Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Sleep well, babe. You need...ngh...the rest..." Anaise called after him, happy that he'd finally moved. She was able to let go at least a little, her arm falling to the side as her eyes rolled upwards. She pushed her bubbly ass back against Chase, grinding against his cock with a small whine.

"Just a little," She whispered back to him, "As long as you make me cum hard, you can do what you want." She told him, stiffling another moan. Of course, she was going to cum hard no matter what, that had been maybe even too stimulating for her. She'd made a mess in the sheets for sure, her juices soaking where her pussy was. "Its not his fault...ngh...he's so...pathetic..!" She had no idea how he ended up the way he was with Gabriel being his father. Such a nice cock...and Dorothy had such an amazing body too! Yet Noah had nothing. Luck of the draw she guessed.

Luckily Noah didn't hear Anaise's response, or at least he tried his hardest not to. Anaise certainly didn't immediately tell Chase to leave her boyfriend alone. In fact, Noah could have sworn he heard Anaise moan as soon as he wasn't looking. She heard the word pathetic and then began to hear the soft rustle of the bedsheets and a little pat of flesh on flesh, Chase fucking Anaise properly again, although still not as hard as before.

Noah's eyes widened, not even breathing as he heard the sounds, Chase reaching over and clamping a hand over Anaise's mouth to muffle her sounds of pleasure. Noah meanwhile felt the same strange sensation in his stomach. Not just in his stomach. Lower down too. He listened to the sounds, shaking his head to deny they could be what he thought they were. Anaise wouldn't do that. Not with his cousin. Not with anyone. Not when he was in the room, just a few feet below them on the floor.

Still, Noah's imagination ran away with him. When he thought about Anaise like that, his cock started to get hard. He thought about Anaise had told him he was so small compared to Chase before. Noah couldn't help himself, reaching down and stroking it. He felt more turned on than he had for a very long time. He jerked his stiff five inch dick, listening to the sounds of what definitely couldn't be Chase and Anaise fucking, definitely not picturing his cousins much bigger cock thrusting into his girlfriend's tight succubus pussy.

Anaise's moans were muffled by Chase's hand, something she was grateful for. She closed her eyes, whimpering into his hand as she fucked herself against his moving hips. His cock was pistoning into her properly again, and it was just what she needed, her pussy tight around him as the two fucked.

Her hand reached behind her, fingers gripping his thigh as he worked his cock in and out of her. She even parted her legs, raising one higher so that he could better reach her depths. "Fuuck..." She moaned into his hand, back arching as he rocked her. She'd forgotten about Noah for now, focused on the cock stirring her pussy up.

Noah lay forgotten, jerking himself off as any sound of his own bedsheet rustling as drowned out by the sounds coming from the bed above him. He managed to block them out somewhat, blood pumping in his ears as fast as Chase was pumping into Anaise. His cock stretched out and she pushed her ass back against him, Chase gritting his teeth as he felt Anaise moaning into his hand.

Noah came first, his weak little spurt soiling his boxer shorts as he whimpered and went still, feeling a climax overtake him that was stronger than anything he had felt before. At least not since that day with Anaise. It had been weeks ago now, not long after Charlie's party. She had been asking him all those questions about the guys playing with her and Noah seeing.

Luckily his orgasm knocked Noah out, leaving Chase to roll Anaise onto her front again, grab both her horns and start pounding her like she needed. He looked over and saw Noah was out of it, grinning to himself as he slammed into in the same position as before. Only now Anaise would feel him bending one of her horns back, thrusting faster and faster. Finally Chase buried himself inside her, pumping Anaise full of yet another warm creampie. At the same time, he snapped her left horn clean off, keeping her head pushed into the pillows to muffle the inevitable sounds Anaise would make.

Last edited:
Anaise gasped as he rolled her back over onto her belly and began to hammer away again. "Nnngh! Mmh!!" She moaned freely, the bed creaking loudly beneath them. She guessed Noah had fallen asleep, because Chase was no longer holding back, pounding her oussy as freely as he desired.

But now he was bending her horn, making her whimper as she knew what was coming next. She'd had her horns snapped a few times over the few months, but it never ceased to drive her wild, getting better every time, and this time...

The moment he snapped her horn, Anaise's whole body trembled and began writhing underneath Chase. His cum filled her up nicely, mixing with her own as she gushed a combination of his seed and her squirt onto the bed beneath her. Her cries were muffled by the pillow, not that it did a particularly good job of it. "Fffuuuuuck!!" She cried into the pillow, raising her ass up against him, hips wobbling. Her hands clawed at the bed sheets, and her eyes rolled upwards.

Chase kept thrusting, even as he came and Anaise climaxed around him. She squirted all over his lap and the bed, smirking to himself as Chase watched Anaise crying out into the pillow and her whole body shaking. He held up the horn, examining it as he pulled himself out, letting his deflating cock slap against Anaise's ass cheeks.

"Damn, so it's true. You can mind-break a succubus by pulling off a horn" chuckled Chase, hiding the broken horn in his jeans, figuring it would make a good trophy he could show off to his friends. Chase rolled off Anaise, seeing Noah looked completely past out, apparently hearing nothing. Noah was unconscious after his own mind blowing orgasm, at least by his own standards. However his dreams were filled with images of Anaise bouncing on cocks much larger than his and screaming with pleasure as she begged for more.

"Hey. My dick isn't going to suck itself" said Chase after laying there for a moment, his cock deflated but slick with Anaise's wetness.

Anaise took a moment, Noah's words reaching her ears but not quite registering in her mind. She'd stopped writhing but her body was still trembling, her hips especially. Her pussy spasmed and throbbed intensely, as if her orgasm was still coursing through her body. He was just testing out a rumor, and while she had no idea where he'd gotten it from, she was glad he had gotten it at all.

Slowly she moved, turning over and moving closer to his cock. She took her time, her pussy still overly sensitive from her orgasm, and, without use of her hands, took his cock between her lips and into her mouth, sliding him halfway in at first before bobbing he head up and down. She moaned on his cock, from their combined taste and from the spasm of pleasure her twitching cunt felt.

"That's a good little slut. I'll get your number off Noah tomorrow. I'm gonna hit you up when I want to come over and fuck you again. That alright with you?" said Chase, placing a hand on the back of Anaise's head as she bobbed up and down on him, letting her know that there wasn't room for any objections, even if he had phrased it as a question. Besides, from what Chase had seen, Anaise wasn't the type of girl to say no to him anyway.

Eventually Anaise got him clean and Chase slid off the bed and back onto the bedding besides the unconscious Noah, smirking to himself as he eventually drifted off, leaving Anaise with the taste of him on her tongue and his cum leaking out of her well-fucked pussy.

The next morning, Anaise would find herself being nudged awake by Noah. He was full dressed and the sunlight coming through the windows would tell Anaise it was way past morning.

"Erm... hey Anaise. Chase left already but you looked... you looked really tired. I figured I should let you sleep" he said, deliberately not looking at her naked body as he wanted to be a gentleman. "It's nearly midday though so I figured you might want to wake up".

Luckily they had no school to miss. Anaise would know that Thanksgiving Thursday was always followed by Black Friday. Most humans where Noah's family lived used the day to go shopping and pick up deals as everything was supposedly on offering that day.

Anaise had slept well, really well. How could she not? She had been up late and Chase had given her a mind blowing orgasm. She needed time to recover from that. She was a little disappointed when she woke up to Noah rather than Chase, a slight pout adorning her face. "Oh he left...okay...thank you for letting me sleep." She gave him a smile. She was glad he hadn't tried looking at her, she was sure she was still a mess from her late night fuck.

"Uhm...is it okay if I use your shower?" She asked as she sat up, holding the bed sheets against her chest to keep her messy body covered. They failed miserably to hide even a decent part of her breasts, her pink areola visible but not the nipples themselves, nor were her wide hips particularly hidden. "I uh...I need to freshen up."

Noah's eyes widened when Anaise turned to face him and he saw her horn was snapped off. She gracefully kept her body covered but Noah couldn't fail to notice that. It seemed she was having it happen more often. First when she had come back from Charlie's party. Then after Halloween. There had been a few occasions when Noah had seen her on Monday at school and one was missing. He knew they grew back but he couldn't fathom how they kept breaking, they looked so sturdy.

"Yeah of course. Did you want to hang out for a bit after? We don't have school and there's the weekend..." said Noah, trailing off as he remembered tomorrow was Saturday. Anaise always had plans Saturday.

At the same time, Anaise had plenty of other options if she didn't want to spend time with Noah. Once she checked her phone, she would see several of her 'friends' had contacted her that morning to enquire if she wanted company. Tyrell. Declan. Logan. Some of the older men who lived nearby who had gotten her number.

There was also Seilenos, although he likely didn't use a phone. Levi himself would never say no to seeing her or Anaise could even spend the day shopping for fun outfits with Kimberley now they the fawn was following her new fashion choices. Anaise really did have almost endless options when it came to not spending time with her boyfriend.

"Uhnm..." Anaise thought about her response carefully as she leafed through her phone. She had so many options, all of them sounding much better than spending time with Noah. "Well...I'm supposed to meet up with some other friends today..." She trailed off as she started to shoot a quick text to Declan.

"Otherwise I'd stay." She stood up, leaning forward and giving Noah a quick kiss on the lips. "Don't worry though, we'll see each other soon! I'm glad we got to spend Thanksgiving together!" Not that they really did. She'd been too busy fucking his cousins, uncle and parents, but God was it good for her. "I can't wait to tell my ex all about it tomorrow!" It rolled off her tongue so normally, so much so she hadn't even realized it. "Now I need to go shower, I'm a mess." She chuckled as she walked by Noah, making her way to the bathroom.

Noah just watched Anaise go, telling himself it was ok because they had spent Thanksgiving together and he shouldn't try and take up all of Anaise's time. Meanwhile his girlfriend freshened herself up for another date with Declan. She hadn't seen him since her wardrobe change after shopping with Levi and he was thrilled to see her in whichever outfit she chose. He was a gentleman as always, doing Anaise the courtesy of taking her out like it was an actual date before inviting her back to his place to 'watch movies and chill'. It was funny how watching movies always ended with Anaise getting railed by Declan on the couch while whatever movie he put on just went unwatched in the background.

Meanwhile, while Anaise was getting fucked by one of her many gentlemen callers, Levi was across town, attending Declan's school. The local area had three towns and three high schools around the central city. There was Northridge High where Noah, Anaise and Charlie went. Tyrell and Kimberley attended Sunnyhill High, and Declan was a student at Eastview High. Levi had been contacted by the administrators from Eastview about a Visitor student who didn't seem to be gelling with the program as well as most. Levi had obviously achieved excellent results with his other cases and so they asked him to come in. Upon reading her file and seeing her picture, Levi hadn't been able to resist.

The grounds of Eastview were deserted when Levi arrived, security letting him in after he showed them the visitors pass he had been given. Certain staff and student club members were permitted to enter the grounds and use the facilities during off days and weekends. Levi had been reliably informed that this particular student did almost nothing but that. She supposedly spent all her free time in the school's pool. She hadn't even signed up for one of the clubs like water polo or water volleyball. Apparently she just wanted to swim. Levi figured it made sense given her nature but there was still a lot of fun to be had in the human world and Levi was going to show her that.

The pool was a large Olympic sized affair, clearly something Eastview were proud of it. It had state of the art showers and changing facilities, a diving board and enough lanes to let dozens make use of it. However as Levi stepped into the humid air and looked around, he could see one solitary figure doing lengths through the crystal clear water. He approached slowly, not wanting her to think he was spying. Levi was dressed semi-casually as always, today in a light autumn jacket and jeans his dark hair styled in a way that looked windswept even though he took a while preening himself in the morning. Levi stopped by the edge, looking down as he waited for the girl to finish her latest length and would stop beneath him at the shallow end of the pool.

Last edited:
The only reason Maya came to school was the pool. It was really large, giving her the freedom to swim and float as much as she could, otherwise she would rather be in the ocean, and if she was in the ocean she wasn't sure she would ever come back. The visitor program was fine for the first few weeks, but she quickly found herself homesick. Her parents wouldn't let her return home, however.

They wanted her to experience new people in New places, especially the surface world. So sue was stuck, unhappy and bitter. She would stay, but she wasn't going to participate. That was why she spent all her time in the pool, ignoring most people who talked to her, or chasing them off.

She was a graceful swimmer, as beautiful in the water as she was in general, her tail gently kicking and pushing her through the pool with ease. She finished her lap and came up for a rest, leaning against the pool edge before Levi. That was when she looked up and saw him, a frown in her face. "Can I help you?" She asked him.

Levi was enchanted by Maya's beauty the moment she peaked from the water. Like Anaise and Kimberley, she appeared human but with very obvious signs she wasn't. Pictures could only do so much, seeing her curvaceous body and shimmering tail, with water droplets glistening on her upper body, that was something else. Although Levi had to wonder just how she could swim so well with those enormous floaters on her chest. Mermaid magic, he supposed.

Levi just smiled sitting down by the edge of slowly sliding off his shoes, then his socks and beginning to roll up his jeans as he started talking. He didn't just start mesmerising Maya immediately. Like with Kimberley, it was easier once he got to know the girl first. What made her tick. What desires she had that he could supplant.

"Hopefully you can Maya" he said, getting his jeans above his knees and dipping his feet in the pool as he sat on the edge. "My name's Levi, nice to meet you" he said, starting my leaning down and offering a formal handshake.

"Your school asked me to come speak to you. I'm a case worker from the Visitor program. I know you normally speak to someone else but they asked me to step in" he explained. In truth, Maya's actual case worker had been reluctant at first to have Levi speak to Maya. Kimberley's had been reluctant to let Levi take her on as well. Strangely enough, they had both become much more convivial after a nice little chat with Levi.

"Aah..." He was from the visitor program. Of course. She had expected her usual caseworker to show up if anyone would, but instead it was this guy. She supposed she'd been causing enough trouble, and wondered if he was a higher up or something, here to try and scare her with talk of kicking her out of the program. Of course, that would just be giving her what she wanted, and that would never happen. It could never be that easy.

"Well...I think you're wasting your time." She told him with a sigh. "Unless you're here to tell me I'm going home, I'm not really that interested." She leaned forward, arms propped up on the pool side, breasts expanding as they squished against it, threatening to pop from the top of her swimsuit. Her breasts were very similar in size to Anaise, water from the pool streaking down the smooth, pale skin. "This program is nice and all but I just...want to go home." She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't see what's so great about the surface."

Levi could immediately see Maya's hesitancy when he advised who he worked for. He just continued to smile though as she signed and told him he was wasting his time. He cocked his head to one side as she mentioned home, Levi getting the sense that was where she preferred. It made sense, what with her affinity for the pool. It was the closest Maya got to a proper ocean.

Maya provided a brief distraction however as she propped herself up, Levi trying his best to not just stare at her breasts. She was about as busty as Anaise, her tits barely contained in the swimsuit. They looked so good, water droplets sliding down them. Levi snapped back to reality though as Maya continued, maintaining his smile.

"Is that right?" said Levi, leaning down and sliding two fingers under the surface, playing with the water as he gently stirred his fingers. He looked up and met Maya's gaze, his eyes almost golden and strangely alluring. "Tell me about home Maya. Why do you miss it so much?"

Maya looked into his gaze, as she had her usual caseworker, and was prepared to argue strongly with him, to make her point known. It hasn't worked on the previous caseworker, but maybe it would with him. But she felt her normal argumentative stance slipping away as she looked at him.

Instead, she huffednsloghtly, staying herself clearly. "Its better there...I'm closer to family and friends, but more importantly...I'm more free." She explained herself. "I can swim more, I'm not constricted by walls...I can be myself, people don't stare or gawk at me." She listed. "I can be myself..." She was a little self conscious about it all, she didn't belong here and she felt it was folly to try. To even reach out. "I should be swimming, not walking."

Levi smiled to himself as he felt that first little bit of Maya defences giving way to his power. He knew she wouldn't just crumble and open her legs immediately. Partly because she didn't have any currently.

"I can appreciate the way people look at you can be waring" agreed Levi, still soaking his feet in the water and gently stirring two fingers around the surface almost absent-mindedly. He kept looking towards Maya though, leaning towards her a little as he spoke so she could keep looking into his eyes.

"Visitors are still rare in the human world. I hope you can appreciate they're just curious. Lots of your peers probably just want to get to know you. Maybe even be your friend" he said, still admiring Maya as he gazed into her ocean-blue eyes.

"I've heard from your case worker that the girls water-volleyball team are very eager to have you join them. I can only imagine you'd have something of an advantage" said Levi, chuckling as he indicated her shimering tail.

"I guess..." Maya trailed as she gazed up at him. "I get they haven't seen anything like us before, but still...either I'm a weirdo or..." She shrugged her shoulders. "Or they've just got bad intentions." Girls were threatened by her, and a lot of guys wanted her. It made her think of everyone as hostile, assuming their intentions without giving them a chance.

"Hrrn...i don't want to join their team though..." She refused, though the harsh tone was diminishing, growing softer. "If I do...then...then I might enjoy it." She didn't  want to end up enjoying her time here. She wanted to be miserable. Miserable enough that her parents let her come home again. "Then I'll have to stay longer." It was a self-defeating process, but she either couldn't see it or didn't care.

"So you're denying yourself pleasure because you're afraid you'll like it too much?" said Levi, giving Maya a playful smile, his tone light and teasing as she looked up at him.

"I'm afraid making yourself sad isn't going to get you what you want. You'll just be sad" sighed Levi with a shrug. "And yes they'll keep trying everything they can to make you stay".

"Maybe we can find a compromise though Maya. One you'll really enjoy" he said, Levi leaning down closer, letting Maya see more of his enchanting golden eyes, such a strange colour for someone who was meant to be human.

"It's clear you're all cooped up here. Like a bird in a cage. Or a little fish in a very small pond" he said with another chuckle. "So maybe we can arrange for you to visit home during the holidays. I know they normally try to get Visitor students to stay in the community during that time. But I feel like you're getting homesick and I don't mind pulling a few strings for you".

Maya was slowly finding herself captivated by his eyes, unable to look away. Why were they so golden...? So deep...? She felt like she could get lost in them, if she hadn't already. She'd heard every word he said, and she knew he was right, her previous handler had said them too, albeit differently, but unlike with him, she wasn't able to just blow off Levi's words as easily.

Then he made his offer, and for the first time in a very long time, the mergirl smiled. "Really? You could do that...? You would?" The offer almost sounded too good to be true, but it excited her all the same, her tail slapped gently against the pool surface. She raised herself from the pools edge with her arms, more eye level with Levi, a bit closer even. "If you could do that...I'd be really grateful."

"Of course. I want everyone I have to take care of to be happy" said Levi, his smile widening as he saw the familiar signs of Maya getting lost in his eyes. He knew it was only a matter of time before those little hearts were showing in them and she would be under his spell.

"Speaking of, I think you'd be a lot happier with me as your case worker, wouldn't you Maya?" he said, Levi already looking for a way to see the mermaid more frequently. "I would be the one you see from now on every fortnight and I would be better placed to arrange your home visits" he said, enjoying the way she sat up to get closer to him.

Levi slid his feet out of the water and lay down by the edge of the pool in a playful way. His face was only a few inches from hers now, gazing into Maya's beautiful eyes and enjoying the way her face practically transformed when she smiled.

Maya was a lot happier now. It felt like he was willing to listen to her, and meet her at least halfway. That was far more than her previous caseworker did for her already. The previous worker also didn't look so nice...and with their faces so close...

She could feel her heart thumping in her chest, beating loudly like a drum. "I think..." She trailed, speaking slowly as pink started to form in her eyes, growing slowly but surely"I think I'd like that a lot, mister..." The pink expanded, taking the form of hearts in her pupils. "I'd love to be in your care." Her cheeks were tinged red, and she was completely and entirely under his sway.

"I'm so glad to hear it and please, call me Levi, Maya" he said, his chin on his hands. He would have looked quite silly, laying by the edge of the pool and just gazing into Maya's eyes. However Levi knew they wouldn't be interrupted and only Maya's opinion mattered.

"I'll need you to do some favours for me though in return" he said, sitting up but still smiling into her eyes as he watched the hearts form, enjoying having another beatifiul non-human girl under his sway.

"You can visit home during the holidays but I'll need you to engage more with your school while you're here. Think you can do that for me Maya?"

"Levi..." Maya loved the way his name rolled off her tongue. She smiled brighter once she knew it. "Okay Levi...thank you." She was a little lost for word, hypnotized by his gaze. Of course, that was more true than she knew.

"I...I can do that...if you want me to." She agreed, a little begrudgingly but it wad doable. Especially since he was the one asking. "I can try to engage more, make a bigger effort..." He just wanted her to make the best out if her scenario, right? It was his job.

Back
Top Bottom