Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

MotionlessOrbit

Literary Juggernaut
The human world was an interesting one, one that Anaise found herself more and more obsessed with as she grew older. She'd always had a bit of a taste for an adventure, and desired something new, especially if it meant getting out from under her doting parents. The existence of magical creatures wasn't even a secret anymore. By now, the world at large had come to know of their existence, and special programs had been put into place just to integrate them into the world. It was one of these programs that saw Anaise living in the human world, attending one of their education facilities.

It was here that she met the man who would become her boyfriend. He was a meek fellow, shy but sweet and kind, and it was no surprise that she developed a bit of a crush on him. She was sure that he'd only developed a crush on her because of her being a succubus, at least at first. She couldn't blame him for it though, it wasn't like her species made it easy. Between her incredibly large bust, her wide, sensual hips, and her plump, well shaped ass, she was used to getting all sorts of attention from men.

But at least he didn't stare at her like a piece of meat. At least, that was what she told herself as the weeks went by in their relationship. When they did have sex, she was cursed to find out that her boyfriend wasn't all that great at it. He couldn't last very long, nor could he make her cum, at least not consistently. It was a frustrating experience for her, especially being a Succubus. It was made extra upsetting because she'd dedicated herself to him. She'd promised no screwing around with others, not even any flirting.

But a promise to deny one's entire being, the core of who they were, was a difficult one, and for Anaise, it was one hell of a struggle. There was always a constant pull at her very core, an overwhelming desire to be with another man constantly. The need was always stronger when she was close to another man, or god forbid, more than one. And when they leered at her, she could feel their desire, creeping all over her,adding to her frustration and desire. That feeling, like a hunger, was just overwhelming.

The desire to constantly be fucked, pumped full of hot, delicious cum, every inch of her skin covered in it, even... It just never went away, and her boyfriend could hardly even soothe it, let alone begin to satisfy it. But she loved him, so she could suffer for it...suffer for him...at least that was what she told herself.

'One day at a time' Anaise told herself as she sat outside of the school building, her foot tapping against the ground impatiently. She was sitting at a picnic table with her boyfriend, the two of them eating lunch together. It was sort of a romantic little lunch outing, as far as she was concerned. But she couldn't help but want to ask her boyfriend to take her to the roof or the back of the school and fuck her brains out! But he'd never go for that, he would be too scared of being caught, and it would only be a drop in the bucket of what she needed.

"Mmm...I can't wait for this day to be over!" She groaned aloud, leaning forward slightly. She propped her elbows up on the table, holding her head up too, but her humongous breasts were resting on the table, keeping her propped up instead, really. "I wanna go home...you should come with me...just the two of us..." She gave him a coy little smirk. She wasn't meant to have any boys over, especially with her...abilities. But that didn't stop her from bringing her boyfriend over whenever she could. "I could really use you right now..."

@Ouroboros

It had been a little while now but Noah still couldn't believe his luck. Like almost every boy at the school he'd been interested in Anaise. She was a succubus, of course he was. Every guy lusted after her and had initially figured she'd be a huge slut. That's what the stereotypes about succubi said anyway. However Anaise had behaved herself and it was meek and timid Noah who had seemingly won her heart. All the other guys had been so surprised and disappointed when it seemed the curvy and beautiful girl went for the dweeb. That didn't stop plenty of them from being flirtatious with her though and Noah just kept telling himself that Anaise was his girlfriend and so of course she'd never cheat on him.

Noah was blissfully unaware however of Anaise's frustrations with him and their relationship. He was a sweet young man, likely a good boyfriend by most standards. However for a creature like Anaise, Noah was a complete wet blanket. He was entirely unadventurous in the bedroom and often finished so quickly that he never was able to get Anaise off. It was just too much of a turn on for him, seeing her perfectly sculpted succubus body and the things she could do had him climaxing almost instantly.

They were eating lunch together as usual. The pair were students at Sunny Side High School. The suburb of Sunny Side was a nice little slice of suburbia. The locals liked to joke it had been founded a few feet from the surface of the sun, as the area boasted very warm weather almost all year round. The sun was out today and the pair were sat together, Noah still not noticing how pent up his girlfriend was getting as she groaned and he did his best not just stare at her huge melons pressed into the table, unaware that Anaise would probably enjoy it if he looked at her like more often.

"Don't be silly Anaise, we've still got classes this afternoon" laughed Noah, not catching on to what Anaise would want to do outside of school and figuring she was just joking. "I'm right here for you" he said, giving Anaise a happy smile and going back to eating his lunch. It was at that moment however that Anaise would feel a shadow pass over them and looking up she'd see the face of one of their classmates standing over them with a grin. Charlie was on the basketball team, one of the jocks and practically the opposite of Noah in almost every way. He'd never made it a secret that he lusted after Anaise and he was one of the guys who hadn't stopped trying it on with her even after she started dated Noah.

"There you guys are" said Charlie, sliding into the seat next to Anaise, barely even acknowledging Noah as he grinned across at Anaise, his eyes brazenly roving up and down her body. "I was looking for you in the cafeteria, Anaise" he said.

Anaise couldn't help but pout, annoyed with her boyfriend. He was so...oblivious! She thought it was cute and amusing more often than not, but lately it was just downright annoying! She would have to spell out for him every time, he had no aptitude for seduction. Every time they did have sex, she swore she was the one who initiated it, or he would just blush and stutter his way through it. She didn't mind seducing him, but she would like it if he would, for once, make the first move. She was a succubus, but she was also a woman!

Her thought process was interrupted when the shadow passed over her. She could feel the way Charlie was looking at her before she heard his voice, and it made her shudder, dropping her fork and wrapping her arms around herself. Not because it disturbed or creeped her out, it had quite the opposite effect on her. He was tall, strong, and played a sport, quite well really. He was brimming with energy and lust, and both were affecting her strongly. Heck, just the presence of his big, muscular body right next to her...towering over her so domineeringly..."Guh..." She muttered, pushing her legs tightly together. She could feel that familiar thud in her core, her body temperature raising.

"Hello Charlie..." She greeted him with a meek smile, "You were looking for me, huh...? What business would you have with me?" She turned to look at him. Bad move. She could see the way he was leering at her now, his eyes hungrily observing her body, like he was devouring her curves with just a look.

It was electrifying. She couldn't help but exhale, losing her breath a little. She tried to play it off like it was a sigh of annoyance, but her tail was a little traitor, the way it playfully swished its heart-shaped tip back and forth. She was in trouble...but at least Noah was right here with her. She'd be fine with his help!

"Me and my boyfriend are having our lunch together," She told him, turning her gaze away more to save herself than anything. Seeing the way he was looking at her...she gulped. "So...you can just buzz off, r-right Noah?" She asked him with a little smile.

It had hardly escaped Charlie's attention that Anaise reacted a very specific way when he was around her. He figured it was due to her nature as a succubus. He wasn't an expert on otherworldly beings, beyond the sterotype of 'succubi are all sluts' but he could tell she was having a particular reaction. He grinned as she tried to get him to leave, turning his attention to Noah as her boyfriend swallowed and began to stammer.

"Erm... y-y-yeah Charlie. That's right. W-w-we're having lunch" said Noah, trying to sound tough but not doing a great job. It didn't help that Charlie was one of the guys who had often bullied Noah when they were younger. Charlie felt he was more mature than that now but he still enjoyed seeing Noah squirm. "Oh come on guys. I just want a quick chat" he said, reaching down as he saw Anaise's treacherous tail swishing around excitedly. His hand went under the table and behind her back so Noah wouldn't be able to see properly, Charlie grabbing the base of her tail and giving it a squeeze, testing out something he'd heard about succubi and their tails.

"I can stay a little while, right Anaise?" he asked, starting to rub his hand up and down just along the base as he spoke.

C'mon Noah, show sommore back bone! Anaise glared at her boyfriend a little, disappointed that he wasn't saying or doing more. She needed Charlie to go away. Couldn't he tell his girlfriend was really struggling?! She knew they had history, and she knew Noah didn't like confrontation all that well, she just hoped he would fight past all of that stuff to make Charlie go away. There was no way he didn't realize the bully was hitting on her...right?

"No you c-ca-" Anaise's eyes widened and she stood up straight, her entire body stiffening. "Oooh...." Before she knew it, a soft moan escaped from between her lips, her tone low and her voice quieting. Just his hands, large and rough, likely from all the training and practice he did for Basketball, wrapping around the base of her tail near her plump ass was enough to break her concentration, smashing it to little bits.

It was like little jolts of energy were traveling through her tail and into her body, causing her to tingle all over with immense pleasure. Whatever little bit of control she was struggling to maintain was starting to vanish almost immediately. "Ahhngg..." She lowered her head, and before she knew it, her rump pushed out, back against Charlie's hand. Her face was now flush, cheeks reddening alarmingly quickly. S-stupid...bastard...who told you this...? She hadn't even told Noah, not that he'd ever been adventurous enough to try anything anyway.

"Nngh...N-no you c-ca-" Another jolt of pleasure traveled through her body before she could finish, and she found herself falling to the side somewhat, leaning against Charlie now, unable to stand up straight on her own. She wanted to yell at the larger man, but if she did? She'd likely end up moaning aloud and making a scene. "I-I...I should go..." She managed to utter out, panting softly. "I don't feel so good..." She made up the excuse. If Noah wasn't going to help her, she had to do this on her own! If she could just get her damn legs to work...

Charlie grinned as it turned out the rumours were true. Succubi did have sensitive tails. The fight went out of Anaise almost straight away as he squeeze and rubbed her swishing tail, even pushing her big round ass out towards his hand as she slowly turned crimson. Noah was looking at Anaise in naive confusion, thinking maybe she was feeling sick or was just really annoyed by Charlie butting in on them. He wished he could summon the courage to stand up to him but the words kept catching in his throat. His eyes widened as she seemed to slump over towards Charlie, like she was hugging him.

"Nah, stay Anaise. I told you, I wanted a quick chat" said Charlie, seeing how she was struggling to stand and squeezing her tail more firmly, experimenting by rubbing his hand further up along the length of it and down again. Noah continued to look on in confusion, unable to see what Charlie's hand was doing and even if he could see, he had no idea that pinching Anaise's tail was able to get that kind of reaction from her.

"So listen, my parents are out of town this weekend and I wanted to invite you to a party I'm having" explained Charlie, speaking casually even as he molested her sensitive tail, once again continuing as if Noah wasn't even there.

"Gnnhk-!" Anaise's hands gripped the table tightly as she tried, and utterly failed to stifle another moan from leaving her lips. It didn't help that she was leaning against him now, able to feel just how well muscled and toned his figure was. His scent was filling her nose, only adding to her arousal and pleasure. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly, trying to focus on anything other than what he was doing to her, as if that were possible.

"F-fine...a quick chat..." She panted her agreement, unsure of what else to do. Her legs weren't working, deciding they were too busy to walk. Her thighs, thick and creamy, rubbed back and forth against each other, eeking out little bits of additional pleasure from her crotch, her was dripping now, swollen with arousal. It was like a fog was settling over her mind now, clouding her thoughts.

"A-a party?" She exhaled sharply. The closer he got to the tip of her tail, the more her body heated up and the worse her breathing became. She looked at Noah desperately, but her expression was hardly one of panic. Her eyelids were drooping slightly, halfway closed, her lips parted, moist as she panted over and over. C'mon Noah...please...She loved her boyfriend, but at times like these, he made it so hard for her to stay loyal.

"I-I don't wanna come..." She squeaked out, shaking her horned head slightly, blue hair swaying from the action. "N-no thank you...I don't do parties..." That was a lie. She loved parties, every bit of her did. But parties meant potential alcohol, and dancing, and bodies packed so closely together, rubbing up against each other...she knew she would lose her mind, just like she was now. She felt like she was going to cum, just from Charlie messing with her tail.

Noah looked back at Anaise with a concerned expression. Never in his wildest imagination did he think that the look now plastered over her face was one of lust. Instead he thought she must be feeling ill, like she'd try to say before, or was just getting worked up by Charlie still sticking around. His hands balled up into fists as Noah swallowed and nodded in agreement with Anaise, finding it easier to just go along with what she said instead of saying it himself.

"Y-y-yeah, that's right. Anaise doesn't like parties" he said, unaware she was lying through her teeth and Charlie just chuckling and shaking his head. "Come on, really? A sexy girl like you not enjoying a good party?" he asked, looking at Anaise incredulously as his hand roved along the length of her tail, squeezing and playing with it. He twisted his hand until her tail was curled around his wrist, moving along until finally he reached the heart-shaped tip and began to play with it, pinching the end of her tail between this thumb and forefinger.

"Maybe you should just think about, ok Anaise? I think you'll change your mind by the end of the week" he said, pinching the end of her tail one more time and then letting go, depriving Anaise of all those sensations she'd been losing herself in. With that, Charlie go to his feet, grinning down at her lust-drunk heavy-lidded face and turned to walk off, looking back as if he was daring her to follow after him and walking at a slow pace.

This was getting to be too much. Anaise wouldn't normally be so affected by her tail being toyed with like this, but she'd been on a dissatisfied dry spell for so long that every little touch was amplified ten fold. "Mmph!" When Charlie rolled her tail around his, she grit her teeth, trying to keep herself from squeaking, and while it worked somewhat, it failed entirely when he pinched the tip of her tail.

"A-ahn!" The small cry erupted from her, and the lewd expression she wore only grew, her eyes tearing up and her mouth opening wide. Noah please... But by now she had expected better. Her boyfriend wasnt going to do anything. He probably didn't even realize.

when he let go, Anaise sighed, but even she didn't know if it was out of grief or disappointment. By now the girl was so wet she was surprised that a puddle hadn't formed underneath her on the table. She half glared at Noah and then sighed again before standing up, legs wobbling slightly. "Okay thats it! I'm going to give him a peace of my mind!" She would be damned if she let him get away with that! She had half a nerve to yell at Noah too, but she calmed herself. "You stay here..." She grumbled before marching off after him, her gait awkward.

"Charles!" She called after him angrily, though the closer she got to him, the more her heart sped up. No no no, you're to be angry! Don't listen to your body! She tried her hardest to fight whatever urges had built up in her, but it wasn't easy for her. She was still aroused, and her tail still tingled. Her face was still red as a tomato too. "How dare you! Don't you ever do something like that again, especially not in front of my boyfriend!" She marched up to him, jabbing a finger into his firm, taught, chiseled chest...

The finger stayed pressed against him, her face a half-hearted glare.

Even poor oblivious Noah couldn't fail to notice the small cry that erupted from Anaise as Charlie pinched the end of her tail. However she quickly got up and ordered him to stay there, Noah nodding fervently as he'd rarely seen her this emotional before.

He watched Anaise tearing off after Charlie, leaning over and seeing a dark stain on the wooden bench where she'd been sitting. That was strange, thought Noah. It was almost as if... No, that couldn't be right. It was probably should somebody's spilt drink from earlier in the day he reassured himself.

Charlie meanwhile grinned to himself as he heard Anaise chasing after him, pretending to not hear her as he took a turn and walked around behind the back of the nearest school building and out of sight of most of the students out for lunch. He turned with his back to the wall as Anaise caught up to him and jabbed a finger against his chest.

"Or what, Anaise? What are you going to do? Get even more turned on?" he chuckled, brazenly reaching out and sinking his fingers into one of her large breasts, groping her through her uniform as he smiled down at her. He moved them across her huge globes until he felt the bump of her nipple under her bra and pinching it through the fabric.

"What?!" Anaise scoffed, shocked at his response. "First, where do you even get off grabbing my ta-" She paused almost immediately when he grabbed her breast through her uniform. She wished she could say she was just shocked that he was so brazen, but that was barely a fraction of it. Almost immediately she went weak in the legs, her knees threatening to knock against each other.

"Y-you....s-stupid..." She felt just like during lunch, but ten times worse. Being a succubus, her body was quite literally made for sex, and the moment he grabbed her sensitive globe, she felt another jolt of pleasure rip through her body, making her eyes roll upwards slightly. Her breasts were huge enough that despite his large hand, they easily sunk into her soft tit flesh, threatening to be swallowed by it.

"L-let me go..." She panted, raising a hand to weakly grab his wrist. "Y-you can't..." Now he was playing with her nipples through the fabric. She grit her teeth, a thin trail of saliva running down her chin now. Every time he pinched or flicked her nipple, it grew harder, and she twitched in response. "S-stop it! You don't know what you're doing...!" She hated Charlie, that probably wouldn't change.

But god did she want him to pin her down and fuck her brains out right now.

"I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm doing" laughed Charlie in response, feeling her unbidden arousal mounting as her nipple stiffened and only making it easier for him to pinch and tease the sensitive bud.

"I can see how turned on you are. I guess that limp-dicked boyfriend of yours isn't satisfying you, huh?" he said, placing a hand on Anaise's shoulder and spinning her around so she was the one with her back to the wall, his hand still sinking into the large plush mounds that were her heavy bosom.

"Admit you don't want me to stop and I'll stick my hand in your panties" he said firmly, moving his hand over to start playing with her other nipple too. As he spoke he ran one hand down to her thighs, stroking along it under her skirt and feeling the wetness running between them.

Anaise found herself pinned between Charlie and the wall, and hating the fact that she was loving every second of it. "N-noo...Noah i-is..!" He was right of course. It was Noah's fault she was in this mess! He couldn't satisfy her, and she couldn't satisfy her succubi needs in any other way because of him! She was stuck, unfulfilled and full of desire. She loved Noah, but in this moment right now, she wanted to kick his ass more than she wanted to kick Charlie's.

"Mmmngh..." She struggled to hold back her moans, panting like a dog in heat as he teased her. She was so wet that the front of her skirt had dampened, slick with her fluids of arousal now. She so badly wanted to tell him yes...it was getting so hard to keep resisting. It wasn't cheating if he let her...right? It wasn't like he was going to fuck her, just use his fingers.

"D-don't stop..." She hated to say it, not just because of Noah, but because she hated Charlie. But god did it feel amazing to say it. "Please don't stop...it feels so good..." Her hands dropped, and she grabbed the bottom of her skirt, pulling the fabric up to reveal her drenched panties to him. "I need it...!"

"Holy shit, you're soaking" exclaimed Charlie, seeing Anaise lift her skirt and showing him her drenched panties. "I guess all succubi are sluts deep down, huh?" he said, letting Anaise hold up her skirt and hooking his fingers into her panties. Charlie slid them down her thighs and let them drop around her ankles with an embarrassingly wet slap as they hit the ground.

"If I'm going to make you cum though, I want a little bit more" he said, using the opportunity with her hands busy to reach up and start popping the buttons on her shirt as they strained to keep her chest in.

"First I want a proper look at these. Second I want you to come to my party. You can even bring that shrimp of a boyfriend if it makes you feel better" he said, undoing her buttons all the way if Anaise didn't stop him and letting her bra-clad tits come out.

"Nooo..." Anaise panted, closing her eyes. Her heart skipped a bit when her panties plapped against the ground, the sound an indication of just how soaked and backed up she really was. "I-i'm not a slut..." She argued, but he wasn't really wrong. Succubus were born to seduce and fuck, it was just in their nature. It was in her nature, and she was going against it for her boyfriend.

"O-okay..." She nodded her head slowly, letting him unbutton her shirt all the way. The buttons seemed like they were going to burst at the seems if he didn't unbutton them first, and might just have eventually in the day. Her bra-clad tits spilled out once her shirt was completely unbuttoned, the dark blue lace bra being the only thing hiding her tits now. Was she really going to just let him do what he wanted...?

"Okay...I'll come to your stupid p-party..." That was her answer for him and for herself. Yes, she wanted something, anything, anyone to make her cum at this point! Even Charlie! She just needed something, so that she wouldn't go crazy. "I'll go...just please...make me cum, please...!"

"Good girl" grinned Charlie, eyes widening at the sight of Anaise's perfect breasts inside the dark blue lace. "You've got amazing tits" he complimented her crudely, staring at her melons as they bulged inside her bra, smirking as Anaise practically begged for release.

"Sure thing" he said, pushing Anaise against the wall again, parting her legs enough that he could slide his hand between her thighs properly and chuckling as he pressed his fingers against her slit and feeling just how dripping wet she was.

"All this from just having your tail played with? That's amazing" he teased, stroking his fingers between her slick folds, exploring her lips and toying with her as he reached his other hand up to start groping her tits again, rolling her huge globes around in his palm.

Anaise was on cloud nine, she couldn't believe just how amazing this felt. The way Charlie leered at her tits, complimenting them even, would have made her explode if he hadn't started to touch her. The moment his fingers touched her slit, she stiffened, a whimper escaping her lips. Her eyes drooped again, and she leaned back into the wall, parting her legs even more for him.

"S-shut up..." She moaned softly, her hands letting go of her skirt and grabbing on to him, one pressing against his chest while the other held on to his shoulder. "It's not just that..." Well, she wasn't lying, but it was definitely a large part of it. She wouldn't be in this situation if her boyfriend could just..do something. Anything!

But it felt too damn good to be manhandled like this. Her juices practically soaked his fingers already, leaving his digits glistening with her slick, slightly sticky fluids. Her nipples were as hard as could be, poking into the palm of his hands as he groped her. "Don't think this is gonna be a regular thing either..." She warned him, her hips bucking against his hands. "I just...I just...today was a bad day for me."

"If this is a bad day then I can't wait to see you on a good one" laughed Charlie, stroking his fingers between her lips and loving the feeling of her dripping wetness clinging to them. She spread her pink slick lips and teasing his fingers against her swollen clit lightly, circling the sensitive bud and demonstrating her seemed to know what he was doing.

"Sure, sure. Just a one time thing. Whatever you say Anaise" said Charlie, his smug smile telling her didn't believe her. Even as he spoke, Charlie was rubbing against her clit more fervently, letting Anaise hear the embarrassingly wet sound of her cunt being toyed with. Charlie even went one step further and tugged on the front of her bulging bra, causing her nipples to become exposed.

"Your body is amazing. Succubi are so sexy. You're getting me so hard" he groaned, Charlie pitching a very obvious tent in his jeans by that point. It was clear just from the bulge he was twice as big as Noah's unfortunately small size. Charlie's fingers of his other hand meanwhile latched onto her exposed nipples, able to properly pinch them between his thumb and forefinger now, twisting and tugging on them.

Oh my god, ohmygod ohmigod. Anaise's mind was operating under a haze now, fighting to stand up straight. his fingers were like magic, the way they rubbed against her swollen clit, teasing and rubbing her clit. The lewd sounds of her wet cunt being played with filled her ears, only serving to turn her on. "B-bah..." She was struggling to get a proper word out now.

Her breasts erupted from the captivity of her bra, bouncing against her chest in her newfound freedom. Her areola were large, her nipples a bright pink. She couldn't help the low, long winded moan that escaped her lips as he started to play with her nipples. "s-so good..." She panted, feeling her limit approaching.

She leaned forward, her head resting against him, face buried in his chest. One hand grabbed a fist full of her shirt as sweet relief began to approach, and in the process, her eyes fell upon the bulge in his pants. Her eyes flew open as she laid her eyes upon it, her heart skipping a beat or two, or ten. He was so big. Noah couldn't hold a candle to him in size. If he had a thing like that...

She didn't know what possessed her. She hated Charlie, but maybe his dick wasn't so annoying... Her hand reached down, letting go of his shoulder to do so, and she rubbed her hand against his cock, feeling its girth and size through his trousers. That was a mistake, that one touch, that one little touch was all it took to push her over the edge. "Nnggh...! C-cumming! I'm cumming...!" She muffled her voice in his chest as her sopping sex throbbed. Her juices didn't just squirt, they practically exploded from her body, completely drenching his hand in the process as she came, her knees wobbling.

Charlie held Anaise against him in turn as she pressed her body up to his, trembling and mewling as her climax built. He kept stroking her pussy, going harder and faster against her clit as she shook from the pleasure building inside her.

Charlie meanwhile let out a groan of his own as Anaise touched his bulge and it seemed that was enough to make her pop. He felt her soak his fingers and entire hand in her explosive climax, Charlie not helping matters by taking the opportunity to slide two fingers up inside Anaise and roughly thrusting them between her tight slick walls so he could really drive her wild while Anaise was still cumming.

"That's right. Let it all out" he said in a domineering tone, still curling his fingers inside her as Anaise trembled and climaxed, clutched onto him and Charlie grinnijg smugly as he saw how badly her legs were shaking.

Anaise felt her eyes roll into the back of his head as her orgasm hit. She hadn't cum this hard since...ever. She'd never cum this hard before. His fingers alone were making her cum harder than Noah had ever made her, and it was driving her wild.

"Nnnghh!! I'm cumming so hard!" It only got stronger as he slipped his fingers inside of her. Her pussy was hungry even as she was cumming, her textured, hot folds happily grabbing on tight to his digits. A succubus's pussy was not like a humans, it was far stronger, far tighter, and would keep its shape no matter how much it was stretched out. Her pussy greedily pulled at his fingers, eagerly trying to suck him in deeper.

And when he curled them, a secondary orgasm hit her like a bag of bricks, making her cry out loud into his chest, a bit of her saliva wetting his shirt. She bucked her hips against his hand, riding his hand as she fought through her orgasms. "Ngah!" Her body was making all the moves now, angry with her for having starved it so much for so long. Her hand squeezed his cock firmly, stroking it through his pants,

"y-your so big..." Anaise panted, her words slurring a bit. "Why are you so huge..." She wasn't sure she could resist the temptation of his cock. It throbbed so hotly in her hand, leaving her even more aroused than when they had started.

"Just born lucky I guess" laughed Charlie, the cocky jock surprising himself with how strong he was making Anaise cum. He was feeling doubly lucky today regardless, what with having the succubus most of the guys in school lusted after rubbing against his cock and cumming all over his fingers.

"You want more, huh?" he teased, feeling her clenching hungrily around him, stroking his fingers between her tight slick walls, curling then as he fidgeted her wetly and her touch making Charlie throb with need. Lunch time was almost over and he didn't want them to get caught but he figured Anaise might come to her senses any moment so he wanted to take the chance.

"Get on your knees. I want a thank you for making you cum so hard" he said, placing a hand on her head and pushing Anaise down onto the grass in front of him. He reached out tugged down his fly, letting his cock come free so Anaise could behold him. Charlie was truly gifted, nearly nine inches long but more importantly he was about as thick as a soda can.

Anaise was between worlds now, her body wracked with pleasure. She felt like she was going to be made into a blubbering, moaning mess by the end of this if he continued, but he didn't, pulling his fingers from her messy cunt, leaving his hand a mess.

He pushed her down by her head, and she went easily, her weak knees easily giving way to his muscle. She collapsed in a heap on the ground, her legs spread slightly, feet out to the side and behind her. She looked up, eyes half closed and gasping for breath, just as he unzipped his fly and let his cock out.

Plap. His fat cock slapped against her face, resting along the side of her nose. The heat of it as it throbbed against her skin, the weight on her face, and more than anything, the smell. That thick, heavy musk of arousal that came from his dick filled her nose and invaded her mind, filling all of her senses. It had been so long since...she'd never...

"T-thank you..." She couldn't even pretend to resist it this time. Her hand wrapped around what it could of his thick, monstrous girth, forcing her to use both of her hands. She stroked him gently and slowly, treating his cock with delicate care. Sorry Noah...but it's not cheating...its just...quid pro quo. She opened her mouth and drug her soft tongue along the underside of his cock, leaving his skin dripping with her hot saliva until she reached the tip. Her lips stretched out wide as they closed around his fat, thick cockhead, and she sucked hard on it, moaning as she did so.

This was what she needed.

"You're welcome Anais" chuckled Charlie as Anaise thanked him for making him cum. Or perhaps she was thanking him for letting her suck his cock, the latter wouldn't surprise Charlie at this point. Anaise was now just proving every rumour about her true. Every stereotype about slutty succubi.

"Damn, that feels good" moaned Charlie, watching her drag her tongue along his shaft before sucking on his head. The way she looked at his cock, Charlie thought she seemed to be in love with his dick.

"You're good at that, had plenty of practice before dating your wet blanket of a boyfriend I bet" he said, Charlie instinctively reaching down to put a hand on her head but pausing as he saw her horns. Hip lip curled again as he remember another legend about succibi, closing one hand around each of her horns, holding them like handlebars as she sucked him off.

"Mmmhm," Anaise moaned as she sucked on his cockhead. Her mouth was like a wet, hot vacuum, taking him in deeper and deeper with every passing second, until she started to bob her head back and forth on his cock. Her breasts moved and swayed with every movement of her head.

Any other time, she would hate the way he was talking to her, but right now, in this moment, she didn't mind it so much. In fact, she found herself enjoying it. It wasn't like he was wrong, either. She'd had her fair share of 'meals' before she ended up with Noah. She was a succubus after all, and it did allow her to hone her skills. She'd tried to use them on Noah, but he came so quickly she could barely have her fun.

As she sucked lovingly on his cock, she felt a twinge of pleasure travel down her spine. Her horns fit his hand perfectly, as if they were made to be used like handle bars or something. "Mmmgnggph!" She moaned on his cock again, falling forward in surprise. The bastard had really done his research on her, hadn't he?

Suddenly, she was no longer taking her time on him, instead sucking his cock furiously. Her hands gripped his legs and she pushed her head forward, taking more and more of him into her mouth and down her throat, until her lips were pushing up against his pelvis, none of his cock visible. Her horns were another erogenous zone, but even more than that, it was a strong form of domination for her, driving her to do whatever it was he wanted.

Sucking his cock had felt good from the beginning, but it felt even better now.

Back
Top Bottom