Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Anaise watched Noah run off to find his parents, a small chuckle leaving her. He was so eager to have her stay the night, it was cute. Not as cute as she would have found it before, but it still was kind of cute. She was just grateful she would have the chance, getting home would be exhausting after all the food and sex she'd had.

Chase had interrupted her thought process by grabbing her tail and squeezing it. She instantly stiffened and barely stifled a moan, moving a hand to her mouth to cover it up, lest everyone heard her. She looked up at him, biting her lip, her tail curling loosely around his arm. She instinctively stepped closer, the side of her breast pushing up against Chase, but before she could answer, Noah returned, garnering her attention.

"That's great Noah, thank you!" She gave him a weak grin, trying her best to prevent too much color and heat from filling her cheeks. Chase's machinations with her tail was making her ass feel so good. This reminded her so much of when Charlie had grabbed her tail in the lunch room months ago. "Chase wants to stay the night too." She explained to him, her speech breathy and light. "That'll be kind of fun!"

Noah quailed more as Chase nodded and grinned at him as Anaise confirmed he wanted to stay too, all while quite obviously groping his girlfriend right in front of him.

"Erm... but Ch-Ch-Chase... I think Uncle Erik and Aunt Janine are already staying in the guest bedroom" said Noah, referring to another pair of relatives Anaise had been introduced to earlier on Gabriel's side. They had obviously been far less fun than Dorothy's brother and his sons.

"Well no worries dickweed" said Chase, giving Noah a punch on the arm and sliding his hand right under Anaise's dress to start rubbing between her thighs.

"We'll have a little sleepover in your room. We can camp on the floor obviously. Your girlfriend deserves the bed, that's what gentlemen do" said Chase, giving Anaise another playful wink, even as he rubbed her pussy through her panties.

Noah just opened and closed his mouth, aware of what Chase was doing and trying his best to ignore that weird feeling in his stomach again. It was the same one he got when he called Anaise on Saturday nights and heard those sounds that she always told him were just from the TV or he was hearing things.

"Ahh..." A soft man slipped through Anaise's lips, and she could feel her pussy quiver with pleasure. She was growing wet already, and she was still oversensitive from the day's activities with Noah's family. It felt really good, and she wasn't going to walk away from it if she could help it.

Still, she had the presence of mind to give Noah a semi-applogetic smile. It bothered her though, that even with his cousin fondling his girlfriend's pussy in front of him, he didn't even try to say anything.

It was pathetic. He really did deserve it.

"I think that's a fine idea." She breathed, her fingers gripping the skirt of her dress tightly. She was wet enough now that Chase's fingers were becoming wet too. "Is that okay with you Noah?" She asked, another small moan passing from her lips. "I hope you don't mind giving me the bed."

Noah took a few seconds to respond, feeling his cock twitching in his pants. He couldn't see Chase's hand exactly but he would have had to be blind to not know what his cousin was doing to Anaise and still he did nothing.

"Erm... yeah... I guess that's alright" mumbled Noah, comforted that Chase wouldn't be sharing a bed with Anaise at least. Noah was annoyed he wouldn't get to but he would never tell Anaise that. He didn't want her to think he just wanted to sleep with her.

Practically everyone had gone home by that point. Bobby, Hunter and Hayden approached them as Chase finally released Anaise.

"We're going to our motel, Anaise" said Hayden, Hunter approaching her other wide. "It was awesome hanging out with you. Let's play games again soon, yeah?" said Hunter, both of them grinning at Anaise eagerly as they jumped up and gave her a kiss on both cheeks.

With the party dying and everyone leaving, Anaise found herself oddly mixed about it. She was tired, sure, but she was a little sad to see them go, at least the twins and even their father. It was a nice Thanksgiving for her, especially.

"Alright you two, it was fun for me too!" She grinned when they kissed her on the cheeks, and leaned down to give them both a small peck as well, followed by a small hug, pulling them against her breasts. "We'll definitely play again, and remember what I taught you." She let them go and patted them on the head. "Have a good trip and sleep well!"

"We will!" exclaimed both of the twins together with wide grins, looking so pleased with themselves as Anaise kissed them both back and pulled them against her breasts. The twins didn't miss the chance to give Anaise's plush rear a cheeky squeeze before laughing and running outside to Bobby's truck. The man himself unashamedly leaned in and wrapped an arm around Anaise, giving her a kiss on the cheek but also slightly on the lips. His hand came down to grab Anaise's ass too, the men of the family seemingly quite enjoying her rear.

"Lovely meeting you Anaise. You've got a keeper here Noah. Real people pleaser" said Bobby, patting Anaise on the ass as he spoke, Noah just forcing a weak smile and nodding. When he turned to Anaise properly, Bobby quietly slipped her a piece of paper with his phone number on it, leaning in to kiss her cheek and whispering in her ear.

"I'll be paying you a visit real soon, you little slut" he said, taking his hands off Anaise and straightening up as if nothing had happened. "And thank you for hosting Dolly, it was-" he began, Bobby turning to say goodbye to his sister but when they all looked over at the couple, they saw the pair kissing tipsily as they were already making their way upstairs, Dorothy giggling like a schoolgirl as Gabriel couldn't keep his hands off her.

"Never mind then" said Bobby with a chuckle, gesturing to Chase to follow. "I'm staying here tonight dad. I'll head over to the motel in the morning" explained Chase. Bobby just shrugged and was already heading to the door. "Alright but I'll leave your ass here if you're late" he called, the door slamming shut behind them.

Anaise shivered a little in Bobby's grasp as he whispered in her ear, an excited smile gracing her lips. "I can't wait," She whispered back, taking the slip of paper with his number on it. She was definitely going to be storing that number for later, and was looking forward to his call, if she didn't call him first.

With everyone gone, and Noah's parents having retired upstairs, undoubtedly to fuck a bunch more, it was just Anaise, Noah and the succubus yawned and raised her arms, stretching upward. In the process, her breasts jutted forward, jiggling slightly. "I think I'm ready to go to bed, Noah." She admitted with a chuckle. "Thanksgiving was fun, but really exhausting...feels like I got a really, really good workout in." She glanced at Chase then back to her boyfriend. "Thank you for inviting me."

Chase just smirked as Anaise's hints about what she had been up to, his eyes just glued to her tits as they jiggled in the form-fitting top she had on. Noah mumbled that Anaise was welcome and they began to make their way upstairs. Chase paused to grab a few bottles of beer and spirits that had been abandoned throughout the night. They headed upstairs to Noah's room, her boyfriend clearly looking unsure about spending the night with Chase in his room. It was very clear Noah was the third wheel, even though it was his room and Anaise was his girlfriend.

Chase wasted no time in stripping down to his boxers and relaxing on Noah's bed, sipping from a beer bottle. He was admiring Anaise as Noah shut the door behind them, looking nervously at his older and buffer cousin.

"I'm not too tired yet. How about a little game of truth or dare?" suggested Chase, smiling at Anaise.

Anaise could tell Noah was unhappy with the situation, but she didn't care. He allowed it to happen after all, and she was going to enjoy it. She supposed she shouldn't be too hard on him, since it was because of him she would get to have this fun.

She took in an eyeful of Chase's naked form, a small grin on her face. He was attractive, and he knew it. The more muscled form of the young man was a turn on for her.

"A game of truth and dare, huh?" She pretended ti have to think about it, before she sat down on the bed as well. "Okay, I'll play, it sounds like fun!" She looked to Noah. "You wanna play too?"

"Erm... yeah I guess we can" said Noah, still nervous and clearly concerned Chase would use the game to mess with him more, like he had when they had been playing games before. He still remembered how Chase and the twins had stripped Anaise. Chase had taken Anaise away into the spare bedroom and Noah still could remember the look on Anaise's face when she'd walked out of the room with his cousin. Chase meanwhile just handed Anaise a half finished bottle of something fruity tasting but with plenty of spirits in it.

"Alright, Anaise can go first. Truth or dare?" he asked, lounging back with one hand behind his head and sipping his beer as Noah just tried to distract himself by putting some bedding together for him and Chase when they wanted to sleep.

Anaise gingerly took the bottle between both hands. Unlike at Charlie's party, she was less abashed about the alcohol, taking a decent sized swig of the fruit flavored spirits. "Ahh!" She sighed after swallowing down, adjusting to the welcomed burn of it. "That's different from the wine." She chuckled.

Truth or dare, truth or dare..." She tutted, tapping her chin as she looked at Chase. "Hmmm I feel a bit daring after today so...dare." She decided wjth a grin. she wasn't afraid of whatever Chase could conjure up, she welcomed it in fact. It was guaranteed to be fun.

Noah froze and glanced at Anaise as she made her decision. Either way it would be embarrassing but he knew that Chase might try and get Anaise to do something much worse than just tell an embarrassing secret. Chase meanwhile just grinned back as the pair kept up the double-speak, Noah blissfully unaware his cousin had fucked his girlfriend just earlier that evening and he was already eager to have another go with her.

"Alright. You're sharing your room with two guys tonight, so you've gotta be great eye candy for us" said Chase, Noah opening his mouth to protest his chauvinistic declaration but Chase was already continuing. "So Anaise, I dare you to strip to your underwear and give Noah a lap dance. You know how to dance right?" he said, grinning widely as Noah just turned white as a sheet and felt that same roiling sensation in his stomach again.

Anaise gasped, placing a hand over her heart as she feigned offense by his question. "Of course I know how to dance! I'm a succubus remember?" She pouted. She glanced at Noah, but he hadn't said anything, just sitting their pale faced and quiet. Maybe he was excited because he was the one supposed to get the lap dance.

"Okay, okay," She took another drink of her alcohol before she stood up and say it down on Noah's nightstand. "I've never given you one before, have I' Noah?" Of course not, foreplay was never one of his strongsuits. She began removing her clothes, starting with her top. She raised it clear over her head, breasts barely contained by her bra as they raised and dropped, jiggling as she let it drop to the floor in a heap. Then she removed the skirt, slowly and teasingly edging it down her slender legs, revealing her wide hips and the smooth, creamy skin of her thick thighs to the boys slowly but surely until eventually the clothing fell to the floor, leaving her in ber undergarments.

"You'll enjoy it a lot Noah, I know you will." She told him with a grin. Then she teasingly pulled away her strapless bra, revealing her bare naked breasts to the two boys. She took a moment to let them get an eye full before sauntered her way over to her boyfriend, magnificent melons pushing into his chest as she draped her arms around his shoulders. "Take a seat, babe." She whispered into his ear, her devilish tail excitedly whipping to and fro. "You'll love it, I know you will. "

"What?! No, of course you haven't" said Noah hurriedly, waving his hands as Anaise was already getting up, Chase just chuckling at his reaction. "You don't have to do something like that just because Chase dared you, it's just a game" he said, quailing as Chase glared at Noah. He quickly turned his gaze back to Anaise though as she removed the tight top, admiring her perfect succubus curves. Her skirt came next and Chase could already feel himself stirring, just watching while Noah sweated and stammered.

"You've got such a great body Anaise. I love that you don't try to hide it" remarked Chase, grinning as Anaise went a step further and took off her bra too, admiring her huge, gravity-defying perky tits. Noah collapsed into a chair at Anaise's instruction, staring at her with wide eyes. He looked like he was going to pass out at any moment, from a strange cocktail of shock and arousal.

Most guys would have loved this but Noah was still convinced that this was not the real Anaise and she was just making herself do it. He was blissfully unaware his 'pure' succubus girlfriend had already been corrupted back to her old ways weeks ago and loved behaving this way around other guys.

Anaise took the moment to walk around Noah in his chair, fingers sliding along his chest as she did so. "Thank you Chase, I'm quite proud of my body, even if it gets me into trouble sometimes." She giggled a bit. She leaned forward behind Noah, her huge breasts pushing up against either side of his head and neck as she planted a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Its okay, just enjoy yourself." She couldn't have him freaking out right now.

She walked back along to the other side, hips swaying back and forth until she was in front of him, both hands on his shoulders. She leaned forwards, breasts hovering just a centimeter from his face before she lowered her plump, thick ass into his lap, straddling him with her legs. She moved her hips forward, dragging her ass against his groin slowly but surely, looking Noah in his eyes as she did so.

"Oh yeah? I bet" said Chase, watching the way Anaise's hips swayed as she walked and her full breasts bounced a little. "I bet you're pretty popular at you guys' school" he remarked, seeing Noah's eyes narrowing at his words, pretty much confirming that his girlfriend got lots of attention from their peers and he obviously disliked it. Noah swallowed and tried to at least look like he could relax, forcing a smile and pretending he could enjoy his girlfriend acting this way. Or at least pretending he didn't really enjoy seeing Anaise this way with another guy watching her.

Noah let out an embarrassing whimper and stiffened as Anaise began to rub her ass in his lap. He struggled to hold her gaze, aware of how rock hard his comparatively pathetic cock was. Anaise would feel his little pecker pressed against her ass, practically swallowed by her plump cheeks, small compared to the bigger cocks Anaise had been enjoying all day, even from his younger twin cousins.

At the same time, Noah couldn't deny it felt good. If only he knew Anaise liked it, he might have been able to relax and enjoy it more. Instead he kept telling himself this wasn't the real Anaise, despite all evidence to the contrary. Admitting this was her true self would just open the subconscious floodgates and Noah couldn't do it.

"Yeah..." Anaise responded to Chase slowly, grinning as she heard Noah's soft whimper. Even though he was pathetic, hid less than impressive cock easily swallowed up by her plump and fat ass, she could still have her fun with him. "I'm pretty popular alright...they're always asking me out all the time, or trying to cop a feel." And she loved it. Levi had truly reverted her, changing her into the slut she used to be.

Her ass continued to slide back and forth against his little cock, teasing and pleasuring him. She arched her back, pushing her breasts into his face, rubbing them up and down against him whenever she raised and dropped her lap. "I don't blame them..." Ahe then let go of Noah's shoulders, leaning back until she was practically upside down, dtsring up at Chase with a sultry, deductive grin before she rose back up to Noah, grinding against him more.

"An-An-Anaise doesn't like that though" blurted out Noah, clearly struggling with the sensations he was feeling and also trying to cum just from the little sensations of having his cock dry-humped through his shorts. His girlfriend's big round ass felt amazing but Noah didn't want to make a mess of himself right then and there, he'd never hear the end of it from Chase.

Chase meanwhile just grinned as Anaise performed for Noah but looked to him. He met her gaze as she hung off Noah's lap and gave him her sultry grin. Anaise really seemed like a natural. Chase had visited strip clubs a few times with his dad once he was old enough and Anaise's natural allure and gorgeous figure put all the women he had seen to shame.

"Anaise... please... if you keep going... I'll... I'll..." whimpered Noah, feeling an orgasm building just from having her grind on him, Noah's toes curling as he bit his lip and tried to fight it.

"Noah's right, of course." Anaise agreed with him, though the sultry tone of her voice suggested otherwise. She winked at Chase after she'd said it though, but then added, "Not always." She could tell that Noah was close to cumming, even before he vocalized it.

Rather than let him ask her to elaborate more, she opted instead to grind faster against her, pushing her tits up against his chest as her ass dragged back and forth against his groin, swallowing his small cock in the soft, juicy flesh against and again, stroking him through his pants. She really was a slut, despite her honest opinions of Noah and his sexual ability, she was still having some fun getting him off, though she was having even more fun knowing that Chase was watching, more than likely with envy. But he'd get his turn too, and then some, one way or another.

"Anaise... wait..." groaned Noah, managing a few muffled whimpers before his body quivered and he let out a cry of pleasure, clearly cumming in his pants as Anaise grinded on him faster. Chase immediately burst out laughing, Noah turning crimson as he tried to sit up under Anaise without just throwing her off him.

"Oh my god. Did you just jizz in your pants?" asked Chase, wiping bear off his lip from where he had almost done a spit-take. Noah just mumbled and shook his head, trying to deny it but even in the darkened room, the damp patch was already soaking through his shorts. He stood up once Anaise got off him, mumbling about needing the bathroom and fleeing the room.

"Well shit. You must be good" laughed Chase once the door was shut, grinning at Anaise as his eyes roved over her body. "I think he deserves a forfeit for that. Why don't you bring that sweet ass over hear and I'll show you how a real man gets a dance from you" he said, curling his finger as Chase sat on the edge of Noah's bed.

Anaise was pleased with herself for making Noah cum so soon, not that it was a truly difficult task to perform in the first place. She was even more proud that she got him to leave the room, leaving just her and Chase together. "I like to think I'm pretty good." She grinned at Chase, taking a moment to take another drink. The alcohol was getting to her now, her body warming up even more as it encouraged her to keep going.

"Alright, real man, show me what you got." She laughed as she approached him, only to turn around first, her ass face him. She bent down and forward her thong-clad ass pushed towards jlhis face, slowly receding as she stood up, running her hands along the back of her legs and up to her ass, gently squeezing the supple, bountiful flesh. Then she raised her hands above her head, shaking her hips side to side with enough force to make her cheeks jiggle and bounce as she lowered herself into his lap.

Her hands held his knees, and she pushed her ass against his groin, slowly but surely grinding against it as she made herself comfortable. "I'll make sure to make it extra special for you."

Chase just grinned and opened his legs, his much more impressive bulge already showing through his jeans. She turned and showed him her ass, Chase keeping his hands to himself for now, just letting Anaise do her thing. Her ass was amazing, so round and plump but toned looking, like her pale moons had been sculpted by a master craftsman. She squeezed herself and Chase felt his cock throbbing with desire. She shook her ass for him, Chase watching her jiggling cheeks before she lowered herself down and got to feel his erection pressing against her through the denim.

"Mmm, aren't you sweet. Doing that for little old me" chucked Chase, reaching down to place his hands on Anaise's hips, running them down her thighs. "I don't know if you've ever been to a club where women dance like this, but you're normally not allowed to touch. But you don't mind, do you Anaise?" he said, whispering into her ear as she rubbed her bubbly ass in his lap.

"Mm...I don't think I have been." Anaise admitted, but she was no stranger to the concept of club strippers. She'd seen about them on television, and it had always intrigued her, to be watched and lusted after by dozens of men, and even paid for it. But when she stared dating Noah that interest was pulled to the aide and forgotten. He wouldn't have liked that.

"I don't mind of you touch," She whispered back, her ass moving back and forth against his thick cock. It wasn't like Noah's, whom she could hardly feel against her bubbly ass. Chase's cock wasn't just easy to notice, it demanded attention. Even through his briefs she could feel the heat of his dick, permeating through her panties. "You can touch as much as you want."

"That's good. I like a girl who's not afraid when guys compliment her" said Chase, clearly conflating groping with paying a girl a compliment. It was a line that Levi had also helped to blur in Anaise's mind during his visits with her too. He was always reminding Anaise that men wanting to touch her was perfectly natural and she should not only let them but encourage and enjoy the attention.

Chase's hands ran down her thighs, pulling Anaise back until she was pressed right into his lap and her grinding rubbing right against his swollen length. His hands then came up to squeeze her bare breasts, kneading her plush globes like dough as he stirred his hips to grind back against him.

"I hope you know I'm gonna fuck your brains out the moment that little dickweed dozes off" he whispered, kissing the side of Anaise's neck as she performed for him, welcoming his touch, Chase not stopping even as he heard footsteps coming down the hall again.

"I love a good compliment," Anaise moaned softly. Just as Levi had trained her to think, it was just natural. She should pleasure men, after all if they wanted her it was just a compliment, a sign she looked good and then some. Who was she to deny their compliments?"

"I know, I can't wait...!" She was the one grinding against him, but she was far wetter than before. Her hands raised to hold his as they held what they could of her huge tits, the flesh spilling out over his hands. "He won't take long to fall asleep, I promise." She was sure he was more exhausted than she was, at least mentally anyway. "Then we can fuck as much as you want."

Back
Top Bottom