Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Anaise could see Gabriel was fine with it, he didn't need convincing. It was all Dorothy that needed to be reassured. "Dorothy..." She let go of Gabriel's hand so she could hold both of hers.

"Its okay, I'm just doing what I was meant to do. Noah is fine." She stepped closer, smiling at the older woman as they stood chest to chest. "I'm sure he'll be happy to know his parent's relationship has only gotten stronger." She glanced at Gabriel for a moment before looking back to Dorothy.

"You need to focus on you more, Dorothy. You and Gabriel...Noah is just fine." She assured her, giving the woman a small peck on the lips once, then twice. The third time, the kiss was more than just a peck, lasting a lot longer.

Gabriel's eyes widened as he saw Anaise boldly come closer, seeing Anaise's and his wife's large breasts pressing together before Anaise kissed her. He glanced about as he made sure no nearby family members had seen, giving a nervous grin as he couldn't help but feel aroused by what he was seeing.

"How about we go somewhere more private? Upstairs maybe?" suggested Gabriel, guiding the ladies towards the stairs and unable to not smile at Anaise as he saw Dorothy starting to practically melt at the taste of Anaise's lips again. "She's right sweetheart. What Noah doesn't know what hurt him and Anaise clearly wants this" he whispered as he reached the stairs and turned to offer Dorothy his hand.

Anaise parted their lips, grinning at the dazed looking Dorothy. "I think you're right Gabriel. We should definitely go somewhere more private. " She agreed, pulling her towards the stairs and Gabriel.

Dorothy nodded her head slowly and took her husband's hand, allowing the two to lead her up the stairs and into their bedroom once more. "But.. should w-" Her words were cut off by Anaise's mouth again.

The succubus kissed her another time, this time her hands cradling the woman's face as she slipped her tongue into her mouth. Dorothy moaned into her mouth as they kissed passionately, and Dorothy's hands timidly found her ass, holding onto to it, hiking the girl's skirt up and over her ass.

Eventually, Anaise pulled her lips away, saliva strands connecting their mouths before she looked to Gabriel. "You're turn, mister." She gave him a grin before she kissed him too.

Gabriel was immediately passionate, moaning as he slid his tongue into Anaise's mouth, kissing her deeply as he ran his hands down her body. Dorothy had hiked her skirt up her ass so Gabriel reached up to start pulling Anaise's top off, wanting to see her large breasts exposed again.

"I couldn't believe it when Dorothy told me you'd slept together" he whispered against Anaise's lips between kisses. "I know men aren't meant to fetishize that stuff but I couldn't help but get turned on by it" he said, breaking the kiss to look over at his wife with a smile. Gabriel pulled Dorothy in and kissed her too, more fervently than he had in months.

Anaise moaned into the kiss herself, in removing her top, her breasts falling free. She unfastened her bra while he kissed his wife, tossing it aside and letting her ample, huge tits fall free again. At this point she'd undressed and dressed so much she wished she hadn't worn the bra at all.

"Your wife is just too sexy, Gabriel. I couldn't help it." She reached behind Dorothy and grabbed a handful of each of her tits, squeezing and groping them, pushing them together happily. "These things are nicer than mine." She chuckled. "It broke my heart to know she wasn't satisfied herself, or satisfying you."

Dorothy moaned into Gabriel's mouth, unable to resist returning the passion he gave her. It was like they were newly weds again, almost. Just with an added presence. She loved the attention they gave her but she wanted to have her fun too. So her hands slid down Gabriel's chest and to the bulge in his pants, squeezing his cock firmly.

"I'm not sure. I think you're both perfect" said Gabriel, enjoying the sight of the topless succubus groping his wife's melons. He let out a groan as Dorothy squeezed his cock and he grinned against her lips. "This is just like when we were in college" he chuckled, reaching down to start pulling Dorothy's clothes off to. "Let Anaise see you again. I want to see you too" he whispered, pulling her top off and leaving her bra for Anaise to unclasp, as she was behind Dorothy.

Gabriel meanwhile started undress, his clothes hitting the floor as he leaned in and kissed Dorothy's neck, breaking away to lean over once Anaise was done, pulling her in for a kiss of her own with Dorothy between them. "You get some too" he moaned, his cock already rock hard and throbbing with desire for them both.

"Just like college...with an additional little helper." Dorothy smiled a bit in agreement as she undressed herself. Before too long, all three of them were completely nude before one another. Both women's impressive tits were on display for Gabriel as they kissed him, turning their affections to him.

"I can't wait to see this inside of Dorothy," Anaise's hand squeezed his balls gently, kissing his lips. Dorothy started to squeeze and stroke his cock, sliding her hand up and down its length, "She's going to look so gorgeous when she's cumming on that fat cock of yours."

Gabriel moaned with pleasure as Anaise gripped his balls, massaing them as she kissed him and telling Gabriel she wanted to see him fuck his wife. Dorothy joined in too and Gabriel moaned louder as their pair focused on him. His hands didn't remain idle, reaching down caress their bodies, stroking along their curves and cupping the ladies' round ass cheeks.

"I think she will too" grinned Gabriel, looking Dorothy in the eye as he teased her with his gaze, letting his wife know he fully desired her in that moment and wanted to see what Anaise was describing. "Anaise. Be a good girl and get me ready" he said, placing a hand on the succubus' horn and pushing her down onto her knees. Gabriel meanwhile hugged Dorothy to his side, locking lips with her again and reaching up to grope her chest, squeezing one of her sensitive nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Are these still as sensitive as I remember?" he whispered, playfully nibbling on her earlobe as he teased the swollen pink bud, his other hand guiding Anaise towards his cock.

Anaise slowly descended to her knees, all too happy to wrap her lips around Gabriel's cock. Dorothy helped guide his length into her mouth, and she sucked happily on him, her tongue rubbing back and forth against the underside of his cock while she sucked hard on him.

Dorothy gasped as her husband played with her tits, whimpering as he played with her nipples. "Maybe a little more than you remember. It's been so long since they've gotten any attention." She moaned, her hands sliding up his chest. "Its almost like the first time. "

"Fuck. That feels amazing" moaned Gabriel, Anaise's mouth around his cock as good as the first time she'd gone down on him in the kitchen. Now Dorothy was part of the fun, her husband grinning as she confirmed her pink buds were extra sensitive, Gabriel pinching and tugging on them with one hand.

The other was comfortably gripping one of Anaise's horns. She needed no guidance though, happily bobbing up and down on his cock. She was already going hard and Gabriel's toes were curling as Anaise expertly fucked her mouth down around him.

"Was she as good with her mouth with you?" teased Gabriel, looking to Dorothy as he clearly wanted to hear more about his wifes time with the succubus.

"Mmmhm," Anaise moaned on his cock, giggling at his own sounds of pleasure as she took him deeper and deeper, eventually taking his cock down her throat. Her hands held on to his thighs, and she slurped loudly and lewdly, letting them both hear just how much she was enjoying herself.

"Oh she was amazing," Dorothy nodded her head, licking and sucking at the sensitive skin of Gabriel's neck. "I don't think she enjoyed it as much as she enjoys sucking your dick, though." She laughed a little, glancing down at her. She gasped again as he placed with her nipples, her pussy practically drooling down her leg.

"But her tongue, Gabriel...it felt so so good...I've never been licked like that, before."

Gabriel groaned loudly as Anaise began to deepthroat him, enjoying the feeling of her embracing his whole length as it throbbed between her lips. Pre-cum began to ooze over her tongue as she bobbed up and down on him. Dorothy meanwhile was gushing about Anaise's oral talents too, Gabriel leaning back to let his wife tease his neck, Gabriel laughing with her as they both looked down to watch the succubus sucking off her husband so enthusiastically.

"We'll have her do it again. I want to fuck you while she's licking your clit" he said, running his fingers through Dorothy's hair as he smiled lovingly at her, his other hand pushing Anaise up and down his cock still by her horns. "She's getting me ready for you. I want to bend you over and fuck you on this bed like I should have been doing every night" he groaned, pinching her sensitive nipples too and a low aroused rumble growing in his voice.

Dorothy shuddered at her husband's words, moaning softly as she thought about it while watching Anaise swallow his cock. "I want that too, I can't wait to feel your cock inside me again. I'll cum so hard..." She moved her hand down, gently helping Anaise by pushing her head forward.

Anaise gagged slightly, her saliva dripping onto the floor as she pushed her lips up against his hips, taking him as far down as possible. Listening to the two of them was only making her more wet, her pussy dripping. It was as romantic as it was hot, and she couldn't help it, teasing her pussy with her fingers. "Nnmmrhgh..." She voiced her excitement as best she could.

Gabriel's eyes lit up at Dorothy's words and even more so as she helped the succubus suck him off. Gabriel couldn't think of anything that had ever turned him on more than seeing his wife making another woman, especially Anaise, deepthroat his cock. Her drool was coating him and Gabriel could feel every inch of his throbbing shaft being pleasured by her mouth and throat.

"I think she loves it" remarked Gabriel, looking back up at Dorothy as he started working his hips, fucking Anaise's throat with more firmness, getting a little more rough as he held his wife against him and looked into her eyes. "It turns you on, doesn't it? Watching me fuck her throat like this? Maybe I'll get you eat Anaise out while I fuck her as well" he said, suggesting the reverse of his earlier promise, clearly wanting both to happen. Why choose when the trio could enjoy themselves all night if they wanted.

It was clear Gabriel had forgotten all about the party they were meant to be hosting. Many family and friends were downstairs enjoying themselves, Noah too. Meanwhile his parents were in their bedroom, happily using his girlfriend as their third in their impromptu threesome.

Anaise gagged slightly as he started to fuck her throat, eyes looking up at the two of them. Her lips squeezed him tighter as she sucked harder, his balls becoming soaked in her drool as it dirpped down his shaft.

"I think she does, she has a cute little twinkle in her eyes," Dorothy smiled down at Anaise, "She wants that as bad as I do..." The demure woman was overcome with a desire for her husband an for Anaise. For once she was giving in to her lust, letting her hormones take control and thinking about her. "I would love to taste her pussy, especially when it has a hint of your cock." She kissed Gabriel's cheek.

Both Anaise and Dorothy had forgotten about the party downstairs as well. The only thing that mattered was the three of them in the room. "I hope you have enough stamina to fuck us both."

"Dolly, I'm going to go all night" whispered Gabriel, not having called her that for years. He kissed his wife again, sliding his tongue over her mouth and groping her ass.

All the while he was rutting his cock into Anaise's throat as the succubus got off watching the couple rekindling their sex life.

"Fuck! I can't hold it back, your throat is amazing Anaise" moaned Gabriel, balls slapping against her chin as he pushed his cock as deep into her throat as he could go and bucking his hips. Gabriel pumped his cum right down Anaise's throat and pulling back to fire more over her tongue.

Dorothy tingled with excitement as she kissed him back. Her plump ass filled his hand perfectly, and then some, and he would be able to feel the heat of her arousal from her pussy.

Anaise gladly slurped up his cum, moaning as he painted her tongue and throat white. She let some of his seed pool onto her tongue before she eventually freed his cock from her mouth, letting him see his thick seed on her tongue before she swallowed it. "Listening to you too is so cute and turning me on so much..." She panted, licking her lips clean.

The succubus had already taken to rubbing her pussy as she looked up at the two of them. "I can't wait..." She soon stood up and moved over to the bed, laying on her back. "Especially to eat your cum out of her pussy." She breathed.

Dorothy couldn't wait either, it seemed. She pulled away from Gabe, swinging her hips as she walked over to Anaise and kissed her deeply before crawling over her, her plump ass facing Gabriel as her pussy hovered over the succubus' face. "I can't wait either...I haven't had my husband's cock in so long."

Gabriel grinned down at Anaise as she showed off his load swirling around her tongue before gulping it down. Anaise might have well as skipped the thanksgiving dinner. The men of the family had fed her plenty over the course of the afternoon. He chuckled as she told them listening was turning her on, Anaise touching herself and the sight enough to have Gabriel twitching with arousal again already.

His wife was equally as eager, pulling away as Gabriel watched her cross to the bed and begin kissing Anaise. Gabriel groaned with pent up arousal as Dorothy presented herself to him, Anaise looked up at him upside down as he approached, stroking himself at the sight. "You both look amazing" he said, taking his semi-hard length and sliding it between Dorothy's cheeks, using them to stimulate himself, before dipping his cock head down for Anaise to suckle on.

Gabriel moaned as he swapped back and forth between them, getting himself fully hard again as he reached out and groped his wife's bubbly rear, squeezing her cheeks and sinking his fingers into the pale plump mounds.

Gabriel's fingers aubk into the soft and plump flesh of Dorothy's ass with ease. She moaned softly as he rubbed his cock between her cheeks before letting Anaise suck on the head.

Anaise took his cock between her lips and suckled on it again, eyes looking between Gabriel and Dorothy's dripping cunt. She hadn't had so much cum in one day in awhile, and that was only considering her throat. Gabriel was about to fuck her for the umpteenth time today, and it made her excited and happy.

While she suckled on Gabriel's cockhead, Dorothy got to work almost immediately, lowering her head and kicking Anaise's steaming muff. The succubus moaned loudly, stopping her sucking for a moment before she sucked even harder.

"That's right Dolly. Eat her out for more. Anaise has gotten me ready for you so you reward her" said Gabriel, sliding his cock from Anaise's lips with a wet pop.

He was fully hard again now, gripping himself and pushing his cock against his wife's cunt and starting to slide inside for the first time in months.

"Fuck" he said, groaning and smiling to himself as they were both reminded of what they missed. Gabriel thrust into Dorothy's pussy, sliding in deep and taking her wide hips in both hands as he started to fuck her properly.

"Nngh! That feels so good, Dorothy..!" Anaise moaned aloud, speaking now that Gabriel's cock had been pulled free from her lips. She shuddered as Dorothy's hot tongue dipped between her swollen lips, tasting her as it rubbed it against her sensitive spots before slipping back out to lick her clit.

Dorothy's licking was slowed, interrupted as her pussy welcomed her husband's cock inside for the first time in a long time. It was like meeting an old friend, the way her slick folds welcomed him into her, wrapping tightly around him in a way that let her feel every shape of his dick. "Gabriel...! Fuck...!" She moaned happily, squeezing herself around him.

Gabriel slid himself deep inside Dorothy's tight pussy, looking at the back of her head. Her hair was splayed out on Anaise's thighs as he watched his wife eating out the succubus she was laying on top of. He continued to hold her hips as he slammed his cock inside Dorothy's wet cunt, hearing her moaning happily and clenching around them. Her pussy welcome him home, pressing balls deep inside her and giving Anaise the chance to lick and suck his sack as it swung just a few inches from her face.

"Lick her clit too" groaned Gabriel, ordering Anaise to pleasure his wife in turn, Dorothy's pussy also close to her mouth as she was getting eaten out in turn. Gabriel was already going into Dorothy, lap clapping against her bouncing ass.

Anaise panted as her pussy was attacked by Dorothy's tongue, her clit flicked back and forth, licked up and down by the married woman's tongue. She had a front row seat to see her boyfriend's father's cock as it drilled deep into her pussy, her ass bouncing and clapping with every thrust.

"Okay," She oanted and raised her head, licking both, Dorothy's pussy and his cock in the process.

"Oh fuck..." Dorothy gasped as she felt herself being assaulted by a second person. "Oh that feels so good...Gabriel shes so wet, I feel like I'll drown in her pussy." She panted before going back to eating out the succubus.

"I love watching you going down on her like, Dolly. It's so hot" moaned Gabriel, watching his wife eating out another woman, even as he slammed himself deep inside her. Anaise was returning the favour now and it only made the situation more and more arousing for Gabriel, thrusting into his wife while their slutty succubus guest got her pussy licked and returned the favour to both of them.

"You're so good at that Anaise. We can keep doing this, right Dolly? We don't need to let Noah know" he groaned, feeling Anaise's skilled tongue lapping his shaft as it disappeared in and out of Dorothy's cunt, letting Anaise taste her soaking wetness as he kept sliding out of her pussy, coated in Dorothy's juices for Anaise to lap up.

"Your cock feels so good, her tongue is driving me crazy..!" Dorothy panted, knowing she was going to be cumming very soon. Every time Anaise flicked her clit with her tongue, followed by her husband's cock drilling deep inside her, she got that much tighter, juices dripping onto Anaise's tongue.

"Fuck yes, Gabriel! We don't need..ngh! To tell him!" She panted, toes curling and head tossing back for a moment. "This is just for us...! Just for us!" Then she lowered her mouth and furiously attacked Anaise's pussy with her mouth, licking and teasing her pussy.

Anaise moaned aloud, panting heavily. "I would love to do this more with you!" She whimpered.

Back
Top Bottom