Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Sounds good" whispered Chase, getting the last words out as Noah came back into the room, just wearing his boxers and his shorts in his hands. He still looked red in the face and was looking at his feet. Then the door clicked shut and he looked up, seeing Anaise in Chase's lap, rubbing her ass against him and Chase's hands on her tits.

It brought Noah's mind right back to when they had been playing games in his room earlier. The other guys had made Anaise strip and she'd looked so happy sat in Chase's lap. Noah had seen them groping her, even the twins who were younger than him. He felt like he was going to throw up or pass out, just stood there stammering.

"An-An-Anaise... what are you doing? D-d-d-did Chase dare you to do that?" he asked, trying to find some rational as to why his girlfriend would willingly grind herself against his cousin while he was out of the room.

Anaise hardly reacted to Noah at first, more focused on the feeling of Chase's cock, the bulge snuggled warmly between the plump cheeks of her ass. She stayed leaned back, hands helping his hands to squeeze and play with her tits. "Mmm..!" She eventually turned to Noah, eyes lidded slightly as she looked at him.

"Y-yeah...he dared me too." She couldn't really come up with any other excuse to give her boyfriend, but that one seemed as good as any. "It was your turn but you weren't here." She told him, sounding only barely apologetic. "I couldn't say no...I didn't want to lose." Rven as she explained herself she didn't stop her hips from moving, rubbing her ass up and down the length of his cock.

"You don't have to just because-" began Noah, managing to at least sound indignant before Chase cut him off. "Shut up jizz pants" he said, Noah quailing again as his shame at the previous act burned on his crimson face. Any hope of standing up to Chase died as quickly as it came, especially now Chase had this fresh factoid to dangle over Noah.

Chase however had the good grace to pat Anaise on the ass, signalling she could stop grinding. However he placed both hands on her thighs, letting her know she could stay sat in his lap for now. "Noah's right though. You finished your dare, good work Anaise" he said, grinning at her.

"My turn now. You can choose Anaise. Ask me a truth or give me a dare" he said, letting his hand rest on her thighs still, caressing them slowly as Noah tried to distract himself putting the bedding out again, just letting Chase do what he wanted with his girlfriend.

It was so easy to ignore Noah, in part because Chase and his touch, and his demanding presence. The other reason was because Noah was just too content to let it happen. He was far too scared to step up and do anything. But she didn't mind, it just meant more fun with Chase.

"Okay Chase, since you seem so eager." Anaise giggled a bit at him, ceasing her grinding. She did stay in his lap though, snug and comfortable against him and his large dick. "Truth or dare?"

Chase wrapped his arms around Anaise's waist, enjoying the feeling of her big plush ass in his crotch. His cock was still hard and every time Anaise's hips stirred or he adjusted himself, the succubus would feel him rubbing against her. The moment Noah turned his back, Chase leaned forwards and nuzzled against Anaise's neck, biting down on her shoulder before pulling away as she giggled and asked her question.

"Good question Anaise" mused Chase, looking to Noah and pointing at something. "Hey Noah, what's that on the floor there?" he asked, waiting for Noah to turn his back again before he reached down and grabbed Anaise's ass, his other hand coming up and pinching one of her nipples, giving it a firm tug before immediately letting go again as Noah turned back around, looking confused.

"Erm... a sock?" said Noah, looking at Anaise as Chase pretending nothing had happened, just shrugging and continuing. "I think I'll go with truth. But I'll take a dare if you're question is embarrassing" said Chase, smirking as he clarified, as if anything would ever be shameful for him to say to Anaise.

Anaise squeaked when Chase pulled his little trick on Noah, her sensitive nipples already hard enough that they nubs were easily felt through the fabric of her bra. She was having just as much fun as Chase was, or at least she thought so.

"Hmm..." She hummed aloud as she tried to think of s good question, pushing her ass into him more as she did. "You don't seem like you have much shame," She leaned back against him, looking up so she could whisper to him "Whay with you fucking your cousin's girlfriend and all." She grinned a bit. "So let's go with truth for now...tell me Chase, just how big is your dick, really?" She asked, glancing at Noah as she did so.

Chase smirked as Anaise whispered in his ear, Noah seeing her doing it but not able to hear her over Chase chuckling, nodding along with her and his hand not leaving Anaise's ass. Noah's blood was pounding in his eyes, seeing him groping Anaise and her putting it up with it. He wanted to say or do something but he was transfixed by them playing the game, eyes widening as heard Anaise ask that kind of question to his cousin.

"Good question. Are you curious about my cock, Anaise?" teased Chase, playing along as if he hadn't already been balls deep inside her a few hours ago after he'd beaten up her boyfriend right in front of her. "Gotta tell the truth though Noah and Anaise did ask" he said, acting as if he was being put on the spot.

"I've not measured it properly for a while but I reckon I'm about eight or nine inches. Pretty sure your sweet ass can feel it through my jeans, can't you?" he asked, rocking his hips a little as he held Anaise's waist and ass, letting her grind against him some more.

"Wow...!" Anaise gasped aloud, part of it mock because she'd since been very intimate with Chase's cock. The other part was because she was enjoying his cock as she ground against it, biting her lip as she did so. "Oh my god...that's really big...!"

"I can feel it...that's why I had to ask, it's pretty hard not to notice." She giggled before looking to Noah, an incredulous look on her face. "He's bigger than you, babe..! How big are you again?" She asked him, the most innocent look on her face she could muster, despite her soft moans as she pushed her ass against Chase's bulging cock.

Noah paled again as Anaise seemed to amazed by how big his cousin's cock was. His was barely five inches when hard. Anaise told him it felt good and he definitely had heard people saying that size didn't matter. But still, Noah couldn't help but feel himself practically shrivelling up as Anaise just giggled and just turned to him and asked how big his dick was.

Noah tried to form the words but just ended up mumbling something about not really knowing or not measuring it and that he was still growing, not able to meet Anaise's gaze as he felt his face burning. Weirdly too he felt the same stirring in his pants again, shaking his head as Chase just chuckled to himself and fondled his almost naked girlfriend.

"Guys, I'm getting pretty tired. Can we just go to bed?" asked Noah, not wanting to look at either of them. Chase looked at Anaise meanwhile and smiled, giving her a nod and a wink. "Sounds good to me Noah. Let's get some shut eye" he said, not looking away from Anaise as he patted her ass to get her off him and took his pants off too, just leaving him to 'sleep' in his boxer shorts, his impressive bulge now even more obvious.

"Ahh you're right, it's getting late and I'm a little tired myself." Anaise agreed with Noah, giving Chase a small grin. She stood up, watching with vested interest as he removed his jeans. She loved a good cock, and Chase's was beyond good. It wasn't the biggest she'd had but it was still so good, and so delicious. She approached Noah from behind, her breasts pushing up against his back as she delivered a small peck to his cheek.

Then she moved to Chase while Noah wasn't looking, giving him a different kiss altogether, pushing her lips against his while her hand found the bulge in his briefs and squeezed his cock. "Good night boys," She told them after lulling away and climbing into Noah's bed. "I'll see you in the morning."

Noah managed a smile, so easy to string along and keep happy as he figured he got a goodnight cheek kiss and Chase didn't. Every little bit of affection Anaise showed him easily made up for all the weird things she did and said. He had his back turned when Anaise went over and kissed Chase properly, his cousin pressing his lips to hers and grinning as she grabbed his bulge and squeezed it. Chase bit his lip as Anaise teasingly crossed to the bed and got into it, leaving with an erection to deal with and knowing he had to wait for Noah to drift off before he could follow her.

Noah got under the temporary bedding he had made for him and Chase, wishing Anaise a goodnight and turning the light off. The trio lay in silence for a while, Chase looking up at the bed, unable to see Anaise from his position but knowing she was there. He had no idea if Noah was sleep or not and it was killing him not being able to just climb up and get his hands on Anaise again.

Eventually after what felt like an hour, Chase heard Noah's breathing change as he seemed to have drifted off. Chase sat up, nudging Noah and whispering his name, grinning as his cousin didn't stir. He turned around, looking at the bed, checking to see if Anaise was still awake and waiting for him, or if she'd drifted off too.

Anaise had been waiting patiently for Noah to fall asleep and for Chase to move up to her and the bed. She might have dozed off herself if their little game hadn't gotten her so wet before. She'd spent the entire time waiting playing with herself, teasing her clit with her fingers, but refusing to let herself cum yet. Chase would be able to see her squirming under her blanket, and jf he listened closely, hear her muffled gasps and hushed moans.

Even when she saw him turn around, she didn't stop, but she did moan his name, loud enough for him to hear. "Chase..."

The room was almost silent as Chase stood over the bed. He could hear Anaise's muffled moans and see the bed sheet shifting around in a way that could only mean one thing. Then Chase heard Anaise moaning his name and he practically jumped onto the bed.

"Fuck, you're so hot" groaned Chase, pulling his boxers off and letting Anaise feel his already hard cock against her thigh. He climbed on top of her, locking lips with Anaise and running his hands all over her body.

"Fucking tease. I should have just bent you over the bed and railed you in front of that little runt" he growled, clearly very pent up after Anaise's dancing before.

Anaise quietly gasped when he jumped on the bed, feeling his cock throb as it pushed against her thigh. Her panties were already gone, tossed aside so she could play with herself better. She kissed him back, running her hands down his chest and abs, feeling his muscles.

"That would have been so hot" She moaned softly, nipping at his lips. She would have loved it, but she wasn't in a position to do something so overt yet. After all, she wasn't yet done with Noah, not until she was given permission to do so. "But now im all yours, however you want me."

"That's right, all mine" groaned Chase, letting Anaise run her hands all over his body, so much bigger and stronger than her mousey boyfriend. Chase was clearly not looking to engage in long foreplay however. His cock was throbbing and he had been dealing with blue balls over Anaise while she was performing for them. So he grabbed Anaise by the waist and flipped her onto her front.

"I've heard how loud you moan, so get your face in the pillows and try to keep quiet" he ordered, grabbing one of Anaise's horns and pushing her face into the pillows to muffle her. His other hand grabbed her ass, then moved his cock into position and with one rough thrust, Chase was balls deep inside her. Anaise had made herself so slick and easy to penetrate by touching herself all that time.

Chase clearly just wanted to fuck her and cum, not making love to Anaise but just rutting into her and treating her like a fuck toy, as he began to thrust deep inside her and the bed began to creak a little under them. "Fuck me. Your pussy is the best. It's addictive" he groaned, grinning to himself as Noah slept just a foot or so away while Chase ploughed his girlfriend.

Anaise giggled as she was flipped over, her ass on display for Chase, legs parted to give him easy access to her soaked pussy. That giggle turned into a muffled gasp as he pushed his entire coco into her in one go, filling up her hungry pussy immediately. She moaned into the pillow, grateful for Chase's foresight , though she still tried to hold herself back.

His hips smacked against her plump ass with every thrust, her juicy cheeks wobbling back and forth each time. "Nnngah...!" She moaned into the pillow, her hands grabbing a handful of the sheets as she raised her ass slightly. "Chase your cock feels so good...! My pussy is the one addicted!" She moaned into the pillow, her cunt gripping his cock tightly. "You're so  deep!"

Chase settled himself into a position where he was sat on Anaise's upper thighs, levering his hips to slam his cock inside her over and over. The clapping sound filled the room but it wasn't loud enough to wake Noah. He was free to then grab both her horns with his hands, tugging on them even as he pressed Anaise into the pillows to muffle her moans.

"That's right, get addicted to my dick then" he groaned, sheathing himself inside Anaise over and over, watching her ass ripple as the bubbly cheeks smacked against his lap. "My dad said you were a proper little piece of fuckmeat, he was right wasn't he? You just love guys treating you bad and using your body" he moaned, balls clapping against her pussy as he started to fuck Anaise even faster, recklessly making more noise.

"Ggnngh!" Anaise felt her eyes roll back as he drilled his thick cock into her sopping wet cunt again and again, her pussy squelching and juices sloshing as he stirred her inside up. It felt even better than before, and she was sure it was because Noah was right there, oblivious to it all. All he had to do was wake up and see the two, but he wouldn't, and if he did he might think it was a dream or something.

"Nghh..!" She moaned into the pillow again, whining as her toes curled and her legs tensed. "Fuck yes...!! I'm just a toy for men to use when and how they want..!" She told him truthfully. "I love being treated like a dirty little slut...!" She couldn't help herself from being honest, Levi's teachings spilling from her lips and into the pillow. She loved being fucked, and Chase and his father had done a damn good job of it.

Chase grinned to himself in the dark, feeling the bliss of being balls deep inside Anaise's perfect succubus pussy again. The squelching sound coming from how wet she was, was particularly gratifying. Chase loved the fact he was not only making a mess of Noah's bed but making a mess of his cheating girlfriend too.

Anaise told Chase just wanted he wanted to hear, admitting to being a slut who got off on infidelity, only making his cock throb with deeper arousal. He kept rutting into her, going harder and making the bed creak more as he held her horns tightly, sheathing himself inside her over and over.

It was at that moment that Chase glanced over, seeing Noah stirring, his hips pausing as he quickly rolled onto Anaise's other side and pulled the bed sheets over them, his cock still buried inside Anaise but their bodies covered now, Chase spooning her from behind.

Noah blinked, having had a weird dream where someone had been jumping up and down on a wooden beam, hearing the creaking until he realised he was only half-asleep and it had been real. He was laying on the floor still and so couldn't see Anaise well from his angle, Chase full obscured. He glanced over and saw Chase's area of the floor was now empty.

"Anaise? I heard a noise? Are you ok?" he asked sleepily. Chase let out the breath he had been holding, grinning wickedly as he slowly began to move his hips, shifting only slightly but gently stirring his cock inside Anaise as her pussy warmed him.

Anaise was losing it, her mind going blank with pleasure as Chase had his way with her body. Her pussy was already sensitive from all the fucking she'd done already, and that only made him feel even better. To keep herself from screaming she'd taken a mouthful of the pillow, doing her best to keep herself from getting too loud. Still, she had the presence of mind to glance at Noah, as she heard him stirring.

She gasped when she saw him, but Chase was quicker, and unwilling to pull his cock out of her. She was moved to her side and the two of them were covered up by the sheets, making it night impossible to be seen in their nude forms, or Chase at all. "Noah..!" She have him a shaky smile. "I'm oka-!" She squeaked when Chase started to move again, gently stirring his cock within her. "I'm okay! I didn't hear anything!" She tried yo keep her voice steady but it was shakey and out of breath. "Just...ran upstairs after getting some water."

"Oh ok..." mumbled Noah, frowning as heard that Anaise sounded odd. Her squeak was heard, Chase recklessly shifting his hips under the sheets and letting Anaise feel his big hard cock pressing right up against her core, stirring it there so just a few inches were sliding in and out at a time. Noah meanwhile rubbed his eyes and sat up, figuring he could maybe get a kiss from Anaise now Chase was gone.

He sat up on his knees, now at head height with the bed and he froze when he saw Chase behind Anaise. They were hugging. Hugging under the bed. It looked like Anaise was naked. She'd taken everything except her panties off when she had been dancing. She must still have those on, right?

"An-An-Anaise?" whispered Noah, eyes wide as he locked his gaze with his cousin's, Chase just smirking from behind Anaise as he spooned her and just gently rolled his hips to keep fucking her in that tantric fashion. "What's Chase doing... what are you doing...?" he said, trying to form the words but Chase cut him off.

"Anaise was cold after going to get the water, so I'm just warming her up. Don't be weird about it" said Chase sternly, his tone making Noah quail again, her boyfriend looking to Anaise as Chase's explanation seemed so implausible.

"Ghhn.." Anaise closed her eyes tightly as Chae stirred his cock against her core, his thick bulbous head pushing up against her cervix, grinding gleefully against it. She clenched her teeth shut, trying her best to keep her cries and moans buried within, but her pussy had no such worries, gripping him tightly, stroking his length as he pleasured her.

Unfortunately she had to speak when she heard Noah ask about Chase, silence no longer an option. "Y-yeah..." She panted softly, nodding her head quickly. "I was f-freezing...I tried to wake w-wake you up but you were sleeping so well...and Chase offered to help..." She told him, a weak smile lining her lips as she gazed at Noah, though she might as well have been looking past him. The only thing she was focusing on was the cock stirring up her insides, sliding back and forth against her core.

It only felt better though now that Noah was right there, speaking to her. Speaking to them, unaware that his cousin was buried deep inside of her, balls deep, his cock reaching one of the many places Noah couldn't dream about touching on his best day. "Nngh...!" Judt the thought alone made her tighten up.

"If you were a good boyfriend you would have known that but instead I've got to take care of Anaise" chided Chase some more, really laying it on thick, even as he walls balls deep inside Anaise. Noah wondered what was wrong with Anaise, she did seem to be shaking and it was November but the house wasn't that cold. Maybe she can gone downstairs naked and that was why? Either way, she seemed to be shifting her hips a lot under the covers, Noah seeing Chase moving too and trying not to think about what that might mean.

"I'm.. I didn't... I didn't know... she was..." mumbled Noah, distracted by Chase's accusations, blissfully unaware Anaise was getting gently fucked right in front of him and silently comparing the two, Chase coming out on top in every regard. Anaise didn't even seem to be looking at Noah properly, seeing her eyes looking a little glassy in the moonlight and that weak smile on her face. Noah didn't like that smile. It was the one Anaise wore when guys like Logan just came up and groped her at school. The one he told himself was just Anaise pretending because she didn't want to make a fuss.

"Hnmgh..." Anaise moaned softly behind closed lips, doing her best to stay hushed. Chase was only barely fucking her, but it felt so good she thought she wouldn't be able to hold it together much longer, especially if she came, and she was so close to that.

Still, she decided to take the game even further. She reached out with her hand, the other clutching the sheets tightly above her breasts, the thin white fabric clinging to her sweat covered skin, revealing the perfect shape of her massive tits, and grabbed Noah's hand. "I-its okay, you were just too slow, sleeping and a-all..." She managed to utter, squeezing his hand with her own, her body temperature much higher than his. "I don't blame you." She was silently thanking him for sleeping when he did, otherwise Chase couldn't have fucked her.

Noah just stared as the sheets clung to Anaise's chest, her hand touching his. He looked into her eyes, seeing an expression she never wore when he was as close to her as Chase was. The knowledge she was almost naked made his stomach churn. He thought about Chase and the twins groping Anaise again at the party, the way she almost looked like she was enjoying it. However Noah managed a smile as Anaise mollified him, telling him she didn't blame him. Noah had no idea she was actually grateful that he had left Anaise alone, getting fucked by his far superior cousin.

"Just go back to bed dickweed. I'll look after Anaise" said Chase scornfully, Noah wanting to object but the look Chase gave him from behind Anaise told him it was a bad idea to argue. Chase was enjoying the game but he wanted to fuck Anaise properly again and he couldn't do that with Noah watching. So Noah just squeezed Anaise's oddly warm hand and gave a weak smile, turning to lay down with his back turned to the bed.

"He's such a bad boyfriend. I think I should beat him up again for you in the morning. What do you think?" whispered Chase, talking quietly but deliberately just loud enough for Noah to hear them but making it seem like Chase didn't want to be overheard.

Back
Top Bottom