Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Bobby's eager hands came down to stroke up Anaise's thigh as she rubbed her leg against his flank, their bodies sliding along each others with them being so wet. He slid his tongue over hers, enjoying the heated embrace as Bobby took what he wanted from her body, his touch domineering and well practiced in contrast to his more inexperienced sons.

"I'll make it fit" he growled, reaching down to hold Anaise up against the shower wall by her ass, her back to the wall and legs wrapped around him. He appreciated the ego stroking and with only a little foreplay, Bobby was already lining himself up against her pussy and pushing inside as he lowered Anaise down.

"I'm surprised you give him the time of day to begin with. The boy's such a little runt. I'd be embarrassed to call him my son" said Bobby, hilting himself inside Anaise as he felt her tight cunt clinging to him as his huge cock spread her wide to let him inside. "I couldn't figure out why he'd bagged himself such hot piece of ass like you as a girlfriend. I get it now though, you cheating slut" he grinned, starting to work his hips and slam his thick length balls deep inside Anaise with hard firm thrusts.

"Nnngh!" Anaise groaned aloud as his cock pushed into her tight cunt, stretching her folds as it filled her up. "Oh fuck..." She panted, her slick walls wrapped tightly around him as he hilted inside of her. Her body as always fit him perfectly, practically molding to the shape of his cock, a feeling she felt more than ever thanks to his size. If anything, she was adjusting to him rather than the other way around.

"H-he's not so bad...but," She paused, moaning aloud once more as he pounded her deeply, writhing against him and the wall, "His cock isn't even half yours...! He's never made me cum!" She panted, looking Bobby in his eyes, a pleasured smirk on her face. "So how's a succubus like me supposed to be satisfied? I need cocks that can get me off. Like your monster." Her legs tightened around him, pulling him deeper within.

Bobby was feeling pretty smug, hearing a succubus struggling to take his huge cock and panting as he slammed himself deep inside her over and over. His heavy balls smacked against her ass, water getting splashed everywhere as their wet bodies clapped together. Bobby kept Anaise pinned to the wall, his hands gripping her ass firmly as he held her up and used the position to lever his throbbing length into her over and over, watching her big round tits bouncing around.

"Damn straight. I knew the moment I saw you in that little skirt and top that you were a depraved little slut" grunted Bobby, feeling Anaise pull him in deeper and writhing against his muscular body. "I'll help get you off as much as you want. So long as I get to pound this tight cunt of yours, I'm happy" he moaned, pounding Anaise hard and fast, water cascading down their bodies as Bobby locked lips with Anaise again, claiming her mouth in the same domineering fashion.

A few minutes later however there came a knocking at the door and Bobby suddenly stopped his thrusting. They heard the door open as Anaise would hear Noah calling out from the door. "Anaise? Anaise, are you in here? You've been gone for ages" said Noah, blinking through the steamy room and hearing the shower. He looked down and saw her clothes but also Bobby's, frowning in confusion. Bobby meanwhile let Anaise down as gently as he could and turned Anaise around so she could poke her head through the curtain while he put his finger to his lips with a playful wink.

Amaise raised her head, looking up to the ceiling as she moaned loudly. Today was a good day, she couldn't believe how much sex she was having, and with her boyfriend's family no less! Bobby was no slouch, fucking her deep and hard with reckless abandon,and his words were like music to her ears. She was a depraved little slut, and she loved every second of it.

Her moment of bliss was interrupted when Noah showed up, though, calling her name. "H-huh?" She half moaned, gasping as he entered the bathroom. "I-im in here." When Bobby let her down, she poked her head around the shower curtain.

"Hey babe, I'm just cleaning up in here!" She told him with a small smile. "I got a little filthy goofing around with the twins, so I'm washing off before I rejoin the party." She told him. "I hope you're enjoying everything okay!"

Noah looked up from the discarded clothes as Anaise poked her head around and reassured him she was ok. Bobby meanwhile stepped up behind Anaise, taking hold of her waist and slowly sliding himself back inside her pussy. Bobby thrust deep into her again, at least giving Anaise a small chance to keep her composure as he fucked her deliberately slowly and as quietly as he could.

"Oh right, I was wondering what happened to you" said Noah with a nervous smile, her mention of the twins bringing back his humiliation with Chase and the pair in his bedroom. "I thought Chase might have..." he said, trailing off and unable to meet her gaze. The last he'd seen of her was leaving his bedroom naked with his cousin. Noah trusted Anaise of course but his cousin was another matter entirely.

"My mum was wondering what happened to Uncle Bobby, he said he was going to the toilet but now we can't find him. These are his, aren't they?" asked Noah, looking down and nudging the jeans on the floor with his foot. All the while Bobby was grinning to himself, suppressing his moans as he thrust into Anaise, just hard enough to make her body rock a little from each pump of his big hard cock.

Anaise bit her lip, her breathing hitching as Bobby started to pump his cock in and out of her again. She would have scolded him if it didn't feel so good, even better than before. Noah was right in front of her, and all it would take for him to catch on to her cheating would be to move the curtain aside and see his uncle buried deep inside of her. That fact alone made her even wetter than before.

"Nngh...n-no...Chase...you cousin is a real," She paused, swallowing down a gasp as she tried to focus on her words, "I know he's rough with you, and kind of handsy, but..." A small moan escaped her lips, her pussy tightening around Bobby's thick cock. "He's a good guy, took good care of me." She smiled at him. When he nudged his uncle's clothes, She sighed a little bit, out of pleasure and slight annoyance. How to explain that one?

"W-well those were here when I hopped in the shower," She lied, "I don't know-" She gasped, rocking forward slightly from the pumping of Bobby's hips against her ass. She hung her head for a moment, trying to stifle a loud cry begging to escape, her pussy clamping down on his cock. "Nngh...I don't know where...where your uncle is..." She whimpered a bit, clutching the shower curtain tightly.

Noah looked at Anaise confusedly, noticing she seemed quite distracted. She gasped and let out a small moan, Noah looking concerned as he wondered if Anaise had injured herself. She always seemed to be exercising very hard when they spoke on the phone sometimes and he was always worried she was overdoing things to try and stay fit. Her body rocked and Noah looked even more confused, blissfully unaware her tits were jiggling and body moving because his uncle was drilling his girlfriend right behind her.

"Oh... ok then. Maybe he brought a change of clothes and left them here" mused Noah, cocking his head as he stepped closer, seeing Anaise hanging her head and whimpering, Bobby sliding himself deep inside her over and over, his mouth clamped shut as he thought the urge to let out his own sounds of pleasure. "Are you ok Anaise? You're making weird noises again" asked Noah, the poor boy aware he was hearing sounds of suppressed sexual bliss that he'd never been able to get out of Anaise.

Anaise was grateful foe the roar of the shower water covering up the sounds of Bobby's hips gently slapping against hers. Still, she wished it were louder so she could better hide her noises. Better yet, now she were wishing her boyfriend hadn't come at all. Hiding her sounds was getting harder and harder, especially with how deep Bobby was fucking her.

"I-im okay...! Yeah...!" She spoke up suddenly. "I'm fine, just...it was a lot of food, you...you knoa..?" She panted softly. "My stomach just feels a little funny right now. It'll pass though!" She was glad he was dumb enough not to know what her little gasps and moans were, or to notice her swinging tits as they bounced against the shower curtain in front of her. "You should g-go back...to the party!" She squealed softly as Bobby's cock hit the right spot, making her stand on her toes. "Entertain your cousins!"

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that" said Noah, worried about his girlfriends supposed tummy ache, when in truth she was getting her tight succubus pussy stretched out by his uncle and his girlfriend simply couldn't handle it. He was still unsure as to why Anaise was moving like that, trying not to look at her big round jugs dangling under her and swinging from the motion of Anaise getting slowly ploughed.

"Erm... yeah, sure. The party" said Noah, a little perturbed by how Anaise squealed, Bobby not able to hold himself back as he started fucking Anaise faster and hard, the slapping sound starting to become audible but Noah just put it down to water falling off Anaise's body and hitting the bath. He slowly turned away, glancing at the discarded clothes again before exiting and leaving Anaise to be fucked by Bobby.

"God, he's such a little dumbass" laughed Bobby, turning and pushing Anaise up against the shower wall again, this time with her chest pressed up to it. He gripped her waist tight and started to really slam his cock inside her again, going fast and hard like he'd been doing before Noah interrupted them. "Ass hole knocked me off my stride, I was just going to town on your tight little cunt as well" he growled, Bobby taking his frustrations with his nephew on Anaise's stretched out cunt.

Anaise was on the verge of letting it all go when Bobby started to fuck her harder and faster. Her grip on the shower curtain tightened and her eyes started to lid slightly, little muffled moans barely escaping her lips. Thankfully, Noah was leaving, and while she wanted to wish him goodbye, she knew if she opened her mouth she would moan so loud they would be caught again.

She was barely able to sigh in relief before she was ripped away from the curtain and pinned against the wall again, and Bobby started to drill his cock into her core once more, just like he was before Noah arrived. "Fuck..! Mmmh!" The succubus cried out freely as he pounded her stretched, tight pussy, her fat ass jiggling from tmevery thrust he gave her. "Oh fuck...! Bobby! Your cock feels so good..!" Her hands were flat against the shower wall, eyes rolling upwards as he slammed into her over and over. "Thank God he's gone...! You were gonna make me scream in front of him!"

"That would have been a shock for him!" laughed Bobby, reaching in front of Anaise and grabbing hold of her big round tits, groping them and holding onto her chest as he slammed his cock inside her and watched her bubbly ass jiggle. "He'd have pulled back the curtain and seen you taking a real cock. He'd have seen what a desperate depraved slut you really are" he growled, fucking her roughly as he felt her cunt clinging to him and his fingers squeezed tight around her tits.

"You take it up the ass, right?" he asked, his tone implying he'd have been shocked to hear the opposite. Without Anaise even needing to ask, Bobby let go of her chest and reached over to grab a bottle of baby oil that was hanging from the wall with the other shower products, using it to squeeze some over Anaise's ass as he started playing with her ring.

"Nngh!" Anaise squeezed her eyes tightly shut, imagining the sight of Noah catching them fucking. The look on his face when he watched his uncle ram her tight little pussy, making her squeal and moan, making her face contort with pleasure in ways he never had and never could, only made her even wetter. "He'd know what it looks like when a woman gets a real cock!" She gasped.

She gasped a second time at his question, whimpering as his finger lubed up the entrance to her back door. "Yeah I do...its going to be a tight fit for someone like you..." If she could take Levi she could take him, but she loved playing the role of the unsure girl. "If you're gonna fuck my ass, you need to cover my mouth, I'm definitely gonna scream then..." She murmured, her pickered ass winking at him.

"Sounds good" grinned Bobby, sliding his cock out of her pussy with a slick sound that was audible even over the splashing of the shower. He reached around and clamped a hand over Anaise's mouth, pressing his thick cock up against her now lubricated tight ring. Bobby groaned as he pushed the tip inside and felt the perfect friction gripping in as Anaise's own juices and the oil made a little easier for him to fit but he was still very big.

"Damn! You're so tight but you're taking me anyway. It's like your ass is made to be fucked, just enough" he moaned, feeling her succubus body surrendering to him as he filled her, Anaise getting inch after inch of his big hard rod sliding up into her depths, his hand over her mouth to muffle any sounds she was making.

Anaise gasped when he pulled his cock from her pussy, her folds still shaped to his cock even with his presence gone. She couldn't describe how empty she felt after having him stretch her out like that, only to have him pull out. She wouldn't have time to focus on that though, especially when he started to push his fat cock into her tight ass.

"Nngh! Fuck, that's so big...!!" She whimpered, her body trembling, ass wobbling as he pushed into her ass. Her words were muffled by his hand, and true to her word, she couldn't control how loud she was, moaning into his palm. Her ass gripped him tightly, still relaxing enough to let him stretch out her tight, pink ring. Every inch he gave her was maddening, her eyes rolling slightly upward. "Fuckfuckfuck," She cried out against his hand, "So tight!"

"Hell yeah I am!" groaned Bobby, feeling so vain and cocky with Anaise praising his big hard cock, pushing it up her ass her cheeks wobbled and dripped with water from the shower. He kept his hand clamped over her mouth, keeping her voice down and holding Anaise's wide hips in the other. His grip was firm and he refused to let the tightness of her passage deter him, thrusting himself into her ass while she gripped him like a vice.

"Fuck, that feels so good. You've got a body built for fucking" growled Bobby, eventually managing to bury himself balls down inside Anaise's guts, holding there for a moment, letting her appreciate his girth and length stretching out her ass. Then he started to thrust, grunting from the pleasure of screwing the slutty succubus in her tight hole, grabbing her tail and tugging on it like the reigns on a horse he was riding, feeling his balls smack wetly against her pussy on every firm, deep stroke.

"Hhnnggh!!" Anaise moaned against his hand, her ass cheeks clapping around his thick cock every time he slammed his hips against her, burying his cock deep inside her. She arched her back, pushing her ass against his hips even more. The twins had been good, Chase had been better, but Bobby was even better by far. The way he took what he wanted, and fucked her so savagely only made her even more wet.

Her hands moved down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit furiously as she felt an orgasm coming on. His cock reached deep, stroking her just the way she liked, fucking her as hard as she liked to be. Within moments, she squealed into his hand, her pussy squirting onto the wall as she started to cum.

"That's right. Cum for me, you little slut!" growled Bobby, feeling her already tight ass clenching around him, fucking her roughly as her tits were pressed against the shower wall.

Bobby didn't last much longer either, hilting himself balls deep inside Anaise's passage and flooding her ass with a big sticky load of his cum.

He kept thrusting until every last drop had been milked out, Bobby slowly sliding his cock free and giving Anaise's round wet ass a firm smack and grinning at the sight of her hole gaped with his cum starting to leak out and between her cheeks, quickly being washed away by the shower water.

Anaise leaned against the wall now, whimpering as he orgasm still coursed through her body. HHer ass wobbled from his smack, soft flesh still jiggling. His cum dripped from her open asshole, her passage winking slightly back at him. "Fuck..." She gasped, taking a moment to rub one of her plump ass cheeks. "That was so good.."

She hadn't realized her Thanksgiving was going to be so amazing. "My ass is going to be a little sore today." She told him, groaning as a glob of his cum fell from her ass and onto the tub floor.

"I'd be disappointed if it wasn't" laughed Bobby, as Anaise commented on how he'd have made her ass sore, giving it another firm smack, enjoying the way her cheeks jiggled.

"If that wasn't the case, I'd need to fuck your ass again" he said, cupping the shower water in his hands and washing his before stepping out and grabbing a towel.

"I'll head down first, so nobody sees us leaving together" he said, tying his long wet hair back and drying himself off as he gave her a wink, grabbing his clothes and going to get changed elsewhere.

Anaise watched him go before she started her shower for the second time that day, making sure she thoroughly cleaned herself of Bobby's cum. As she thought, her ass was still a bit sore from his fucking, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

She took her time making sure she was cleaned before she stepped out and dried herself off with a towel. Then she quickly dressed herself and snuck out of the bathroom, heading back to the party. She had seriously underestimated the pent up lust of his family, but so far it was working out for her.

It seemed several people assumed Anaise had gone home, she'd been upstairs with Chase, the twins and then Bobby for over an hour getting her brains fucked out in different ways. The various extended family members and friends were still watching her curiously and Noah came over as Anaise made her way back into the party.

Noah was quickly followed by his parents, Bobby and Chase however. Bobby looked annoyed while Gabriel and Dorothy appeared concerned.

"Anaise, Noah told us that Chase was hitting him and you saw it. Is this true?" asked Dorothy, already sounding like she wasn't sure if her son was just being dramatic. Bobby just snorted derisively but stopped when his sister gave him a look. Chase meanwhile just smirked and flashed the smug look at Anaise while Noah looked to her to back him up.

Anaise was surprised to see everyone come over to her, especially to hear what it was about. For a moment, she thought she might be in trouble but instead it was about Chase and Noah's antics before. She wasn't sure what to say at first, looking between all of them.

"Ah, well, yeah but they were just goofing around. No one was really hitting each other." She answered Dorothy, glancing to Chase then to Noah. "I think I'd know if he was really hitting him, you know?"

Chase smirked wider as Anaise played down what had happened, Noah's bruises telling another story. Chase gave her a wink as Noah looked confused at her response.

Bobby meanwhile just sighed and looked to Dorothy. "See? Your boy is just being a wimp as usual" he said, Bobby giving Noah a withering look before they headed off. Dorothy meanwhile looked at Gabriel who nodded and they both turned to Noah.

"Darling, there's something... private, that we would like to discuss with Anaise" said Dorothy, Noah looking even more confused buy relenting as he headed off into the party and the two parents turned to Anaise.

"We need to talk Anaise. Gabriel and I..." she began, biting her lip and looking nervous. "We've both talked about what happened. Between us... and between you both" he said, indicating himself and Anaise before gesturing between her and Dorothy as well.

Anaise smiled at Chase's wink, happy to help the boy get out of trouble. Of course she wasn't going to let him get in trouble, not after the sex they'd had. She wasn't quite done wjth him yet.

She might have followed him if Gabriel and Dorothy didn't stop her to converse. When they revealed they'd talked, she actually thought she was in trouble, pausing her breathing for a moment.

"Oh you did...?" She looked between the two if them, trying to read their expressions. "I just...I just wanted to help you two discover your sexuality again, Is all. It's no good, being so young and so beautiful, but not putting it to use." She smiled a bit, taking a hand from each of them.

Gabriel and Dorothy clearly hadn't expected the reaction from Anaise, so forthright as she took their hands and explained casually how she felt helping the pair both cheat on each other with her had been to help them. Gabriel had certainly enjoyed himself and so had Dorothy, although there had been more layers of sexual repression to unpack with her.

"That's... very kind of you Anaise" said Dorothy, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. "We're obviously just a little worried about Noah. What with the two of you being together still" she said, looking to Gabriel who nodded, although Anaise would be able to see from his expression he was less worried about Noah than Dorothy was.

Back
Top Bottom