving time, she found herself having to force her legs to not snap shut when he touched her. His fingers dipping inside almost made her cum right away, leaking into his hand and the couch below.

Levi also loved relaxing and casually playing with Anaise. Apart from her not living with him, it was just like old times. Levi lost count of how many times they had just lounged around with Anaise warming his cock for hours on end.

"Of course they are. How could they not be after getting just a little bit of their S tier pussy" chuckled Levi, noticing how sensitive Anaise was, curling his fingers inside her, making sure she was enjoying herself but not so distracting that they couldn't keep talking.

"And how was Noah throughout the proceedings? I imagine he was in a constant state of denial as always" laughed Levi.

"A-ahnng..." Anaise couldn't help herself. She raised her hips into the air, her folds squeezing his digits curled within her. "Ahh...ah..." She'd almost lost it there, cumming nearly right away.

"Noah was...definitely trying to hide from it all." She told him with a small laugh. "He caught his uncle sneaking out of the bathroom naked after me, and he caught Chase in bed with me, but he didn't think twice about it. He just believed what I told him." She was positive he'd heard Chase fucking her in the night, she wasn't doing an amazing job of being quiet.

Anaise drug her tongue along the underside of his cock, licking Levi's shaft before suckling on it again. "Mmm," She let go, her lips hugging so tight that he was freed from her mouth with a pop. "That whole holiday was just amazing. I got fucked so much, I'm still tingling from it all."

"I'm glad Noah's family understood the way you need to be treated" said Levi, moaning softly as Anaise ran her tongue along his length, his big dark shaft twitching and a bead of pre-cum dribbling down it for her to slurp up. Levi meanwhile continued to finger Anaise's soaking pussy, knowing she was sensitive and deliberately edging her so she would be completely lost when he eventually fucked her properly.

"The way you talk about that Chase guy, reminds of when you talked about Charlie. The cocky boy from your school" mused Levi, speaking as she played with him and he worked his fingers in and out of her Anaise, enjoying the squelching wet sound her sensitive lips made as he toyed with her.

"You've still not had sex with him again, have you? Not since that night at his party with Kimberley?"

"Mmmh," Anaise moaned on his cock as he edged her, fingering her enough to push her to, but not over the edge. It was maddening, but she was doing her best to keep her cool. She couldn't, however, keep her hips from moving, tying to ride his hands on her own.

"Gah.." She let go if his cock with another pop, looking up to him, "He does remind me of Charlie too, especially how he likes to mess with Noah." She giggled a bit. She then shook her head, sighing. "I can hardly get him to pay attention to me... but it's okay. It's better that way, I don't want to break me and Kimberly's agreement either." Actually she kind of did, but she was being good about it, going back to sucking on Levi's throbbing dark rod.

Back
Top Bottom